Sorority Ch. 08

Story Info
They take part in a naughty Truth or Dare week.
5.8k words
4.36
76.9k
5
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

Chapter 8

Truth or Dare

"Sorority meeting!" Brandi called out from the bottom of the stairs, "In the living room!"

Lana and Alison, who were making out behind the closed door of Alison's room, broke off.

"Oh yeah, I think its truth or dare week," the blonde, baby-faced Lana told her girlfriend, "We have to be very careful. We don't want them finding out we're dating, so remember, when you're picked, you have to choose dare."

"Okay," Alison nodded in agreement.

All ten of the Sigma Girls congregated in the living room where Brandi had a fire going in the fireplace and gathered them around in a circle.

"This week is truth or dare week," she announced, "It starts from right now until the end of classes on Friday. These are the rules. They're pretty basic. If some one picks you, you must choose truth or dare, and then you MUST answer or do what they ask. Then you get to pick someone. If you get picked a second time, you must choose the opposite of what you picked the first time. So if you chose truth, then the next time you have to choose dare. Got it?"

The other girls nodded.

"Alright, as head girl, I get to pick first," the black-haired Brandi stated, 'And I think we're gonna choose one of our newbies.... Anne. Truth or dare?

The nervous-looking Anne turned towards Brandi as her long, wavy golden hair swung around her shoulders. She was worried about people finding out about her incident last fall with the date rape drug. So far only Eileen knew, but she wasn't ready for the others to know just yet.

"Dare."

"Whoa!" everyone exclaimed, not expecting her to go with a dare right off the start.

"Alright, I wasn't expecting you to be so aggressive, but I'm glad," Brandi said, "Cause I have just the dare lined up for you."

Brandi went over to a CD player she had plugged in at the wall.

"Anne, we want to see your full stripper routine, right here in front of all of us."

"You want me to strip?" her blue eyes darted back and forth.

"Yep."

Brandi pressed play on the CD player and Christina Aguilera's 'Dirty' came on. Brandi finger waved Anne to the middle of the living room as all the girls turned around to watch.

Anne started slow, kind of shaking her hips slowly back and forth, twisting her waist. But soon she started losing herself to the music, entering almost a kind of trace. She was always the kind of girl to let music move her easily and now she just let go.

Anne started twisting her skinny body in all sorts of ways and the other girls started to cheer her on. Anne rubbed her hands up and down her torso and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, pulling it up and off and flinging it so that it landed on Dawson's head. The girls all laughed and cheered again.

Anne slithered her hands all around her baby-smooth skin, reaching to the front clasp of her bra and tossing that away as well, revealing her large, soft tits. They bounced around as she continued to dance. She wiggled her hips around as she ran her hands down her sides, sliding out of her pajama bottoms.

Now she wore only her blue panties as she moved from dancing on her feet down to the floor.

"Woo, Go baby!" Raven cried.

Anne did the sexy stripper crawl towards them, then did a surprising spin around on her butt so that her feet faced them. She arched her back as she removed her panties, all while Christina's voice pierced over the speakers.

Now she was completely naked and she got back on her feet and began to dance again, losing herself to the music once more until finally the song ended. Applaud broke out from her audience as she gathered her cloths back up.

* * *

The girls sat back down in a circle around the floor of the living room, most of them in their pajamas with the others simply in their t-shirt and panties. Anne sat back down among them as she pulled her clothes back on.

"Alright Anne, you get to go next," Brandi handed her the reigns.

Oh, okay," the shy blonde looked around the room, finally stopping her gaze Nikki, whose bust was bursting out of her tiny t-shirt, "Nikki. Um, truth or dare?"

"Let's go with truth," the auburn-haired, full-bodied Nikki answered.

"Alright, um, how many guys have you been with? Had sex with?"

"Oh geez," Nikki leaned back on her arms, "Let me think. Eight? No, no, nine. Yeah, nine."

"That's it?" Brandi asked.

"We can't all be you Bran," Nikki remarked back, then looked around the room for the next victim, "Hmm, let's stick with the new girls. Dawson. Truth or dare?'

The adorable Dawson felt nervous but didn't want to show it so she answered "Truth," quickly.

"Do you spit or swallow?"

The other eight girls looked at her in anticipation of her answer.

"I spit. I've never actually swallowed."

"Why not?" Raven asked.

"Just, I don't know, scared it'll taste disgusting I guess. Does it?"

