Sororal Marriage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

I sighed. I did not bother to deny that I had lusted for her for years. I had no idea how she could possibly have known that, but clearly, she did. Okay, I thought, I can play along. I'll get to have sex with my sister out of this strange deal. Truth be told, her body was sexy beyond all reason, and if that were not enough, I had been transfixed watching her masturbate. Few things are sexier than watching a sexpot masturbate in the hope that you, the man, will fuck her silly!

I closed my eyes and tried to channel Louise. I leaned over Susan's naked body and I kissed her as I would kiss Louise. She kissed me back exactly as Louise would have. So far, so good. I gently fingered her just as I do with Louise, to get her nice and wet and ready for me. Susan was already soaking wet, but I pretended she was dry like Louise would have been. I fingered her until her breathing changed and I knew I was getting to her.

I climbed on top of her and entered her. I knew she was supposed to be Louise by proxy, but I also knew that I was fucking my sister for the first time in my life. I had wanted to fuck her since I had discovered women and sex. I had always wanted to fuck her, I don't know why. That damnable video of my bastard of a college roommate Jack had turned my lifelong, but easily suppressed, desire to fuck my sister into something of an obsession.

I knew incest was a sin and we would go to Hell, but really, does anyone believe that anymore? Still, isn't the fact that it's forbidden part of the attraction? It might be for some others but for me Susan was by far the sexiest woman I had ever met, and that even includes Louise at her sexiest, and that is saying something, let me tell you! I realized in that instant I've always wanted to fuck Susan, and now I was about to be doing it!

"Remember, I'm Louise!" Susan said, as I began to pump inside her, as if she could read my mind and knew my thoughts. She was so wet and luscious! I filled my brain with images of Louise and it even worked to some extent. The excitement of fucking my sister subsided and was replaced by the (very pleasant) routine of fucking my wife.

We fucked. Susan lay there passively, accepting my cock pumping in and out, and eventually I blew my load inside her. "Does she push you off, or do you roll off yourself?"

"I roll off of her," I said.

"Do it, then," Susan said. I did.

"Why didn't you eat me out?" she asked.

"Because you're Louise. She doesn't like that," I said.

"Bullshit," Susan said. "All women love it. Do it to me now, Bill."

"But my spunk is inside you," I said.

Susan smiled at me. She reached into her own pussy and she took out a gob of my stuff on her finger. She wantonly, lasciviously, and suggestively sucked it off her finger. "It tastes yummy. Now eat me out, bro. Come on, force yourself. Do it!"

Susan would not relent. So, I did it. I got between her legs and lapped away at her pussy. After a while she stopped me. "You do know about a woman's clitoris, don't you Bill?"

"Yes, of course. Why must you constantly be so sarcastic?"

"Where is it located?" Susan said, ignoring my comment regarding her sarcasm.

"Down there," I said.

"Where, precisely?" Susan asked, gently. She knew I did not know.

"I'm going to put my finger on mine. You replace my finger with your own, okay?" Susan said.

She did, and I did. "Now that we're friends," Susan said, "I believe my clit would like to meet your tongue, and be gentle, for Pete's sake!"

I caressed a woman's clit directly, with my tongue, for the first time ever, and that's when my sister lost it, and the sound effects began. First, she gasped and then there was an "Oh my God, yes!" Next, she said, "Jesus H. Christ! Oh, sweet Bill I love you," and then all she did was moan, and she moaned loudly, loud enough for the people in the adjoining room to hear her. Wow. I had never before, in my entire life, driven a woman to such distraction.

I did taste my own cum, but you know, I did not care, given how much pleasure I was giving to Susan. She wrapped her thighs around my neck and head and I kept using my tongue on her until she exploded in what seemed to me to be a mega orgasm.

We had a long talk about my technique, from how uninspired it was to the way that I fucked. I learned a lot. "Go home and begin your work with Louise. Remember, don't look for sex. What you want is intimacy. Women are like cats. Let her come to you. Will I see you tomorrow night, my little brother/lover?"

I smiled at her. I got dressed and gave her a kiss goodbye. I grabbed a taxi home to my wife.

"How was Susan?" Louise asked as I came into the apartment.

"It was great to see her! How was your book club?"

"Tons of fun! You're a doll never to complain about it. Not everyone is as lucky as I am in the husband category," Louise said, as she smiled at me. I smiled back and gave her a loving kiss. Then I went to the kitchen and did the dishes.

