Sorority Gangbang Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

After a few brief minutes, the guy was moaning and groaning behind the wall.

"Swallow it," Morgan said. "Don't miss a drop either."

Emily complied and swallowed the cum as she pumped the stranger's cock. Several spurts of hot cum shot into her mouth as she stroked. Everything was swallowed and sent straight down to her stomach.

When it was done, the guy was left reeling and his flaccid wet cock slowly withdrew from the glory hole.

"Excellent work," Morgan smiled.

Emily wiped her mouth. "How many more guys are there?"

"I don't know. Usually there's about 20-30 guys over the course of a night who want a blowjob from a sorority sister."

"Dear god."

"Luckily, we have a good group of sisters who share the task. But for now, I guess it's just our small team."

A cock entered through the wall, right in front of Emily, and she turned to look at it. There was also another cock that came through the other gloryhole.

"Duty calls," Morgan said. "Looks like we'll have to take care of this."

"Together? Same time?"

"Yes, together. We're sorority sisters, remember? We do everything together."

Emily wanted to add, 'But we're also step-sisters,' however, the chance never came. Morgan assumed the position on the nearby gloryhole, right next to Emily, and prepared to suck.

It was awkward for Emily as she watched Morgan, her idol, begin to expertly suck the hard cock. Morgan was a true pro. A real expert. Emily wondered how much experience her step-sister had. Judging by the looks of things, a lot.

Emily did her part, held the cock with both hands, and took the erection inside of her mouth. She sucked it. For the first time in her life, she sucked two cocks in a row. Something she never thought would happen. She knew her jaw would have to pay for it later, since it was already getting sore.

As Emily focused on her cocksucking, she occasionally glanced over to Morgan, watching her older step-sister suck like it was her main passion in life.

When Emily closed her eyes to focus on the blowjob, she felt a tap on the side of her shoulder. She looked to see Morgan continuing to suck cock, while holding her hand out. Morgan wanted to hold hands while they both performed at the gloryhole together. Both of them had a mouth full of cock.

Emily accepted and held Morgan's hand. It was a weird sisterly thing to do, but super arousing at the same time.

She knew Morgan's guy came when Morgan squeezed her hand tighter. Emily watched through the corner of her eye as Morgan's cheeks became hollow from the powerful sucking. The guy on the other side of the wall groaned from the expert sucking.

Morgan slurped everything that was left and took her mouth away, then the guy left.

It was Emily's turn. She made her guy cum in much the same way, through powerful sucking. Morgan watched like a proud teacher as Emily sucked the guy clean. The step-sisters continued holding hands.

When the guy pulled his flaccid cock away, the step-sisters looked at each other with an amazed expression on their faces.

The Gangbang

The other sorority girls took over the gloryhole duties. Emily and Morgan made their way around the fraternity house.

As they headed down the stairs, Emily's eyes widened once again. She saw a few of her fellow sorority sisters bent over, bottoms down, getting fucked from behind while the fraternity cheered on.

"Oh...my...goodness..." Emily gasped.

"Welcome to your first party," Morgan smiled. "Get used to it. You'll be attending these much more often."

Emily felt the color being drained from her face as she watched the brazen display of public sex.

"Do I have to participate in this?"

"Of course not. It's your choice. But, if you want to remain in the sorority, then you better get used to it."

Emily gulped. "What do I have to do?"

"Follow me."

They walked through the cheering crowd as the other sorority sisters were being fucked hard. It was lewdness like Emily had never seen before. She was in complete awe of how young college women could do such things.

They stood near an empty spot on the table while fraternity members were eager to see if they had a chance with the sorority girls.

"It's your turn," Morgan said.

"Mine?"

"Are you afraid?"

"Of course I'm freaking afraid."

Emily became even more timid and wrapped her hands around her own body, as the fraternity members were leering at her.

"Then we'll do it together," Morgan smiled. "Gangbang sisters, remember?"

"Are you sure?"

Morgan nodded. "I don't want to pressure you. Reach between your legs and show me. If you're wet, then we'll do it together. If you're dry, then we'll leave. Fair?"

