Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed and headed out, waving goodbye to Sam. I strolled home with a smile on my face and a little come dribbling down my leg from my naked ass.

Chapter 10: Sophie is Anxious for Friday to Come

Wednesday came and I promised myself I would go straight home after my "club mneeting" at Harvey's.. I had homework to catch up. As history class ended, Mr. Randall said, "Sophie, can you stay after for a little bit? I need to talk to you."

Tracey whispered, "What's that all about?"

"Oh, he probably wants to talk to me about the extra credit I gave him the other day."

"I'll wait for you out front," she answered.

"Oh, don't wait. It may take a while. I'll stop by your apartment after I get home."

When everyone had gone, Mr. Randall locked the door and I made sure the curtains were closed.

I went over to his desk and said, "Need some help, Mr. Randall?"

"Yes, Sophie. Is that okay?"

"Pull down those pants and have a seat," I ordered. He lowered his slacks and boxers and sat down in his desk chair. I squatted in front of him and began sucking his half-erect cock. It was hard and stiff in no time. I worked his head in and out of my mouth and felt his hands on the back of my head. I started taking him all the way into my mouth and throat, bobbing up and down so he could fuck my face. I played with his balls and he gradually slid lower in his chair.

With my saliva running down his cock, and his ass at the edge of his chair, I got a notion to try something. I used my spit to get a finger wet and prodded at his asshole. He jumped when I poked it in just half an inch and deep-throated his cock. He began to cum in spurts and I kept him in my mouth until he began to go limp. I continued on his limp dick and fingering his asshole until he began to harden again. Meanwhile, I had been working my own fingers into my own asshole as well. When I had him fully erect, I stood and turned. I pulled my panties aside and lowered my ass onto his waiting dick.

It was tight, because I had no extra lubrication, but I finally relaxed enough to allow him entry. Soon I was bouncing up and down on his lap as he reached around and fingered my clit. He emptied his second load of the afternoon deep within me as I also came from his fingering.

I stood up and he stood slowly to pull his pants back up. "Wow, Sophie, you never cease to amaze me."

I dressed and thanked him and Mr. Randall gave me a ride to Harvey's. He stayed for my first set and then said he had to go. I did a lot of table dances too, but no private shows. Mike, my first ever private show, was not there that night. A couple of men did offer to take me to the back room, but I was just not into it tonight. Besides, my ass was sore from the last two days' activities. I know that for the first hour, I was dripping cum occasionally from my asshole which only encouraged the men to want more.

My mind kept wandering to Friday night and what might happen. Was I crazy to not run away from it? Would the Big Bad Wolf blackmail me with all of the photos and movies he now had? Would I be a total pervert for the rest of my life?

As I headed home, I thought about Friday night. Mom and Dad said they were going to be gone for the evening, so that would make it easier. I wanted to tell Tracey that I was more of a pervert than she ever was, but I wasn't sure how to tell her. I made up my mind that I would tell her this Sunday after I found out what P.O.V.E.S. really was. I gave her a call, "Tracey, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Well, I won't be going to my uncle's this weekend. He won't be there until sometime late Saturday. Do you want to hang out Friday night?"

I thought quickly. "Well, I have to baby-sit for a friend of Dad's on Friday night," I lied, "But maybe Saturday afternoon or Sunday we can get together."

Tracey giggled, "Sure you're not planning to take the Big Bad Wolf up on the invitation? It's not nice to lie to your best friend."

Being caught in my lie angered me. "Of course I'm not Tracey. I'll see you tomorrow."

I actually did have time to catch up with my homework, but I felt the week would never end. Mom loved her new earrings I gave her for her birthday. She said she'd wear them when she and Dad went out on Friday night. Mom asked if I had something to do on Friday since she and Dad would be out late. I told her I was going to hang with Tracey.

"There", I thought, "My lies are complete. I've lied to Mom and Dad and I've lied to my best friend. I've become a sex fiend, a sexaholic, a nympho, and it's turned me into a liar and a sneak."

I decided I was going to accept Mr. Wilde's invitation just so I could break it off and then come clean to Tracey. She could help me decide whether to tell my parents or the police or whatever. She would be shocked, but she was my best friend and I could count on her.

