Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would I get there at 4:00 on a Monday? I called Tracey Sunday afternoon after spending the time alternately catching up my homework and masturbating when I looked at my pictures..

"Hey Tracey, what are you doing after school Monday?" I asked.

"Oh, I have to stay after school and help Mr. Austin with the can drive for the drama club. Want to help?"

"I can't. But I need you to do me a favor."

"Sure, Soph, what is it? Help you find the Big Bad Wolf?" She giggled.

Why did she keep saying that? "No, I have some birthday shopping I have to do downtown, but I don't want Mom to know. Her birthday is next week. Could you cover for me?"

"Sure, no prob. Just tell her you're going with me. But you'll have to find something to do until I come back at seven o'clock."

"I'll just watch a movie or something if I get my shopping done. We can meet back at the school bus stop."

"Great, see you tomorrow."


I packed a few extra things in my backpack that I thought I might need during the time between 3:00 and 7:00. I re-shaved my pussy to make sure it was smooth and then laid out my clothes for Monday. It was funny, but I now thought of what I used to call my privates, as my pussy. I kind of liked the way it sounded.

Monday morning, Tracey came by before I was dressed for school and Mom just sent her up to my room. I was admiring myself in my sheer bra and panties when she walked into the room.

Then Tracey laughed and said, "Nice undies, Sophie. Nice shave job, too."

I turned and looked in the mirror. You could see my aereola through the material of the bra. The nipples protruded against the fabric. Looking at the crotch of my underwear, my heart-shaped pubic hair was easily visible against my light skin. I blushed.

"I started to trim my bikini line and just got carried away, I guess," I answered, hoping she would believe me. I quickly put on the rest of my school clothes and fixed my hair. I grabbed a jacket from my closet and we headed out, telling Mom I would be late helping with the can drive.

We talked about school and homework and computers and not much in particular as we walked to school. I dreaded going to P.E. but Ms. Simpson was absent and the substitute was a little old lady. After school, I waved goodbye and realized I still had 45 minutes before my 4:00 appointment. I walked down to Third Avenue and proceeded until I was across the street from the address Mr. Wilde had given me. It was an adult book and video store. I pretended to window shop in the jewelry store across the street, but watched the store in the reflection. Occasionally a man would look around and then enter. Sometimes a man would come out and squint in the sunlight, then quickly walk away down the street.

After a while, I went to the corner and crossed, then circled the block, window shopping where I could. As I was stopped, looking at my reflection in one of the windows, I undid a few buttons on my blouse. By the time I was in front of the store I had been sent to, the V at the top exposed the front center clasp on my bra. I rolled my waistband twice to shorten my skirt.

It was 2:55 when I stepped through the door and blinked my eyes to see in the darkened room. The man behind the counter was staring at me. Magazines showing naked people and people having sex were all around the room in racks. There were aisles of videotapes. Under a glass counter were dildos of every shape, size, and color. A few men had come in off the street and a few others came out of a door marked Arcade and were staring lustfully at me.

"Can I help you, Miss?" It was the man behind the counter. He was leering at my cleavage.

"No, thank you. I have an appointment with a friend."

I ignored the lusty stares of the men and went into the even darker arcade room and quickly found booth number 7 with the "Out of Order" sign and went in and locked the door.

As I entered the little room, I judged it to be a under four feet wide and about six feet long with a padded bench that ran most of the length on the right. There was a roll of paper towels sitting on it. As soon as I closed and locked the door, a television at the far end in the corner opposite the bench came to life. I watched as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. It was like a parade of penises on the screen. All sizes, shapes, and colors imaginable. Some completely erect and some limp, but many in between. Then came a series of women masturbating men - jerking them off. These scenes faded into scenes of women licking, sucking, and seemingly swallowing penises. I remembered the dildos the purple house ladies had used. But these were live organs. I could see the veins moving as the women lovingly attended to them. The women seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as the men. Then the men began reaching their climaxes and squirting sperm. Some of the women slurped it up like it was candy. Others jerked off the cocks as the semen spewed onto their faces or breasts. I was thinking of playing with myself when the screen went black, sending the little room into near total darkness. The little film had lasted about 20 minutes and I was feeling very horny.

