Sorority Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked up confusedly. "Um, yeah, okay."

As the two walked out of the kitchen the other girls wondered what was going on, but remained silent. Dawson felt like things were happening in the Sigma house which no one was talking about, and those things were building up like a powder keg. Dawson wondered what was going to happen if that keg was lit.

The only one not at the breakfast counter that morning was Eileen, who once again spent the night with Jeff. She lay there wide awake next to him, not being able to sleep all night. The whole time that the two of them were having sex that night, she had been thinking about Jeff's best friend Kyle. Sure, she had cheated on Jeff numerous times before, but never with someone so close to him. Yet she couldn't get the idea out of her head, and she knew she wouldn't until she had done something about it.

With a nod to herself, Eileen made her decision. She slipped quietly out of bed, trying hard to wake Jeff up. She found Jeff's brown bathrobe and slipped it around her naked body. Tiptoeing to the door, she peeked to see if anyone was in the hall. The coast was clear, so she crept towards Kyle's room.

As she slipped into his doorway and shut it behind her, she caught Kyle just getting out of bed. He paused suddenly in the middle of putting on a sock.

"Eileen, what are you doing?"

"Shhhh," she put her finger to her mouth, then let the bathrobe slip off of her. Kyle gaped at her soft, curvy body while figuring out in his mind what was going on.

"I want you Kyle, and I know you want me too," she declared boldly.

"But, Jeff..."

"Don't worry about Jeff," Eileen assured him, "He'll never know."

Eileen lured him over to where she was standing with his finger. Kyle did not show much hesitation as he came closer, sliding his boxer shorts off and rubbing against her. He backed her up into the door so that he could reach around and lock the handle. Eileen reached her hand in between their pressed-together bodies and grabbed is rapidly stiffening cock.

"I'll get a condom," he whispered.

"No, its okay. Just let me know when and pull out," she whispered back as she slid the tip of his dick down her belly and between her legs.

As they were both standing, it took some maneuvering to get his cock at the right angle so that it would slide inside her. Eileen pulled over a footstool which was near by to rest her right foot on, allowing easier access for him to enter.

As Kyle plunged inside, Eileen tried to block Jeff out of her mind, like she did every time she cheated on him. But she found it was much harder to do with Kyle, because she associate Kyle with Jeff. Even though she wanted this, she knew she was going to have to try not thinking about either of them, even though Kyle was inside her at that very moment.

Eileen wrapped her arms his waist while Kyle had his arms above her shoulder against the door. Luckily the door was not creaking while he rammed himself against her. She allowed herself to have her body slammed into the wood behind her with his well-fit body pressing closer and closer against own naked, sweaty bust.

She had to almost bite down on his shoulder to keep herself from moaning too much. She could feel his rod pump upwards inside her well-moistened pussy, taking in the sensations that it caused rubbing against her vagina.

Kyle's grinding increased along with his breathing until finally he spoke clumsily into her ear, "okay, okay now."

Once he said that Eileen knew that she wouldn't be able to look at his face when he shot his load, knowing she would only think of Jeff. So once he pulled his sopping wet dick from her hole, she backed him away from the door a little so that she could kneel down in front of her.

She gripped his pulsating cock in her left hand and guided it down towards her plump, luscious tits. As the cum started pumping out, she moved his dick around her tits, covering them both in his sticky, white juice. The cum seemed to glisten off of her breasts as she milked every last drop onto them. And then it was over.

"Can I get a towel?" she asked as Kyle backed away. As he wandered over to his closet, Eileen felt something she had never really allowed herself to feel all of those other times she cheated on her boyfriend: she felt guilt.

Later that afternoon, Kate wandered into the stifling silence of the Jameson University main library. She reached the third floor and looked around covertly until she saw the naïve-looking, fresh-faced Karen waiting for her down one of the aisles.

Karen glanced around to make sure that none of her Lambda Kappa girls would see her talking with one of the high-up Sigmas.

"So?" she spoke in a low voice, "What did they say?"

"Karen, listen," Kate said matter-of-factly, "The truth is we can't be sure whether or not we can trust you. We know Katie. We've learned to understand her in the last three years and we know that sneaking you in as a spy sounds just like her."

"I'm not a spy," Karen said through clenched teeth.

"Whether you are or aren't isn't the point. We can't know for sure, and Brandi doesn't want to risk it."

"Can't you change her mind?" Karen pleaded.

"Listen," Kate whispered and moved in closer, "I hardly know you. Why should I bother?"

Karen paused for a moment and looked around the library. All of the sudden she gripped Kate's right hand in her own and said, "Maybe I can convince you. Come with me."