Chapter 11: Sophie Finally Learns the Truth About P.O.V.E.S.

Thursday went by slower than Wednesday. No after school activities, but Tracey and I did walk home together. She teased me a little more about the Big Bad Wolf and Friday's activities. I told her again that I was babysitting.

Thursday evening, just before I went to sleep I checked my email and there was a message from Mr. Wilde.

Good evening Sophie. Tomorrow is the big day. Just wear your regular school uniform. A limousine will pick you up at the corner just west of school at 3:15. You will be blindfolded and delivered to the P.O.V.E.S.. building and taken inside to prepare for the festivities that will finally bring about the conclusion of Case #853. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

BBW

He just assumes I will show up. He thinks I am such a pervert and nymphomaniac that I will do whatever he says if I think it involves sex.

He's probably right.

BBW. Big Bad Wolf. B.B. Wilde. Who was that man? What was P.O.V.E.S..? What was Case #853? I dreamed about spies and sex all night and woke up with a start when my alarm went off. I was careful to make sure everything I wore looked great, even if it was a school uniform. I even stuffed an extra pair of white kneesocks in my backpack in case the ones I had on got dirty. Then I sat with a small mirror and trimmed my pussy to make sure there was no stubble and that my heart-shaped, red pussy hair was very neatly defined. I really liked it being so smooth.

School seemed to last for days. By lunchtime I was going nuts. I went to the girls' room and went into a stall. I brought myself off in about five minutes flat.

When history class ended, I told Tracey I had to go downtown for some things I needed for babysitting and waved as she headed home. It was raining, so I hurried down to the corner and sat in the bus shelter. The next 15 minutes went by slower than anything I had ever experienced.

Finally a long black Mercedes limousine pulled to the curb. The driver stepped out and came around the car. It was the bigger of the two men from the alley, but now he was dressed in a chauffeur's uniform and looked much nicer. "Good afternoon Sophie," he said politely. He opened an umbrella and held it over my head. He led me to the door of the limo, then handed me a blindfold. It was like one of those sleep masks. "Please put this on." I did, he checked to make sure I could not see, then I heard him open the door. He helped me to the door and someone inside took my hand and assisted me into a seat. Someone also adjusted my blindfold again to make sure I could not see a thing. Another person slid into the seat on the other side of me.

We drove away in silence. I don't know where we went but it took a long time. Nobody spoke, but I knew there was someone on each side of me sitting very close. I thought one was a man and one was a woman, but I wasn't sure. I could smell perfume on my left. I jumped when the man put his hand on my leg just above my knee and said, "No need to worry Sophie. We're almost there." It was not BBW, as I am sure I would have recognized his voice.

The limo slowed and turned. I felt it bump up over the sidewalk and then go downhill. When the limo stopped, the man on my right helped me out of the car and led me away by the arm. I guessed by the odors and the feel of concrete under my feet that we were in a parking garage. We stopped and I could hear an elevator ding and the doors open. We got in and went up. When the elevator stopped, I was escorted down a carpeted hallway. We stopped and I heard a knock on a door. We went into some kind of room and the man said, "Sophie, have a seat here. Someone will be with you in a moment. As long as you do what you're told, you won't have any problems." I sat down on what felt like a leather couch.

The man left and I heard a key turn in a lock. I sat and was considering removing my blindfold when I heard someone approaching the door. I heard the key in the lock and heard the door open. As soon as it was closed and locked again, a woman's voice said, "Welcome to P.O.V.E.S., Sophie. You may remove your blindfold."

I removed my blindfold and blinked my eyes a few times to get my bearings. An elderly gray-haired woman was straightening some pillows and turning down the covers on a huge bed on the other side of a room that must have been about 30 feet square. The bed had to be eight feet in either direction. The room had another bed just like it a few feet from the first. In addition, there was the black leather couch I was on, some reclining chairs and another couch. These were arranged in a group opposite the beds. There was a table with six chairs in the center of the room. A bouquet of red roses stood on the table. There were no windows in the room. The walls were about 75 percent mirrors. In between the mirrors were oil paintings of an erotic nature hanging on dark paneling. There were two doors. The one to my left was the one I had come in through. I wasn't sure about the other.

The woman finished with the bed and came toward me. She extended her hand. "I'm Mabel. I've been with P.O.V.E.S.. since Case #4," she said. I grasped her hand and said, "Pleased to meet you. Can you tell me why I'm here? What's going on. I don't understand why I was brought here."

"Oh, honey," she answered with a laugh, "You'll find out soon enough and then you'll wish you had been here sooner. Right now I need you to give me your clothes. I will get them laundered and pressed so they'll be fresh for later."

Dumbfounded, I stripped to my white cotton underclothes. "Those too," Mabel said, pointing to my bra and panties. "You won't need them in here."

I removed my bra and underwear and handed them to her. She put them in a laundry bag. A knock at the door was answered by Mabel and the chauffeur came in with a huge tray, which he placed on the table before leaving. I was a little hungry. I sat naked in one of the chairs and looked at the food on the table. Mabel said, "You need to eat, Sophie, to make sure you have strength to get through the evening." There were bananas, carrots, some sausages, clams, and tapioca with a little pitcher of cream. I was stunned by the selection, but ate a little of everything anyway. I was eating my pudding and cream when Mabel came back.

She had gone through the second door and came out with a glass of water in one hand. She held out her other hand and dropped two small blue pills into mine. "You need to get some rest now, Sophie. You have a big night ahead. Take these. You can use the bathroom in there if you need it. Then crawl into the bed and get some sleep."

I obediently followed her directions. When I had taken the pills, I went into the bathroom and peed. I came out naked and crawled into the big bed. Mabel pulled the covers up and tucked me in. I was already drifting into sleep. "Sleep tight. I will wake you up in a few hours."

With that she unlocked the door and left. I don't even think I heard her lock it again before I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. The next thing I knew, Mabel was shaking me gently and saying, "Wake up dearie. It's time to get up." I finally managed to awaken feeling very refreshed. "Into the bathroom with you," Mabel urged. I went in and relieved myself. Then Mabel came in with some things I had never seen before. This time the chauffeur was with her. He was carrying a hanging clothing bag. The chauffeur didn't even seem to notice I was naked but stopped just inside the door where he hung the bag on a small hook and then just stood there with his arms crossed across his chest. Mabel introduced him as Jonathan. This was the same man who had attacked me a month before, and he still seemed ominous, but somehow did not seem to be the same man.

"Okay, Sophie, I need you to bend over and show me your ass," Mabel said. This sounded very strange from an elderly woman. The chauffeur moved slightly toward me in case I had an idea not to obey, I guess. I did as I was told. Mabel lubricated a plastic tube, about a half-inch in diameter, and using more lubricant inserted it into my rectum. Then she squeezed a large bulb and I felt a surge of warm water as the enema rushed into my bowels. She removed the hose and instructed me to empty it into the toilet. I did. We repeated this procedure until it came out clear and none was dripping from my asshole. In all, it was not a totally unpleasant experience.

"Okay, Sophie, into the shower," Mabel ordered. I climbed into a shower that had room for at least five people. There were regular showerheads on both side walls and some removable hand-held ones along the back. There was even a tiled bench along two sides. I started the water and enjoyed the spray from two directions. Mabel said loudly to be heard above the water, "Now wash up really well, or I'll have to come in there and help." I soaped my body all over and used one of the hand-held showerheads to rinse under my crotch and in other hard-to-reach spots. When I was done, I shut off the water and opened the door.

The chauffeur and Mabel both worked to dry me off, Mabel from the floor up and the chauffeur from the head down. Mabel then sat me on a small stool she had pulled from under the counter and used a blowdryer on my hair and then fixed it in braided pigtails.

Mabel opened the clothing bag. My uniform had been dry-cleaned and neatly ironed. She reached into a small bag and handed me my bra. Then I realized it wasn't my bra. It was slightly lower cut and had a clasp in the front center like my new one and clasps on the shoulder straps. I put it on and she handed me my panties. They looked the same as usual. She helped me get my blouse and skirt on and neatly arranged. Then my blazer. I noticed that although the clothes looked like mine, they were not. The blouse had velcro behind the buttons. There was also velco down the seams in the arms and the sides of the blouse. The skirt was a wrap-around with a single clasp at the waist. The blazer was designed much like the blouse. She handed me my knee socks and I sat down in one of the chairs to put them on. When Mabel handed me my saddle shoes, I could tell they had been cleaned and polished.

