Sorority Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dawson reached Lana's car, flashing her last restaurant she marveled at what an embarrassing week she had had so far. And it was only Tuesday.

* * *

The next morning, yet another sexy outfit for the girls to wear. Today it was French maid costumes. Dawson went to all of her classes wearing the typical black and white uniform with the frilled short sleeves and skirt line, a low cleavage line, white gloves up to her elbows, a frilly white apron around her waist, and a black and white tiara and her head.

She still received catcalls when she walked into her classrooms, but her classmates seemed to be getting more used to her ever changing attire throughout the week.

That evening, as usual, she and Alison arrived at the Sigma house and met Anne and Jordan on the way. Alison was looking stunning in her uniform while Jordan looked quite awkward in hers. Anne looked the most literal, as though she could actually be a French maid in a different time period.

"In the spirit of today's costumes, you have a rather simple task. Nothing embarrassing or revealing, but it will be hard work, and we want a job well done," Brandi said today, "You four must clean this house top to bottom. Clean everything; floors, bathrooms, kitchen, vacuuming, dusting, everything. We are all going out to the Young Leaf. We'll be back by eleven."

The other seven girls left, leaving the pledges to do their housework.

"Well this is great," Dawson mumbled to Alison, "I was just given an eight page paper to finish by Friday in psychology."

"Don't worry, this week's almost done," Alison reassured her.

* * *

Thursday brought their skimpiest costume ever, as Dawson reached out to the doorknob and brought back in two Hawaiian luau girl costumes, consisting only of a grass skirts and fake coconut bikini tops, along with a note saying: 'Wear as is. No panties girls!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Dawson shook her head at Alison who had just risen from her bed.

"Wait a minute!" Alison said, getting a bright look in her wide blue eyes as she raced for her underwear drawer.

"Aha!" she exclaimed as she pulled out a pair of green panties, "These look like the exact colour of the grass skirt!"

"I don't know Alison...." Dawson warned her, "Seems a bit risky. They'll find you out."

"No they won't," Alison shrugged it off, "And I really don't want all the guys in my classes to see right up to my puss. I'm wearing them."

"Well, okay, but I warned you," Dawson said with a funny smile, "And I don't really want to go into this sorority without you. So be careful."

They put on their costumes and Dawson felt very exposed with nothing under the grass skirt.

"It tickles," she giggled as she looked over to Alison, "I have to admit, it looks okay. Can't tell your wearing them."

"Good," Alison said as she smooth out the grass skirt over her luscious, smooth hips. They were both looking incredibly sexy with their coconut bras over their smooth, flat stomachs and their grass skirts running over their asses and waistline.

"Well, let's just get through another day."

* * *

After classes that day, Dawson and Alison had a note hanging from their dorm room door as they went back for a bit before they were to meet at the sorority house again. The note said that they would be able to wear plain cloths due to the weather being so cool that night, which both girls were rather grateful for. Dawson threw on a purple, woolen sweater wile Alison changed into jeans and a zip-up fleece.

They arrive at the house and were made to line up in the living room as they had everyday that week. All of the older girls were there standing in front of them with Brandi.

"Alright girls, tonight we're going easy on you. We are having a small cocktail party tonight and you four are going to be our waitresses. Some of the high-ups from the neighbouring fraternities and sororities and going to be here as well as some of the faculty, so you'll do well to impress us," she spoke, "But first, we have on other little matter.

"A punishment. And no Jordan, it's not you this time."

They other girls snickered a little bit, while Jordan looked relieved. Alison however suspected what was coming.

"Alison, I'm afraid, thought she could trick us today," Brandi continued, "With a pair of green panties. Sorry babe, that one's been tried before. Hasn't it Nikki?"

"Yup," the curly haired, busty beauty chuckle din response. Clearly she had been the one caught doing it her first year.

"And what was it the head girl made you do Nikki?"

"Well Brandi," they spoke together as though it was all scripted out, "I was made to march straight into the Alpha fraternity, sit down on their couch, and start masturbating."

"Ah yes, I remember," Brandi said, "Sounds like a good punishment to me."

Alison gulped a little as Brandi now walked over directly in front of her and instructed, "You are to say no word, nothing. Just walk in the door, go to the couch in the middle of the common room, sit down, and start fingering yourself. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Alison replied obediently.

"Good," Brandi said with a wicked smile growing across her face.

