Sorority Gangbang Sisters

Story Info
Step-sisters lead a night of gloryholes & gangbangs.
5.9k words
4.59
249.4k
419
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,211 Followers

The Pledge

Emily was in the center of the room with female college students standing in a circle around her. She was the youngest of the group and her trembling hands let it show. She was also the only person with a ponytail and thick framed glasses.

"Why should we allow you to pledge?" Morgan asked.

"I should be admitted to this sorority because I am a highly qualified student. I have straight A's and I do a lot of extracurricular activities. I'm also easy to get along with."

Morgan raised an eyebrow. "You know, I probably could have learned all that by reading your application and documents. But I tore them up and threw them in the trash."

"Why?" Emily gulped.

"Because they're useless to me. Everyone knows you're here because your father is a wealthy businessman. Isn't that true?"

"It's true. But I believe I can make it on my own merits."

Morgan laughed. "Don't be naive, Emily. There's nothing wrong with nepotism and using family connections. Look around, Emily. You're at a prestigious university. Congratulations, you're an entitled brat."

Things were off to a rough start. Emily expected a friendly and courteous initiation. All her life she was used to dealing with nice people. But now, things were different. Her powerful family wasn't here to protect her. She was in a different world. A world of the sorority. A world that Morgan controlled.

"I don't think I understand," Emily said.

"It's simple. Unlike other sororities, our admission standards are very informal. Meaning, if we like you, you'll be accepted. So far, we like you. Most of us come from affluent backgrounds. We're a classy group."

Emily held back a smile. "Thank you."

"You're not a sister yet," Morgan added. "You must still pass the Ritual. And keep in mind, we can expel members easily. And for any reason."

"Okay," Emily sheepishly nodded.

"Now, be honest with us, why do you want to join the sorority?"

"I'd like to network and make new friends."

"And?" Morgan asked, eyebrow raised.

Emily tensed for a moment. "I've always wanted to hang out with the popular girls."

"So, pretty little Emily wants to hang out with the cool girls. That can be arranged. But be careful what you wish for. You just might get it."

"I'll be ready for my duties as a new member," Emily replied, mustering her courage.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to find out when the Ritual begins."

"What happens during the Ritual?"

"You'll be informed when the time comes. But believe me, not every girl passes the Ritual. Only the most dedicated and loyal women can pass."

Emily gulped. There was a tense feeling in the room as Morgan looked deep into her eyes and smiled.

***

For the rest of the week, Emily focused hard on her classes as she always did.

All the while, in the back of her mind, was the sorority. She had always wanted to befriend a popular crowd. Now was her chance. The only problem was, she was familiar with the reputation that the sorority had. Dark rumors. Some rumors made her scared. Some rumors made her curious.

But she determined that she was willing to pay the price.

As her class ended, Emily headed back to the dorm with books in hand, and the thick glasses worn proudly on her face. Outside the dorm area, she saw Morgan leaning against the entrance, looking as sexy as ever.

"Feel like going for a walk?" Morgan asked.

Emily smiled and nodded. "Sure."

After quickly putting her books back in the dorm, the two young ladies went for a slow leisurely walk around campus.

"Being in this sorority is a big deal," Morgan said, in a much more polite tone than their earlier meeting. "We take it very seriously. We're sisters. We do everything together. We share our secrets. We even do charity work."

Emily nodded. "I understand."

"And we also have fun together too. You know, the sorority kind of fun."

Emily clasped her hands. "I've heard the rumors."

"Tell me."

"Do I really have to say it?"

"I need to know if you're ready for this."

Emily took a deep breath. "I've heard about the naked rituals. You know, things like that."

"Things like what?"

Emily gulped. "Sex with fraternity members. Group encounters. That sort of stuff."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"We're in college to learn, right? I want to explore my boundaries. But yeah, I'm nervous about it."

"Thank you for the candor," Morgan replied. "We'll find out soon enough if you have what it takes."

"Are you referring to the Ritual?"

"Yes."

"What happens there?" Emily asked. "Please, just tell me already. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Emily sighed, "Okay."

"By the way, you haven't told anyone our secret, have you?"

"No way."

"Good," Morgan smiled. "I don't want anyone knowing that we're step-sisters. I might be accused of being lenient towards you. My reputation of being the biggest bitch on campus would be questioned."

