Sorority Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn, think you can make a couple of hours?" I ask.

"Hell no, I am going to lick you clean then I am going to ride you till I come. I will let you assfuck me till you come. After that we need to sleep." She said.

She licked my balls, she licked their cum from them. Minutes later, she sucked my cock down her throat. She bobbed her lips along my shaft. She removed my cock from her mouth and crawled up my body. Once she was in position, she slid her sloppy wet, tight cunt down over my massive cock. I thrust into her hard, she screamed as I bottomed out in her pussy. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise, pulling at my cock as it moved out. Just as the head cleared the lips of her cunt, I drove it back in. She smiled as I fucked her hard, showing her no mercy. She loved a rough hard fucking. I slammed my cock into her again and again.

"Fuck me harder, you fucking prick, drive that monster dick into my tight pussy." Nan screamed.

Harder, deeper, I fucked her. She begged for more, I give her all I could. I caught movement out of the side of my eye. I turned to see Silvia and Becky sitting there watching me fuck my wife. They were astounded at the punishment she was taking. She kept asking for more, I gave it to her till she started coming. She lifted her legs and grabbed them at the knees. I slammed even deeper now. She screamed, "Fucking yes, I'm coming. Fuck me harder, split me open, make me come more."

I fucked the hell out of her, her pussy was still so fucking tight. It pulled at my cock as it slid in and out. She was gasping for air. She stopped, "Fuck my asshole now, I want to come with you in my ass."

I pulled for her wet cunt, her ass was ready with her juices running across it. I forced my cock into her asshole. She cried, "Fuck yes, fuck my ass, rape my ass, make it fucking hurt, you fucking prick."

I drove my cock deep into her bowels, it spread for me. That tight ring squeezing my cock, I hit bottom slamming my hips into her beautiful full buttcheeks. I stayed there for a minute, giving her time to adjust, "Fuck me now" She screamed.

I pulled out and slammed it back in. I pounded her ass into the mattress, she moaned her approval. She was rubbing her clit with one hand and shoving two finger into her cunt with the other. I drilled her asshole, I held her legs up so I could control her ass. She was coming and coming now, the big one was building in her and in me. My nuts were filling again, I was getting close. I kept pounding her tight asshole, that rectum was ripping at my dick. She kept begging for more dick. I gave it to her, slamming into her ass. She went quiet, her eyes were rolled up into her head. I heard the whine in her throat. I humped her even faster, I was about to come, she already was. I felt her ass clamp down on my dick, my balls erupted out the end of my cock. She screamed, I screamed, the girls screamed, Nan went limped as I filled her ass. I come deep in her bowels, it ran out of her ass as I pulled my dick out. I flopped onto my back, Nan curled up beside me her head on my shoulder.

"I love you. I love it when you fuck me hard." She said.

I heard someone crying. I rose up and looked. The two girls sat there on the edge of the bed crying.

"What the hell are you crying about?" Nan asks.

"That looked painful, it made me hurt just watching it." Becky said.

"It fucking did hurt, I loved every second of it." Nan said.

"Why" Silvia ask.

"I don't know, just do." Nan said.

"Come over here, I want you two to sleep with us tonight." I said.

"What about me?" Peggy said sitting up beside the bed.

"Get up here, I want you right here at my left side." I said.

Rita was to wake us at ten am. It was now two am, it would be a short night.

At eleven forty-five, the women had carried a picnic table to a spot under the tree by the front gate. There were drinks and snacks on it. Nan and Rita were sitting at the table, the six women staff was standing around it. I told the other women to stay in the house. No one had been allowed outside the walls today. Thirty-one mad women in my house, some had had things to do, but they got over it. Right at the first chime of the grandfather clock in the front hall, a black town car pulled up to the gate. The driver got out and opened the back door behind him. Nigel stepped out, I met him at the gate.

"Are you ready to hear your orders?" Nigel asks.

I opened the gate, "I will hear what they are proposing. From that, I will decide if we go along with it." I said.

"You don't seem to get it, you don't have a choice." He said.

I guided him to the table, "Have a seat, we are ready to listen." I said.

"These are the six staff and the house mother?" He asks.

