Sordid Little Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Lust, love, lost.
1.1k words
4.14
14k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it began on my birthday. The affair. The 'sordid little secret' I was to keep for so long. That's how he described it. My husband. Big tears dripping off his nose. "How could you," he said, his pained expression also bringing me to tears. How could I? How could anyone?

I believe that love and lust have one thing in common. Both can get you into trouble. My lust for Jason had cost me my marriage. My love for Michael had cost me my heart.

Jason moved to our branch on my 31st birthday. I was stressed out that day. I had attended an opening the night before and had stayed with some clients drinking wine, talking business, boring myself but sticking it out to the last.

When I got home Michael was asleep but snoring loudly from a cold he had picked up a few days before. Despite the wine, I found it difficult to fall asleep, listening to his noise, waiting for the wheeze. When it was time to rise, my mouth was dry, my eyes sore and I had stayed in bed too late to shower.

I can't say it was lust at first sight. But I did think Jason was cute. I liked his face, his merry eyes, dancing in his tanned complexion. He was anxious to impress, helpful, zealous, 'is there anything I can do for you?'

'No Jason, not at the moment, thank you.' Later as I became obsessed by his sight, smell and touch, the thoughts of seeing him without having showered filled me with dread.

I made it through the day, frazzled, anxious, and work-weary. I was in no mood to put up with the positivity of the new guy. As I came through the doors, on the way to my car and my birthday dinner with Michael, I met Jason.

'Happy Birthday," he smiled as he held open the door for me.

'How did you know?' I glared. Birthday information was not something I shared.

'A little birdie told me.'

'Who told you?' He smiled again, but shook his head and refused to answer. I was curious. Not one soul at work knew what day it was.

'I'm not telling, but I hope you enjoy your evening,' he said, as he walked to his car.

I racked my brains all the way home, trying to work out how Jason had found out my birthday date. Perhaps he had found it in a file that day? There was something about the way he had smiled knowingly that unnerved but absolutely intrigued me. Eventually I gave up, and as I rushed to get ready, I forgot all about Jason and his inside info.

Traditionally on every birthday, Michael gave me a new set of underwear to go along with my birthday present. It was a fun way to spice things up a little and depending on how we were celebrating, I would wear it for him wherever we were going.

When I got in from work, Michael was home before me and had already laid out the new underwear on the bed. In reality, the gift was for Michael, as he would buy items that turned him on. This year, he had gone for traditional black. The bra was see-through with lace at the sides of the cup. The black thong to match was crotchless.

'Happy birthday honey,' he said hugging me from behind and nuzzling up to my neck. 'Do you like your gift?' 'It's lovely,' I answered and turned to kiss him on the lips. Immediately I felt a stirring in his pants, but we were late for dinner and I told him he would have to wait until later.

At the restaurant, Michael gave me a white gold necklace. He came behind my chair and I lifted my hair as he clasped it around my neck. He ran his finger along the side of my neck and a shiver went through me.

'Thank you baby,' I said. The necklace was beautiful and I knew that it had cost a lot. Michael was always generous that way.

The sex that night, was, as usual, good. Michael was a considerate lover and even if he came before me he would ensure that I too was pleasured. Sometimes I didn't mind that he had come and I had not. I just enjoyed having him inside me, listening to his grunts and groans, feeling his push and thrust, loving the scent and smell of him.

The crothless panties were a real turn on. In the restaurant car park, before we drove home, Michael pushed me up against the car door and dropped to eat me out. I had worn a short skirt especially, as I knew the thoughts of my revealing underwear underneath would be driving him wild over dinner.

He licked and prodded with his tongue, urging the wetness from me. My fluid was all over his face, all around his mouth and he moaned as he drank from me, grabbing my legs and pushing them upwards to get in deeper. I came in seconds; the outside air, the dinner wine, the crothless underwear and the experienced tongue all brought me to the edge and tipped me over into a few wonderful seconds of pure ecstasy. When I had come, I didn't let go of him, but gripped the back of his head and wriggled on his mouth. I didn't want his lips to leave mine.

I was still horny as hell and I turned to face the car door, pushing my crotch back into Michael's face. He settled in a squatting position, his head completely enclosed by my mini-skirt, my underwear still there, but very, very wet.

He reached up and pulled my lips apart with his left hand. He inserted two fingers, plunging them hard, fast and deep. I cried out, it was too much, it felt... fucking fantastic!

'Mmmm,' I moaned into the darkness surrounding us. 'Michael! Don't stop!'

My husband loved to pleasure me. Sometimes he could spend hours just finger fucking me. He liked to make me come and in doing so, he could make himself come, just by watching.

I gasped when he pushed the third finger in. With a surge, I pushed back hard into him. He used his thumb on my clit, circling the wet bud, tickling me skilfully. My pussy was tight and stretched; I felt one wrong move would tear it in half.

Pumping my hips up and down, Michael made me come for the second time. This time round, it lasted longer and when I was finished, I felt tired, happy and so... wet. I laughed as I fell to the ground beside him, my legs apart, his eyes falling on my exposed crotch.

How was I to know that that was one of the last times we would ever, ever be happy?