Sororal Marriage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers

"The exam?" I asked. I could not believe this!

"Yes. You need a grade of at least a C to pass. Right now, you have a D, but I'm hoping you can rise to a B on your exam," she said, looking as serious as a naked sexpot you've just fucked silly can look.

"When is the exam?" I managed to ask with a straight face and believe me that was not easy to do.

"Saturday night, of course. I go home on Sunday. By the way, I can't see you tomorrow," she said.

"Hot date?" I teased.

"I hope so! It's with Louise," she said, dropping a nuclear bomb onto my sexually satiated and happy self.

I just looked at her. She knew she had to do something, given my face, which I imagine was twisted up into some kind of strange contortion.

"I reached out to Louise. I want to bury the hatchet. Mostly though, I want to work on your sex life from both ends, so to speak. I want you two to be happy," Susan said.

"You're going to seduce Louise, my wife, into Lesbian sex?" I asked. I was sure that was not possible, especially with Louise, but I also knew that one could never rule out anything Susan tried.

"Well, I'm going to see if that's an option with her. If it is, then yes, I plan to seduce her. Are you okay with that?"

I answered by fucking Susan again. I did not know that I had it in me. By the time I was done, it was getting late, even very late. Susan was not done with me yet. Out of the blue she asked me a rather strange question.

"Think back Bill. Not counting Louise, and us over the last two days, what is the best sex you've ever had?"

"Why do you ask?" I said.

"I have a reason. Answer me, please," she said.

"Well, okay. One time stands out. When I was twenty, on my birthday, April 1, my friends organized a surprise for me, since it was April Fool's Day, I suppose. They convinced a young woman to have sex with me. Her face was covered so that I did not know who she was. I found out quickly enough she was a virgin, and I had deflowered my first and, as it turns out, my only virgin. The most amazing part, however, was that it was the best fuck of my life. My memory is that it was even better than Louise, although Louise came close in her heyday."

"What made it so good?" Susan asked.

"The girl's pussy was sweetness incarnate. It was a pussy made in heaven. It was wet, ready, and welcoming. The girl, whoever she was, wanted me and she wanted me desperately. Actually Susan, she fucked a lot like you do now. In fact, you remind me of her. Your fucks are amazing, but I assume you know that."

"I wish you were not my sister," I said. "If you were not, I would take you home and never let you go!" I picked up my glass of water and began to drink.

"What about Louise?" Susan laughed. "Don't forget about your true love so easily, brother of mine."

Susan was thoughtful for a minute. She asked, "Did you notice anything special about the body of your mystery birthday fuck when you were 20? For example, did you check out her boobs?" Susan asked.

"Of course! What guy would not check out a girl's naked boobs? I remember she had a tiny birthmark on her left...."

At that moment the realization hit me, and I sat there in shock. My mouth hung open as I stared at my naked sister, whom I had just filled to the brim with my cum.

"I'll always be here for you, brother of mine. After all, you took my virginity ten years ago, and a girl always remembers the man who took her virginity. Plus, you're my brother, so you're hard to forget about in any event," Susan said.

I was in shock. I was apoplectic. That was ten years ago to the day. I had fucked my own sister, not knowing it, ten years ago and remembered it as being the best fuck of my life. My sister had known, of course; boy, had she known!

Now I understood why everyone refused to tell me who the virgin was who was so magnificent in bed. Maybe they did not even know? I hope not! Plus, my sister had kept the secret for ten long years.

"I'm guess I'm a little evil," Susan said, giggling. "Well, now you know. Isn't incest fun? Okay go back to Louise now, and give her a kiss for me. Don't tell her about my plans for her! Study up for your exam Saturday night, little brother."

"I'm your big brother, Susan, not your little brother. I'm older, bigger, and stronger. Now sleep well tonight and be gentle with Louise tomorrow night. She's strictly hetero," I said.

"So am I, little brother. No worries, okay?" Susan said, cryptically.

Not fully believing my sister, and not at all reassured, I made my way home. Louise had waited up for me. "How was your time with your sister?"

"It was lovely. A bit mind boggling, but nice."

