Sorority Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie did as ask. Mona come into the room.

"Jackie wait on the couch, Mona join us on the bed." I said.

Mona climbed onto the bed, her and Sugar kissed and started touching each other, soon they were licking each other's cunts. I moved over to Jackie, "I think you need a special course of lessons to help you reach a proper orgasm. I would like to start those lessons now, if you are willing. Remember what you said about having an orgasm like the one Connie did. If I can make you cum screaming bloody murder like a banshee, I will grant your wish, to be my personal servant till death. Are you interested?" I ask.

"Hell yes, fucking to me is boring, eating Sugar's cunt was exciting, that was the best part of that session." Jackie said.

"Great, you liked that, that is a good start. The chamber will give you sensuous feelings like you have never felt before. The six servants, and myself, and Nan will be in on your lessons. You will go to classes and study, other than that you will be in the chamber room. You will be my prisoner." I said.

Heather and Amber walked in. "Ladies, Miss Jackie here needs to be broken, her orgasms are weak, she wants to have mind-blowing, body ripping orgasms. Take her to the chamber prepare her. I will come down later for her first lesson with me till then you two can start on her. Make her come repeatedly, show her no mercy." I said.

They lead Jackie out of the room; I set the intercom to listen in the chamber. I returned to the two young women on the bed.

"Sugar, how old are you?" I ask.

"Seventeen" she said.

Mona froze in her tracks, "Seventeen, Shit woman, you're not even legal yet."

I stepped to the intercom and pushed the button, "April, get down here now." I shouted.

"Hold on, I'm shitting you. I am ready nineteen, I like watching people freaking when I said seventeen. Seeing the fear in their eyes excites the hell out of me and makes me wet between the legs" she said, "I am small enough to pull it off most of the time."

April come running through the door, "Master, you called." She said.

"You checked the ages of these women?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir they all checked out to be of age." April said.

"Sugar, did you double check her?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir as small as she is, I obtained a copy of her birth certificate just to be sure. A copy of the one on file at the hospital where she was born," April said, "she is nineteen years old."

I kissed her on the mouth, "Thank you, I should have known you wouldn't let an under aged girl into my bed. Go back to what you were doing." I said.

April left, I set the intercom to the chamber again. Jackie was screaming, "Please not this, I don't like being bound." I returned to the bed, from the intercom Heather and Amber were heard to say, "you fuck her ass and I'll do her pussy.'

"Sugar, your turn on my face, Mona feed on my cock" I said and laid down.

"Sugar mounted her little body on my mouth, I licked her clit, she was so small. I ran my tongue across her clit she shuddered. A few minutes of that and she was begging for cock, I held her in place, "I will give you my tongue instead." I said. I moved her a little bit, I slammed my tongue deep into her cunt. She came heavily into my mouth, she about drown my ass. I managed to swallow enough to be able to breathe again. I played my tongue inside her small cunt, licking the walls and I found her spot. Again her cum filled my mouth, I swallowed hard. She screamed loud, rattling the windows loud. I pulled my tongue out.

"Put it back oh fucking please stick it back in me." She screamed.

"I shoved it back in, she sighed in relief. "Thank you, now tongue fuck the shit out of me, make me cum and cum over and over." She cried.

Mona was still sucking my cock, she had been sucking on my balls till Sugar went ape shit. Now she was licking and biting the shaft, working her way up and down its length. I reached down and found her head, I grabbed a handful of her black hair. Mona bit my cock, then said, "Let go of my hair." I tangled my finger in deeper. "Bite my again and you'll go to the chamber for a week, and not for the same reason as Jackie." I said.

She didn't bite me nor did she complain. I held her head still while I thrust my cock into her mouth, gagging her a few times. Sugar was starting to calm down a little I again withdrew my tongue, she didn't cry for me to replace it, which I intended to do with my cock. I lifted her small body off my face and turned her around. Mona moved out of the way, as I lowered Sugar's pussy onto my cock. Her sounds of pain as my cock split her pussy open was gratifying. She cried from the massive cock entering her cunt, once I was all the way in. I let her sit for a few minutes. In that time, I pulled Mona to my face and had her twat to lick. Mona's react to my tongue was a slow, low moan, then she wiggled downward for more tongue.

"Girl, I know why you were acting that way now." Mona said to Sugar, "This mother's tongue is bigger than most cock I have ever had. Damn, if I would ride this man's face all day long."

My tongue twisted into Mona's pussy she was wet and juicy but she hadn't come yet. I forced two fingers into her ass; she squirmed onto them more. I have the thumb of the other hand rubbing her clit. She continued to wiggle her crotch and ass on my face. I licked around inside her cunt, I slowly slid it across her g-spot. She screamed and came into my mouth, this time I was ready, I swallowed hard to keep up with her cum. I ran my tongue across that spot again and again, she was crying and begging, "Please don't stop, I will do anything you want, just keep that tongue busy there."

