Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had a lot of time to kill, so I slowly began strolling along the streets heading generally west. A few blocks later, I found myself across the street from Harvey's strip bar. As I was standing there thinking about whether or not I should go in, I saw my history teacher, Mr. Randall, come down the sidewalk and slip inside. This could be way too dangerous, but way too much fun. I headed across the street and went around to the side entrance. It was unlocked. I slipped in and peeked through the curtain at the stage. Mr. Randall was sipping a beer and ogling Nurse Betty, who was dancing onstage. It was funny to watch him.

I stepped into the hallway where I could see Harvey behind the bar. When he happened to look over, I waved my fingers at him and went back into the private room. As soon as the next song, Betty's last one, started, Harvey came in. "Sophie, what brings you back?"

"Well, I had so much fun the last time I was here that I thought it might be a good way to kill an hour or so. May I?"[LR5]

"Great. You can go on after Esmerelda."

I watched while Esmerelda waved her pussy within inches of Mr. Randall's nose.

Then Harvey was on the microphone announcing, "Esmerelda will be out in a moment for table dances and Nurse Betty is still available. Now, put your hands together to welcome our own After-School Special, Sophie."

As I came out the door, Mr. Randall spilled his beer in his lap as he tried to cover his face and run to the exit.

I went through the same three songs as before, but had intensified my lusty attitude and was all but touching the faces of the men with my ass and pussy by the end. I was on my knees waving my pussy and ass very close to one man who had tipped me well on every dance. He was dressed in a business suit, but looked to be only about 25. Probably a junior executive or attorney in one of the nearby office buildings. As I spread my ass cheeks with both hands, I felt something run out of my anus and down toward my pussy just before the song ended.

I collected my tips and clothes and went into the back room to get dressed and be ready for table dances. I was still naked and cleaning up Sam's cum that had dribbled out of my ass when Harvey came back. "Hey, Sophie, that was great. Say, we sometimes allow people to use the next room for private shows. These are for customers who pay a hundred dollars so they get their show away from everyone else. They get thirty minutes before I knock and tell them 'Time's up.' Now, I get half of that hundred, but whatever tips you get are yours. If a guy gets rough or tries to do something he shouldn't, there's a button under each end table that signals me to come in and kick him out. You want to try that?"

What he didn't say, but I was pretty sure of, was that he had a camera mounted in the room and watched it all on a monitor under the counter of the bar.

"Has someone asked for it? I mean for me?"

"A younger gentleman that was seated at the edge of the stage. He's a regular and an okay guy."

"Sounds interesting. Can I do some table dances first?"

"That would be even better. Get him worked up a little. How about I send Esmerelda back to give you some background on the guy and talk to you about the private shows."

"Great."

I was finished dressing when Esmerelda/Carol came in. "I hope you're not going to make a habit of showing up here," she said. "You really cut into my tips."

"Well, I was thinking maybe once a week, but I haven't really decided yet. You know, for me, it's not the money, it's the turn on." I couldn't believe I had said that, but it was true.

"Well, make it Tuesdays or Wednesdays, honey. Those are my days off."

"That would be perfect with my schedule. Thanks."

Carol softened. "What Harvey wouldn't tell you was that the men who want a private show usually really want sex in one form or another. I usually tell them to get comfortable on the couch and step out of the room for a moment. They are always naked when I get back. Then I do about a three-minute strip to undies. That's when the tips come out. Never tell them a dollar amount for any specific thing. Just say, 'If you like what you see, decide what it's worth for more.' Sometimes they just want to watch you masturbate. If you have a couple of dildos, they tip more." She ran down what she considered to be acceptable prices for a hand job, a blowjob, regular sex, and anal sex. "Make them use a condom and just have fun and enjoy it honey."

I stared at her blankly as I digested that information and thanked her. She went back out to do one more table dance before her turn back on stage.

I went out and circulated around the bar a little, enjoying the lewd stares from the men. I asked a man of about 50 if he was interested in a table dance. He immediately pulled $25 from his inside pocket and handed it to me. I stripped and gyrated within inches of his face while he stared and licked his lips. One hand tried to cover the sizable bulge in his pants. He tipped me another $5 as I got dressed.

The young man from the stage had moved to a table and was smiling at me. When I was dressed, I went over to his table.

"Care for a table dance, sir?"

"Call me Mike, and actually, I was hoping for a little more. How about a private show, Sophie?"

Well, he was direct! "That would be great, Mike. Why don't you come with me."

When he stood, I grabbed his tie and used it like a leash to lead him back beside the stage and into the second back room. He handed me a $100 bill and I excused myself to split it with Harvey. As I left, I told Mike to make himself comfortable.

When I returned, Mike had removed his jacket, tie, and shoes, but was lounging on the couch in the rest of his clothes.

"Comfortable?" I asked. He nodded and as the music started, I did a striptease down to my white cotton undies and bra. Then I stepped up on the couch so I was straddling his head and gyrated my crotch in his face.

When the song ended, Mike said, "Can we treat this like you're back at my place?"

I didn't quite know what that meant, but nodded anyway. I stepped down off the couch and Mike stood. "Care to dance?" he asked.

He grabbed me and took my right hand in his left and put a strong arm around my back and we began dancing together to the music. As we danced, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my belly. He was about eight inches taller than I was. After about a minute of this, he bent down and I looked up at him and he kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed him back and then felt his tongue pushing to explore my mouth. I reciprocated and we swayed to the music as we kissed long and hard. His hand had dropped to my ass and remained there until the song ended.

As the song ended, he lowered me onto the couch and lay beside me. He undid my bra and kissed my breasts gently. He sucked my nipples and lightly bit them. When he partially sat up, I ran my hand across his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. His chest was muscular with just a little hair on it and I pinched one of his nipples. He did the same to me.

Mike sat up and removed his socks and then stood to remove his pants. I leaned forward and helped him drop his slacks to the floor. As he stepped out of them, I began caressing his hard cock through his briefs. Then, slowly, I lowered his briefs, allowing his member to escape. It was at least eight inches long and quite thick. I licked around the tip and down the underside of his cock. Then I felt his hands pulling me up to a standing position and we kissed again.

Mike held me and pulled me down on top of him on the couch and we kissed some more. Then I stood and removed my panties, exposing the heart-shaped pubic patch and my now very wet pussy. He reached out and began running his hand up and down my leg. I stepped closer and swung a leg up and over him and straddled his chest. When I leaned forward, my pussy was at his face and he began to eat me as I bent to give him head.

We continued in the 69 position through three or four songs. Mike would be gentle and then forceful. At times his tongue was deep in my pussy and my clit was rubbing on his chin. It was a different sensation with a man's rougher face than it had been with the purple house ladies. I loved it and was having a hard time concentrating on his cock while I ground my bare cunt into his face. Sometimes he would hold me away a little and would just flick his tongue across my clit. Then he might nibble on my nubbin a little. He would bring me so close I thought I would explode and then back away again. It was driving me crazy.

I had managed to get more than half of his throbbing dick into my mouth and was bobbing up and down on it when I suddenly tensed and came with the best orgasm I had ever had. When it subsided, Mike released me and I saw that his face was covered in my juices, and he was smiling his beautiful smile.

Then he lay me on the couch and positioned himself between my legs. I covered my pussy with my hands and said, "No, Mike, you can't. I'm still a virgin."

He looked very shocked. "But... but..." He kept looking at his erect cock and at my crotch.

I reached for his cock and stood. Then I went to the drawer on the end table where I had put the K-Y and the dildo. I rubbed a little of the lubricant on the dildo and then handed the K-Y to Mike and then bent at the waist with my feet apart and leaned on the couch. I reached between my legs and rubbed the dildo around my asshole and pushed it a little way in.

Mike caught on right away. He knelt behind me and began licking and kissing and sucking from my cunt to my asshole and back. He fingered my pussy and then moved his wet fingers to my anus to replace the dildo and began to probe. I used the dildo to rub my pussy lips and clit as he probed my anus, using his own spittle, my juices and the K-Y.

When he stood, I spread my legs a little further and turned them to provide maximum access. He lubed his cock and pressed it against my ass opening. I pushed against him and a man's dick entered me for the second time today and the second time in my life. Because of the earlier reaming, it was easier this time, and soon he was fucking my ass as I played with my clit. He tensed and shot his load. It seemed to keep pumping and pumping his warm fluid into me. Finally he stopped moving and eased his shrunken member out of my ass with a pop. He bent and used his tongue to lick some of his own cum off of my butt, the turned me around and brought me to another orgasm with his mouth.

