Sorority Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she cried, "Yes baby! Oh yes, Alison yes!"

This stopped him in his tracks a little as he slowed down. "What?" he said in a panting voice, still rocking inside of her.

She looked up at him embarrassedly, shaking her head. After a short awkward pause, he continued increasing his speed again as Lana simply laid there looking abashed with herself.

* * *

The Friday that week Brandi called a meeting off all the Sigma girls. They met in the kitchen, gathering around their fearless leader as she spoke.

"Alright girls, we need a plan for this contest tonight. We're going to need to pull out our biggest guns."

"Literally," Raven added with a chuckle.

"Okay so Nikki, we need you up there for sure," Brandi pointed to the nose-pierced beauty, "You've got probably the closet thing to fake tits without being fake."

"Well, thank you Brandi," she laughed and flashed a smile.

"Obviously I'm useless," Brandi admitted as she cupped her B-cups in her hands and shook them up and down a bit, "And Raven and Kate, you two are both beautiful, but just not big enough. I think we need Lana for sure, she's got some of the softest boobs of anyone. Now, Eileen, you're are nice and big, and they would look fantastic wet, so you're in.

"Dawson, Anne, Alison, you all have great boobs," Brandi complimented them, causing Dawson to blush with Brandi's boldness, "But Alison's are just so damn perky it's amazing. What do you say?"

"Um, yeah," Alison said looking surprised, "Yeah I'll do it."

"Good. And of course, Faith, you're our secret weapon," Brandi pointed out the obvious, as Faith's G-Cup tits would drown out the competition.

"So start looking you're sexiest girls!" Brandi pumped them up, "We've got to kick some Lambda ass!"

* * *

As people from all over campus piled into the bar to watch the contest, Eileen and Anne spotted Darren trying to worm his way into the mix. Eileen saw the look on Anne's face and said "Don't worry, I'll get rid of him."

A minute later, Darren was dragged away by Jeff, whom Anne had agreed to let Eileen tell about her problem. Eileen's stocky boyfriend took Darren to the far wall of the Young Leaf and threatened him.

"I know we have no proof of what you did, but that doesn't matter. If I see or hear about you going anywhere Anne or any of the Sigma girls, I'm gonna pound your bloody face in. Got me? Now get out of here."

And with that Darren slinked off with a dark, disgusted scowl.

With that ugliness behind, Jeff rejoined Eileen and told her it was taken care of.

"Thanks Jeff," Anne thanked him also, smiling and turning to the stage where the contest was ready to begin.

"Eileen," the protective Jeff whispered to her blonde girlfriend, "I don't really want you taking part in this."

Eileen simply sighed.

* * *

The contest got underway and most of the contestants were either from one of the dueling sororities or the other. The first girl up was Lana, who wandered up to the stage strutting around until the announcer dumped a bucket of water over her, causing her shirt to cling extremely tightly over her soft, squishy tits. The guys in the crowd all cheered.

"Good thing it's not beer this time, hey?" Jordan called out laughing.

First up for the Lambda girls was a short-haired, cute blonde named Karen, whose tits were very similar to Lana's only slightly smaller. The guys also cheered for Karen who rubbed her hands over her wet shirt, forming her body even more-so.

"You're next Alison," Dawson said as she stood beside her on the floor, "Good luck."

Alison breathed deep then ran up onto the stage. The announcer poured the water over her and the crowd began immediately cheering as they saw all the contours of her breasts including the pointy, perfect nipples poking out from under the wet T. Alison flashed her shiny, white smile at them all and took her place standing by Lana on the left side of the stage.

"Good job," Lana smiled as Alison joined her, glad that at least Alison didn't know what had happened the previous night.

A girl named Sandy was next up for the Lambda side. She was a nicely-tanned blonde with silky smooth hair and the face of a supermodel, which intimidated Alison a lot. As the water was poured over her, it revealed her nice, round tits, bringing more cheers from the guys watching.

"Next up, Eileen!" the announcer called. Eileen looked back to Jeff again, and said, "Sorry babe, my girls need me."

