Sorority Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the house about eight hours later. I walked into the kitchen, April said, "Are you ok?"

"Yea, I need some food, I haven't eaten since breakfast." I said.

"I'll fix you a sandwich and some sides of potato salad, coleslaw and a few pickles." Esther said.

"Where did you slip off to, the sorority elders were here to welcome you into the house. We couldn't find you. They will be back tonight. You have to meet them so they can determine if you are fit to care for us." April said.

"Sorority elders, how old are these people?" I ask.

"Well, one of them is your mother-in-law; I think she is about the oldest among them." Bethany said.

"Then your people had nothing to do with what happened to me on the trail?" I said.

"What happened on the trail?" April ask a little worried.

"I am not sure totally, can I trust the six of you? I ask.

They all nodded, I ask them to follow me out into the back yard. "What happened to me I don't fully understand yet. But they altered my body in way that defies the things I know. Watch as I show off a bit, then you decide if I can protect you or not." I said. I pointed at several chunks of wood waiting to be split. A blue beam shot from my finger tip hitting the block of wood, it exploded into splinters. Second I blasted the trash barrel with a ball of blue energy vaporizing the can. Next I flew around the backyard, picking things up and stacking them beside the garage building. I landed.

"What the hell?" Heather said.

"I was hoping you could tell me." I said.

"We have no knowledge of this?" April said, "I have never heard of the protectors having these kinds of powers."

"I am not complaining mind you, but am I the only one like this. I can also connect to the internet via satellite. I checked my bank account. It seems someone deposited just over one billion dollars into my savings account and about two hundred million into my checking account. I am a rich man, a horny rich man. There are three of you that I have yet to sample. What time will the elders be here? When will I get to meet the rest of the charges?" I ask.

"The elder will be," April looked at her watch, "anytime, they said seven. You were gone all day. Anyway we are holding a 'meet the Master' gathering here tonight at nine. All have been informed about the house clothing rules. So at nine there will be about thirty naked coeds running around here."

"Ok, this is May, I now have the money. This place is history. I will start Monday house hunting. Oh, is there anyway I can talk to my wife?" I ask.

"Talk with the elders on that. I wouldn't say anything about your powers to them. I think we should keep that quiet. Does everyone agree?" April ask.

"Good idea, they might freak over that." I said.

The door bell rang, and then I heard Joyce call out, "Anyone here?"

I stepped into the living room, greeting her and the elders, "Joyce, sorry I missed you this morning. I needed to think so I went for a hike."

"Ernie, so glad you have accepted your role it this." Joyce said.

"Well, Mother dear that is still out there. I was hoping you and the elder could explain it a little more."

"Ernie, this is the elder's Karen, Tabitha, Sharron, Gwyneth, Alison and Francine. We comprise the elders in this area of the country. There are six sets of elders. We find men that will make good protectors of the house. At this time our house here has no protector, when this opportunity arose and Nancy needed help to complete her mission. We thought of you, you own your own business; you are strong and have the contacts in the area. You are well liked by the citizens in the area. We started grooming you for the position. Your job will be to watch over the girls, they will serve you and Nan for your service. One task is keeping the sorority house in good repair. You will be paid for any construction work your company does. The girls are the payment for the other parts of the job. Nan has already agreed to this, in fact it was her idea, she loves you so." Joyce said.

"About Nan, is there anyway I can talk to her?" I ask.

"Nan is fine, but she is busy, she maybe able to call you in a few days." Joyce said handing me a cell phone, "Here, this is your new phone. Lose the other one; you can use this one for everything. This is the directions on how to contact any one of us."

I took the little notebook and the phone. I looked at it, it was the same phone I was currently using. "I run into something this afternoon, did you ladies have anything to do with that?" I ask.

"What was it? We had nothing planned for you today other than this talk." Joyce said.

"Nothing, a little trouble, I thought maybe it was a test." I said, "Don't worry about it."

"We understand that the girls here have organized a little gathering here tonight. And from the way you and these six are dressed you have enforced some rules." Joyce said.

"A few for inside the house, it is the same rules Nan and I go by at home." I said.

"Really, Nan never said anything about that." Joyce said.