Brandi shrugged. "Some girls think so, others don't. You may really like it, but you won't know unless you actually try it."

"Yeah, you should try it, definitely," Nikki agreed.

"Well, maybe I will. Okay, my turn. Brandi. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I think I'm gonna go truth as well."

Dawson now had to think about what to get Brandi to say. She knew Brandi was very open and not discrete at all when it came to her own sexual exploration.

"Alright Brandi, what sex fantasy do you want to do most, that you haven't done yet?"

"That she hasn't done yet? That's really narrowing it down," Kate remarked sarcastically.

"Zip it Kate," Brandi shot back as she thought about the question, "I have always wanted to be in a threesome with two twins. I would love that. Two hot guys, identical twins. That would be fucking awesome."

Raven laughed. "We'll it must be hard to do, cause I'm sure you've tried."

"A couple times, yes. Oh well," Brandi sighed, "Maybe one day. Anyways Raven, your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm," the bronzed beauty pondered, "I'm gonna switch it up a little bit. I'm going with dare."

"Good. I have just the dare for you. But it'll have to wait. I think we've had enough for tonight. Meet outside the student center tomorrow at 2 o'clock. Any of you other girls who can make it then too. Until then, this game is on hold."

* * *

So that Monday afternoon seven of the girls showed up. Lana, Faith and Anne couldn't make it as they still had class, but Raven showed up, which was what mattered as it was her dare. The stood outside the doors of the student center at the end of a walkway which took a turn around another building a ways up.

"Alright Raven, here is your dare," Brandi said, "You must go up to the next person and comes around that corner, guy or girl, and proposition them for sex. And if they say yes, then you must follow through."

"Seriously? Like, right away?"

"Yeah, take them away to, I don't know, a bathroom or something."

Raven laughed and shook her head. "Alright, Brandi, alright."

So the girls waited for someone to turn the corner. The first one who did was a shy looking first year in a red coat. He was slightly geeky-looking but still pretty cute. The girls snickered as Nikki and Eileen gave Raven a little push forward.

Raven walked up to the first year while the girls tried to act casual around the doorway to the student center. The girls could see his eyes widen as she asked him. Then after a brief pause caused by shock, they saw him nod and mouth 'okay'. All six of the girls started giggling as Raven took him by the hand and led him off towards the nearest building, giving the girls a quick look and smile as she did.

* * *

That evening, Brandi, Kate and Faith were sitting around the kitchen counters when Raven walked in.

"So, how was it?" Brandi asked.

"He was nervous," Raven shrugged, "But I did get off, so it was actually pretty good. Anyway, moving on now, Kate. Truth or dare?"

"Ah, what the hell. Dare."

"Okay good," Raven smiled wickedly, "Let's meet same time same place tomorrow then? Spread the word to the other girls."

* * *

Again the girls met outside the student center. The tall, leggy Kate waited rather impatiently for her orders from Raven. But Raven was preoccupied looking around the campus yard for something or someone.

Lana, Faith and Anne had to miss again, but otherwise all the girls showed up.

"Alright Rav, you gonna tell me my dare already, or what?" Kate demanded with her arms crossed and her foot stamping impatiently.

"Well, it's pretty easy actually, provided you don't get caught," Raven told her, "I dare you to flash the dean."

"Um, really? Where is he?"

"Well, if I've done my research right, he should be coming back from coffee any moment now. Oh wait, there, there he is!"

"Better hurry there Kate," Brandi urged her on.

The dean of Jameson University walked down the pathway along the lawn of the campus back to the administration building with four other colleagues. They were all older men dressed in their nice fine suits, all very stuffy and proper.

Suddenly, out popped the leggy brunette sorority girl onto the path in front of them. Before they knew what was happening, she had pulled up her shirt and revealed her wonderfully round, perky tits. She shook her body a little bit, causing them to jiggle.

"Hey Dean!" she called out ass he shook her bare boobs in from of the old men, who stood flabbergasted, all enjoying the view but pretending they were appalled for appearances' sake.

And suddenly she was off in a flash again, running away from the path and in between two nearby buildings. The dean shook himself out of it and said, "Well, I never. Probably some sorority prank. Unbelievable."

* * *

Kate met back up with the girls who all laughed and gave her high fives.

"Well Kate, who's next?" Brandi asked.

"Well, I want to dare someone, so someone who's already done truth..."she pondered, "Nikki. You're next. But first I have to think of a dare. I'll get you later."