I finally remembered the directions I had been given. I fumbled in my backpack for the disk and then felt below the monitor until I found the right slot and slipped the disk into the drive. It crackled to life, and an image of Mr. Wilde appeared. Then he spoke.

"Well, Sophie, I am glad to see you made it. I'm glad you wore your school clothes. Very appropriate."

I said, "Thank you." And then realized he could see me. There was a small round lens above the monitor. Must be a video camera.

Mr. Wilde continued, "There is a small light switch hidden under the left edge of the bench." I felt along the edge and found it, bathing the room in soft light from a string of white Christmas lights around the top edge of the booth. Mr. Wilde continued, "We are very near the end of case #853, Sophie, and I should be able to share the details with you by next weekend. You have been most helpful. If you press lightly on the end wall to the right of the monitor, a small door will open. You may put your backpack and other items in there."

I pressed and a double door folded back to reveal an opening about two feet square. I put my backpack in it.

"I have prepared a little slide show for you to see how much we've accomplished so far."

The screen went black. Then a picture of me in my school uniform appeared. I could hear Mr. Wilde narrating, "This is Sophie just before her eighteenth birthday. She is an excellent student but lacks outside activities beyond school."

The next was me in my room on the night of my birthday. As Mr. Wilde narrated, the slides went through my undressing and redressing. Mr. Wilde was saying, "As you can see, Sophie had an accident on her way home from school. It was her eighteenth birthday and you can tell she has matured beautifully." As the image switched to me modeling my new nightie for my new camera, he continued, "As you can also see, Sophie is experiencing a sexual awakening. This is the first time she has masturbated to orgasm." He remained silent as stills alternated with video of me playing with myself and then went dark as I went to bed.

"Sophie also visited her doctor, who has confirmed that she is indeed a virgin, and will remain so." Pictures of me in the doctors' office with Dr. Orney and Nurse Jessica flowed across the monitor.

"After that experience," Mr. Wilde continued, "Sophie began to learn about the world of sexual excitement that she had never experienced." The next clips were mostly video with sound of me playing tennis and then dancing at Harvey's.. I was damp as I watched myself and started to slip a hand inside my skirt. Mr. Wilde's voice stopped me. "Not yet, Sophie. There will be time for that later." I quickly pulled my hand out and watched the orgy from the purple house, in which I was at first unwilling and then enthusiastic.

The next scene surprised me. "And that brings us to today. Sophie is here for another new experience." The monitor was showing me in the booth. I waved at myself. If that was a shock, but the next announcement was even more so.

"If you will leave your booth and proceed to booth six or eight, you can be a part of this new experience." That's when I realized the slideshow and narration had been for all of the men in the other booths. I heard a mechanical sound and realized the two side walls were sliding up to reveal mirrors, undoubtedly mirrored only on my side. When it stopped, the light in the booth became a little brighter as strings of tiny white Christmas lights lit up the cubicle.. I could hear feet and bodies jostling into the adjoining booths. After several minutes, the sounds began to die down.

"Now, gentlemen, remember to tip if you enjoy the show. Sophie, you get one song to strip and then on to the next lesson. Gentlemen, remember, no matter what, Sophie's virginity must remain intact." The hiphop music from the bar began to play and I began my striptease wondering what that last comment was about. When I had my skirt and blouse off, I made sure to turn so those on both sides could see my see-through undies and I tossed my clothes into the cubby at the end of the booth. I slowly unclasped my bra and teasingly moved it gradually lower and lower until at last I let my boobs pop free and I tossed it into the cubby. Then I did a tease with my panties, letting them all see my red-haired heart and then my shaved pussy. I made sure to turn both directions for each step so all would get a good show. I slipped one finger into my pussy and brought it up to each mirror then licked it off. Before the song ended, I got up on the padded bench and pressed my boobs and then my ass and pussy against each mirror.