"Would you have told your mother that you and Charley run around naked in your own house?" I ask.

"No, I see your point." Joyce said, "Is this anything else, we have to go."

"Yea, how long is Nan's mission to last?" I ask.

"About five to six months" Karen said.

"I'll try to hold out till then, with all these girls working here. I just don't want to forget her." I said.

That night the house and backyard were full of naked women. All of them under my charge, I had met each one personally. Couldn't tell you most of their names, but I know out of all of them there were five redheads besides April. I was in the livingroom when the doorbell rang, I went on high alert. I stopped Bethany just as she was about to open the door. "Stop, Bethany, let me get it." I said with a smile. I kissed her on the lips and told her to get me a fresh drink. I looked out the side window panel. Three men in black suits, feds I thought. I opened the door, I was wrong. The slugs hit me in the chest, I staggered backwards, I stopped realizing nothing was wrong with me. The three men watched as I straightened up.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I ask.

One of them raised his pistol again to shoot, before he could I brought both hands up palms out, arms extended and hit the grouping with two plasma balls. They were gone in a blue flash of flame. I ran to the street, a car sat idling. I walked up to the passenger's side and looked in. The man at the wheel looked at me. He slammed the car into gear and roared off down the driveway. I threw several plasma balls at the car. Three of the five hit the car; it vanished with a blue flash. The other two balls melted away into nothing. Now I had more questions, and no one to answer them, these men might have known something, but I now had these girls to watch over. I can't be out there hunting killers.

I went back into the house; most of the young ladies were standing there looking at me.

"They, well a few of them, saw what you done. Who were those men? We are in shock that our protector has such powers. The way you handle those men tells me, you are up to the job." One of them said.

I looked into the group, my six were not there. "Where is April, Mina, Esther....." I was interrupted.

"We are all up here?" Esther said.

"Good I didn't loose any of you. I don't know who they were, but they came to kill me, and maybe take all of you. I won't let that happen. We need more rooms, a lot of you will be spending more time with me, and so I want the house to accommodate all of us. Monday, I will start looking for tonight we party." I said.

"You still owe me, Master." April said.

"Ok, new rule number four, don't call me master or anything close to it. My name is Ernie. If you want to give me a nickname ok it with Nan first. I don't own you, you are not my property, you are free to come and go. I know you are bound by the house. Ladies, this is your home now, you will always be safe here." I said.

"Ok, Ernie, I want you now, the twins and I want to do you together." April said.

"Go wait on my bed." I said, "Rita, you're the house mother, no one leaves here tonight, no one comes in that door. If anything happens start screaming. I will come running. Now I have three more ladies to break."

I went up to my bedroom, walked in the door, the three of them had found Nan's playthings and were dressed for fucking. April has on a green corset with garters and stockings, plus Nan's seven inch heels. The twins, I think that one is Heather; she is in a black leather halter and matching leather mini-skirt with thigh high leather boots. Amber has the same outfit but in white.

"Ok, this is how we're going to start, the twins will suck my cock and balls. I will lay on my back on the bed, April will straddle my face so I can lick her. Once April has come she will move down my right side and replace Heather. Heather will replace Amber and Amber will replace April. From there we will work that out then." I said and laid back. The girls took their positions. As April lowered herself to my face, I feel the twins start their fun. April cooed as I licked her clit, then I pulled it between my lips and sucked. She moaned, and moaned more while I held her clit with my lips and flicked my stiff tongue across it.

I took pleasure in this for ten minutes, I pushed her forward a little and she moved along till her hole was over my mouth. I licked her pussy lips slowly forcing my tongue deeper into that sweet hole. She cried out, "Oh, shit, that feels so good." Once she was enjoying my tongue, I pushed two fingers into her ass. She was breathing so hard, I could hear it with her thighs covering my ears. April begged to stick my tongue deeper, so I did. It filled her pussy. She screamed, "Oh fucking shit" as she come. She sat still for a few minutes, I pushed my tongue back into her. She moved, "I couldn't take another orgasm like that so soon." She said.

