Sorority Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

That evening Dawson and Alison jumped out of Eileen's jeep, while Raven and Faith got out on the other side. Dawson was wearing a metallic blue silk shirt with tight black pants. Alison was wearing a silver silk shirt with pants very similar. Raven was showing a lot of her tanned skin with a short top which covered her breasts like two triangles, leaving her entire belly exposed. Faith was going more conservative with a tight-fitting but stylish long-sleeved shirt stretched over her enormous tits.

Eileen was wearing a low-cut, shiny blue top which left lots of room for cleave as well as a short, leather black mini-skirt which left a lot of room for leg. She locked the doors to her jeep with a beep from her automatic locks as they met the other five girls who went in Nikki's vehicle.

Even outside the club the atmosphere was buzzing as people were either coming, going, or lining up on the sidewalk to get in. The ten girls, each of them dressed in their sexy, skimpy bar outfits, strutted right passed all the people in line straight to the bouncer at the door.

Dawson felt a wave of excitement as she walked behind Brandi and Raven. She felt like a VIP being ushered to the front like this. She had never even been in a club before, so it was all very thrilling.

"First time clubbing?" Alison said ass he walked beside her, knowing what she was thinking. Dawson nodded.

"Me too," Alison said with a smile.

* * *

The bouncer let the Sigma girls in without a blink. All he needed was a small little wave from Brandi and they were let right on through. As they walked into the club, the air around them became immediately filled with noise. Coloured lights flashed in all directions and hot bodies crowded the aisles.

The dance floor was already pumping with the beat of techno, and the bars were crowded with people. Girls were dancing on the speakers which surrounded the dance floor where couples were grinding to the music.

"Alright girls, lets get drunk!" Brandi yelled as she led them to the shooter bar.

* * *

The night was busy and fun. All of the girls found their way onto the dance floor and moved with the music, seducing every guy around them. At one point, back at the bar refilling their highballs, Raven and Kate noticed a bunch of Jameson University guys at the next table. Out of the blue, the two girls looked at each other, moved closer, and began full-on making out in front of them. Raven's tongue was very visible as it slipped in and out of Kate's mouth.

The jaws of each guy at that table dropped as they watched the two Sigma knock-outs sucking on each other's faces. Raven and Kate played up more as they ran their smooth hands over each other's cheeks and necks, kissing deep and hard.

Dawson, who had also gone to get a drink, stood just as much in shock as the guys who were being seduced. Brandi saw the display also and leaned over Dawson's shoulder.

"Every once in a while, we have to keep up our reputation as the craziest and sexiest of all the sororities. Don't worry, its nothing but show."

Dawson chuckled to herself as she turned back to the bar line to get a drink with Brandi.

Back on the dance floor, Alison was dancing with a hot guy who had asked her a moment earlier. He began grabbing a hold of her waist as she moved her hips with her arms high in the air. She turned her back to him and began grinding her ass into his crotch. She smiled as she felt him grind back.

Anne on the other hand needed a break from dancing as she left behind Eileen, Faith and Nikki who were all grooving with each other. Her long blonde hair was already glistening from the sweat as she made her way to the bar. Unfortunately as the bartender was making her vodka highball, she saw an unwelcome visitor making his way over.

It was Darren, the nerdy guy from the Young Leaf earlier in the semester. She rolled her eyes as he approached.

"Hey again," he began with a slurred, creepy voice, "Fancy meeting you here."

"Yeah, how about that?" she answered in a very disinterested voice.

"Having a good time?"

"Yup," Anne answered sharply as she stared past his shoulder. She normally hated being a bitch like this, but this guy definitely gave her the creeps and she didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

"Still won't have anything to do with me?" he alleged snidely.

"The first time you saw me you asked me about having anal sex," she said in a disgusted tone.

Anne decided she had had enough as she turned her head to look for one of the girls to rescue her. However, Darren used that opportunity to quickly drop two small tablets in her drink while she wasn't looking. Almost just as fast, she turned back, grabbed her highball from off the bar counter, and said "Oh look, there's Lana. Gotta go!"

As she walked away, Darren simply smirked to himself and said, "I'll see you later then."

