Sophie's Story

Story Info
Sophie's day takes a turn for the worse - or is it better?
3.7k words
4.32
26.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon flew through the air, its iridescent wings shining in the sunlight. His prey clung tightly to his neck. Princess Sophie wasn't sure if falling to her death wouldn't be preferable to being eaten alive by the dragon, but for now she decided to stay onboard and alive with the hope of escaping once they'd landed.

Their descent began slowly and as the dragon picked up speed he swiveled his head around and pulled Sophie off with his mouth. He held her there almost gently and when he landed, he immediately dropped her down into the dry well. Sophie landed with a grunt at the bottom on her...ummm, well.. on her bottom.

"Ohhhh," she grumbled, as she gingerly began to stand up, dust swirling around her. "That's going to leave a mark."

She held her arms out from her sides as her dress hung wet and heavy on her arms and body. "Ugh! Slimed!" she said. Well, she thought, better than being fried, but still... ick!

Hearing the dragon's wings beating the air, she looked up and watched as her nemesis began to fly off again, scraping his claws against the side of the wooden post holding the pulley at the top. Two long scrapes marred the post as he took flight.

Two? She wondered. Why two? What could two scrapes possibly mean to a dragon if anything? Did it mean Tuesday? If so, she had three days to figure out a way out of here. Maybe it was a ranking. Maybe she only ranked as a number two in a scale of one to five. Well, she thought, if that was the case, she was going to have a serious talk with that dragon about what true beauty really was! Of course, that was if she ever got out of here... and if she somehow managed to tame that wretched beast!

With a sigh she began to look around at her surroundings. In the middle of the "floor" of the well was a hole and a rope that disappeared into it. Sophie walked over and gave it a quick tug. She could hear the faint sound of water sloshing from below. She immediately began hauling the bucket up from the hole. After several minutes of grunting, pulling and cursing the fact that she had consistently skipped her morning "activities" in favor of lying in bed for a couple extra hours, she finally pulled the bucket of water up high enough for her to pull it over and set it on the dirt floor of the well.

Sophie glanced around, shrugged and began to peel the sodden material from her body. She had a strong dislike of female underclothes, so her dress was all she wore. She sighed and looked at the dress in her hands, remembering how beautiful it had looked when her handmaiden had first unwrapped it, long and misty blue to match her eyes. Those eyes clouded over as she clenched her fists in the dirty fabric that was now tattered and torn in places and... she held it up to her nose... yep, smelled like dragon's breath. Wrinkling her nose, she tossed the dress over a post that stuck out from the wall about a foot above her head.

She looked closely at the post wondering if it could serve to help get her out of this prison, but the walls above it were slick and didn't look very promising. Sighing again she turned toward the bucket of water. She would think of a way out soon, but for now she need a drink and to get washed up. Cupping her hands, she dipped them into the water and tilted her head back letting the water run into her mouth. Some of the water ran down her arms and face, but Sophie didn't care, she drank until the dust from the flight was washed down her throat.

She walked over to her dress and wincing slightly, pulled a small strip of fabric from it to use as a washrag. She dipped the rag into the water and began to wash her face and neck, running the cloth over her arms and body, washing away the grit and grime from the unusual journey.

Despite Sophie's habit of lying in bed for too long in the mornings, she was far from plump. However, she was not waif-thin either, much to her mother, the Queen's, dismay. Most princesses were tall and willowy. Sophie was barely 5'5" tall, and was busty with a tiny waist that flared into full hips. Her legs and arms were slender and toned despite the lack of exercise. She had wild, curly blonde hair that she let fly loose most of the time and blue-gray eyes that could be soft and warm as a fox blanket, or cold as winter ice depending on the situation.

Sophie began to hum as she rinsed herself off, missing the sound of horses' hooves above her head. Setting the rag on the edge of the bucket, she sighed and realized that she would have to put the dirty, smelly dress back on as she had no other clothing with her. She walked over to the post and reaching up grabbed.... nothing. Startled, she looked at the empty post. Where on earth could her dress have gone? Sophie looked around and it was nowhere to be found. As she stood there puzzled, and beginning to get a little more frantic, she heard deep, husky laughter above her head.