So April took Heather's place and she moved over and Amber sat on my face. Amber knew this was going to be good, but she didn't know how good. I repeated the act on Amber, then Heather. Heather got off and then passed out. She couldn't handle it. Heather woke a few minutes later smiling, "Where did you learn to do that?" Heather asks.

"I don't know, are you complaining?" I ask.

"No, I know that I want more of that later." Heather said.

I put all three of them face down stacked up on each other. I fucked them slowly one at a time. I moved up then back down fucking each pussy for about three minutes each. Twenty minutes later all three of them were coming. I fucked them till their juices were running down onto the floor. I hurried around and pulled a drawer open and grabbed the jelly lub. I came back to the stack of pussies and asses, I lubbed each one so I could fuck their ass the same way. This time I started at the top. I forced my cock into Amber's ass. She moan and said, "So good" I jabbed it all the way in, she groaned when it bottomed out. After a few minutes, I pulled out and forced my cock into April's ass, she screamed, "Damn it is huge. It wasn't that big a while ago when I was sucking it."

"No, it wasn't, I just enlarged it from nine inches to fifteen inches and from a girth of two and a half to five inches. I fucked April's for three minute period, I pulled it out.

April said, "Put it back"

I pushed it into Heather's ass, she screamed, "Oh bloody hell" she tried to pull away, but she was on the bottom and couldn't move. I pounded her for about six minutes, she begged me for more when I pulled it out. I forced my cock back into April's ass, she moaned, "Ahhh" I fucked her ass for about three minutes, as they got more accommodating I picked up the pace soon they didn't even know I at been it and out. They were wrapped up in their pleasure of coming. An hour later, they started begging me to stop.

"So you've had enough?" I ask.

"How that hell did Nan ever please you?" April ask.

"She is a horny woman that loves fucking?" I said.

"Fine, we are going to one of the guest rooms." April said.

They left walking funny; I put shorts on and when down to get me some water. In the kitchen, I found Rita sitting at the table, "Can't sleep?" I ask.

"Not that these girls are excited that their protector has arrived. I am worried; something about this doesn't feel right." She said.

I turned toward her, I watched her beautiful face, she looked tired. I know what you mean, "Those men at the door, hell this whole thing. I come home from work yesterday to find four college girls waiting in my bed for me. My wife is off doing who knows what, these powers are dumped on me, then four men gun me down at my front door, then the sorority my wife belonged to makes me a protector, worse of all my mother-in-law is actually talking to me and being nice about it." I said. My tea was ready.

"That woman is never nice to anyone, I understand your concern. Don't forget the thirty-something college girls now living in your home. I have to be here to as house mother." Rita said.

I slipped my tea, I got to thinking. "Rita would you sleep with me. I am use to have Nan there. the spot is open." I offered.

"Would you fuck something like me after all these girls?" She said.

"Wouldn't think twice about it, you are a beautiful woman. I think sleeping with me every night would do you wonders." I said.

"Sure, your wife won't be back for five months. What if I don't want to leave?" Rita said.

"We will work something out, she can't get mad. She is the one that left and give me a sorority house full of women to fuck." I said.

"You do have a point. Surely she thought in the back of her mind that you might bond with one of us, and that one becoming a favored." Rita said.

That is when I noticed she still had her clothes on, "Rita, did you hear rule number one?" I ask.

"What, ooohhh" she said looking down, "That applies to me also. Good thing I run every morning."

"You can wait till I get you upstairs, I will peel them off you." I said sipping the last of my tea. I set the cup in the sink, walked over to her. I pulled her to her feet, I kissed her deeply and hard. When we broke, I lead her upstairs. I took Rita to my bed, I closed and locked the door. I kissed her again. I stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse; I slid it off her arms and dropped it to the floor. I removed her bra after kissing my way down her chest. I bit her nipples, first one then the other. I unzipped her pencil skirt and pulled it down, she has a garter belt holding up black stocking. She raises one foot to let me pull the skirt away then the other. I toss it with the rest of her clothes. I remove one stocking at a time, then the belt. She is bare, I stepped back to admire her body, "Damn, the running has paid off. You are solid, a lot more solid than those youngsters." I said.

"Thank you" Rita said.