It wasn't much later however, only about an hour after their next class. Kate, Nikki, Faith and Eileen were walking through the bustling campus lawn when Kate spotted Liz, one of the resident campus goths.

Kate started to slow down and so the other girls followed suit. She leaned into Nikki and quietly said, "Alright I've got one for you. I dare you to go up to that freak Liz, lift her shirt up, and pull her pants down in front of everyone else. Sound good?"

"Seriously?" Nikki looked skeptical.

"I've dared you, now do it."

"Alright," Nikki sighed.

The busty, curly haired Nikki snuck up behind Liz who was a very skinny girl dressed all in black with her hair dyed blood-red. Many rings adorned her fingers and she wore a black mini-skirt with black stockings on her legs.

Nikki grabbed the bottom of Liz's black-mesh top and was about to pull up when Liz, who was at first distracted by her iPod, noticed what she was doing and began to struggle.

"What the hell bitch?" she complained as Nikki tried to strip her shirt off.

"Nikki!" They all heard suddenly as they saw Raven marching down the pathway, "What are you doing? Leave her alone!"

Nikki let go of Liz's shirt. The goth glared at her hard, gave her the finger and walked off.

"What's going on?" Raven demanded.

"It was her dare Raven. Why were you getting in the way?" Kate stepped in front of her sorority sister, her eyes blazing.

"The point of Truth or Dare week is to have fun and humiliate each other, not other people."

"Brandi just made me flash the dean," Kate argued.

"That's different and you know it," Raven tried to reason with her hotheaded friend, "Listen, let's take it up with Brandi tonight, alright?"

"Who the fuck made you boss?" Kate snapped back.

"Kate, she's got a point," Nikki defended Raven, "Let's just talk to Brandi about it later."

* * *

That night as the girls were all back at the sorority house, they discussed Kate's dare and Brandi agreed that humiliating others such as Liz shouldn't be allowed. She told Kate to find a new dare for Nikki to do.

"Alright then, if I can't have the dare I want, then...," the thought about it as all ten girls lounged around the living room, "Okay got it. I dare you to skinny-dip in the pool of the Hilton hotel."

"Alright, I can do that," the buxom Nikki nodded, "Hey, Brandi, can I pick my next person to ask in advance?"

Brandi made eye contact with Nikki and figured out what she was up to, and nodded.

"Alright, Dawson, truth or dare?"

"Well, I have to pick dare this time, don't I?" Dawson responded.

"Okay. I dare you to come skinny-dipping with me," Nikki smiled cleverly as the other girls snickered.

Dawson just nodded. "Alright, alright. Then how about I ask Alison in advance. Truth or dare?" she turned to her blonde best friend.

Alison glanced at Lana who was giving her a knowing look and said, "Dare."

"Alright, you're coming with us too."

"Excellent!" Brandi exclaimed, "The staff at the Hilton is gonna have a nice eyeful!"

Just then three was a knock on the door and Brandi got up to answer it. She saw a stocky frat boy standing there.

"Um, hi. Is, um, Anne around?"

"Oh Aaaaannnnne," Brandi grinned, "There's a guy here for you."

Anne looked to the doorway. It was the same guy who had eaten her out the week before. She had promised him that if he ate her out three times she would let him do her in the ass. He was here for round two.

* * *

"Oh yeah, that's it, right there," Anne guided him as she lay down relaxingly on her bed as he was kneeling on the floor with his face between her skinny legs.

"That's it. Stay right there. Now a little faster."

He had already been down there once before so Anne was a little more comfortable this time in telling him what she wanted. And he was responding well. He had been going for fifteen minutes so far and it felt amazing.

His tongue wrapped around her clit and circled it at the perfect speed. Anne could feel herself become more and more wet and finally she felt the pleasure seize her like a vice. She gripped her covers with her hands as he built her up with his mouth. She moaned with her mouth closed at first. Then she opened her lips and moaned louder, and louder, until finally it hit her and she burst forth with her cum, crying out, "Yes! Yes! Yes! OH YES!"

She rested her clenched body as he finished and panted. He rose up from between her legs.

"So," she gasped, "Just one more time, then you can do what you want to me."

"Yeah, yeah, I remember," he nodded, "Well, I guess I'll see you next time?"

Anne bobbed her head as she pulled her pants and panties back up over her quivering legs.

The next evening Dawson, Alison and Nikki made ready to do their dare. Eileen and Raven had volunteered to be witnesses and Eileen drove them all downtown in her jeep to the luxurious Hilton hotel.

