Sorority Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there in silence as she felt me moving slowly inside of her asshole. "That's not so bad is it?" I whispered to her receiving only silence in reply. A pang of guilt hit my chest but it wasn't enough for me to give up this new pleasure I had found between the firm athletic cheeks of her beautiful ass. It was however enough for me to decide that I couldn't be greedy about something like this.

I slide one hand between her thighs and started to work her clit between my fingers while still fucking her slowly in the ass. After a while Anna-Lisa began to enjoy herself a little, I could tell she was furious that I was fucking her in the ass without permission but she couldn't deny the pleasure my fingers were giving her.

She began to moan slowly like she had earlier in the evening and started to respond to my fingers as I worked two of them into her willing cunt. I hoped that I had her in a good enough state of mind to put the rest of my dick into her but I was wrong. As soon as she felt my cock intruding deeper into her ass she let out a gasp of pain and started to breathe deeply.

I couldn't stop myself now though, I needed to feel myself filling her tight ass as much as I could. I took both hands and pressed her hips flat to the bed as I relentlessly shoved my dick into her. It took much longer than I had expected for the walls of her ass to let me in but I was in ecstasy the whole time I pushed my hardest into her.

She cried out in pain again as I rested for just a moment with my dick buried to the hilt in her most private hole. I closed my eyes and took in the incredible feeling in my dick as it rested in the tightest hole I had ever felt. Then I let at her ass with everything I had in me.

I pumped into her furiously hearing every penetration accompanied by the slapping of my hips against her ass and a yelp of pain from Anna-Lisa's lips. I kept thrusting hard and fast as her ass finally loosened in acceptance of my full length. This only increased my speed as I felt less resistance with each push. Eventually Anna-Lisa seemed completely relaxed, her cries of pain were replaced with small moans of passion.

"Fuck my ass Aaron, I want you to cum in me!" Anna-Lisa suddenly exclaimed. I was surprised that she had not only gotten used to my anal intrusion but was starting to like it. I felt a small smile crack my face as I started slamming into her ass with all my might bringing myself to the point of orgasm.

I felt that familiar churning in my balls shoot up through my cock as it began to twitch as spasm in Anna-Lisa's asshole. I buried myself as deep as I could with one last hard thrust as I felt myself lose control and begin pumping my load deep inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Anna-Lisa screamed as she felt my seed explode deep inside of her tight asshole. I felt myself filling her with a huge offering of cum as it burst in stream after stream from my twitching cock. After what felt like an eternity in heaven I finally stopped cumming and pulled my quickly shrinking dick from Anna-Lisa's ass.

"So good… so fucking good." Anna-Lisa half mumbled almost under her breath still laying naked on her stomach. "Thanks a lot… you were fucking incredible… here's the pictures." I said as I placed the envelope on her nightstand and quickly got dressed. "Goodbye Anna-Lisa." I said as I climbed back out the window I had come in. "Goodbye." She mumbled again still lying there with my cum in her ass.

On the walk back to my dorm I felt incredible. This had been the single greatest sexual experience of my life but I couldn't help feeling a little guilty about it all. Not because I had blackmailed Anna-Lisa or forced her to let me fuck her in the ass but because I knew that the envelope I had given her only had half of the pictures I had taken with her and the other girl.

Well, that's not completely true. It also has another note in it that tells her what I want in exchange for the other half of the pictures. I'm far from done with the girls of this sorority.

12