I stood and looked in the mirror. I saw the perfect little schoolgirl.

The door was opened and two young ladies of about twenty entered the room. Both were about my height but one had long brown hair and the other was blonde. They were wearing white dresses that were made of a flowing fabric and were nearly translucent. I could see their breasts through the material. The dresses only reached barely below their waists. They actually looked like some of the Greek paintings from our history book. Each of them was carrying a long piece of green silk.

As they walked toward us, the blonde dropped her green silk and stopped. She turned to pick it up and I saw that she had nothing on under the short gown. When she bent over, her ass and pussy lips were plainly visible.

When the girls reached me, Jonathan bound one of their wrists to each of mine using the silk ties.. "These ladies will be your escorts, Sophie," Mabel explained.

Then Jonathan produced a blindfold from his jacket pocket and put it on me. "We are ready to go," I heard him say, as I was plunged once again into darkness.

We left the room, turned right and began moving down a hallway, my escorts guiding me as we turned a corner to the left. Then we waited. I could hear a speaker that seemed to be on the other side of a wall or in another room, but it was too muffled to understand..

Some doors opened and a familiar voice was saying, "Well, now that you've seen the slides and video showing how well Sophie has learned, it's time for me to present her in person." There was applause as we entered a room through the doors. I heard the doors close behind me. Then I could unmistakably hear Mr. Wilde announce, "Here she is, Case #853 of the Portland Oregon Virginity Elimination Society, Miss Sophie Anderson." There was thunderous applause and I was being escorted forward on a slightly sloping floor. After about 10 steps we stopped and I felt a hand squeezing my breast through my clothes and heard a man's voice say, "Very nice." Then another hand squeezed my left ass cheek and a woman's voice spoke: "Superb." Every two or three steps we stopped and hands were touching me. As we got further up the aisle, the groping became more serious. A hand went between my legs and rubbed my cunt through my underwear. A hand slipped inside my bra and pinched one of my nipples. Someone lifted my skirt and reached into my panties to finger my asshole.

As we progressed I heard a tearing sound as the velcro blazer was removed. A few steps later, the blouse was ripped away. When my arms moved to protect my body, the hands of the escorts kept me from doing so. The approval of the crowd grew louder as each piece of clothing was removed. This was much different than stripping. I had no choice and could not see the audience. My skirt disappeared after a few more steps. This brought louder cheers from the audience.

I was feeling scared and very excited at the same time. How many people were watching me? Who were they?

Did he say Virginity Elimination Society?

Finally we stopped and one of my escorts whispered, "Step up, Sophie." I stepped up some stairs and stopped when my escorts did.

Then I heard Mr. Wilde speak again. "Escorts, please assist Sophie in the removal of the rest of her clothes."

The escorts turned me around toward the audience. When the applause died down the clasp on my bra was undone and then opened. As my tits were exposed to the audience, there was more applause and a few shouts of "Bravo!" The shoulder clasps were undone and it was removed completely. The escorts untied my arms and then took both my hands behind my back and bound them with the scarves. Then I felt my nipple being pinched and then a mouth sucking on one of my boobs. There was more applause and some laughter as this ended.. Then I was turned slowly in a circle with "Oohs" and "Aahs" from the crowd. A hand went into the waistband of my panties while my back was to the audience and they were lowered to show my ass cheeks. As I was turned again, the front was lowered to expose my heart-shaped pubic hair. They continued to turn me and gradually moved my underwear down to my ankles and helped me to step out of them.

I felt hands compelling me to move my feet apart. Then I was told to bend over. The applause came from behind me so I knew I had just mooned the audience. Hands parted my ass cheeks exposing my hole. The hands parted my already wet pussy lips as well. All to more applause. Then I was made to satnd and turned to face the audience.

There I stood, hands tied behind my back, wearing only a blindfold, knee-high socks, and saddle shoes. I heard Mr. Wilde on the P.A. again. "Well, fellow members of the Portland Oregon Virginity Elimination Society, what do you think of this month's candidate. Is she worthy?"