In the room full of people, Emily reached inside her pants and felt her own pussy. She then raised her hand in the air to reveal a wet trace of fluid on her fingers.

"The question is answered," Morgan said. "And we shall proceed."

With that, Morgan pulled her sorority sweater off, standing in her bra. Morgan removed her shoes and pants. She stood only in her bra and panties. But that wasn't for very long.

With a few flicks of her fingers, Morgan removed everything and stood naked in the fraternity hall, unabashed by the complete exposure.

It was the first time that Emily had ever seen Morgan nude, and she was jealous beyond belief.

"Enough with the staring," Morgan said, hands on her hips. "It's your turn. Go on, don't be shy. I know you've got a great bod."

The fraternity members in the hall shifted their eyes from Morgan's nude body, to Emily, to see what she would look like naked.

Emily took a deep breath and got undressed. She wasn't quite as fast or enthusiastic as Morgan, but she managed to remove her clothes at a reasonable pace. While she undressed, her eyes shifted from Morgan's naked body to the other sorority girls who were now being gangbanged.

It was an absolutely surreal sight. It was like an erotic dream come to life. It was beyond Emily's wildest imagination. The room became filled with sounds of frat members cheering and sorority girls moaning loudly from the pleasure of being fucked.

Soon, Emily was fully undressed and it would be her turn. Several eyes turned towards Emily, admiring her naked figure. As Emily stood naked, her mind became a blur. Her head felt like it was spinning. She couldn't hear the words that Morgan spoke, as Morgan was talking to some frat members.

"Are you okay?" Morgan asked Emily.

Emily snapped out of the trance. "I'm fine."

"They're getting ready. Climb on top."

Emily watched as some frat boys got naked in front of her. Two guys laid down on the table, with their hard cocks pointed up towards the ceiling, stiff as can be.

"Climb on top?" Emily asked.

"Of that cock. What else?"

Emily swallowed hard, then obeyed. She got on the table, on her knees, and kneeled above the guy's cock. It was a guy she'd never met before. It was the first time in her life that she was about to get penetrated by a total stranger and it was the weirdest thrill.

She reached below to hold the cock upright and she lowered her body so that the cock would go straight into her cunt.

Morgan did the same thing with the other guy.

There they were. Step-sisters. Both naked and being penetrated at the same time by different guys. It was an unbelievable taboo of public sex and semi-incest. The cock felt so good inside Emily, she admitted to herself. It had been a while since she had sex. The heat of the moment was unlike anything she had ever felt before. The smell and feeling of sex were everywhere.

"Now bend forward," Morgan said.

"Why?" Emily asked, still enjoying the feeling of the cock in her pussy.

"Because a cock is about to go in your ass. We're going to be double penetrated. Remember?"

Before Emily could comment, she felt a pair of lubed fingers push inside her asshole. She yelped out loud and her eyes widened. The lube was cold and sent a shiver up her spine. Her anus and rectum were being stretched by the lubed fingers, all while her pussy was stuffed by the hard cock.

Then the fingers were pulled away.

It was finally about to happen. Oh god. It was about to happen. Emily found herself freaking out at the thought of being double penetrated at the fraternity party. But at least she had the comfort of knowing that she wasn't alone. She looked over to see Morgan being penetrated in both holes. She rode the cock in her pussy. And Morgan's ass had a big cock pushed inside.

Judging by the look on Morgan's face, she was in heaven.

Emily would soon know that same feeling as she felt the tip of a hard cock press against her anus from behind. She had no idea who the guy was behind her. All she knew was that he was ready to fuck her in the ass.

A quick push, and Emily was being sodomized while her pussy was still full. She was being penetrated in both holes and never had she felt so full in her life. The nerve endings in her pussy and rectum were being stimulated at the same time. Even more when the guys began fucking her.

Oh god.

Emily's jaw dropped and she grunted when both guys really began to go hard. The guy on the bottom thrusted up and down. The guy behind Emily thrusted back and forth. Double penetration was never something Emily had ever fantasized about, yet it was happening, and it was fucking unbelievable despite the pain.