She left Jeff's side and went to the stage. The water poured over her shoulders and her t-shirt clung just as tight as Brandi hoped it would, so tight that the audience could even see the two large brown freckles on her left tit. She got a huge number of hoots and hollers as hers were the largest tits so far.

"Tawnee!" the announcer called, as the much-loathed friend of Jordan's wandered up to the stage. Tawnee's tits were nice and round and big, but did not get quite the reaction that Eileen's had gotten, probably because her t-shirt was too thick and didn't show through enough.

"Next up, Nikki!" the crowd cheered immediately as Nikki sauntered up to the stage. As a third year Sigma girl, she was already quite well known in the college, and many guys lusted after her because of her busty figure.

As the water was poured over Nikki, her massive firm tits were shown off almost completely through the very thin T. This caused the biggest reaction so far.

"And now, the final girl from Lambda Kappa, their head girl, Katie!"

"Wow, she actually showed up," Brandi said to Raven as they stood close to the stage."

"Yeah," Raven nodded in a worried tone.

And they had reason to worry, Dawson found out as she saw the Lambda head go up on stage. She was stunningly beautiful, with her jet black, long silky hair and her near-perfect figure and smooth, flawless face. Her tits were about as big as Lana's but maybe more perfectly round than anyone's there so far, Dawson noticed as her t-shirt was made wet and clingy from the water bucket.

The crowd burst out cheering louder for her than for anyone else, and a winner was almost declared. But Brandi suddenly jumped in front of the crowd and exclaimed, "We still have one more girl!"

With that, Faith came out from hiding at the back of the crowd, and the cheering faces of Lambda house drooped. As the water was being poured over Faith's enormous, round melons, the Young Leaf burst out in a loud, rooting noise.

But Katie was not going to go down without a fight.

"I knew you'd show up," Katie whispered to Faith on the stage, "I'm not worried."

With that, Katie walked back to the middle of the stag, rubbing her hands around her soaking wet body, reaching to the bottom of her t-shirt and in one swift motion, pulling the shirt over her head. The crowd cheered louder and louder as she exposed her perfect, topless form, with her drenched black hair drooping over her shoulders to tickle the tops of her breasts.

Nikki watched the crowd responding to Katie's sudden show of exhibitionism and was suddenly determined not to lose.

"I don't think so," she shook her head in resolve and also walked to the middle of the stage, stripping off her white shirt in exchange for her fleshy, bare breasts. The guys in the crowd couldn't believe what they were witnessing and cheered on.

Brandi motioned for the other four Sigma girls on the stage to follow suit and so they did. Eileen was the next to rip off her shirt, flinging it into the crowd and showing off her hanging boobs. Faith followed which caused many, many hollers from guys who had never seen tits that big up close.

Lana looked at Alison and smiled, and they both nodded to each other and flung off their shirts too, walking out to join their sisters on the stage. All five topless Sigma girls modeled off their bodies in front of the raucous audience as Katie, also topless, looked at her girls, none of whom seemed willing to help out.

The cheers from the crowd were obvious, and Brandi nodded her head and smiled in satisfaction. Sigma Delta were the clear winners. They were going to celebrate that night, she thought as she watched Katie on the other side of the bar throw a shirt back on and storm out with a trail of her girls behind her.

* * *

That night, as the drinks were being passed around the bar, Darren sat in his darkened dorm room alone. He was watching a tape playing on his TV with a gloomy yet smirking look.

He was watching his own tape he made, of himself and Anne. Anne was all drugged up, groggy and hardly moving on the motel bed. She was naked and on all fours, with her head lying on the end of the bed. Darren was behind her, with his back to the camera. He was fucking her from behind, fucking her in the ass as he had indicated to her at the bar that he had wanted to do.

Every once in a while, a small moan would come out of Anne, but for the most part she was pretty out of it. Darren watched himself fuck her with a guilty pleasure for a while, then took out the tape and hid it under his bed. He would save the tape until the right time.

* * *

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12