Her head snapped up and she saw the blue material dangling from the end of a sword at the opening of the well. An unseen hand waved the dress back and forth, and then with a flourish the dress sailed out of sight. Stunned, Sophie watched as the head and shoulders of a man came into view... then another... and another... until five men stood looking down at her with wide grins on their faces. Sophie reached down and grabbed the washrag and futilely held it in front of her, but the scrap of fabric was so small it barely covered one breast. The men laughed and realizing how ridiculous she looked, she dropped the rag and stood straight and proud, glaring at the faces above her.

The man who had stolen her dress reached out and grabbing hold of the rope in the middle of the well, slid down, dropping on the ground in front of Sophie. He slowly walked around her, looking her up and down, noting that her full breasts rose and fell as her breath quickened. Her nipples were a dark rose color and still hard from the cool water she has washed with earlier. His smile broadened as her hands came up to cover them and his dark eyes sparkled devilishly as he looked up into her cool ones.

"Do you often go skinny-dipping in a dry well?" he asked with a snicker.

"Why yes," she replied sarcastically, "Didn't you know that it's the latest rage?"

"No, I didn't," he said, "but if I'd known about it sooner, I certainly would have made the time to accompany you more often."

"And what makes you think I would have invited you?" Sophie retorted.

"I think a nude woman in a well would be invitation enough," he replied.

Hoots of laughter sounded from the men above as they listened to the sparring.

"Why don't you take the young lady up on her ummm.. invitation, Thomas?" one of them called down.

"Hmmm" the man named Thomas murmured. "Maybe I shall." With a wicked gleam in his eyes he walked toward Sophie causing her to back up. She took no more than four steps back before feeling the cold stone wall of the well against her back. She looked at the rope hanging down and thought about making a run for it. Thomas laughed watching her eyes.

"You'd never make it," he chuckled. "Besides, why struggle against the inevitable?"

"The inevitable?" Sophie said indignantly. "Even if you DO manage to have your way with me, I am the King's daughter and you will be beheaded before sunset."

Thomas laughed again. "I am not from these lands, fair Princess, and your laws and nobility matter not at all to me."

Sophie looked at him uncertainly. She could see in his eyes that he was right. He was a rogue and a gypsy. The laws of any land did not matter to him in the least. She glanced above and saw the wide grins of the others, the ones he roamed with. They seemed to view him as the leader, but didn't abide by any laws themselves either.

For the second time that day Sophie found herself in a situation beyond her control. First with the dragon picking her up out of the field where she had gone to see the young stable hand she had befriended and seduced. And now, here with these men who seemed bent on having her. Defeated, she sighed heavily.

"Well, let's get it over with," she mumbled.

Thomas chuckled and lifted her chin until her eyes met his. "Oh, no my Princess, that's not the right attitude at all," he said. "I, I mean...we, will make sure that you enjoy this just as much."

"Never," Sophie spat at him. "I will not enjoy one second of this...this torture."

Shouts of laughter sounded from above and from Thomas. "We shall see, sweet Princess, we shall see." He reached out and pushing the curls off her forehead watched her closely as he leaned in and laid his lips on hers. Eyes locked, he ran his tongue lightly over the curve of her bottom lip, then bit down sharp and quick. As she gasped from the sting, he slid his tongue between her lips and stroked her own. The kiss hardened and deepened as he stepped closer to her, closing the gap between his clothing and her flesh, which was heating as fast as the kiss.

Thomas' hands caught her waist and pulled her hips tight against him, letting her feel his hardness low on her belly. Sophie pulled against his hands, lips still locked tight with his, but he held fast until she stood still again. His tongue mated with hers and he could feel the tension in her change and shift. She began to soften her stance and he slowly slid his hands up her sides, brushing lightly against the edges of her breasts, then catching her shoulders and pulling her back slightly as his lips left hers to trail down her neck. Her breath quickened as his teeth sank lightly into the soft skin then continued downward to the large mounds of her breasts.

"Beautiful," he sighed, catching a nipple between his lips and sucking it lightly. Sophie gasped and arched her back, pushing her breast closer to his mouth. Thomas sucked harder on her nipple and began to knead her other breast with his hand. He heard Sophie moan as she pushed her fingers through his long hair pulling him tighter. Her eyes closed tightly as the heat gathered deep inside and she felt the moisture between her legs start to flow.