Kate was taken aback by this bold action, but decided to subdue her usual aggressive response and see where this was going. Karen led her to the end of the aisle and into the women's washroom, checking to make sure it was empty before the rushed Kate into one of the stalls.

Before Kate could say anything, she found Karen's lips planted on her own. Shock was the first thing to run through Kate's mind, followed by a sudden urge to smack her away. But the next thing that ran though her mind was that she was sort of enjoying it, and that maybe she should just see how this goes.

Karen was acting fast, sliding her hand down over Karen's crotch and rubbing through her pants. The next thing Kate knew, her blonde counterpart was on her knees, unzipping Kate's fly and pulling her pants all the way down her long legs to her ankles.

The tip of Karen's tongue danced lightly around Kate's labia, sliding its way in towards the clitoris, yet never quite reaching it, only teasing around the outside. Karen stared down astonishment at what was happening, but couldn't bring herself to stop it. The prude within her was abhorred, but the slut within her wanted more.

Karen's tongue suddenly ran across Kate's clit, causing Kate to gasp suddenly and pant her hand on the sides of the stall to keep her up. Karen made circular motions around the little red knob while Kate let her pleasure known through small, periodic grunts.

Karen traced her tongue down towards Kate's vagina and let it slide into her hole, lapping up the juices that were starting to flow. Kate had to readjust her position and steady herself against the stall walls to keep her knees from collapsing while her face was scrunched up with pleasure.

After spending some time lower near the slit, Karen moved back up to the clit. This time her tongue was coated in Kate's juices, and her circling motion was much more rapid and intense. She knew what she was doing, Kate thought to herself.

"Ooohhh, baby," Kate moaned as the sensations began to spread as they only did when an orgasm was growing near. Karen, still on her knees, squished up against Kate's lower body in the stall, rubbed her hands on the inside of Kate's thighs as her head bobbed up and down with each licking motion. Kate felt her orgasm rising quickly to climax and suddenly explode.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, forgetting that she was still in a public washroom. Karen continued to eat her out until the orgasm subsided. Then the cute, yet ravenous Lambda got up off her knees, wiping her chin as Kate sat down on the toilet and pulled her pants back over her quivering legs.

"Okay," she spoke in a broken, choppy voice, "You've convinced me. I'll see what I can do."

A strange tension was building around the Sigma house as the year drew to a close. But that day a meeting was taking place which would make things much worse and cause great stress among the sisters of the sorority.

The Young Leaf was not very busy, with only a sparse few tables seated with people. It was a relaxed mid-afternoon atmosphere as Darren wandered in. He was exceedingly nervous to actually take part in this meeting he had arranged, which was only compounded when he saw the girl he was to be meeting with.

Sitting confidently alone at one of the tables was Katie Feyton, head of the Lambda Kappa sorority, long time rivals of the Sigmas. Katie was one of the most gorgeous women on campus. She had perfect cheekbones with smooth, healthy skin, red, pouty lips long, silky black hair, and an amazingly fit and we-toned body. Her breasts were perfectly sized and rounded, her hips just enough to drive a man wild. Aside from being one of the hottest, she was also one of the most ruthless and cunning women on campus.

"Darren, right?" her hard, hazel stare bored into him as he approached her table. She put her hand out gesturing him to sit down.

Katie pointed over towards another table a little ways out of earshot. Katie's faithful Lambda girls Jordan and Tawnee were sitting there watching the meeting. "My girls over there tell me you wanted to talk. That you have something I may want."

"I, um, yes," Darren stumbled, not used to talking with women who held such power as Katie obviously did, "I have something which can bring great embarrassment onto Sigma Delta."

Katie smiled at this. "What is it?"

"A, well, a video. Of one of their first years. Let's just say it is not a video she would want the rest of the campus to see," he added with a creepy smile of which only he could give.

Katie betrayed no hint of emotion on her perfectly symmetrical face. "I see. And what do you want in return for this video?"

Darren paused for a second with his head down, then raised it slightly and named his price. "I want.... One time... with you."

Katie's only response was a sharp, condescending laugh. Darren's face instantly turned to anger, until he remembered who he was talking to.

"Sweetie, I am far too good for you. You're not getting that," he declared matter-of-factly, "But this is what I will do for you. See those girls there? I am there head girl and they will do whatever I tell them to do. You can have them tonight, at the same time if you so wish. But they are still in control and it will be somewhere where they choose. I don't want you making videos of them as well. Do we have a deal?"

Darren looked over lustily at the petite Jordan and the busty Tawnee who were both eying him up, and he began to imagine what he could do with the two of them.

"Yes, we have a deal," he nodded. He took a disc from his pocket and slid it across the table. Katie picked it up. Anne's most vulnerable and embarrassing moment was captured on video and was now in the hands of Sigma Delta's most fierce rivals.

12