"Will you be lenient with me then?"

Morgan laughed. "Don't be silly. Of course not. Since we're step-sisters, I'm going to be even more rigorous with you. You'll be well-trained by the time I'm done with you."

"You're kidding. Morgan, tell me you're joking."

"Em, you're a young woman now. It's my job now to make you a woman. A healthy, sexually active woman. You'll thank me once this is all over."

Emily shook her head. "I want the same treatment as everyone else."

"Too bad."

"You know, this might be unconstitutional," Emily pointed out.

"Do you trust me?"

"I always trust you."

"This is for your own good. You're not as strong as the other girls. No offense, but you're a geek. A low self-confidence geek. However, that can change. I can give you the inner-strength you need. You just have to listen to me."

"How? By sucking a dick?" Emily asked incredulously.

"No. By sucking multiple dicks while people watch. Emily, let me ask you, have you ever been plowed in the ass?"

The thought made Emily shiver. "No."

"You have much to learn. But this conversation is irrelevant if you don't pass the Ritual first. Then we'll talk."

"Can you finally tell me what the Ritual is already? I need to know."

Morgan brought her lips to Emily's ear, then whispered. Emily's eyes widened in shock.

"Gosh..." Emily gasped.

"I told you, the sorority is no joke. We take it very seriously, and to conduct a proper admission, we have to know if you're dedicated. And we have to know if you can perform. Most of all, we have to know if you're loyal."

"Isn't there a simpler way?"

"Not with our sorority."

"This better be worth it."

Morgan put her arm around Emily. "Wait and see. You'll be the biggest slut on campus when I'm done with you."

The Ritual

In many ways, it felt like the most important night of Emily's life. It felt like the night in which Emily would finally become a popular girl, and a 'real' woman, whatever that meant.

It was midnight in the sorority house. Emily was prepared in a long black robe, along with 3 other pledges, also college freshmen.

They were led down the hall. All of the new pledges were barefoot. The hall was dark and it was only lit by candles. A fear went down Emily's spine, but she knew she was in good hands.

At the end of the hall, all of the sorority girls were waiting. The sorority members wore the same black robes, and they were all barefoot.

Morgan stood at the center, wearing a thin white robe. Also barefoot.

The new pledges stood in front of Morgan. There were enough candle lights and lamps to brighten the room. It felt like a spiritual initiation (and in many ways, it was).

"Do you all understand what's about to happen?" Morgan asked.

All of the pledges nodded.

"Good," Morgan replied. "You first. Step forward."

Morgan pointed to Emily, who stepped forward.

The pledge gulped silently. The fear had returned to Emily. She stood in front of Morgan while all of the sorority sisters and other pledges watched.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions," Morgan said. "You're going to answer truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"State your full name for the sisters."

"Emily Katrine Bailly."

"How old are you?" Morgan asked.

"18."

"Where are you from originally?"

"San Mateo, California."

"Why did you wish to attend this university?"

"The prestige."

"Did your family connections help you with admissions?"

"Yes."

"Are you a spoiled cunt?"

"Yes," Emily replied.

"Why do you want to join this sorority?"

"To be part of a sisterhood."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Are you a slut?" Morgan asked.

"No, but I can be."

"Have you ever sucked cock?"

"Yes," Emily bashfully admitted in front of everyone.

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Swallow?"

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy the taste?"

"I do," Emily replied, blushing.

"Have you ever sucked a stranger's cock?"

"No, I haven't."

"Would you?"

"I wouldn't."

"Then you cannot join our sorority."

Emily gasped. "I would. I would."

"Are you sure that you would?" Morgan asked skeptically.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Can you explain what a gloryhole is?" Morgan asked.

"It's when men anonymously insert their erections through a hole in the wall, and a person performs oral sex from the other side."

"Does that concept sound appealing to you?"

"It's interesting."

"Have you ever fantasized about it?"

"No."

"Would you perform at a gloryhole if we asked you to?"

Emily felt her pussy twitch. "Yes, I would."

"Why?"

"Because that is what the sorority wants me to do."

Morgan smiled, "Nice answer. You're doing excellent so far."

"Thank you."

"Have you ever done anal?"

"Sort of."

Morgan raised an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

"It means I've tried it recently, with an ex-boyfriend."