It was strange because unlike the bar, I could not see who was watching or what their reactions were. As the song ended, another panel just below the mirror had moved and hands with bills were sticking through a six inch gap in the wall. While I was enjoying this, it was not like the bar. I couldn't see their faces or the rise in their jeans.

As I was thinking this, the music changed and I felt something warm against my back. I turned to find a man's penis had been stuck through the hole with a $20 bill around it. I stared at the organ. It was long and thick and stiff. Where the penis met the man's body, there was a profusion of brown curly pubic hair. His testicles dangled below his erect rod. I looked at it for the longest time and noticed more of them poking in at me. Could I touch a real cock? Tentatively, I touched it. It was warm and throbbing. I lifted it and examined it and looked at it closely. I could see the blood veins and a thick wide vein running the length of the underside of the shaft. The bulbous head was a purplish color, except there was a light colored birthmark or a tattoo in the shape of a heart on the left side of the head. I touched it lightly and the penis quivered. I slid my hand up and down the shaft a few times. I used my other hand to feel the testicles. I fondled each of them and felt the man jump a little bit. Finally, I just had to know what those women in the video had felt. I bent and licked the tip and heard a sigh from the other side of the wall. I slowly took the cock into my mouth as far as I could. It wasn't gross like I thought it would be, but soft and warm. Soon I was bobbing up and down on the shaft as the Madam and her friends had taught me with the dildos and even nibbling on the head occasionally. After several minutes I felt the man's balls rise up in his nut sack and his cock went stiff. Then I felt a blast of warm liquid hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and pulled away. Then as another jet of sperm shot out, I tried to catch it in my mouth. I got some of it. It had a sweet salty taste. I swallowed the cock again and sucked out all I could.

When I released the cock, it was limp. I kissed the heart on the head of the cock one more time and released it only to find two more had been poked through the hole. I grabbed one in each hand and let the bills drop and began to move my hands up and down, feeling the living sex of each of these invisible men. I could feel the warmth of their flesh and the throbbing of their pulse with my fingers I decided to wrap my mouth around another one to provide lubrication as the women in the film had done.

After several minutes, first one and then the other penis tightened and then began to spurt sperm onto my legs. It was warm and a little sticky. When one of the dicks began to shrink, I moved to another and started again. When the second one spurted, I reached for a fourth, but this one had a $50 bill on it. A voice from the other side of the mirror said, "Taste it baby." I let my right hand continue to masturbate one dick and began licking the new one. A musky odor filled my nostrils. I soon forgot about the one in my right hand and began licking and sucking the dick in front of me, trying the techniques I had learned at the Victorian house.. I was really getting into it and was masturbating myself at the same time in plain view of the men on the other side. I continued sucking and couldn't believe how much of this cock fit into my mouth. Suddenly the dick in my mouth went rigid and his cum began spurting into my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but I could feel some dribbling down my chin.

I sucked all five of the cocks that were still unattended without noticing if there had been a bill or not, let alone what denomination it was. By the time I was done I had sperm all over my body. I had rubbed the jism into my breasts and ass and pussy as I brought myself off. All the while I could watch myself on the monitor in my booth.

I thought they were all gone when I saw a long, thick black one poke through one of the vacated holes. I leaned across the bench and pressed my ass cheeks against the opposite wall and challenged myself to take in as much of this monster as possible. I continued to play with my clit as I licked and sucked and swallowed as much big black cock as I could take. It was too big around to go down my throat, but I was managing to get a lot of it in and I was enjoying it immensely.

Then I realized another finger had joined mine in my pussy. I slid my ass down the wall a little so the new finger was probing my asshole instead. He was working one finger, then two, and then three into my ass with some sort of lubrication. When he suddenly stopped, I hoped I knew what was next and pressed my [LR3]asshole tightly against the space in the wall. I felt the head of someone's dick begin to stretch my anus, just like the dildos at the Victorian house and had to stop sucking the black dick while I concentrated on this new sensation. He pulled his dick away and rubbed some more of the lubricant into my asshole. When I felt his dick against my rosebud again, I pushed hard back against it and felt a sharp pain as the head of his dick crossed the threshold of my sphincter. He remained still for a moment and I resumed my blowjob and masturbation of myself as I grew accustomed to the sensation. Then he began to slowly move inside my ass, moving in and out only about an inch each time and I began to ravage the cock in my face until he blew his wad into my mouth, across my face and down my chest. I was spasming with a major series of orgasms when the dick in my ass began pushing a little further each time. I could feel my ass against the wall and feel his body thumping against the other side of the panel, so I knew he was in as far as he could go. Then I felt the cock convulse and pump his warm seed deep into my asshole. As he went limp, he pulled out and I collapsed in a daze.