"Yes, these are my young women who have committed themselves to me first, the charter second. Rita also made the same commitment. This is my wife Nan, but you know her already I hear." I said.

"That I do, her mother was a good friend." Nigel said.

"So where do you want to start?" I ask.

"First, the aliens as you call them are Syrans. They come to Earth once a year to check on us. They picked the charter to enforce the lust in our hearts. This is a good thing, we all need that lust to live, just as we need love. They started training women to service men, the women were daughters who become wives. They were called upon to serve one week at first. Unfortunately, getting young women at that time to serve as whores, sluts, whatever you call them was not easy. So as the charter grew they expanded to other colleges, and countries. There are now almost three thousand chartered houses worldwide. This was started just after the Civil war. So there are many thousands of women out there under our cause." Nigel said.

"So what do they want me to do now?" I ask.

"They want your home here to become a training center for a new kind of Protector. One that when called together, will be an army. You will be training young men and women to protect not only their charters but Earth itself. You are to start with the young women you have here already. Train them to use their new powers, to fight, to survive alone if they have too. You will train them for battle together or as a lone warrior. They will be the best warriors on the planet." He said.

"But they don't have any powers. How am I to train them to use them?" I ask.

"The Syrans will be here at twelve midnight. They are going to provide each woman with her powers, each will be different. You will work with them, teach them about their powers. They will not be as strong as you and Nan, but more powerful than now. You two will have a combination of all their power in you. You will receive that upgrade tonight along with all the knowledge you will need. You both will be stronger than you are now." Nigel said.

"Will these women be the only ones?" Nan asks.

"No, every fall there will be a number of men and women coming here to stay and attend school at this college. You will provide for them, shelter and food." He said.

"Fine, I will need time to build new dorms." I said.

"No time, your first students will be arriving tomorrow, as many as twenty women and twenty men. The Syrans will provide housing for them. Everything will be self-sufficient like the main house. They will copy the main house on a smaller scale. That will be done tonight also." He said.

"How long will I have to train these people?" I ask.

"One year for the outsiders, they will leave at the end of the school year. Your women here will continue training every day. This will be their permanent home. Next year they will start training others alongside you. They will be your staff for the school." Nigel said, "They are to finish their college classes also."

"I suppose all the tools needed to train will be here too." I said.

"Your buildings will be connected. The walls will have an invisible dome over it. You can keep it as warm as you want inside the dome." He said.

"Well, they seem to have thought of everything. So when we wake tomorrow, things will be different." I said.

"Yes, one other thing. There will be a house attached to the men's dorm. I and my personal staff will be living there. I will assist you in the training." Nigel said, "I will return tomorrow before noon."

"Good, you can keep the men under control. They will be your responsibility. I don't deal with men easily." I said.

He left through the gate. I turned, "April, go bring the other women out here." I said. I waited till the women arrived. I counted each head. Eight seniors, eight juniors, seven sophomores, eight freshmen, six staff, one housemother and Nan, thirty nine women here and myself. We took up most of the house. I guess it was time to get to know the students better personally. Training them to fight was going to be tough at first.

"Ladies, we have been chosen by our friend from out there. We are to be instructors, I am to teach you to fight and use your new powers. Power you will receive tonight. Our twenty acres here will become a training grounds for a new breed of Protectors. We will train them, teach them, influence them. You will be stronger than most of them. The Syrans, our friends will come tonight to alter us, the buildings. They will add new buildings and training facilities. I don't know exactly what will be done. But they have chosen us to train a new army. One I feel we will lead someday. If Nigel is right, the ones we are going to train. They will in turn train others. Our number will grow but not to the point of domination that I will not allow. We are Protectors, not conquerors'." I said.

"Ladies, tonight sleep in the nude. We are not sure what will happen. Everyone is to stay in bed, if you are not where you are supposed to be. You might miss out on your conversion." Nan said.

"Ok, you now know as much as we do. Go back to your studies. Stay within the walls today, no one leaves." I said.

Nan stood beside me, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I am going back to my shop, I need to relax with something besides sex. I still have that machine to finish." I said. I headed back to the garage. I had been collecting old muscle cars. I had found one that I had searched for a long time. I had it pulled apart down to the Unibody. It was time to sandblast the whole thing. I was preparing the sandblaster when the side door opened. Becky walked in. I stared at her, "This building is off limits to you Ladies." I said.