"How did that go?"

"It wasn't very pleasant," Emily replied. "Neither of us knew what we were doing. It hurt a lot. He only managed to go halfway before we stopped."

"You need more experience."

"I know."

"Have you ever been in a threesome?"

"No."

"Would you?"

"I would be open to it."

"A gangbang?"

"I would be open to that too."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a slut. And I want to join this sorority."

Morgan smiled, "You're a fast learner. You're also a book smart nerd, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Tell us about that. Tell us about your academic achievements."

"Well, I have straight A's on my high school record. My SAT scores are almost perfect. I've been raised to work hard. And I enjoy pushing myself academically to be at the top of the class."

"Yet, you needed daddy's help to get into this school."

Emily blushed, "This is a difficult school to get into."

"Don't be ashamed, Emily. We're all daddy's girls here. And we're all spoiled brats. Now, do you still want to be a part of our sorority?"

Emily nodded, "Yes."

"Well then, now for the final phase of the process. Drop your robe."

It was the moment Emily dreaded. The moment she never hoped would arrive. She had prayed the last part was all a joke. As she quickly learned, it wasn't a joke. No one was laughing. No one told her to stop. No one told her it was a sorority prank.

It was real. All part of the initiation ritual.

Emily undid her long black robe. Then she let it fall to the floor. She stood naked while the sorority girls and other pledges watched. She was slender with very little muscle tone. She had the body of a typical book smart student. Average in every way. Yet so very appealing.

Her breasts were small and upturned. She had light pink nipples with soft smooth areolas. They slightly stiffened from the arousal. Her arms and legs were skinny, but there was a slight amount of fat on her butt and upper thighs. Her pubic hairs were in desperate need of trimming.

As Emily stood naked, her posture became poor and she hunched forward. Her face became light red. Emily resisted the urge to cover her most private areas, or the urge to run away.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" Morgan asked.

"I can handle it."

"Then we shall proceed to the next phase."

Emily gulped. "I'm ready."

"Massage those perky little tits of yours. Play with your nipples, too."

Emily complied and touched her breasts. She had always enjoyed playing with her pert breasts and pink nipples. They were nice and sensitive. But doing it in front of so many other young women? It was by far the most extreme sexual thing she had ever done in her life.

"Now suck them," Morgan said.

Emily gulped. It was the next step of the initiation. The young college student lifted her left breast and took her pink nipple into her mouth. She sucked her own nipple while the other young women watched. Then she repeated the process by sucking on her right nipple. She took her time sucking each nipple, ensuring that the act was done properly.

"Do you know what the next step is?" Morgan asked.

"To masturbate?"

"Get to it."

Emily released the hold on her breasts. She put her hands down and took a deep breath. Then she did it. She used her right hand to touch her pussy. There was total silence as Emily masturbated. She didn't need any dirty thoughts or fantasies to aid her. She was already super aroused by the exhibitionist thrill.

Minutes later, Emily felt her toes curl and her body tense. The orgasm came and Emily held in a gasp. It was fast and intense. Emily refused to make any noise or show her excitement. She was too embarrassed for that.

A trickle of wetness flowed down her legs.

"Very nice," Morgan nodded.

"Thank you," Emily said softly, post orgasm.

"You may take a step back. It's time for the next pledge."

Emily nodded gratefully and took a step back to stand alongside the other pledges. She was still naked because no one told her to get dressed.

The next pledge stepped forward and was asked the same set of questions. Then Emily watched as the other pledge was made to suck her own nipples and masturbate in the same way. Like Emily, the other pledge was also a book smart girl. In fact, Emily shared some of the same classes with the other girl.

After all the pledges were done completing the Ritual, they all stood naked, side by side. They took their oath of secrecy and were taught the secret handshake.

The initiation was officially sealed with Morgan giving each of them a kiss on the lips. Emily was last, and she noted how strange it was to kiss her own step-sister on the mouth.

***

When it was over, Emily sat alone on a campus bench. It was past midnight and no one was around. Morgan came and sat next to her.

"You did so good," Morgan noted.

"Thanks."

"Did you enjoy that orgasm?"

"Is there such thing as not enjoying an orgasm?"

Morgan smiled, "Touche."