"Shower time, I need to bath you, don't worry Nan gets the same treatment. I wash all I have sex with. The shower is huge, I think there is dry towels." I said. I took her hand and lead her into the shower. I adjusted the water, "Set it for your taste." I said.

I washed her body, her crotch, ass and everything I could get soap too. I used a water bottle to flush her pussy out several times, then the same bottle to flush her ass out. She was ready. I dried her off, I kissed her. I dried my self off. I picked her hard little body up in my arms and carried her to bed. I laid her down and crawled in beside her.

"I am guessing about twenty-eight?" I said.

"What, no. I am thirty-eight." She said, "What a way to ruin a moment?"

"The moment is not gone; I just had to know so I know what I can get away with." I said.

I put a hand on her belly; I rolled into her and kissed her long and hard, lots of tongue work. My hand was squeezing her breast. I kissed her away from her mouth, out and round her face. I worked my way down her throat, along her chest. I moved back and forth, up and down on her chest and neck kissing her. A few minutes of that and she was screaming, "I am coming." I nibbled on one nipple then across to the other, kissing between her breast and all over them over and under the lower side of each. My hand is rubbing her belly and brushing her bush. I kiss my way down the center line of her abdomen, she is in tears, the joy is putting her over the edge. I push my finger down into that small well-trimmed bush, they go right through it. Down they go to her little knob. My middle finger starts it's rhythm across the hardening little bump. Rita moans, "Oh, God, I am coming again. My lips are at her belly button, she is squirming wildly, not able to remain still. My finger flicking across her clit, my lips kiss her lower abdomen, hips and in her bush. I remain this way till I heard her groan and scream, "Damn you, you are good at this. I am coming again."

I just smiled, "I am just getting started." I lowered my head down to replace my finger with my tongue and lips. My fingers found a place between her legs, it is hot, wet and juicy. My tongue tasted her juices, they were good. I sucked that knob between my lips, holding it in place, I flicked my tongue across it, three finger pounding in and out of her cunt. She screamed, "More, push your whole hand inside me. Fist fuck my pussy."

I repositioned so I could grant her request and still sucking and licking her clit. I started working my fingers and thumb into her, she moaned, slowly she opened to my hand. My tongue flicked across her clit, she grabbed my head screaming, "More, god more" I could see my hand starting to move in farther. My tongue moved across her knob so fast and lightly, she was going mad. Suddenly my hand popped all the way in. I started pumping my arm back and forth and twisting it at the same time. She screamed, "Yes, pump the fist in me" I locked onto her clit again and sucked, she passed out. I laid there for a few minutes waiting for her to wake. After ten minutes, she never awoke. I worked my fist out, "What the hell are you doing? You leave that arm right where it is? It is not done either. Start fucking me with it, I am still alive, that was the best orgasm I have ever had. Now give me another, Please" Rita said.

I pumped my fist back and forth into her, I sucked her clit, my other hand squeezed her large tits, then it slid under her, I found her asshole. I pushed two fingers into her asshole; it was so wet from her juices she didn't even notice. Time for a change-up, I moved around and said, "Roll onto your belly." She did, I spread her butt cheeks, I started kissing her cheeks and down her crack, licking followed. She started moaning again, I kissed and licked my way down to her asshole. She jerked and moaned when I tongued her asshole. She was really enjoying the fist-fucking, now she was also enjoying my tongue on her little brown hole. Rita was grunting and begging, "More damn you, stick something into my ass and fuck it."

I got my open hand wet from her pussy, I started four fingers into her ass, she screamed, "Fuck yea, that hurts, and it feels so damn good" I forced my left hand into her ass, it was in. I closed it into a fist and I work both fist into her pussy and asshole. She was crying, "Yes, yes, yes" over and over. Ten minutes later she shoved her ass into the air about breaking both arms, threw her head back and roared, "Fuck me, damn you, aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh." She dropped to the bed and passed out. I pulled my hands out, when it the bathroom and showered again.

The pounding at the door told me they were all awake. I went to the door, opened it and stepped out into the hallway, I was naked and had a massive hard-on.

"Is Rita all right?" someone said.

I snickered, "When was the last time that woman got laid?"

They all shook their heads, they didn't know. "I hope to, not let it get that bad again" I said.