When we went to bed, all I could think of was my sister's promises for the next night. I was so turned on just thinking about it! I felt thoroughly guilty for having cheated on my wife, but hey, I was just trying to mine Susan's wisdom, in order to improve things with Louise, and that not's a bad thing? Besides, if it's with your sister, is it really cheating?

Of course, it's cheating. You have sex with another woman outside the marriage, it's cheating, even if she's your sister. Still, somehow, I felt that it being my sister and all made it different. I think as sins go, incest trumps adultery? It's not exactly something I want to ask my local cleric, however. Maybe I could find something about it in Leviticus.

I could not wait to try out my new and improved cunnilingus technique with Louise. I wanted to drive her to the sexual ends of the earth! That night I provided no pressure at all for sex with Louise, and maybe it was that I did the dishes, or the lack of pressure, or the complaints she had heard at her book club, but Louise cuddled me when she came to bed, and she gently kissed the back of my neck as she cuddled me.

For once, I just enjoyed it and did not try to turn it into sex. Susan was right. Intimacy was beginning, and now all I had to do was not to rush things. Louise was a cat, and she had to come to me. I fell asleep smiling and woke with an erection that could have scared the dead. I could not wait for the evening to come.

Susan and I again went to dinner. I was looking at my sister lasciviously, with lust in my eyes. Susan saw it, and broke the ice, saying, "You have not yet recovered from having sex with me last night, have you, Bill?"

I blushed. "You can't wait to get into my panties, am I right?" Susan asked.

"Well...'

"Yes, I thought so. Well tonight you cannot get into my panties, Bill," she said.

"I know, I know, and I understand. We're brother and sister, after all..."

"Because I'm not wearing panties," Susan interrupted, enjoying the look of shock that must have come over my face like a tsunami. My shocked face quickly morphed into a wicked smile, complete with twinkling eyes, I'm sure. Susan giggled.

"We're going dancing after dinner," Susan announced. All I could think about was that dancing would delay going to her hotel room. I suddenly realized that Susan's outfit was sexy as hell. She was not wearing a bra, either, and her dress hugged her ass, while stopping right at the bottom of her ass. Were she to bend over the right way, the casual observer would get one hell of a view as physics would compel her dress to slide up her ass cheeks and expose a nice hefty chunk of her ass. Her ass is to die for, a fact I had personally verified just the previous night.

As for her wonderful boobs, they were not securely hidden. The top of her dress had two side straps that met at the back of her neck, and each strap descended to cover and contain a boob. Move those straps, or slip one's hand under one of them, and I would have an exposed slutty sister on my hands. That thought alone made me rock hard.

"Sure," I said in regards to her remark about dancing. "Are we still working on improving my sexual relations with Louise?"

"Of course! Why else would we be doing this? By the way, tomorrow I'm seeing Louise alone. It's to be a girls' night out," Susan said.

"What?"

"Is that so hard to imagine, Bill? I called Louise and we had a good talk, for once, and tomorrow we have a date! I'm sure Louise will tell you all about it. Don't look so worried! I'm on your side, and you can trust me," Susan said. Right, I thought.

"Now, how often do you take Louise dancing, Bill?" Susan asked.

"Uhh..." I rather inelegantly replied.

"I'll take that as seldom or never, right?" Susan said. I nodded. "I know you can dance. I remember in high school when you took me to a school dance. You were so embarrassed to be taking your sister, but I was grateful, since otherwise I would have been left home alone. No boys asked me to go. It was before I really had these," my sister said, and she used her hand to bounce a breast right there in the restaurant. "Come on, let's go. My blood is on fire."

Susan wasn't kidding. She took me to a club I did not know existed, across the East River in Brooklyn, and once we were admitted to the club (one look at Susan in that dress was all that it took for the bouncer to wave us in) she led me to the dance floor. We gyrated around on the floor as Susan smiled at me, constantly looking at me in the eye.

At long last a slow song came on, and Susan melted her body into mine. I put my arms around her waist and her arms went around my neck. "Want to have some fun?" she asked?

"Yes," I said, not knowing what I was committing myself to.

"Good," Susan replied. "Slowly pull up my dress and expose my ass a bit. Let's give some of the men something to look at it," she said.