"Well it's too late for you to explain that, let's go to bed. You can tell me about it tomorrow. Oh yes, I won't be home for dinner tomorrow. Can you feed the babies and sit with them, please?" Louise said.

"Yes, of course! Susan has plans tomorrow night anyway," I said, leaving the door open for Louise to say something like 'I know.' Louise said nothing, she just smiled, and we both changed for bed.

The next night I was a wreck, consumed with curiosity as to what the bleep was going on with my wife and my sister. Once the babies were down for the night, I studied some lesbian porn, and tried to imagine my sister with my wife. Nah, it was not possible. Susan had met her match, I was sure.

Louise floated in a little after midnight. She appeared to be on Cloud Nine. "How was your time with Susan?" I asked. "I hope the two of you didn't fight?"

"You know, Bill, I've been wrong all along about Susan. She is a wonderful person. Given how wonderful you are, I guess I should not be surprised about how wonderful Susan is. What a loving, caring, and loving sister you have!"

"You said 'loving' twice," I pointed out.

"Did I?" Louise said dreamily. "I should have said it three times, I guess. That girl can love! Your family is so talented and just plain delightful."

"Details in the morning?" I asked. Louise just smiled. It was a beguiling smile. I suddenly realized that it was Susan's smile.

I never found out what happened between Susan and Louise, but they are now the best of friends and talk for hours on the phone at least once a week. I eked out a B on my final exam with Susan, and it is one exam I will never forget as long as I live.

Best of all, I discovered who my mystery lay had been, the wonderful virgin I deflowered ten years earlier and have fantasized despoiling again ever since. Louise and I continue our affairs with Susan whenever we can, and thanks to Susan, our sex life has returned to the spectacular level it was at when we married.

Even our babies can tell. They seem much happier these days, and yes, they never wake up no matter how loud Louise moans when I ravish her, and I ravish her at every chance I get, which these days are numerous.

Our oldest, Eloise, asked if her Aunt Susan could come for her birthday, March 29. Louise called her and set it up. She came together with her partner. Yet again, Susan expanded our sexual horizons. She even wore the Venetian mask she wore when I unknowingly deflowered her ten years earlier. Eloise loved it. If only she knew.

I got Susan alone during that visit. I asked her if when she agreed to let a man anonymously deflower her, did she know it would be me, her own brother, taking her virginity?

Susan said, "Oh, Bill! Of course! The whole thing was my idea. I set it up. It was not easy, your friends are not that bright, thank goodness, but even they almost figured it out. They finally decided that I was the younger sister of some girl you laid and dumped, and that I was so weird that I wanted for some reason to have my sister's former lover deflower me, and to have it done anonymously."

"My friends came up with such a cockamamie theory?" I asked.

"Well, they might have been cleverly steered to it. You know how things go," Susan replied.

"I'm learning," I said. Susan giggled. Louise came in to tell us dinner was ready. It was her turn with Susan once the babies were asleep. Susan's partner and I had plans for a movie. I was thinking we could see something with lots of action, sex, and violence, a testosterone charged fantasy. Susan's partner Eric understood, and he happily agreed. We went to a revival of "Die Hard."

"Been there, done that," he said, in reference to what was about to happen between Susan and Louise. Nothing more needed to be said. Eric's a good man. Good for Susan, good for all of us. Tomorrow night is my time with Susan. Eric will get Louise. He'll be her first lover outside of our marriage. That is, Eric will be the first only if you don't count Susan herself.

It's been a crazy ride, but my marriage with Louise has been over the top wonderful since my sister intervened, in her own special way. Thank God I'm not an only child, was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep that same night. Louise pressed her boobs into my back and put her knees right behind mine in a classic spoon. I heard my sister's moans from the guest bedroom where she slept with Eric. I'll never forget those moans, and that I was the first man ever to have heard them, ten years ago.

Louise said to me, "I'll bet you can make me moan even louder than Eric can make Susan moan. Want to try?" and Louise sat up in bed, lifted her nightie up over her head and off, and sat there naked, smiling at me sweetly. I silently said to myself, "God bless you, Susan," and I got some serious moans out of Louise while Louise got a happy smile out of me and a nice present out of my balls.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers