Sorority Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

I slept better than I ever had. I don't know if it was because of the fatigue from all the orgasms I had had or if it was just the comfort of a beautiful man sharing my bed.

I woke before him and remembered another episode of "Sex In The City" where they talked about giving a man pleasure in the morning and the joy at seeing what they called "morning wood". I looked under the sheet and saw the wood. It looked bigger than it had before!

I slid down and took it in my mouth. As much as I had enjoyed the sensation of having him harden in my mouth the night before, I enjoyed the taste of our combined dried up juices that morning. His penis was crusty and caked with them but as I sucked and licked him them the skin became soft and pliable. I understood exactly what the girls in that show meant. I loved it and so did he. He drew me up and we shared our first kiss as he slowly penetrated me. He had amazing staying power and must have slow stroked for ten minutes. His hand slid between us and his fingers found my clitoris. It was nirvana with his member hitting my g-spot at the same time he massaged my clitoris.

I felt my vagina begin to spasm and knew I was close. I didn't fight it and just let it overwhelm me. When I had calmed down a bit he asked if I'd like to taste us again. I was still too numb to answer so I just nodded. He moved up and straddled my chest. I could feel his massive testicles nestled between my breasts as I opened my mouth to receive his manhood. Tasting myself seemed to be an instant turn on.

Soon his hands were on my head, entwined in my hair, not forcing me, but helping me to suck him in and blow him out of my mouth. That seemed to really please him and finally he told me to be ready.

I was ready and hungry. As an answer, I used more tongue action and within another minute he flooded my mouth with his hot sperm. I could almost feel the little critters swimming in my mouth before I gulped them all down. The bit that had leaked out he wiped off with his fingers and fed to me. I eagerly accepted it.

We went back to sleep for a bit in each others embrace. I still didn't even know his name! I felt like a total slut, but a satiated one. We ate a breakfast consisting of toaster waffles that he seemed to be able to consume faster that the toaster could cook them. When the box was empty we were done. He apologized for his appetite but explained that he was attempting to add twenty pounds because he wanted to be a linebacker and at only 210 he was short of the expected weight.

Over breakfast I learned his name was Jack. He was on an academic scholarship and was a walk-on player on the practice team for football. He wanted desperately to make the varsity team and loved the game. He was a modern language major and hoped to someday work for the state department. He had been a star for his small High School team and had hoped for a career in football but realized when he had no football scholarship offers that it just wasn't going to happen. He said the language thing just came easy to him and was fairly fluent in five and working on his sixth. I confessed that I had a bit of difficulty getting by my one year of a Spanish.

He asked what my major was and I told him I hadn't declared yet but thought it would be a dual in education and math and that I'd love to be a teacher and part-time tennis coach. We talked a lot about our hopes, dream, and aspirations but never about the fantastic time we shared the night before. We were simply two people getting to know each other who happened to have great sex the night before.

He told me he needed to run and I thought he meant leave. I guess the disappointment showed on my face and he corrected himself that he need to run for exercise. With some relief I told him I needed to as well. We put in three easy miles followed by two hard ones and then walked to last to cool off. Half-way through the final mile we passed his dorm and he said he had to go in for a minute. He was back in two with a gym bag in hand.

"I hope you don't think it pretentious but I packed for the rest of the long weekend." I squeezed his hand to show my acceptance. We talked more on the way home. He asked me why I wanted to join Alpha Alpha Omega. I told him about my mothers wishes and asked how he knew.

"It's the worst kept secret on campus. My older brother was the beneficiary of a visit about six years ago."

When we were back at the apartment we took a much needed shower together. I derived great pleasure in lathering up his beautiful body. He seemed to enjoy it as well. After he rinsed it was his turn to wash me. I loved it as his strong hands lathered my breasts. He took his time and eventually was kneeling in front of me and lathering my legs and finally let his soapy fingers gently slide up and down my crack. I was shocked when he did it but it sent shivers up my spine.

He stood up, picked me up, and slid me over his hard shaft. He lowered me down onto it slowly and began to move me side to side. I thought he had filled me before but it was nothing like this. His finger found my anus and he gently pushed it in. I gasped at first but just let him take total control of my body. His tongue filled my mouth as I came. I felt him flood my vagina with his hot sperm. I didn't want my orgasm to end. Even though we were under the shower I could feel the sweat rolling off my body.

He pulled out and started to turn around and rinse himself off. I stopped him and took him in my mouth and licked him clean. Now I was definitely a slut for him. I just couldn't get enough of his taste.

After I was done, we dried off and he declared that he was starving. He ordered Mexican food for delivery in what sounded like perfect fluent Spanish. The food was fantastic and over lunch we talked about our pasts. I told him my story and he surprised me by saying he had only been with one other woman but she was older and insisted on teaching him how to please.

I reached across the table and took his hand. "She obviously was a good teacher." He actually blushed before thanking me.

The long weekend stretched to permanent residency. We did everything together. He taught me how to throw a football and I taught him how to play tennis. Our workouts were always followed up with nice long showers and everything that seemed to just go with them. It was bliss. I helped him with his math class and he helped me with English Lit.

As Thanksgiving approached I called my mom and asked if Jack could come with me. Her response was an immediate "yes". I asked Jack and he was all in. His parents were out of the country and his brother was going out of town, as usual, to be with his wife's family.

He borrowed a car from his brother and on Wednesday we drove the hundred or so miles to my home. It sure beat the bus! We arrived at about eleven. Dad wasn't home but Mom welcomed both of us warmly. She even gave Jack a kiss on the cheek. I showed Jack to the guest room. When we went back downstairs Mom had sandwiches waiting for us.

My Mother is extremely organized in the kitchen. On the fridge was her schedule of what needed to be done, and when, for tomorrow's feast. I showed the schedule to Jack and he said he'd be glad to help with it. Mom patted him on the arm and told him he could clean the turkey in the morning but her husband would be home soon and Jack's main job would be keep him out of the kitchen. Mom explained that every time he tried to help he either burned or cut himself. I nodded in agreement and remembered the half dozen times the feast was delayed because we were in the ER waiting for him to get stitched up.

Dad came home a few minutes later and I made the introductions and left them to watch the game that was just starting. I went back to the kitchen and Mom was busy chopping chestnuts for the dressing. The game was on and they were enthralled with it and suggesting what the next play should be. There seemed to be instant rapport. I had been a little worried about that because Dad had always been pretty protective.

I looked at the schedule on the fridge door and decided it was time to dice some onions and celery. I know that most people use a food processor for this kind of thing but my mom is a bit old fashioned. That is why the next thing she said almost knocked me on the floor.

"If you would like to have Jack share your room it would be fine with your father and me." I was too stunned to talk. She continued, "We were young once too. I know you have that nice little apartment and wouldn't be shocked to learn that Jack spent many nights there. He might be uncomfortable with this, though, so perhaps you should call him in here on a time-out and ask him."

I listened for the break in the TV broadcast and went to the family room and asked Jack to come into the kitchen. He complied and I told him that my parents had invited us to bunk together in my room. He was as surprised as I had been. He just looked at my mom.

She nodded, "She just so looks so happy and content. I remember being that age once. I've spent almost thirty years a a school guidance councilor. One thing I learned early on was that it's easy for kids to mistake lust for love but when I see two young people who look at each other the way you do, with mutual admiration and respect, I know I'm seeing the real thing that I found all those years ago."

We were both astonished. I had told Jack what straight arrows my parents were. Both us just nodded and I hugged my mom. Jack was embarrassed. We had never proclaimed our love for each other. It just hadn't seem necessary.

I told Jack that we traditionally had pizza for dinner on the eve of Thanksgiving and he agreed as long as he could buy it. My mother and I agreed and he asked for a phone number and what we all liked. Mom gave him a typical choice for them and me. I know it's hard to believe but two college students who had been essentially living together for almost three months had never eaten pizza together? Jack was a great cook and encouraged me to explore other cuisines besides Raman noodles and the pizza that most college students live on. It was amazing what he could produce in that tiny kitchen.

Jack called the pizza place to order. The very Italian owner always answered the phone in an Italian greeting. Jack jumped on that and the whole order was placed in Italian. My mom's jaw dropped. Multi-linguistics is not something common in our little town.

"That was amazing! How many languages do you speak?"

"English, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, and some Russian. Next will be Ukrainian and then I'll try to tackle the far east languages like Japanese and Mandarin. Both my parents are with the State Department. When I was in grade school I lived in lots of places. I always went to the embassy schools but I wanted to fit in with the locals. When I was fourteen they sent me back to a US boarding school so I could become more Americanized." Mom was impressed.

Jack went in to watch the rest of the game and the doorbell rang. It was the pizza, delivered by Mr. Nappo himself. Jack got up and payed for the pizza and he and Mr. Nappo had a five minute discussion. The only words I understood were the niceties and the names of a few towns. After he left we sat around the coffee table and ate while watching the end of the game.

We went upstairs and I took my shower first. While Jack took his I pulled out the flimsiest negligee I could find. I was surprised to see one in there that I never had before. It was black and silky and when I unfolded it a note fell out. "I hope Jack appreciates this as much as your father did on the night you were conceived, and no I don't expect grandchildren until much later in your life. You have found a nice man. Keep him happy and he will do the same for you."

I pulled the negligee over my head and spread some baby powder in my pubes. I have to admit that the feel of the thin material made my breasts stir and my nipples harden. I checked in the mirror and it looked pretty good. I was sure Jack would appreciate it. He did. Of course he was used to seeing me naked which was the way we normally went to bed, but this was a first. He grinned as his hands gently glided on my erect nipples underneath the smooth silk.

He slid down and pulled the negligee up as his head found its way between my thighs. His hands resumed their massaging of my breasts through the thin silk. The combination was heavenly. I climaxed hard and long and as I came down I could feel my vagina opening for him.

He slid up and kissed me long and hard as my hand guided his penis in. He pushed in slowly. I climaxed almost instantly. I whispered to him not to soil the sheets. This had become a sort of code phrase for us that meant I wanted him to finish in my mouth. Over the past months we had experimented with lots of different positions for both oral and regular sex. We both agreed that the standard missionary position was best for us.

On oral, though, we had a bit of disagreement. He loved it when I laid on the bed with my head hanging off the edge and he could push his manhood all the way down my throat. I liked it too, especially when my hands were on my neck and I could feel the swell as he pushed in and out. On the downside, when he ejaculated, I got little to taste. But my favorite was when he pulled out of me and straddled my chest and I took him in my mouth.

I could taste the early part of his ejaculation and feel his testicles nestled between my breasts. The best part was just as he was ready to release. His testicles would harden and at the same time I could feel the head of his penis swell in my mouth before releasing the sperm that I had grown to crave. I loved it and loved the almost agonized look on his face when it finally happened.

Afterwards we nested together for the rest of the evening and went to sleep. In the morning we woke early and decided to run for an hour or so before assuming our rolls in the kitchen. We pulled on running shoes and sweats and got in a good hours run. When we came in the back door I could smell my mom's almost famous cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. Mom was nowhere to be found. We checked the schedule and decided we needed to rush through our showers.

Jack pulled out the turkey and let it rest a bit as we went upstairs. We took a quick shower and went back downstairs to begin our chores. Jack cleaned and had the bird ready for the oven in just minutes. He even went into the back yard and picked some sage leaves and slid them under the breasts skin to form a fancy chevron pattern. Mom and I both looked at him with wonder on our faces.

"The boarding school that I went to was run by monks. Brother James was in charge of the kitchen and we all had kitchen duty on a regular basis. Those of us who were there over the holidays all had to kick in. Brother James thought that, especially on holidays, food should be attractive as well as nutritious and flavorful. That will be prettier after the turkey is cooked and the skin turns to crisp paper." He rubbed a small amount of melted butter into the skin and trussed the legs and wings in with some butcher's cord..

My mom leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "You have found a keeper!" I just smiled and nodded. Dad joined us at the kitchen table and we ate her cinnamon buns which were, as always, buttery and delicious.

Next on the schedule were the potatoes. Jack peeled and quartered five pounds within five minutes. Mom was amazed. He rinsed and drained them a few times and covered them with water and ice. Mom just leaned in closer and whispered, "DEFINATELY a keeper!" We hugged and suggested his chores were done and that he join dad to watch the myriad of games that were coming on. He came over and gave both Mom and I a kiss on the cheek before heading to the living room. Mom just smiled.

I helped Mom with the rest of the dinner and we discussed school and future plans. She also brought me up to date on all the local gossip. Dan and Tim had both gotten married on pretty quick notice. Timmy seemed to have found a mate and was doing a fellowship in China over the holidays.

Dinner was ready and I called Jack in to get the bird from the oven. The magic that he had done with it made it gorgeous! The skin was as translucent as parchment and the sage leaves were clearly visible through it. Jack said that it had to rest for at least thirty minutes and tented it with foil. He ladled some drippings out and started the gravy. He was really into it. In thirty minutes all was ready and we moved all the food out to the dining room table.

Dad came in and poured us all glasses of his favorite hard cider. Before he began to carve the turkey he made a toast to all the effort we had put into the meal and asked all of us to make a toast expressing what we were thankful for.

He started with his usual thanks to God for the bounty and to my mother for her wonderful cooking skills.

My mother, as usual, expressed her thanks for the bounty we had before us and the pleasure she derived from preparing it.

I expressed my thanks for my family and all the support they had and still gave tp me.

Then it was Jack's turn. He raised his glass, "I'm thankful for the night I met Debra and for every day since. I'm thankful for this beautiful meal, but I am also thankful for being able to share the Thanksgiving family experience for the first time in my life. It's just as Norman Rockwell depicted it."

We all sipped our cider and Dad began to carve the bird with Mom, as usual, reminding him to be careful. Mom asked Jack why he had never had a typical American Thanksgiving feast.

"We were always in some other country and my father always wanted us to immerse ourselves into their culture. We would always celebrate but the fare ranged from sushi to sausages, depending on where we were. I don't resent it at all. In fact I relish the experiences and memories. Some day I would like my folks to have this again. I'm sure they did in their youth."

We ate and ate and had quite a few glasses of the cider. Over dessert Dad asked how we had met.

I jumped in. "It was at a sorority event." I know I was blushing and so was Jack.

Jack asked them the same question. My mother blushed and simply said it was at a sorority event. Dad cleared his throat and raised his glass,

"Here's to Alpha Alpha Omega"

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers
12