We lay entangled on the couch for several minutes before there was a knock on the door. Harvey called, "Time's up in five minutes."

We helped each other to dress. I put on my special underthings and school uniform. It was just after 6:00 and time to walk the several blocks to meet Tracey at the bus stop. Mike kissed me and said, "Hope to see you around, Sophie." He dropped some bills on the table and left. It was only then that I realized I hadn't asked for any tips and never even thought of a condom.

I thanked Harvey and asked about having a regularly scheduled time once a week. We agreed on every Wednesday from 3:30 to 7:30. I'd just tell Mom I had a new club that met after school. I had done that before.

I slowly window-shopped my way back to Tracey's bus stop. It was getting cool out by the time she came out of the school.

"Hey, Sophie, how was your day?"

"Just great. I got Mom some earrings."

"What'd you do to kill time?"

"Well I saw a show- some foreign thing. I spent a little time eating some great sausage too." I was trying not to smile too much about my little joke. "How was your weekend at your uncle's house?"

"Just great. I told him I'd try to get you to come with me some weekend. I'm sure you'd have a ball."

I didn't want to commit to anything until I heard back from Mr. Wilde. "Well, I need to check with Mom and Dad first. They were talking about going to Grandma's in Salem this weekend. Grammy wouldn't like it if I didn't come along. I'm named after her you know. I'll let you know as soon as I find out."

We visited a little as we went into the building. Surprisingly, Tracey didn't even ask for any more details of my day. That was kind of strange, but she did seem pretty tired. When she got out of the elevator at her floor, she just said, "Don't forget to ask your parents about next weekend."

When I came into my apartment, Mom and Dad were in the living room watching television. Mom said, "Hi sweetie. Did you and Tracey have fun today?"

"We sure did, Mom, but I'm pretty tired, so I think I'll head to my room."

"I'm sure you ate while you were there, but I saved you some dessert. There's tapioca in a bowl on the counter. Heat it up and pour some cream on top. It's delicious. If you are hungrier, there's a cold piece of sausage in the frig too."

"Thanks, Mom. I did eat earlier, but that sounds great." I hadn't even thought about food today, but I went to the kitchen and heated the tapioca in the microwave. I munched on the sausage while the pudding warmed. I found myself sliding it in and out of my mouth and dreaming a little when the microwave chimed. I finished the sausage and took the tapioca out. Then I poured the bowl full of cream.

I had just started to enjoy the treat when Mom came in. "My, you must really like cream," she said.

"I do, mom. Cream is the best." I ate my dessert and enjoyed it as I thought about all the other cream I'd had today.

Chapter 8: Sophie Improves Her History Grade


On Tuesday, my period started. My period came like clockwork because the doctor had put me on the pill when I was 15. It had been very erratic for two years, but now it came exactly every 28 days. It was handy to know exactly which days it would be, but a pain nonetheless. I had completely forgotten about it when I had agreed to work at Harvey's club, so I looked it up in the phone book and called him during lunch to let him know I wouldn't be in on Wednesday and why. He said that was fine, but he had an opening on Friday if I could fill in. I told him I thought I could, but would let him know. I should slow down by Friday.

I didn't hear from Mr. Wilde all day. I spent an hour in the evening watching the video Mr. Wilde had included on the last disk. I practiced on the realistic dildo while I watched myself suck cock after cock at the adult bookstore. By the end of the clip, I couldn't take it anymore and rubbed my clit until I came. I felt like a sex addict, but I could think of much worse things to be addicted to. I even made sure to keep my curtains open in case anyone was watching.

By Tuesday night, my period was at full flow. I told my mom I had been asked to join the drama club. I told her they usually met every Wednesday, but that the meeting this week was Friday so we could take in a show as a group. She thought that was just great. I caught up on as much homework as possible, but I was getting my first ever B in history. "I'll have to do something about that," I thought, remembering Mr. Randall running out of the bar. He had avoided eye contact ever since. I was sure I would think of something.

When I still did not hear from Mr. Wilde Wednesday or Thursday, I was getting ticked and more than a little worried. By Thursday, my period was already starting to subside. A tampon kept it easily under control and I began to think of a plan for Mr. Randall. By Friday, I was ready.

History was the last class of the day. Before I went in, I used Tracey's trick of rolling my skirt waistband twice to make my skirt shorter. It made a bit of a bulge at the waist, but my blazer covered it. I knew that even bending over would show my new translucent panties. I took my usual seat up front in the center.

As Mr. Randall got into his lecture on Ancient Rome, I casually put my right foot on my left knee. With my new see-through panties, he was getting a great view, I'm sure. I watched him as if engrossed in his every word. Occasionally I switched legs. Each time I did that, my skirt would ride up just a little further. I made no effort to straighten it. By halfway through the class, he was stumbling through his notes and would not move from behind his lectern. For the last few minutes of class, I just sat with my legs apart, knowing he could see my pussy lips through the fabric.

When the bell rang, he dismissed us quickly and even forgot to assign any homework. I slowly gathered my books into my backpack and then waited as the last few students left the room. Mr. Randall was still behind his lectern.

"Mr. Randall, may I talk to you about my grade?" I asked.

"You know you have a B," he said, "You just haven't been putting your usual effort into your assignments."

I came right up in front of the lectern and leaned on it. My bra and the tops of my tits were visible where I had undone two extra buttons on my blouse. "I know, Mr. Randall, but I've never had a B. I've been a bit distracted lately, but thought maybe I could do some make-up work or some extra credit to bring it up before the end of the grading period."

Mr. Randall was actually sweating now. He cautiously slid sideways and sat down at his desk. "I just don't know how I can help you, Sophie." He pretended to look through the papers on his desk, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, I think we can come up with something," I continued. "You know I'm eighteen now. I saw you leaving Harvey's bar on Saturday. You should have stayed."

Mr. Randall could only stammer. He never actually got any words out. Finally he took a deep breath, just sort of moving his mouth like a fish. Then he looked directly at me, "What I do on my own time is my business. Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"Oh, no," I assured him. "I would never do that. It's just that you must get pretty horny, since you're single and all." I sat on the edge of his desk.. "I know I made you hornier with my behavior in class today, but I think I could do something to alleviate your problem." I undid another button on my blouse and then leaned toward him across the desk, my hands right at the edge of his desk above his lap.. My cleavage was directly in front of his face. I looked him right in the eye and used my best sultry voice to say,"I think I know what you're hiding under the desk. If it's as swollen as I think it is, I know how to make the swelling go down. It's a little medical treatment I learned from Nurse Betty. I think she said it originated with the Ancient Romans." I licked my lips and sat up. I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and sucked it.

Mr. Randall pushed his chair back and walked stiff-legged to the door, which he locked. Then he closed the curtains over the windows. He returned to his desk, but sat down beside me on top of it. "Exactly what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I know I'm just a few points from an A. I could show you the Ancient Roman method for reducing swelling of the male member. You could give me extra credit to bring my grade up."

"I think we have a deal, Sophie."

I hopped off the desk, walked around it, and got him to stand up. He took my arm and we moved over to the lectern. "Just in case the janitor or somebody shows up," he said nervously. I crawled inside the box of the lectern and squatted, then reached up to unzip his pants and slide them and his boxers down a little. His swollen cock popped out to meet me. I took it in both hands. He was rock hard and of a nice length and girth. I looked up at him, "Mr. Randall, you have a very nasty swelling here. I think I know just what it needs."

I licked lightly around the head, then ran my tongue down the underside all the way to his balls. I licked his balls and he jumped a little. I teasingly licked up his shaft a little bit at a time. I slipped my left hand into my panties and started playing with my clit. Then I put my mouth over his cock head and took in about four inches. There was still room for my hand between my lips and his balls. I began to go up and down on his cock getting a little more in each time. I could feel it slightly entering my throat and kept pushing my head down further and further with each movement until my throat opened and I took it in completely, like I had learned to do, first at the Victorian house and later at the video arcade. Mr. Randall was gripping the edges of the podium and starting to meet my movements with thrusts of his own. My hand was just at the base of his cock and I let go so that his balls were hitting my chin with each stroke. Suddenly he tensed and I could feel his sperm boiling up through his big, thick penis and then spurting into my throat. I choked a little and he pulled back, but I sucked him back in and drank all of his cream until he had gone completely limp.