Then I heard the applause and whistles and cheers. The monitor flickered off and then back on and Mr. Wilde appeared. "Well, Sophie, you have done well. The proprietor is Sam. He has a private bathroom with a shower where you can clean up and get dressed. He will escort you there. You have done extremely well and I can see that Case #853 is nearly completed. Don't forget the disks I left with Sam. I will be in touch." The screen blinked off.

I sat there stunned. It should have been obvious to me a long time ago that this was not a police case, but something else. I still didn't know what it was, but I was sure Mr. Wilde was no government agent.

There was a knock at the door and then I heard the proprietor say, "Sophie, are you okay?"

"Yes, sir. I am very okay. Just let me get my things and I'll be right out." I went to the other end of the booth and got my backpack and clothes, which were now in a plastic bag. I gathered the money from the floor and put it in the backpack. I was about to put the clothes on, but decided that wasn't smart, only modest. I held them to my chest and opened the door. Sam, the proprietor, escorted me into the front part of the store, then over to the counter. Men in the shadows leered at me as I walked past them naked.

I stopped at the counter and pulled some sticky bills from my backpack. "I would like to buy one of those," I said, pointing to a flesh colored eight-inch rubber dildo.

"No need, Sophie," he answered. "I already put one of them along with the disks from Mr. Wilde in a shopping bag in the bathroom for you." He motioned me to come behind the counter and through a door marked "Private". As I passed him he squeezed my bare left butt cheek and said, ". I hope you enjoyed my dick in that sweet little ass of yours. Just promise that you will visit us again sometime."

I think I surprised him when I reached back with my empty hand and squeezed his cock through his pants and said, "Thank you. I'm sure I will."

I went inside the private room and closed the door. I looked in the mirror and realized my hair was matted with cum and my body was covered with it. I farted and cum oozed out of my sore asshole and ran down my leg. I got in the shower and washed my body tenderly and made sure to soap and scrub every inch of it. Realizing this guy probably had a camera in here somewhere, I made a point of spending lots of time spreading and scrubbing my ass and around my pussy before I rinsed off. I washed my hair using a little bottle of hotel shampoo that was in the shower.

When I had finished, I stepped out and toweled myself off, again spending a little extra time on my ass and genitals. Before getting dressed, I emptied my backpack and then put the disks from Mr. Wilde in the bottom. Then I pulled out the dildo. It looked like a real eight-inch cock and even had a scrotum and balls. I squeezed it and thought it was okay but not like the real thing. As I scrutinized it I licked it and ran it around my crack for the camera. There was also a large tube of K-Y jelly. It had already been opened, so I was pretty sure I knew what had lubricated my asshole earlier. Then I dressed in the clothes I had worn into the store except I wore my regular white cotton bra and undies. I took the money from my backpack and just left the bills that were so sticky that I could never spend them in a regular store. I put the rest into my backpack. Finally I put my extra clothes in on top.
[LR4]
I opened the door and a small group of men applauded and I saw they were looking at a monitor above the counter. I slipped past the counter, squeezed Sam's balls as I walked by and said, "Thanks. See you next time," and walked confidently out the door into the sunlight.

Chapter 7: Sophie Returns to Harvey's

It was still not even 5:00 so I had two hours to kill when I left the adult bookstore. I went back across the street to the jewelry store and bought Mom a beautiful pair of gold earrings, each in the shape of a rose. They were over $200, but I could tell Mom they were on sale if she ever asked.

1...45678...10