Sophie barely noticed as a soft thud sounded behind Thomas. She was lost as his mouth traveled to her other nipple and he began to lick, suck and bite it while his free hand drifted across her belly sliding lower until his fingers brushed against the small patch of soft blonde curls above her wet slit. Sophie let out a soft moan as a finger sank slowly into her moist heat, pulled back and then sank deeper, over and over. Her hips pushed forward with each thrust of his finger and he stroked over her clit with every withdrawal. His mouth traveled from one breast to the other as another finger joined the first, stretching the walls of her pussy. Thomas reared back and watched Sophie's face as she neared the edge. The pressure built deep inside Sophie as she wildly thrust against his hand, until with one long uncontrollable moan she exploded. He could feel his fingers being squeezed with each contraction of her muscles deep within and watched the bright pink blush that stained her cheeks and upper chest.

Hearing footsteps behind him, Thomas glanced around and saw his friend Caleb walking toward them, his hard cock out as he stroked it slowly.

"Mind if I have a go, Thomas?" Caleb asked.

"Be my guest," Thomas answered. Upon hearing the exchange, Sophie's eyes opened and grew wide as she wordlessly shook her head seeing Caleb coming closer, his long rod jutting out proudly from between his thighs. Thomas pulled Sophie away from the wall and stood behind her, holding her close. He slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor of the well, with Sophie reclining on his chest. Caleb knelt in front of her and began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her moist heat. Holding her knees wide, he began to feed his length into her, inch by slow inch. Sophie, eyes closing, moaned as she felt herself stretched beyond anything she'd ever known before.

When Caleb had his entire length inside her, he stilled and waited for Sophie's eyes to open and focus on him. As they did, he pulled out slowly, until just the tip was still inside her. With one quick hard thrust, he slammed back into her, watching as her eyes flew open wide and filled with lust. He continued that same rhythm as Sophie began to moan and Caleb felt her pussy juices start to flow. Soon Caleb increased the pace, slamming into Sophie faster and harder, her breasts shaking back and forth with the force of each thrust. Thomas reached over her shoulders and grasped one in each hand, rolling the nipples between his fingers and pulling them out, extending them.

"Oh, mercy!" Sophie cried, "Please...," she begged, not even knowing what she was begging for. Looking past Caleb's shoulders, she could see the rest of the men dropping into the well, coming closer. Caleb grabbed Sophie's hips, lifting them slightly as he continued to pound into her. His head tilted back and his teeth bared in an almost pained grimace, he felt the pressure build in his balls and fought for control. Reaching down, he circled his thumb around Sophie's clit, flicking it back and forth. Finally with a high-pitched cry, Sophie exploded, her cum juices gushing out of her and flowing down his cock. Caleb gave two final thrusts and then holding her tight against him, blasted deep into her. Wave after wave of hot, sticky cum flowed as he emptied himself. He gave one last soft moan and pulled free of her, stumbling back until he could sit against the far wall to catch his breath.

Thomas, having watched the wild, hard fucking of Sophie and Caleb was hard as steel. Picking Sophie up by her arms, he quickly shed his pants and turned her over, wrapping his fingers in her soft, curly hair and lowering her face to his cock. As her lips grazed the tip, Sophie looked up into Thomas' eyes, and then he saw the pink flash of her soft tongue as she flicked the top of his rod. His cock spasmed and with a groan he settled her lips more firmly on him, pushing into the heat of her mouth. Sophie opened her mouth wider to accommodate his width, tasting the salty tang of his skin.

Thomas motioned for another man to approach her from behind as her head began to bob up and down his length. Sophie felt another hard cock slide into her cum-filled pussy as she swallowed as much of Thomas' dick as she could. She stroked her soft tongue up and down his shaft, the man fucking her from behind pushing her down onto the cock with each thrust. Sophie's lust-filled eyes rose to Thomas' and he watched as her lips slid along his rod. The sight of those dark pink lips and the feel of her soft tongue were suddenly too much for Thomas and he pushed her head down one last time as he spewed his hot seed into her mouth and throat. Sophie swallowed as much as she could but some escaped her mouth and trickled down her chin.

As Thomas' softening cock fell from her lips, Sophie felt her orgasm slam through her. Her wet silkiness clamped down on the man behind her and both of them moaned loudly as their fluids mixed together and spilled from her hole.

Yet another man took his place, this one's cock shorter but much wider than the first two, stretching her pussy almost painfully as he slammed into her with one powerful stroke. Sophie's mouth gaped open in a gasp and was quickly filled by another hard cock. The sight of the young beauty being rode hard and sucking a cock with such enthusiasm and passion was too much for yet another man, who wrapped one of her hands around his length and began stroking.

Sophie soon lost track of how many orgasms she had, and how many cocks had filled her pussy and mouth. It was all a blur of hard cocks, creamy sweet cum, and hands caressing her skin, kneading and pinching her breasts. Sophie was rolled over until she was riding the youngest of the group, the speed and ferocity of his pounding thrusts much like those of the young stable hand she had gone to see earlier that day. Those brief minutes in the field seemed so long ago and so far away now as she glanced around and saw the other men reclining exhausted on the floor of the well.

One by one, the men began to climb back out of the well to rest up and tend to their horses, leaving Sophie riding the young man beneath her, and Thomas who wrapped his hands around her from behind to hold her breasts steady as the other man sucked greedily on her nipples.

Sophie could feel yet another orgasm building shocked that she could still be finding pleasure after so many cocks. Bending her forward, Thomas reached down and began gathering the cum and juices from both her and the previous men and rubbed it around her second hole.

"No," she protested, "I've never....."

"Shhhh," he said close to her ear, "I promise, you'll like it."

Sophie struggled weakly, but Thomas easily held her in place as his dick began to slide into her ass.

"Relax," he said as he felt her tense and he met resistance, "it'll be much better if you just relax." He stilled and reaching around began to play with her clit. Sophie moaned as his fingers circled it, rubbing back and forth. An electrifying orgasm slammed through her at the same moment he rammed the rest of his cock inside her tight hole. A loud cry escaped Sophie as the pain and pleasure mixed and she was filled beyond comprehension. She could feel the friction of the two cocks rubbing inside her with just a thin layer of skin separating them.

The two men set up a rhythm and as the pain in her ass began to subside Sophie felt pleasure like she had never felt in her entire life. "Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me... fuck me harder!"

The men increased their pace to a fever pitch, pounding into her. The young man in her pussy groaned, "I can't hold out any longer... have to cummmmmmmmm." The three moaned in unison as hot jets of cum began to shoot into her pussy and ass at the same time. The most powerful orgasm yet hit Sophie and she screamed with the force of the pleasure running through her. They stayed sandwiched together as the two men pumped the last few drops into Sophie. As they pulled free, hot rivers of white creamy cum flowed from both of her holes.

Sophie collapsed onto her side on the dirt floor, exhausted and sore. After a few moments, her breathing began to calm and she felt a cold wet sensation running across her shoulders and down her back. She glanced around and saw Thomas holding a cloth, cleaning the dirt, sweat and cum from her body. He gently washed her from head to toe, being very careful not to hurt her as he slid the soft cloth between her sore legs.

When he had finished, he pulled Sophie to her feet and placed his shirt around her and buttoned it down the front, covering her nakedness. Sophie watched him with soft blue eyes, her curly hair cascading around her face.

"Well, Princess," he said. "If you'd like we can escort you back to the castle. Or...."

"Or?" she inquired softly.

"Or," he said looking into her eyes, "you can join us and keep us ummmm... company on our travels." He grinned wickedly.

"Hmmmm," Sophie said. "Well, since you did say that you would like to accompany me more often when I go skinny-dipping in dry wells, and as I very well know there are no dry wells at the castle, it seems you may be stuck with my company for awhile."

Thomas' grin widened as he gestured toward the rope. "After you, m'lady" he said with a wink. His hands around her waist, he gave her a boost up the rope as a couple of the men above reached down and pulled her out. The men smiled as Sophie climbed onto Thomas' horse, settling herself behind him, holding tight.

The group set off toward the edge of the nearby woods, a band of gypsy men and a very satisfied princess. As they disappeared into the trees, Sophie leaned her head against Thomas' back, sighing happily and a small shiver of excitement ran through her as she thought of her future adventures.

12