"You're serious?" I asked. Once again, my sister was surprising me, big time.

"It will make me feel sexy. I suspect it would make Louise feel sexy, too. Your wife is a repressed exhibitionist, you know," Susan said. I had long suspected that. She's too uptight though to come out of the closet, so to speak. How the hell did Susan know? Even I was not sure of it.

"And you are, too?" I asked, figuring this was Susan's way of telling me.

"No, I'm not. Not at all. I'm just trying to teach you how to succeed with Louise," Susan said. I was not sure I believed her. I did, however, start to slide her dress up her ass a little bit. It hugged her ass so tightly, it stayed up where I had slid it.

"Slide it up some more. Raise that sucker up," Susan said, and she ground into me a bit. She obviously knew I was by now painfully hard. I slid it up some more.

"How much of my ass is exposed?" Susan asked.

I twirled her around, to see. "The bottom half is giving everyone a lovely view. God, Susan, your ass is to die for."

Susan smiled. "Thanks, Bill. Now hold me tight with my back to you, hiding my ass, okay?" I did as she asked.

"Now slip your hands under my dress to caress my boobs," she said.

This gave me pause. I would be molesting her in public. We had already attracted some attention with the ass exposure. I decided WTF and I did as she asked. It felt wonderful to molest my sister in public that way.

"What do you think? Shall we slowly raise the front of my dress now, too?" Susan asked. Her voice was trembling just a bit. She was now really turned on, but also losing courage.

I, on the other hand, was somehow really into this, and I gradually began to raise the front of her dress, exposing her privates and her bush, as we swayed to the music, locked together in a tight embrace. I got it pretty high up, and her entire bush was exposed, and at that moment someone tapped my shoulder. I was sure we were about to be thrown out of the club.

"May I cut in and have a dance with the lady?" a man asked. Susan whipped around, pushing down her dress all the way, looked at the man and smiled broadly.

Seeing my sister's smile, I said, "Yes, one dance. Please return her to me at the end, okay?"

"Yes, of course," the man said.

It was another slow song and Susan melted into the man as if they had long been lovers. He ran his hands over her ass, and then rapidly raised the bottom of her dress to caress her bare ass, right in front of everyone, me included. Susan did nothing to protest. He kissed Susan, and she kissed him back with some passion. His left hand slipped under the strap of her dress while his right hand continued to caress her bare ass, all of this taking place while they kissed.

He turned Susan around so that he was up against her back and she was facing me. He raised the front of her dress just as I had done earlier, but he added the fillip of stroking her pussy, right in front of me. Susan did nothing to stop him, and she even moaned a little. Emboldened by Susan's moans, perhaps, he actually stuck a finger inside her pussy, right there on the dance floor!

The dance ended, and true to his word, he returned Susan to me. "I'd love to see you again," he said to Susan.

"This was fun, and thank you for the dance, but I belong to Bill, and will always be tied to him. This must just be a nice memory," Susan said, and she kissed him again. She turned to me and said, "Okay. Let's go to the hotel. You need some more lessons."

Once we were out of the club, I said, "What was all that about?"

"You mean with the man who asked me to dance?" Susan said. I nodded. "I was just acting out every man's forbidden fantasy. I did it for you, my brother, my lover. It's occasionally a woman's fantasy, too. I suspect Louise too has exactly this fantasy, to be exposed and to have a strange man capitalize on her weakness, her vulnerability. I think all of us women have this fantasy, although in some of us, even most of us, it is very repressed. Are you impressed by all that I'm willing to do for you?"

"Damn straight," I said. "You did it for me? Really? Not for yourself?"

"Yes. Did you like it? Did it turn you on?" Susan asked.

"I've been turned on ever since you announced you were without panties in that dress!" I said.

Susan smiled broadly. "Good. Did my little display with the stranger at the club raise the temperature of your arousal at least a little bit, my love?"

"It doubled it, at the very least," I said, returning my sister's smile.

"What else are you going to do with me, in my current no-bra-no-panties state?" Susan asked.

"There's a booth at the hotel bar off in a dark corner," I said. "Let's see if we can grab it." Louise looked at me with an expression that somehow combined mischief, delight, and awe.

I led her to the table when we arrived back at the hotel. I ordered us drinks, and Louise told them to charge them to her room and to run a tab. Around five minutes after our drinks had arrived I told Louise to come sit on my lap, facing me, and to straddle me with her legs. She giggled and obeyed. Her back was to the room.