* * *

As the night went on, Bikini's became more crowded and the party atmosphere rose higher. The dance floor was full of hot, sweaty bodies moving in unison to the pulses of the music. Dawson was dancing in a circle with Faith, Lana and Anne, while Alison was a little further off making out with the same guy who she had been dancing with all night, and Brandi another little ways off who was making out with some other random guy.

Raven was up on one of the speakers dancing madly, grinding and grooving to the techno, sliding her hands over her body like a pre-strip show. Not too far away from her, Kate and Nikki were grinding together hard as Nikki ground her curvaceous ass into Kate's welcoming pussy. Kate would moan in joy every time Nikki thrust back into her slender, shimmering body. Nikki ran her hand back through her curly, strawberry hair as she slithered against Kate's smooth skin.

Dawson slid her way past the dance floor, eying up Alison and her hottie as she did and wondering whether she was going to be hearing another middle-of-the-night romp. But thanks to her early evening phone call with Chris, that didn't bother her so much.

Dawson made it to the washrooms and went in to refresh herself. As she made her way to the sink she heard some thumping in one of the stalls, along with some small moaning and grunting sounds.

Dawson shrugged it off and went to the sink, only to hear an "Oh Yeah!" come from the stall, and she realized she knew the voice.

"Eileen?"

The thumping from the stall paused momentarily. "Dawson?"

Dawson laughed. "Having fun?"

"Of course," Eileen panted from inside the stall as she resumed riding the guy who was sitting underneath her.

"Hey Jeff," Dawson said to the guy, assuming it was Eileen's boyfriend in there with her.

"Ummmm, nope... sorry, not Jeff," the guy answered back awkwardly.

"Oh," Dawson said after a short pause of silence, "Oh okay then. Sorry."

"And Sweetie, we're not gonna tell Jeff, alright," Eileen said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Of course not," Dawson answered as she silently broke out into giggles and hurried out of the bathroom, "Well, have fun!"

"We will!" Eileen said ass he was breathing hard, riding the guy in the stall with her faster. She had him straddled as he sat on the toilet seat, his pants around his ankles and his dick thrust up under her skirt and past her panties into her soft pussy. She had one of her large, supple breasts hanging out of her shirt, and he began sucking on it, taking the nipple full into his mouth.

She was pumping away on him hard, holding herself up with her arm against the stall wall and her other arm reaching back on the other wall to steady herself. She made short little gasping shouts ass she felt his hard dick hit her g-spot as she pounded against it. Soon, her whole meeting with Dawson was forgotten ass he kept on fucking in the bathroom.

* * *

Dawson returned to the girls on the dance floor and resumed like nothing happened. Raven was still dancing on the speakers and Nikki and Kate had developed quite an audience around them. Dawson began grinding with Faith, running her hands through her smooth, brown hair as she began gyrating body against Faith's rubbing her own breasts against Faith's gigantic knockers.

The night began winding down and the guy whom Alison had spent the whole night with leaned towards her ear and whispered loudly, "So do you want to come back to my place tonight?"Alison glimpsed over to where the other girls was dancing and noticed Lana just as she glanced away from looking at them. Lana seemed to lose her large, almost always constant smile as she pretended to enjoy dancing with the other girls. Alison suddenly didn't feel the need for another random hook up that night as she looked back at him sympathetically, sighing as she tried to make her decision.

The night at Bikini's night club ended and the girls all made their way back, though some did manage to get scattered throughout the night, leaving with various other people, breaking off left and right as they left the entrance to the bar along with all the other clubbers who were either going home for the night or going to someone else's home for the night.

The next morning the girls woke to their very groggy school-day morning. Dawson woke up rather refreshed and pleased with a good night of fun. She rolled over and looked at Alison who had also just woken up, alone in her bed this time. Alison gave her a small wave as she proceeded to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

Brandi woke up next to some guy she didn't even know the name of in his room. She simply got up threw on her shirt, hiked her panties up over her bared vagina, grabbed her pants and tiptoed out.

However, Anne has less to worry about in morning than making it to her first class. The cute, skinny blonde woke up feeling incredibly groggy and unsteady. She looked around only to find that she was alone and completely naked in a strange room that looked like a motel. She panicked as she looked around, only to find stains on the sheets around her and feeling a throbbing in both her ass and vagina. Her mouth dropped in horror as she began to breathe harder, getting more frightened as she realized that she didn't remember a damn thing from the night before.

* * *

12