Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie looked at him suspiciously, "What do you mean, a deal?"

"Well, not really a deal, more like a bet, you know, a little wager?" He said, his face looking more honest and calm than it had when he came in.

"I don't think so." Sophie replied, and was about to tell him to get out again when he spoke first,

"Just listen, please." He said, and she remained quiet, her patience beginning to run out. "You don't want me to be me and say all these things to you, that's cool. I mean, we can have a game of pool and we can put a little bet on who wins. Say, if you win, then I won't say anything dirty to or about you ever again, and I mean ever again."

Sophie looked at him suspiciously again, "And if you win?" She asked

"Nothing bad, not what you're thinking." He assured her, "If I win, I can say anything I want to you tonight, only tonight though and you won't complain about it. And you have to sit on my lap all night."

"Hah! Forget that. I wouldn't go near you for anything. No way, this is my house and you'll stop mouthing off at me or you can get out." She replied angrily at him, she was trying to keep her cool, all the anger was only making her hornier.

"And it's Josh's house and he invited me." He replied to her, it did make sense, Josh wouldn't want him to leave until he had won everything, but Tyler hadn't finished, "And if I lose I won't EVER say anything to you again that you don't want me to, I promise. All you'd have to do is ignore me and sit on my lap for one night."

It made sense in a way but Sophie was too angry at this point to care.

"No." She said and went to walk out of the room, leaning her cue against the table.

"Fine then, you just walk out the room and let me watch you shake that hot ass in that tight little outfit of yours" Tyler said grinning and staring straight at her ass, all meekness now had gone.

Sophie turned on him as she was next to the door; anger boiling up in her, Tyler stood five foot away but still towered over her.

"FUCK OFF!" She shouted at him

"I love it when you're angry Sophie, your tits just push up almost out of that tiny top." Tyler said still grinning at her.

The anger grew too much inside of her and she spoke without thinking, too angry, too horny, to care anymore.

"Fine, I'll take your stupid bet and play this stupid game, you can't beat me anyway." She said to him on the point of almost yelling, and stormed around the table to pick up her cue.

"Then you ain't got any reason to be angry have you. You'll beat me and I won't say anything." He said, a little smugly, but Sophie was too angry to notice.

Before she got ready for her shot, she tried to calm herself down; anger would only make her make mistakes. She leant over the table to take her first shot and Tyler walked to the side of the table next to her. The game was on.

Tyler couldn't help but grin as the blonde beauty lent forward over the table to take her first shot, her large tits almost spilling out of the low cut top of the black silk maids outfit. He had a clear view of her large cleavage and was enjoying the sight immensely. Although he tried his best not to show it, he knew she hated him and that he irritated her, so she would definitely cover up if she saw him looking, but she was doing exactly what he wanted right then.

He watched break and saw two of her balls sink into the pockets. She was good and his smile faded as she sank another one, her face turned from anger to a small smile, which grew as she played on. Maybe he wouldn't win after all. He forgot about looking down Sophie's top or at her legs, he was sure she must have been using her body as a way to distract him, but that couldn't be, she hated him, and he concentrated on playing the best he could. He had a lot riding on this game and how ell he played tonight, if all went well for him he would have hi dick inside her pussy banging away at her for all he was worth, if it all went his way, which at the moment it didn't. He needed to concentrate for this trap to work. She had taken the bait because of her anger at him, but he would finish it. He just needed to be patient and that hot ass would be his. He let his smile fade away not only because she was winning, but also because the game WAS on.

Josh laid another winning hand down on the table and smiled at the guys surrounding him. He had won for the third time in a row, and his pile of money was looking quite impressive now. He looked at all the money in Tyler's pile and wondered where he was. His black co-worker had said he was going to relieve himself but he hadn't come back yet, must be really needing it Josh thought with a smile, I would be if I was playing poker with me.

Little did he know that Tyler was playing pool with Sophie, making an innocently seeming bet that was the beginning of a trap for Josh's hot 22-year old blonde knockout of a girlfriend. He was playing as hard as he could, trying his best to beat her, but Sophie was whooping his ass without any problem at all, at least for the moment.