"So where does this leave us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Step-sisters shouldn't see each other masturbate the way that I did, or be involved in gloryholes or threesomes together. And step-sisters certainly shouldn't kiss each other on the lips as a form of initiation."

"Based on what rule?" Morgan asked incredulously.

"How about the rule of common decency in society?"

"Em, you're usually right about everything. You're one of the smartest girls I know. But on this, you're wrong."

"How so?"

"Think about it," Morgan replied. "Everybody knows that I'm built for sex. I have the looks, skills, and stamina for it. The same is true for you also."

"Really?" Emily asked in disbelief.

"Yes, just think about your past experiences. Every guy that you've ever touched has turned into a stalker. You have a natural sensation about you. Just admit it, Emily, we're not normal girls."

"Then what are we?"

"Two words," Morgan replied. "Gangbang sisters."

Emily's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

The Gloryhole

It had been a full week since the initiation and Emily had enough time to process everything. She was mentally prepared, imagining how all the different scenarios would play out, and what she would do.

She was also physically prepared, cleanly shaving her crotch and making herself look nice and neat. She wore her trademark thick framed glasses. Those were non-negotiable. And she also wore her sorority sweater along with sweatpants and sneakers.

Emily and Morgan were on the top floor of the fraternity house, where frat members were roaming around looking for sexual encounters. They went inside of a 'girls only' room, which was specifically meant for the sorority sisters.

When they entered, Emily was shocked to see her fellow sorority sister (one of the other new members) on her knees, sucking cock through a hole in the wall. Emily watched in awe at the blatant sex act.

"You act like you've never seen a blowjob in your life," Morgan noted in a teasing way.

Emily's eyes were still transfixed. "Not like this."

Both of their eyes remained on the girl sucking cock so openly through the hole in the wall. For Emily, it was an unbelievable thing to see. For Morgan, it was just another Saturday night.

"You see, that's taking the initiative. I have no doubt that this girl will become a high ranking officer for our sorority. She has the spirit for it."

"And the skills," Emily noted. "My goodness, look at her go."

The sorority girl sucked and sucked. She sucked until the random frat boy on the other side of the wall came inside her mouth. Then the girl wiped her lips clean with the back of her hand, and the suddenly flaccid cock withdrew.

"You're up next," Morgan said to Emily.

"Are you sure? I'm more of a voyeur. I think I'd prefer watching."

Morgan whispered in her ear. "We're gangbang sisters, remember? This is in our blood. This is what we're meant to do. Now get to it."

With a deep breath, Emily went to one of the holes in the wall. She got on her knees. Next to her was another sorority girl, an experienced member, who was already hard at work sucking a cock. Emily could have peeked inside the hole to see what was happening in the other room, but she was too afraid.

Morgan approached and got on her knees, right next to her step-sister.

"Here, like this," Morgan said, sticking her fingers through the wall. "This is how you get someone's attention. A guy isn't going to stick his cock inside unless someone is here."

"I feel butterflies in my stomach."

"That's a good sign. It means you're not a total whore."

Emily raised an eyebrow. "What's the difference?"

Before the question could be answered, a cock made its way through the gloryhole. A long hard cock. Waiting to be sucked.

"All yours," Morgan smiled. "And there's certainly a lot."

Emily resisted the urge to huff and rebel against her ultra cool and super popular older step-sister.

Instead, she reached forward with both hands and held the cock in her hand. It was officially her first time doing anything sexual with a guy while others watched. Along with Morgan, other sorority girls watched as the gloryhole action was happening.

Emily leaned forward and sucked on the head of the cock. She heard the frat boy on the other side of the wall gasp, and Emily realized that Morgan was right. Emily had a special touch that was made purely for sex. It was something special. Maybe they were 'gangbang sisters' after all, Emily thought.

"Pick up the pace," Morgan ordered. "I'm sure there's a long line of dudes in the other room. Time is precious."

Emily took the advice and plunged the cock further into her mouth.

"That's it," Morgan encouraged. "I didn't know you could take one that deep. Good for you."

Emily ignored the compliment and focused on the task at hand, which was to make the guy cum as fast as humanly possible. She sucked furiously and bobbed her head quickly. She had always enjoyed giving oral sex. But this wasn't about her pleasure, she figured. It was about the frat boy she was sucking. She was nothing more than a warm mouth, she thought.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,211 Followers
12