Sorority Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

The other girls all looked around at each other lifting up their eyebrows.

"Whoa, Faith, really getting into it hey?" Dawson broke her out of her trance.

"What? Oh, okay right. Anyway, I guess I'll pick someone else now. Lana, you haven't been picked at all yet, have you?"

"Um, no..."

"Well then, I think its time. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she answered, knowing neither her nor Alison could pick truth, lest their secret affair be revealed.

"I... actually I can't think of one. So, okay I'll do the one that Nikki had to do last year."

The older girls all laughed remembering Nikki's dare from the year before, but Dawson, Alison and Anne didn't know what was going on. Faith saw the puzzled looks on the first years' faces and explained in a full dare.

"Lana, I dare you to sell your panties on the campus lawn for a full hour, for five dollars each. And if someone actually offers to buy a pair from you, you have to sell it to them."

"That's.... interesting," Alison said, not liking the idea of her girlfriend being humiliated like that.

"Sheesh. Alright," Lana complied, "I'll got get my panties together."

* * *

So the girls went out to the lawn to watch Lana display her panties for sale. She had a sign hanging off the tree where she stood near saying 'Used Panties $5' and she had some of her coloured thongs hanging from one of the limbs. She was holding more in her hands.

The other students would come over to wonder what on earth she was doing, though the smarter ones realized it she was Sigma girl and that it was truth or dare week.

"Having fun yet Lana?" Nikki laughed, knowing what it was like from last year.

"Oh tons," the curvy blonde answered sarcastically.

"Well, we've got to get to class," Brandi said, "Tell us if you make any money!"

"I bet that goth freak Liz will be interested. Try hitting her up," Kate remarked, but was given the evil eye by Raven.

Most of the girls left her except for Alison, Dawson, Eileen and Faith. Lana was just waiting until her hour was up, not actually expecting to sell any. Until, once the crowd dispersed, a nervous-looking skinny geek came up. Eileen recognized him as Darren, the creep who possibly drugged Anne back in first semester.

"I want to buy a pair," he asked quietly.

"Are you serious?" Lana looked disgusted.

"Yeah, the uh- the black ones there," he handed her a five dollar bill.

Lana reluctantly took it and handed him a pair of her black, lacy panties. Alison was disheartened as they were her favorite pair of Lana's. Darren stuffed them in his pocket and scuttled off.

"Ew," Dawson remarked, "I can't believe he actually bought them."

"What a creep," Eileen agreed.

"Ugh!" Lana wrinkled up her face, "I don't even want to think what he's going to do with them!"

* * *

That night Lana snuck into Alison's room, still grossed out by what had happened. She was wearing a pink silk nightie while Alison was wearing one very similar but blue. Lana jumped into bed beside her.

"I can't believe that creep did that!" she flailed her hands in a very girly manner, "He's probably jerking off into them right now, as we speak!"

"Don't worry," the luscious Alison said as she laid her down beside her on the bed and gave her a kiss, "I have something that will take your mind off of it."

Alison leaned back to her night table, opened the drawer and pulled out her blue, rubber dildo. She pulled Lana's panties of down through the bottom of her nightie and pulled the nightie up to reveal her bare pussy. Alison rubbed the head of the dildo back and forth across Lana's clit, getting her nice and juicy.

When Lana was wet enough, Alison slid the rubber cock inside Lana's pussy, pushing past the lips of the slit. Lana gave a loud moan when it went in. Alison began sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy. Lana grabbed her boobs, squeezing them and pushing them together and Alison pleasured her with her toy.

Alison started ramming the dildo harder and faster inside her girlfriend's cunt. Lana was enjoying it so much she had to grab Alison's pillow and cram one corner of it in her mouth to keep herself from crying out.

Lana's vagina was dripping wet, getting all over Alison's sheets as the dildo slid inside easily, building Lana up to her orgasmic climax. As the pressure built and the orgasm came, Lana chomped down on the pillow and cried out in a muffled scream of pleasure.

* * *

As Lana and Alison were having fun, Anne was having some fun of her own as her friend came over to eat her out for the third time. He was even better this time, having the two previous rounds to improve.

Anne was being brought to climax at around the same time as Lana, only Anne didn't muffle herself with a pillow. His tongue lapped away at her clit while her juices flowed forth and she burst with pleasure.

"Oh yes! YES YES!"

As he removed his mouth from her pussy she collapsed down on the bed, panting.

"Well, you held up your end of the deal, so now its time for me to hold up mine," Anne said as she pried herself up on her elbow, "You ate me out three times, now you get to fuck me in the ass."

"Don't worry, I'm... I'm not going to," he said nervously, as though he didn't really want to say it.

"What? But, well, I promised. I will go through with it.'

"I know you would, but well... I've kind of grown to like you. And if I do you now, I'd be taking advantage of you, and I really don't think I want to do that," he explained, "So you're off the hook. The three times I ate you out, well, consider them just me doing something nice for you, okay?"

"Um, are you serious?"

"Yeah. It's been fun Anne, but I think you may be going through something right now and I don't want to make it worse by taking advantage of you. So, maybe I'll see you around again, but right now I'm going to go."