"Oh gosh!" Emily said, wide eyed.

She looked over to her step-sister and saw Morgan in a state of pure bliss as she was being ravished in both holes. It was clearly something that Morgan was comfortable with and had done many times before.

Morgan looked over and the step-sisters locked eyes while they were both being double penetrated. Morgan held her hand out, and Emily accepted so they held hands during sex.

Another frat boy joined, naked from the waist down, and stood directly in front of Morgan, who gladly sucked his cock, filling all of her three holes.

Emily watched amazed as her step-sister transformed into a total slut at the party. It was pure debauchery as Morgan was fucked in both holes and she skillfully sucked a cock, while still holding hands.

Then, it was Emily's turn to do the same. A bottomless frat boy stood in front of the double-penetrated Emily. She couldn't bring herself to look up at the guy to see what he looked like. The only thing that mattered was that a guy's dick needed to be sucked.

She leaned forward and sucked. Emily's lower body was being stimulated and stretched beyond belief, and suddenly she had a mouth full of cock.

As the minutes passed, Emily's magic touch showed its true power, as did Morgan's. Their bodies were built for sex and the men couldn't last long. The frat boys grunted and moaned, fucking as hard as possible.

Emily cried from the pain and pleasure. The pleasure felt like a burning fire in her sexual parts. The orgasm was building. The pressure inside of her grew. An impending orgasm was coming with a strength she had never felt before.

While a cock was still in her mouth, Emily cried loudly, but her voice was muffled as the cock was nearly down her throat. She briefly spit the cock out.

"Oh fuck!!!" Emily cried. "I'm going to cuuummmm!!!!!"

The guy didn't care and he shoved his dick back inside her mouth, down her throat.

Her body clenched tightly and her heart pounded uncontrollably. Beads of sweat were all over her forehead and chest. Her cunt had a tight clenching feeling and she burst. She squirted everywhere and made a giant mess all over the table, and on the guys who were fucking her. The gushing continued as her asshole and pussy were being ravished.

"Shit, I'm going to cum too," a guy said, while his cock was still in Emily's mouth.

He stroked himself furiously and filled Emily's mouth with cum, which she quickly swallowed. Emily's lips formed a tight O-shape to ensure that all of the cum would go straight down her throat, where it belonged.

Down below, Emily felt her pussy and rectum being filled with spurts of cum. The men groaned and Emily never felt so much cum in her body. But, as Morgan had said, she was built for it. It was made for pleasure and to receive cum.

She looked over and saw Morgan dealing with the same situation, except Morgan was in her natural element. Morgan licked and slurped every drop of cum. There was a slight smile on her face as she was still being double penetrated while finishing sucking the cock. Then Morgan's holes were being flooded by the two grunting guys fucking her.

After everyone orgasmed, the men pulled out, leaving a wide gaping feeling in Emily's pussy and asshole. She knew that Morgan must have felt the same thing.

When it was all over, the sorority sisters were left in a pile of cum. Their own cum, and the cum from the frat boys who had just gangbanged them.

They laid on the table in pools of orgasm. Their bodies covered in sweat.

"Goodness that was amazing," Emily gasped, breathing heavy.

Morgan nodded. "Welcome to the sorority, sister."

The party wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot. Other sorority girls were being gangbanged in the hall. And other frat boys loved the sight of Emily and Morgan with their well-fucked pussies overloaded with cum. The frat boys broke out in a unified chant at the same time:

"Creampie! Creampie! Creampie!"

Emily became nervous, wondering what it all meant, and Morgan just had a mischievous look on her face.

"What's happening?" Emily asked.

Morgan smiled, "The crowd has spoken."

The older step-sister got off the table, then down to her knees, right in front of Emily's spread pussy, which was a sopping wet mess. Morgan spread the pussy open while Emily watched in disbelief. Then Morgan pressed her lips against the soaking wet pussy and started to suck the cum fluids. Emily's eyes rolled back from the oral sensation -- her first lesbian experience -- courtesy of her step-sister.

Life was strange. And it felt amazing.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12