Sophie smiled to herself as she sank her last ball into the corner pocket, only the black left to go and Tyler had three balls still left on the table, this was going to be easy.

She felt pride grow within her as she aimed the ball for an easy shot into the side pocket. She had made this shot many times before and she could do it with her eyes closed. The cue ball was placed right behind the 8-ball, directly in line with the middle pocket; there was no way she could miss.

She lined the cue up ready for the shot, aimed and drew the cue back ready to strike the ball then……waited.

An idea flitted up into her mind, a thought how she could end this all quickly. She had thought about Tyler's bet and figured he may not be able to say anything about her anymore, but he could still ogle her and smile at her. That irritated her just as much as the things he said, in fact just being around the guy pissed her off, he was just so obnoxious. So the thought flickered across her mind again as she stared at the 8-ball and the straight path it had into the pocket, unaware at that moment of her tits half hanging out of her black silk top of the maids outfit as she leaned over the table.

Sophie smiled to herself as she leaned back and grounded her cue and leant on it slightly.

"I want to change our bet." She said with a small smile on her face, looking straight at Josh's big black co-worker

"What? You can't change it after we've started playing. Anyway you're about to win." Tyler responded to her.

"Awww, are you scared of a little bet?" Sophie crooned

"No, I just know when not to make a useless one that's all." Tyler answered, for once not having the look of victory on his face or in his eyes.

Sophie felt a surge of happiness as she realised she was about win and there was nothing the annoying black co-worker of her boyfriend could do to make stop it. She could finally have a way to get rid of him for good without any risk at all, how could she resist? So she spoke again,

"Oh come on, you don't even know what the bet is yet, at least listen to it." She said in her best innocently pleading tone of voice. If she had to act pleading to get him to accept this bet, she would.

"When you're about to win anyway, no way." Tyler answered and looked at her, she continued to look pleadingly up at him from the other side of the table and finally he said, "Fine. What bet?"

Sophie smiled and restrained herself from jumping up and down; he had seen enough of her without her giving him a show of her big tits bouncing up and down.

"Simple. If I win this game you have to leave and never bother me ever again." She said sweetly

"What!?! No way. Look at the table, you can't lose." He replied, "Forget it."

He was about to put the cue down and walk out when Sophie spoke again. He had to accept this bet or she would have to be around him, and that thought irritated her as much as having him saying things to her.

"Hold on, I didn't tell you what you would get if you won did I" She said smiling again, all sweetly. She had to get him to accept.

"Oh yeah, and what could you possibly offer me to make me agree to a no-chance-of-winning bet hmmm?" He said sarcastically as he folded his arms

Her stomach fluttered as she thought about what she was about to say. Looking at the position of the cue ball and the 8-ball though, all doubts left her mind.

"I'll let you feel me up." She said simply.

Her stomach knotted and she felt sick saying those words. The thought of having this horrible, arrogant, obnoxious man touching her almost made her sick, but she couldn't lose and when she won he would have to leave and never bother her again.

Tyler stared at her for a moment, just looking at her. Sophie thought he must be thinking if this was real or a dream, or whether she was serious or not. He must have been torn, thinking on one hand he knew he couldn't win and would have to leave and leave her alone forever. But on the other, the chance of getting to feel her up freely and say whatever he wanted to her and have her sit on his lap all night. The choice must be tough on him. Finally he spoke.

"That's not equal. I don't have any chance of actually winning this anyway. It's a tempting offer and if I had more of a chance to win then I would take it, but I lose too much if I agree and don't win enough." He said to her and began to turn to the door.

"What would be enough then?" She said quickly, he had to agree, and he stopped and turned to look at her, "And don't say sex 'cause I wouldn't even think of fucking you." The thought repulsed her.

"I wasn't thinking of it anyway." He said to her.

He stood looking at her, thinking, and then finally spoke.

"You obviously want me to lose and I don't have any chance of winning anyway so fine, I'll take the bet if I get all you've said and one more thing." He said calmly

"And what's that?" Sophie asked hiding a smile inside; he was gone for sure now.

"A blowjob." He said simply

"A what?" Sophie asked before she could stop herself

"If I take your bet and win, I want everything you've said, and I want you to give me a blowjob. The best you've ever done too, not some half-hearted attempt just to get me off." He said simply again, still looking like he had little hope.

"No way." Sophie replied to him

"Oh well, guess I'll go n' play poker again then, seeing as you've won." He said simply to her again, "I'll keep my end of the bet too, no more words from me to or about you."

Sophie could have just left it there, but the thought of having this obnoxious black man anywhere near her anymore disgusted and annoyed her even more.

She quickly looked from Tyler to the position of the balls again and spoke quickly.

"Done." She said, "Do you agree? A blowjob but no sex if you win, yeah?" She had to get him to agree, she knew she would win and by the look on Tyler's face, so did he, but the offer in the bet was still too much to pass up even that million to one chance.

"Done." He agreed and reluctantly made his way back to the other side of the table.

Sophie smiled openly now, hardly able to contain her happiness. No more Tyler! She thought happily and she leant over the table to take her shot, a shot she had taken many times before.

"Time for you to go Tyler." She said smugly as she pulled the cue back

Tyler watched the balls as she pulled the cue back too and hit the ball forward towards the pocket. The cue ball hit the 8-ball gently and the black ball rolled towards the pocket in a perfect line and Sophie smiled at her beautiful shot. It rolled smoothly and straight as an arrow, it reached the edge of the pocket as it slowly rolled and…….stopped. It just stopped at the end of its roll just balancing on the edge over the pocket. Sophie had hit the ball too light.

She stared at the 8-ball in disbelief as it rested on the edge over the pocket. One more roll and it would have sank in easily, but instead it just sat there.

Sophie's eyes stared in disbelief, as did Tyler's for a short while, until finally they both came back to reality.

"Well, it must be my lucky night." Tyler said, a broad white-toothed grin spreading across his dark face, "First I get to see you, then I get to have you on my lap, now I get you to suck my dick. Damn what a night."

Sophie just stared at the 8-ball. How could it not have gone in? She couldn't believe it.

Suddenly, what Tyler had said sank in.

"I haven't lost yet. You've still got to pot all your balls and then black before you win, without missing one of them." She said quickly.

Tyler was pretty good at pool, not as good as her, but still good, but there was no way he could pot three balls without missing once, especially as two of them were nowhere near a pocket and one of them sat on a cushion.

But that is exactly what he did, one after the other, without missing one, and with a final gentle stroke, he skimmed the 8-ball gently knocking it into the pocket she should have hit it into.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!" He shouted and threw the cue onto the table and sauntered over to Sophie with a big grin on his stupid face

He stood in front of her as she turned around to look at him.

"You don't think I'm keeping that stupid bet do you?" She said acidly

"Damn right you are girl. I've got something ready and waiting for ya." He said and grabbed his crotch

Sophie looked disgustedly at him, "And what if I don't?" She asked him

"Hey, I was gonna keep my end of the deal, so you can't welch on a bet." He said to her, worry painting his face

Sophie felt sick inside as she looked up at him. Fuck! Why couldn't she have just been content with shutting him up? Why did she have to be all arrogant and make such a stupid bet?

She looked up at her boyfriend's black co-worker and sneered disgustedly

"Fine" She said and leant back against the table with her hands holding onto the edge lightly. She was sure she was going to be sick.

Tyler just looked at the beautiful 22-year old blonde girlfriend and smiled. He drank in the sight of her standing leaning against he pool table not even looking at him dressed in that hot black silk maids outfit. The hem of the dress ending high up her legs, showing a wonderful pair of fish net clad long legs. He took in the sight of her waist, thin as it was, emphasised more by the clinging cut of the outfit. His eyes travelled up until they settled on her large 36C tits, encased in that confining, yet too small, top of the dress, obviously not supported by a bra, as the dress didn't even hang on her shoulders. Her tits were luscious. Large and firm looking, squashed together by the slim outfit to create a wondrous cleavage that just pulled any eye straight towards it. Finally his eyes settled on Sophie's face, that beautiful white skinned face, with her big blue eyes and her long, straight blonde hair framing it perfectly as it hung in a ponytail down her back, showing her bare shoulders and emphasising an already large pair of tits. Her face was amazingly beautiful and a cause for many men's fantasies everywhere he knew and guessed. Her full pink lips were set in a disgusted fashion right then, but even that didn't mar her beauty, they looked perfectly shaped for sucking cock, which they would be soon, but first he wanted to touch those amazing tits, to feel her creamy skin give way, yet resist, his squeezing. He wanted to feel the shape of her body, her legs and waist, before he felt the feel of her hot mouth sliding up and down his big dick.

Tyler smiled as he reached forward with his big black hands.

Sophie stayed leaning back on her hands on the edge of the pool table, looking to the side of her and trying to keep her disgust and anger at bay at what was about to happen. Tyler had not mentioned her going down on him; instead he was just looking at her body, from top to bottom.

Then, when he looked at her face, she could see his stupid grin out of the corner of her eye, he lifted his hands up and reached towards her tits.

Sophie swallowed hard as his hands found her tits and cupped them, giving them a little squeeze. Her hands tightened slightly on the edge of the table as her boyfriend's black friend continued to massage her big tits lightly. He never once mauled at them, just stared and gently squeezed each one and pushed them together, as if he had never seen a woman's tits before.

"Man, you've got great tits Sophie." He said, never taking his eyes from them

Sophie controlled the anger deep inside her. Although she was still horny, the anger she felt for Tyler wouldn't allow her to enjoy him touching her up. She hated this guy and to have him touch her like this was something she didn't want. But she had promised.

She just let out aloud sigh, to let him know she was fed up, or bored. Still he carried on feeling her tits. He stopped cupping them and pushed his palms flat against her tits until she thought he was trying to push her onto the pool table, but all he said was,

"Damn, your tits are big, and so fucking soft and firm."

She just ignored him. What an asshole she thought. If anyone else had said that, well, not Richie, but nearly anyone else, she would have taken it as a compliment and if this had been nearly anyone else, she would have been turned on by it even more. Say if Paul was groping her tits in the poolroom, because she lost a bet to him, while her boyfriend was in the room across the hall, she would have been so horny she probably would have ripped his clothes off and fucked him senseless there and then. She had fucked one of her boyfriend's friend's in the room nest to where her boyfriend was before, so here would be fine. But this wasn't Paul, or nearly anyone else, this was Tyler, and she wasn't happy or wanting to fuck him senseless. She just wanted him to leave her alone.

Tyler continued to massage her tits and Sophie was getting more and more pissed off with him. Until finally she turned to look at him, glaring hatred at him and snapped at him.

"Are you going to just stand there and feel me all night? Or can we get this over with so you can fuck off and never bother me again."

Tyler looked up at her but never stopped his hands working on her large mounds of flesh.

"Are you in a hurry to get my dick in your mouth?" He asked her with a grin, then took his hands away from her tits, "Well, if you're looking forward to it that much, go right ahead, I won't get in your way."

Sophie stared daggers at him as he moved his hands away from her. She could feel her nipples standing erect from the pressure that had been applied on her tits and knew that Tyler could see them through the tight silk top of her outfit.

"No, I just want to get this out of the fucking way as quickly as possible so you can fuck off and never come back, and I'll make sure you never come back here again." She said acidly

"Hey, after having your hot mouth wrapped around my dick and having you swallow all my cum, I don't care if I never see you again." He said smiling and lifting his hands up.

Sophie sneered at him and took a deep breath. She hated having to do this. As she was about to kneel before him, Tyler spoke to her,

"Drop down on to your knees white girlfriend and suck my big dick like a lollipop." Tyler said and chuckled, folding his arms, "Oh and Sophie," She looked at him, still standing up, "You said earlier that I was going down, well, I guess it wasn't me going down after all, it was you, going down on me."

He laughed at her again as she sank to her knees in front of him. He was so much taller than her that she had to kneel right in front of him so that her face was in line with his crotch. She looked at his crotch and swallowed hard. How did she end up in this situation? It would serve him right if she bit his dick off. The thought made her smile and she looked up at him.