Nikki led Dawson and Alison into the hotel making their way past the front desk without any problems, pretending they already had a room there. They went down a hallway towards one of the side entrances to the pool. The pool was already closed for the night, but they managed to find a door which was left unlocked. Raven and Eileen were going to watch from one of the windows so that all five of them together wouldn't look suspicious.

The pool area was really quite large, with many rooms overlooking the area with balconies. There was a main pool, a waterslide, and a hot tub. The pool area was very quiet and mostly all of the lights were turned off except for a few on the sides.

"Alright, let's do this," Nikki whispered as she stripped her shirt off, throwing it on the floor beside the door. Dawson and Alison started stripping too until they were all completely naked. Nikki tiptoed her way to the pool and Dawson and Alison followed. They all slipped into the water, which gave Dawson a start at first because of the cold.

Dawson turned to watch Alison slide into the pool. Dawson always admired Alison in the nude, her soft skin, almost perfect hips and wonderfully round breasts. It was a body any girl would be jealous to have. Dawson knew she looked pretty good naked as well, but she also knew she had more baby fat around her than Alison.

The three girls began swimming around the pool, trying hard not to make much noise. Nikki's curly hair straightened out as it became wet and stuck to her shoulders and the top of her massive, bare breasts. Dawson's looked even sexier with her long brown hair all wet, as did Alison with her blonde.

They began making circles in the pools with their naked bodies until Nikki started to splash the other two. All three of them started to giggle as they splashed back. They now started to childishly play a game of tag, swimming around trying to catch one another. Dawson looked up to the rooms above and thought she could see some people watching furtively from their windows.

All three of them were actually having a lot of fun skinny-dipping where they weren't supposed to be, knowing that they could be caught at any time. And they almost did as they heard one of the staff unlocking the front door and walking in to check on the noise. The three girls quickly clammed up and swam towards one of the shadier areas of the pool, huddling close together at the side.

"Hello?" the young guy on duty called out, suspecting someone had snuck in. His voice echoed throughout the pool area.

He walked around checking things out, as the girls silently tried to swim away from him, making their way back to where their clothes were. They managed to make it to the end of the pool where they crept out.

"Get towels," Dawson mouthed to Nikki who was the closet to the towel desk. Her naked body glistened with water droplets as she crept over to the towels. Just as she was reaching for the towels, she was caught.

The young pool attendant caught her in his flashlight beam. She froze and looked over, seeing that he was also frozen. His mouth gaped, staring at her wet, nude body, specifically the two heaving mounds on her chest. Nikki reached over and got the towels.

"Hi," she whispered, "Sorry, we were just leaving."

He now realized that there were two other hot, naked girls there as well, and shone the light over to them.

"You, um, you, um, shouldn't... shouldn't be here," he stumbled, not being able to take his eyes off of the three of them.

"I know, we were just leaving. Please don't tell anyone we were here," Nikki spoke to him kindly as she walked back towards Dawson and Alison, handing them each a towel, "Okay? We're on our way now."

"Oh, okay," he nodded dumbfounded. The three girls each wrapped towels around themselves, grabbed their clothes and raced out of the pool. They ran right through the hotel lobby in their towels out towards Eileen's jeep where her and Raven were already waiting for each other. Before the hotel staff in the lobby were able to register that three wet girls in towels just ran through, they were gone, all five of them giggling like crazy.

* * *

The next morning the story was being relayed to the other girls over breakfast. All the Sigma girls were sitting around the kitchen in their pajamas laughing over the skinny-dipping adventures of Nikki, Dawson and Alison.

"Well, Alison, I guess that means it's your turn," Brandi passed on the truth or dare torch.

"Hmm, alright. Let's see.... Faith. Truth or dare?"

"Oh dear," the busty Brit responded, "I guess I'll go with truth."

"Hmm, alright..." Alison pondered a question to ask, "Okay here we go. I want you to describe Bobby's cock, in full detail."

"Ooh, I like that one," Raven commented.

"Oh geez, okay then," Faith stumbled, "Well, it's not too big, not too small. Just the right size I guess. Probably six inches I would say. However it is nice and thick."

"Sweet," Kate nodded.

"And well," Faith started getting a little more comfortable as she thought more about Bobby's cock and less about the other girls in the room, "I love the way it throbs when its in my mouth. And the way it pulses when it's in my pussy...."

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12