And he walked out of her room, leaving Anne behind baffled. She couldn't believe he did that for her, but was suddenly very happy that he did. In some small way, her faith in men seemed to be restored. She smiled to herself as she thought about his kindness, lying back content with her world once more.

* * *

The next morning the girls all met downstairs for breakfast as they did pretty much every morning. The only exception was Faith who had spent the night at Bobby's (after thinking about his cock earlier she decided she needed to have it.)

When Brandi came down she was wearing nothing but a white towel wrapped around her bust line, her black hair still wet from the shower.

"Um, not getting dressed today Brandi?" Raven asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nope. Lana gave me my dare last night. I'm wearing only a towel for the whole school day," Brandi informed them, "But anyways, even though I haven't actually gone through with mine yet, I have noticed that Eileen has somehow managed to get through this whole week untouched. So Eileen, truth or dare?"

"Noticed, did you? Alright then, I'll go with dare. Why the hell not."

"Well well. Since this is Friday, your dare will be the last of the week I think. And I'm going to make it a good one. So lets all meet outside the physics building at noon. Oh and Eileen, bring your man with you."

* * *

So the girls all gathered together outside of the physics building. Brandi was still wearing nothing but her towel covering up the top of her tiny breasts to half way down her thighs. Eileen brought Jeff with her, and he looked very nervous.

"Alright girls, time for the last dare of Truth or Dare week. Of course since it's the last one, it's gotta be a good one, and this year you get the honour Eileen. So here it goes: you have to give Jeff a blowjob during one of your classes."

The other girls hooted and hollered at this while Jeff looked horrified.

"All of us will join your class to watch and make sure you do it. No backing out at the last second."

"Wait a minute, we can get expelled for that," Jeff argued.

Brandi just shrugged. "Then don't get caught."

All of the Sigma Delta girls sat in on Eileen's chemistry lecture that afternoon. The class took place in one of the larger lecture theaters and had a decent number of students enrolled. Eileen and Jeff were seated on the higher up rows and off to the side, but not displaced from the rest of the class to make them look suspicious. Most of the other Sigmas were sitting around them to block the view of the professor down at the front of the class.

About fifteen minutes into the lecture, Eileen decided it was time to go. The prof was going off on one of his topics, so she reached her hand down to Jeff's crotch and unzipped the fly. After some struggle, she took his dick out through the hole in the front of his jeans. He was already quite erect as she grabbed his dick in her hand.

Once Eileen decided that no one was looking, she dipped her head down and slid her mouth around his dick. Faith, Nikki and Alison were sitting in front of them blocking the view from the front of the theater. All of the Sigma girls had to stifle their giggles.

Eileen's head bobbed up and down as Jeff tried to maintain a look of cool while inside he was loving every moment of it. If there was one thing the pouty Eileen could do it was give a blowjob.

Eileen slid her tongue around his head as her lips caressed his shaft. Her blonde hair kept bouncing up and down from his lap. Dawson watched from a seat beside them and then looked over to see that some students from across the lecture theater had noticed. She could see two girls nudging each other and pointing, giggling to themselves. She was sure a couple of guys further up noticed too as they couldn't keep their eyes off of Eileen's bobbing head.

But most of the class still remained ignorant to the activities happening amidst them, and the prof continued rambling on about electrons and protons. Meanwhile Jeff was about to cum. His hands gripped the arm rests of his chair as she shot his load straight up into Eileen's wanting mouth, which had almost his entire dick inside it at this point. He grunted as quietly as he could while his jizz shot down her throat and covered the inside of her mouth.

Once he was done, all of the girls held their breath as they realized the prof had stopped talking. All of the sudden he addressed Eileen just as she was bringing her head back up.

"Mrs. Cumon, what's going on?" the old man asked.

"Oh nothing professor, just dropped my pen," she answered calmly.

"Alright then. As I was saying..." he went right back into his lecture, not even noticing the trace of Jeff's cum that was dripping out of the side of Eileen's mouth. She quickly licked it back up and gave a wink to the other girls around her.

* * *

"Well girls, another successful Truth or Dare week! Let's all go out to Bikini's tonight to celebrate!" Brandi said later as the girls were walking back to the sorority house, "And I think Eileen deserves a round of drinks from everyone for that!"

"Absolutely," Dawson and the other girls agreed, as none of them could stop talking about Eileen's classroom stunt.

"You girls go on without me," Raven said as they all made plans to go out to the nightclub."

"You sure?" Kate asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna hang low tonight."

"Alright whatever you say. But you're gonna miss some fun tonight!" the other girls told her as they got ready to go.

Later that night however, Raven had snuck out of the sorority house and into the dorms. She went up to the top floor of the dorm buildings, which was always very quiet. She went up to one of the dorm rooms and knocked on it softly.

It was the goth girl Liz who opened the door, dressed in her black and pink clothing with her dark red hair hanging over her pale white skin. Her outfit hugged her skinny figure and also showed off some ample cleave of her moderately-sized, smooth, round tits. She looked at Raven with her black-outlined, steel grey eyes.

"I was hoping you'd come tonight."

"I said I would," the dark-skinned Raven answered as she put her arms around Liz's shoulders, pulling her close. The two girls met with their lips and embraced in a wild, passionate kiss as Liz pulled Raven inside her dorm and shut the door.

* * *

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12