Sorority Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I really have to go." She said racing off for the bathroom.

"Yea, I am curious too." Nan said.

"You know you're pregnant?" April asks.

"What" Nan said.

"All I know is something keeps telling me your pregnant." April said.

Nan gagged and ran for the toilet.

"Holy fucking hell" I said.

"You're going to be a father and Nan a mother." April said.

"Yeah, I see that now." I said.

"Is that a bad thing?" April asks.

"Raising a child in a military training camp, is that a good thing?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, I see your point." April said.

Nan come out leaning on Becky, Nan looked a little green.

"I guess that fix job on you didn't work. How that hell else did I get pregnant?" Nan said.

"Shit" Was all I could say, "This will work, we can do this. Look at all the babysitters we will have."

"I'm in" April said.

"Me too" Becky said.

"Fuck off; I have nine months of this shit. I am supposed to start training warriors today." Nan said.

"I guess you're going to wait a year or two." I said.

"Yeah" Nan said.

"Fine, let's go look around and see what they changed." I said wrapping my right arm around my wife and kissing her, "This is great, I really love you."

"I love you too. Now move let's see what we have to work with." Nan said.

Arm in arm we walked out of the room and down to the front pouch. To the right of the house was a smaller version of the main house. Four houses forming a larger building, to the left of the main house was an identical building with a fifth house attached to it. The main dorm houses were four stories high. Two of the girls ran out to look at the buildings closer. One of them looked back and stopped, "Holy shit" She said.

I walked out to stand beside her. The main house now had three floors added above it. It was now a five story home. Each story had its own deck wrapped around the outside of the house, as did the smaller houses. There was a covered walkway from each dorm house to the main house on the third story. There were parking lots to each side of the main house with drives leading up to them. The front court had parking as well.

I moved to the back of the main house to find a large pole barn type building that said, "Training Center" across the front. There was a large area beside the building for an outside training area. My garage and shop were still there. I noticed then that the exterior walls of the property were well over twelve feet high instead of the nine foot.

"Someone is at the front gate" shouted Hillary, one of the seniors.

I turned to go to the gate, walking along I liked what they had done. I got to the gate; it was Nigel and his people. I let them in.

"I see they done a number here." Nigel said.

"I like it; things are going to change around here. For the best I pray.