* * *

Alison walked across the lawn of the campus towards the Alpha Phi fraternity house. She could feel her body trembling in the cold evening as she approached the large, white house. She could tell through the murmur of noise and movement in the windows that they were having some sort of a get-together as well.

Alison reached for the handle, pausing a few seconds before taking a deep breath, turning it, and walking in. She walked straight for the living room which was placed to the right of the entrance, the same as the Sigma house. The conversations of the frat brothers paused as they all looked to her, wondering what this unannounced girl was doing.

Alison looked around the room with her gazing blue eyes and then focused on the task on hand. She walked over to the couch with only had one guy sitting on the end. She sat down in the middle, unzipped the fly of her jeans, and reached her hands down her pants.

"Whoa!" the guy sitting on the couch exclaimed as he jumped up off of it to stand and watch. All the other guys were murmuring and glancing over to see what this blonde beauty was doing.

Alison caressed the lips of her pussy underneath her green panties that got her into this mess in the first place. She stroked her fingers against them and closed her eyes. The guys had all become silent now.

She wanted to enter but it was too hard at this angle. She shuffled her jeans down her lips a little and pulled her panties down a bit, so that her pussy was now exposed for all the guys to see.

"Whoa ho ho!" they called out as they stared at her trimmed pussy. She had her middle finger between the lips, slowly caressing the clit. She slid her hand down lower and entered the slit with two fingers, causing the guys in the room to cheer. She thrusted her fingers in and out a few times, throwing her head back to gasp as she did.

They she slid her fingers back up, which were nice and wet now from her juices inside. She worked on her clit now, moving the tips of her index and middle fingers in a circular motion over the clitoris, slowly at first, they increasing in the speed. She felt great waves of pleasure as she did so, and she was now starting to forget she was in a room full of onlookers. She threw her head right back onto the couch with her eyes closed and her mouth open and moaning. She had found the right speed for her fingers now and kept them going like that, over and over her clit.

The frat boys stared at her in dumb disbelief. They knew this would be for pledging, but they didn't care. They were just enjoying the show.

Alison moaned and moaned "oh yeah, oh yes," as she felt herself coming closer and closer to climax. She kept pace as the intensity rose in her body, until finally she waved around her luscious bonder hair and gripped the cushion of the couch with her free hand and shouted "Oh yes! Oh yesss!"

Panting, she slowed down her fingers, opened her eyes and looked around. She saw the ogling looks all around her and was suddenly scared and embarrassed again. She quickly zipped up her fly and walked out of the house as quickly as she could, while the guys behind her started cheering, some calling out that they wanted her name and dorm room number.

Alison walked as fast as she could through back across the lawn but soon ran into all of the girls who were standing out there waiting for her. As soon as they saw her, they all started cheering. Alison saw Dawson and Lana and the others and strangely felt safe again.

* * *

The alarm went off Friday morning and Dawson reached over to swat it. She looked over groggily at Alison who was just opening her eyes as well.

"Well, Friday. Last day."

"Thank God," Alison said as she rose from her bed, "Let's go see what we're wearing today.

"Well?" Dawson asked as she swung her legs around the side of her bed.

"Schoolgirls," Alison said rather blandly.

"Well, that's not too bad then."

The two girls showered and changed into their clothes of the day, throwing off their towels and hiking up their plaid, schoolgirl skirts which came to about halfway down their thighs. They then wore white button-up blouses but tied up in a knot in the middle so as to make a bikini-like impression. They then both decided to braid each others hair into double pigtail braids. The schoolgirl effect was complete.

* * *

Once again, the four pledges met at the sorority house, all dressed in their schoolgirl outfits. Jordan was wearing her hair with two ponytails, much like she did on the cheerleader day, while Anne wore her long, blonde hair in one braid running down her back.

When they made their way into the house, they saw the couch pulled back to the middle of the common room. The three third years, Raven, Nikki and Kate, were sitting on it, with the three second years standing behind, and Brandi taking her usual place at the front of the room.

"Line up girls," she ordered. The four girls lined up in front of the couch as Brandi, once again wearing her tight black leather suit, marched in front of them.

"This is you're last test. If you simply carry out this next task, you will be welcomed into the sisterhood," Brandi told them, "If you do not, than you will not be accepted. Simple.

"So what's the task, you wonder? It's easy. Behind you, the third years are sitting, awaiting a special gift from the four of you. You've already learned about humiliation and hard work. Today we focus on trust. And how can you four prove your trust? Simple. You must eat these lovely girls out."

Brandi gave this order very matter-of-factly, but the jaws of the four first years dropped. Jordan in particular stared at Brandi incredulously.

"You've got to be kidding me!" she exclaimed, "Come on, that's going to far!"

"You don't want to participate Jordan?" Brandi asked calmly.

"No, you can't make me do this! I've put up with too much this week. This is just too far!"

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Then you will not be part of this sorority."

Jordan gasped annoyingly and said, "Fine. Fuck you all."

And with that Jordan stormed out of the house. Brandi looked to the other three and raised her eyebrows.

"Anyone else?"

Dawson, Alison and Anne said nothing but simply shook their heads and turned around to where Raven, Nikki and Kate were seated on the couch and already pulling down their panties and hiking up their skirts.

Dawson and Alison looked at each other briefly and Dawson shrugged. They had both made a pact to get through this together and it wasn't going to stop now.

Dawson inhaled deep and then took her place kneeling in front of Nikki who had her legs spread already, revealing her moist, pink pussy. Dawson closed her eyes and went for it. She took one initial lick right from the top of her slit down. Nikki moaned with pleasure.

Alison was the second one in, kneeling beside Dawson in front of the tall, leggy Kate. Alison dived right into Kate's pussy, feeling her vagina with her tongue, and slipping it right in.

"Oh!" Kate suddenly exclaimed, as Alison started trusting her tongue in and out.

Anne looked at Raven on the couch, who simply gave her a sly smile. Anne knelt down beside Alison and started stroking Raven's neatly trimmed slit, making an opening for her mouth. Anne started licking Raven's clit very slowly and Raven simply leaned back and smiled.

"Whoo!" Brandi cheered as all three of them were now on the floor eating pussy, and Faith, Eileen and Lana cheered also, smiling at their memories of having to do this the year before.

Dawson had also moved up to the top of Nikki's pussy as was now focusing her tongue on Nikki's nice little clit, moving in a circular motion. Now that Dawson was doing it, she was getting quite into it and sort of enjoying herself. Alison was enjoying herself as well, breaking down Kate's tough exterior as she moaned with every flicker of Alison's tongue along her soft spot.

The three newbies, wearing their schoolgirl outfits with their braided pigtails, orally pleased their third year counterparts for almost ten minutes, until all three of the girls sitting on the couch started building up, breathing heavier and gripping the couch cushions harder.

Raven was the first to cum. Her pussy quivered on Anne's lips as she started moaning short and quick, and finally burst out into a scream. Dawson made Nikki cum almost immediately after, keeping a steady pace on her clit as Nikki shut her eyes tight, her face crumpling, and moaning long and loud.

Not long after, Kate started screaming like crazy as Alison wiggled her tongue around Kate's clit crazily. Kate gripped Alison's beautiful blonde pigtails as she cried out in ecstasy, finally slumping back onto he couch s the waves of passion subsided.

The three first years looked at each other, each of them with wet chins and wide eyes. The three girls on the couch laid back with very satisfied looks as Brandi beckoned Alison, Anne and Dawson to stand.

"Well done girls, well done!" she congratulated them, "You may stand."

Dawson rose first and Alison stood right beside her. Anne stood beside them also, giving them both a quick smile.

"Congratulations! All three of you are now sisters of the Sigma Delta sorority!"

As Brandi said this, Nikki, Kate and Raven got up off the couch and each of them went to the girl who ate them out and took off their white schoolgirl blouses in turn. Then Faith, Eileen and Lana came forward, each of them carrying the same blue and white sweaters that the other girls were wearing, with the sorority emblems on the right breast featuring a woman's silhouette.

Faith came up behind Dawson and slipped her sweater on. Lana did the same for Alison and Eileen for Anne.

"These are you're official Sigma Delta sweaters. As you wear them, you are now truly sisters of the sorority," Brandi declared.

The three girls beamed as they checked out their new sweaters which went well with the tartan school girl skirts they were already wearing. Dawson looked down below the crest on the right to see her name stitched three. She looked at Alison and smiled. They had done it.

"Girls, we have new Sigmas!" Brandi suddenly exclaimed as the other six all cheered and circle din around Dawson, Alison and Anne, congratulating them excitedly. Dawson laughed in relief as she was swarmed by her new sisters. She knew this was going to be a good year.

* * *

12