"I want to help, my father taught me to work on cars. I miss him, could you teach me more?" She asks.

"You want to apprentice under me. I could use another pair of hands in here." I said.

"Yes, I would enjoy that." She said.

"Fine, so you know, no sex in here, unless I start it." I said.

"Fine with me" She said.

"OK, grab a broom and start sweeping." I said.

She found a broom, she cleaned the floors over the next few hours. She put away all the tools I hadn't. I blasted the Unibody of the Maverick, I finished the job. I grabbed a broom and sweep up the sand and put it in the reclaimer to be cleaned. I stepped out of the blasting stall, I was hot, sweaty and covered with sand. I brushed off and headed for the shower in the corner room where I slept on breaks from my hobby. I would stay back here for days, lately it seemed I didn't get much time back here.

"I am done, I sweep every inch of floor space in the main shop, put tools away." Becky said.

I looked at her, the last two hours had mellowed me some.

"Join me in the shower, you look hot and sweaty as I do. I have sand in places the sand shouldn't be." I said.

"But, Yeah, I will." She said.

I lead her into the bathroom, the shower stall was an industrial unit, not real fancy. I adjusted the water to a warm setting, I stripped and stepped into the stall. Becky followed me into the stall. I looked her up and down, she was a thick woman. Her body was narrow on top with tits that exploded from her chest, they were at least a DD. Her nipples and areoles were a light pinkish color. Her waist was small in comparison to her hips which were wide leading down into a pair of massive thighs. From there down, her legs thinned to regular calves and ankles. At almost six foot, her figure, in my eyes was almost prefect. Her pussy was shaved and smooth. Her head was topped by sandy brown hair, her face was full and cheerful. Her smiled could light your soul on fire.

"Just lovely, you have a fucking nice body." I said.

"You like this, I think it is awful, I mean look at these hips and thighs. They are massively monstrous, I have tried to thin them but no success." She said.

"Stop trying, now that I am the only man you have to please. Please stop, they are beautiful." I said.

"Okay, I can live with that." She said. She stepped into me and kissed me. We slid into the spray, the water ran down over us as we stuck our tongues into each other's mouth. I cupped her large ass cheeks, I felt them molding under my fingers. I turned her grabbing the soap. I lathered her ass cheeks and crack. I wiggled a finger into her asshole. She pulled away, "What are you doing?" She said.

"I want to fuck your ass?" I stated.

"No" She said.

"Becky, let me have your ass. I will teach you to like it." I said.

"Well" She said.

"You liked my tongue, right?" I ask.

"Yes"

"I know you will like my cock in your ass." I said.

"I will try it. Be gentle with me." She said.

"I will" I said.

I fingered her asshole for a while. I moved to get the enema bottle. I filled it, I told her what I was going to do. She nodded. I inserted the nozzle into her asshole and squeezed the bottle. She gasped as the fluid filled her. Once I had filled her I kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss, when we broke the kiss. I told her to step out to the toilet and relieve herself. When she returned to the shower, I washed her asshole again. I licked her asshole, kissing it. I stuck my tongue into it. I extended my tongue into her ass. She moaned. Her asshole gripped my tongue, the tightness of the ring pulled at me. I forced my tongue in and out. Becky pushed back onto my face. I held her cheeks apart to get my face close enough. I flexed my tongue spreading her asshole open wider. I pulled my tongue out and stood behind her. I kissed her neck, "I am going to take you out to the bed."

I dried her body, she dried mine. I guided her to the bed.

"Get on your knees" I said as I found the KY gel. I climbed on the bed behind her.

"Spread your ass cheeks and hold them." I said.

She lowered her head to the mattress. She reached around and gripped her cheeks in each hand, pulling them apart. She held them that way. I put gel on two fingers, I forced them into her asshole. She groaned but didn't move. I twisted them around in her rectum spreading it wider. I squirted more gel on her asshole. I added two fingers from the other hand. Together they pulled open her ass wider than she had ever known. I thought, "She is ready."

I rose above her ass and placed my huge cockhead at her tight brown flower. Slowly, I pushed forward, entering her open ass. She moaned. My cockhead pushed past the tight ring of her rectum, she cried out. I stopped till she adjusted. A few minutes later, I pushed my cock into her ass. It ripped at my cock, resisting the intruder. Slowly, till I was balls deep into her ass, my hips pressed against those big, beautiful buttcheeks. She was breathing heavily, I waited till she was ready for more. She wiggled her ass shifting my cock around in her tight ass. Her ass felt like a furnace around my dick. Slowly I pulled back a few inches, I then pushed my meat back into her ass. I began the slow humping of her asshole. Minutes later, she said, "Faster"

I increased my speed, fucking her ass faster and faster with every couple of pumps. She was moaning and whining with the pleasure she was enjoying. "You like this?" I ask.

"Yes, fuck my ass harder." She begged.

I increased my speed momentarily, she got louder. She started rocking back into me, meeting my thrusts. She had released her asscheeks and was fingering her pussy. I slid my dick in and out of her tight asshole. She screamed, "Oh gawd, I'm coming, fuck my ass, fill my ass with your hot cum."

I rewarded her and myself, I pumped a load of hot jizz into her tight, hot throbbing ass.

"Wow, that warmth is flooding my bowels, fuck me more." She begged. I renew my pounding, she moaned. I humped her till my cock softened too much to remain in her ass. She flattened out on the bed.

"That was beautiful, you can fuck my ass again." She said.

"I told you, you would like it. Someday, I want to fuck you harder. Now I need to get back to work." I said.

"I want to help you. My father ran a garage, I worked for him. I know how to build an engine, do bodywork. I can even rebuild trannies. I am going to business school so I can run the family business when I graduate. Wow, I guess that is over." She said.

"Sorry, I didn't plan this either." I said, "But I would love to have your sexy ass working around here."

"What about Nan, what will she said?" Becky asks.

"Nan has her own little harem. She likes pussy as much as I do. Finding someone who like cars as much as I do and to share that with will be great, Nan won't say a word." I said.

We dressed and I showed her around my shop and car storage. She loved my collection of Ford's, when we walked by my pride and joy.

"Wow, is that a seventy-four Drag-n-fly? There are only a few of them still in existence." She said.

"It is, one of maybe six in the U.S. there are two more of those six over there. I have scrounged enough parts to build three more. I am keeping those as replacement parts for the one I am building now."

We stayed in the shop till almost dark. She knew a lot about cars. We walked to the house, Nan met us on the pouch.

"You two are chummy tonight?" Nan asks.

"She is a trained mechanic. She is going to help me build my hot rod." I said.

"Is that the only rod she is working on?" Nan said.

I looked at Nan, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"That shop is your get away, suddenly you take one of the girls in there. Is she that special?" Nan said.

"Yeah, she is. She has the same passion for cars I do. That is something we share besides fucking. You have your favorites, am I not allowed too?" I ask.

Nan looked shocked, "Sorry, I guess I am out of line. Yeah, you can. What the hell? I am not the jealous type. I am sorry. Both of you forgive me." She said.

"Nan, are you ok? I forgive you but you're right this is not like you." I said.

"I forgive Nan, I am not sure what is going on?" Becky said.

"Becky, go ready yourself for bed then go to our bed. You sleep with us tonight." I said.

"Yes, Becky join us tonight." Nan said.

Becky left, headed for her room. Nan looked at me, "Something is wrong."

"Tonight, maybe the Syrans can fix it. Or they can tell us what it is." I said.

"Yes, now it is time for you to shower and get ready for bed. I think a romp in the blankets will finish the day." Nan said.

We went into the house. Just after dark everyone was in their rooms, in bed and asleep. Becky and April were in our bed tonight, both of them asleep when we arrived.

"Guess everyone was tired," Nan said.

"I think this is something else." I said but Nan was curled up against April and asleep. I crawled in between April and Becky and spooned Becky.

The sun pouring through the south side window woke me. Becky was laying there awake with my arms wrapped around her. April was back to back with me and Nan was face to face with April, her arm across my waist. This is a good morning already. Waking with three women snuggled against you. Three women you love. I lifted my arm from Becky, "My young lover, you can get up now." I said, "I need to see what was done overnight."