Her juices flowed into my mouth hot and sweet, I was feeding on her. She was loving every lick; she finally screamed and pulled away. "Fuck, I can't take any more; that was the best tongue I have ever had, male or female. I am yours forever." Mona said.

I returned to Sugar, she sat there on my huge cock as if she had a stick in her. I lifted her up and lowered her down I was moving her light, small bod instead of humping my cock into her. I pulled her legs around and pushed them up against her chest, "Wrap your arms around your legs and hold them there." I said.

She did and I slid my hands under her ass and started lifting and lowering her onto my cock. Mona reached up between her legs and fingered Sugar's clit. My dick slid in and out of Sugar quickly and I forced her up and down. My arms were working hard to do this. Sugar's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back and the scream emitted from her lips. She didn't say anything just screamed as her first orgasm tore through her small body. I settled her on my cock and rolled her onto her back. She released her legs, I grabbed both of them and moved them over her head. I started fucking her this way, her first orgasm turned into the second, this time she screamed, "Please don't ever stop fucking me, I want to live with that monster in me," and she passed out. I pulled from her pussy; I turned to Mona. She passed out, and since I don't fuck women in that state, I guess it's your turn."

Mona spun around onto her back and lifted her legs over her head. "Fuck Me," she said.

I pushed my cock into her cunt, she cursed, "Fuck, damn it all to hell, that mother is big"

I drove my cock deeper into her twat; she tried to spread wider. I started humping her, fucking her cunt. She moaned and groaned to the rhythm I was putting to her. She was humping up into my hips, her legs over her head. I was on my knees thrusting into her. She had one hand rubbing her clit and the other trying to grip my cock. She managed to get her hand on it, but she forced it down and into her ass without me missing a stroke. She screamed, "Fucking hell, what the fuck are you doing?"

"You pulled it down into your own ass, I wasn't even ready to go there yet." I said.

"Shit, you're there now, so fuck my ass." Mona said.

"What the hell are you screaming about girl?" Sugar said.

"He just surprised me by stabbing my ass with his monster." Mona said.

Sugar came over and kissed me. "Are you going to ass fuck me soon?"

"I sure plan on it, soon as I make Mona moan for more." I said with a laugh.

"Good, because I have an itch back there that needs scratched." Sugar said. She bent and kissed Mona. Her hand pushing Mona's away from Mona's clit. Sugar moved to Mona's breast and sucked one nipple then the other while fingering the girl's clit. I drove deep into Mona's ass, I pounded away at her, she was crying for more.

The house shook with the blast. I pulled from Mona's ass and dressed quickly. "Get dressed and be ready to leave if needed," I said. After pulling my boots on, I ran up the stairs and out the front door. A van had crashed the gate but the gate held. The blast ripped the stone pillars from their foundations. The gates lay in ruins again. I jumped into the air and circled the area. I saw a man hiding behind a tree watching the wrecked van and gates. I landed behind him, he noticed me when I laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Is that your van?" I ask.

"It was.... No it's not." He changed in mid-sentence.

"I think you were right the first time." I said, "Who sent you to bomb my home?"

"It is not my van, I have no idea who he was." He said before he thought.

"So you do know who he is." I said.

"No, I received a phone call and met the man. He told me what to do and give me the keys to the van. I was supposed to drive right through your front doors, but the gate was stronger than I was told. Here is the money he paid me, fives, tens and twenties adding to half a million." He said holding up the duffel bag, "He was wearing a face mask, he was tall and dark skinned but not black. There was a black Mercedes sitting there waiting on him, the plate read, "QU 0905." It was a US Government plate on it."

"Good, despite the damage, you were doing a job. Since you give up that much information, take the money and leave town. If I see you again, I will kill you right where you stand." I said, "I will tell the police about you so go buy a car, fly or walk, just leave."

He walked off down the street, I would tell the police who he was and what he looked like. As for the man who hired him, I had no ideas. I would run the plates and see where that lead me. With my powers, I could hack any computer system; I could and would find those plates. It would take time, I went back into the house, I got out a new laptop, I keep several in a closet just for this proposes. Hacking government server is not easy and will get you into prison quick. Therefore, I use a new computer each time then I donate it to the college without telling them it was from me. I hooked this one up and started the programming to enter the servers. Once it was running, I went out to fix the gate. Hours later, the computer sounded off saying that it had finished. I started the search; I didn't even get out of the room before it beeped. The search found the plates, car and owner, all registered to a company right here in LA. At least I wouldn't have to go far to find this man. I sat the search for the last man to drive it, within minutes, his picture and profile was on the screen. I cut the Internet connection; I read the file and studied the picture. I won't have a problem finding this man at the address I had. It had been a long day, so I wipe the hard drive magnetically. I put on latex gloves and wipe the unit free of prints. I put it back in the box, wiped the box free of prints and put it in a gift bags. I drove to the computer labs; they were closed this time of night. With the gloves on, I pulled the laptop out, set it on the counter. Outside the lab away from any video cameras, I cleared the DVR's in the security offices and the Dean's office. I went home.

"Bastard" I cursed the man who bombed the gates. It was three am the police were still here. I had four more girls to break, and one maybe two to finish, another hour before the sheriff's deputies left.

Nan walked up and wrapped her arms around me. "This is not good, we need to finish this now." She said.

"I know I am going to put the training off till I clear this up. I am going to sleep a couple of hours, then I am going hunting." I said, "I didn't expect another attempt this quick. They're impatient now. I will find answers, are all the girls in?" I ask.

"Yes" Nan said.

"Once I fix the front gates, we go on lockdown, no one leaves till I say." I said.

"Right" She said, "No one leaves."

"No one comes in either, not even the Elders." I said, "No packages, no mail, nothing comes through the guard."

"ok, they won't like it, but they will stick to it. They know it's for their safety." Nan said.

"All we can do now is wait till the cops leave. Once I fix the gates, I will sleep. I hope you will join me." I said.

After the police left, I fixed the gate and walls. Nan joined me in our bed. Mona and Sugar was still there, the other girls had went to their beds.

"What are we going to do with these two?" Nan asks.

"I guess I finish them off and then get some sleep." I said. I climbed onto the bed, I pulled Mona to me and bend her over, Nan spread some jelly on my cock. I forced it back into Mona's ass, she cried, "Oh hell" as it parted her asshole. Nan pulled Sugar on top of her and licked her pussy. Sugar lowered her head between Nan's legs to suck her clit. Mona was starting to ride my cock harder, pumping back and forth onto my meat. She was moaning, building to her orgasm. She had one hand rubbing her clit while I fucked her. I rode her from behind for a long time as her orgasm grew to full strength. She screamed into the comforter, "Holy fucking hell"

I continued fucking her, she slid off, falling to the mattress. "I am done, too weak to walk." She said and curled up and went to sleep. Sugar and Nan were licking each other's pussies. I rolled them over so Nan was on top, her ass up in the air. I stood over her and forced my dick into her ass. She moaned into Sugar's cunt. I fucked her hard, Sugar continued to lick her pussy and started licking my balls as they come near her mouth. Nan loved my cock pounding her ass even more while trading pussies with another woman. It wasn't long before she started wailing as her orgasm closed in on her. Sugar shoved three fingers into Nan's cunt, she lost it, she screamed, "I'm cumming, oh shit, fucking hell." She screamed. She pulled away, I laid down with my head on the pillows. Nan attacked my cock. Sugar was right there beside her, licking at it. The two of them sucked me till I fell asleep.

My alarm didn't go off. I awoke to someone sucking my dick. I looked down to see a redhead sucking me. "Connie, what a pleasant surprise, don't talk back, I am enjoying the lip service. I think I still own you a good fucking." I said. I pushed her aside and moved off the bed. "Come with me, I need a shower and I like to fuck in the shower." I said and left the room. I started the shower and pulled Connie into the deep stall. I kissed her while fingering her clit. Connie was a little big but not large. I reached down and pulled her right leg up and she guided my monster cock into her young pussy. She growled as it spread her open. I pumped my hips forcing it deeper. I humped her faster with each stroke. She had her eyes closed and her head against the wall along with most of her backside. She was begging, "More, give me more, shove that thing out my mouth, fuck me deeper."

I repositioned and pulled her other leg up to match the right one. I held her against the wall and fucked her pussy as deep as I could go. She was panting and huffing trying to breath around the pleasure raping her mind. She wrapped her arms around my neck and screamed as she came. I didn't slow down, she was having one orgasm after the next. She laid her head on my shoulder, "Oh fucking thank you, I was beginning to think it would never stop. So much, pleasure, how does Nan and the others take it all the time. I let her legs down, pulled out of her pussy. I turn her around and bent her over, I grabbed some lub and lubbed my cockhead. I pushed it into her asshole. She cried but didn't move. I pounded her ass and she started ramming back onto it. Matching my strokes so I bottomed out each time, she grunted each time. Ten minutes of this and she was cumming again. She rode my dick for five minutes while she got off. She pulled away and dropped to the floor, she crawled into the corner of the stall and cried.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's not you, my stepfather raped my asshole one night. I was asleep in my mother's bed she was out with friend. He come home drunk and thought I was Mother. He was in me before he realize I was the wrong woman. He pulled out and left. They found him dead in a ravine where he had left the road. The car had exploded and he died from the flames. I never knew my real father, that man was my father. He didn't rape me on propose. I shouldn't have been in that bed. I know it's not my fault but it wasn't totally his fault either. He drunk himself stupid over it and died from the guilt." She said, "You're the only man I had let touch me there. I loved that man as my father. That was the last thing I had of him. Hell of a way to remember your father."

I stood there numb, I didn't know what to say.

ch.4 will be out soon.

12