I gave her drink to her, and I took mine. We both sipped and looked into each other's eyes. Louise had noticed when she sat on my lap that my pants had been pushed down, and my semi erect cock was out and ready to play. "Talk dirty to me," I said.

"Ooh. You're taking the initiative and being commanding! I love it!" Susan said, and she proceeded to tell me, in language no proper woman would ever use or perhaps even know, how much she craved my body and what she wanted us to do about it. My cock quickly rose to full mast under her verbal onslaught.

"Slide onto my cock and let it fill you up, bitch," I said to Susan, calling her a bitch for the first time in my life. Susan looked at me, startled and a bit shocked. A beguiling smile crept over her face at the outlandish wickedness of my command. I loved that smile.

"Yes, master," she whispered. She slid forward, raising herself up just enough, and then slowly lowered herself as my cock slipped into one of the wettest pussies any man had ever experienced. She slowly, subtly, began to hump me. I leaned forward and kissed her as we fucked, right there in a dark corner of the hotel bar.

A few minutes later I said, "Be still, slave," teasing her right back. When I said the word 'slave' her pussy tightened and grabbed my cock. It was almost imperceptible, but Susan shivered, just a tiny bit, at my use of the word 'slave.' I began to wonder if my sister was both an exhibitionist and a submissive, as well as a slut? Or was she just kinky? I was beginning to get ever more amazed with my sister!

I had wanted her to be still because the waitress was approaching. "More of the same?" the waitress asked, using those artificial but lovely smiles waitresses often have.

"Yes, please," I replied.

Susan turned her head to face the waitress and smiled. The waitress said, "I love your dress, ma'am. May I ask where you got it?"

Susan said, "I got it at Saks yesterday. It's on sale. Third floor."

"Where'd you get him?" she asked, pointing at me.

"Not at Saks," Susan said, laughing. "They don't carry men; at least not yet. He's from the bargain basement at Brooks Brothers." She smiled at me. "He's on loan from his wife. We go back a long way," Susan said. "It involves my mother, actually, in some sense. The drinks are delicious, by the way."

The waitress, a bit flummoxed by Susan's bizarre answer to her inappropriate question, and (perhaps especially) by the fact that we had appeared to be humping, said, "Thank you. I'll let the bartender know you like them."

"Please do that," Susan said. The waitress gave her a smile and a wink and left to attend to other clients of the bar.

Susan got off me, and I put my junk away, and we looked lovingly into each other's eyes as we drank the new round of drinks. We left the bar a half hour later, after Susan asked me if I was ready for another lesson re my wife Louise. Susan had gone to the ladies and put on panties. Susan took my hand and led me to her hotel room upstairs. "Tonight, we will work on your fucking, big brother. You need a lot of work."

Never had I been so happy to be criticized. I assumed this meant we would have rollicking sex in Susan's hotel room, even if it would be laced with constructive criticism of my techniques. That was a small price to pay to get to fuck my sister again. I could not wait!

I took the advantage, choosing no longer to be the stunned brother doing as my controlling sister said. We were alone in the elevator to the room. I lifted her skirt from behind her and exposed her behind to the doors of the elevator. I wondered what her reaction would be? Would she scream? Would she turn around and slap me? Would she sigh and tell me I was an immature jerk? After all, we were not teenagers. I was 30, almost 31, and she was 28, old enough not to be behaving in such juvenile ways.

We were alone in the elevator and perhaps that's why she did nothing. She just stood there looking at me with love and lust in her eyes, looking irresistible. Nothing I was going to do was going to shock her. I mean what if the doors opened and someone saw her with her skirt hiked up and without panties?

That did not happen and we arrived at our floor with Susan exposed below the waist. She calmly walked down the empty hallway to her room. She then fished around in her purse for the room key, standing there exposed, opened the door and we both went inside her room.

Susan began by criticizing my sexual technique in much more detail. She ended her harangue by saying, "How fast can you learn? Shall we see how much you've absorbed?" Susan then stripped naked and lay on the bed, legs together.

I did my best, and I tried to remember all her lessons and to follow them, but of course I made mistakes. I was hoping she would criticize me some more and then we could try again! Instead, she said, "I hope you've been paying attention. I want you to pass the exam, you know," Susan said.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers