Sorority Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, we thought you were killing her at first." Esther said.

"Just showing her how I make love to a woman. Something she hasn't had for a while." I said, "She couldn't take the pleasure."

I looked all among the girls, "You, the redhead with the dimples. Come up here, she is going to sleep for a while, would you like to keep me company tonight?" I ask.

"Sure, I could use some cock, Ernie." She said.

"What is your name? Forgive my rudeness, it's been a long two days." I said.

"Blood, my father was drunk when he saw me and filled out my birth records." She said.

"Yea, red hair on women does something to men." I said pulling her into the bedroom. "Night ladies" I said. Blood was naked bare naked. Her body was a little fleshy, but tempting. I put her into shower and cleaned her. I dried her off and pushed her face first into the wall. I pinned her there, "I need to come, you are here for that one reason, I am going to fuck you anyway I want and you are going to take it." I said.

"Ernie, my body is yours, just don't hurt me. Fuck me raw, but let me walk away." Blood said.

"You might be able to crawl away." I said. I pushed my cock into her asshole right there. she reached down and pulled her ass cheeks apart, I thrusted into her hard. She held her cheeks open.

"Girl, you like this?"

"Yea, my ex raped my ass all the time. His friends made me suck their cocks while they held knives to my throat." Blood said.

"I ask you first right, I think I did." I said.

"Yes, you give me the choice." She said.

I pounded her ass for about thirty minutes, I pulled her away from the wall and bent her over. I reached out and got a handful of hair. I held her head up and back as I fucked her ass. She moaned, "Fuck my ass, jammed that monster deep" I held on to her hip with my left hand and her hair with my right. She had her right hand between her own legs fingering her clit. She came, she begged, "Fuck my ass, I am coming, harder fuck me harder" I drove my cock into her as fast as I could. She screamed, "Fuuuucccckkkkmmmmeeeee"

After the day I had, all the sex, the nerve racking changes, I let it all go, spilling it all out inside her, the release, the gut wrenching release took it all out. She collapsed to the bed to one side, I crawled up between the two women in my bed. Rita woke to look at me, she smiled and cuddled in my arms, Blood snuggled up close on the other side. I smiled.

Six months and eight days after the Friday my wife left, and the gift she gave me. She returned, I was nervous, she came into the house. She was all smiles, and happy. She looked into the living room, through the kitchen to the dining room. She climbed the stairs, checking each room as she went. At the door to the master bedroom she paused, pushing the door open she stood there in disbelief. Everything was gone, there was an old folding chair in the center of the room. On it set a box of candy and an envelope, she opened the envelope pulling out a sheet of paper. It read, I moved us to a new house, 19330 Scott rd. if you still want me. Come home. All of us are waiting for you.

She pulled into the drive at 19330 Scott road, she sat there crying. She looked through the windshield of the car at all the gravestones. Suddenly, someone was knocking on the side window. Nancy jumped and turned to see April standing there. Nancy run the window down, April leaned in and kissed her. "Nan, wrong drive, we are down the road at 19330 this is 18330. We seen you go by then pull in here. Ernie thought we should come get you."

Nan cried with relief, laughing she said, "Thank god, you don't know what I was thinking."

April waved to the other car and ran around and climbed into Nan's car. "Nan, that man of your is something else, he has protected us and is fighting a war with someone. They keep sent men to kill him, he has quite a slug collection, as well as girl collection. Hell four of the six elders are living with us, no your mother is not one of them. This house is beautiful and big, the fifty something women living there take turns in his bed. His new powers are great." April said.

"Wait, powers? What powers are you talking about?" Nan's ask.

"He didn't tell you on the phone. He was take by aliens the best we can figure. His mind control emits a signal to all his women keeping them from fighting among themselves. He sure misses you, you are all he talks about." April said. As Nan's turned into the drive, stopping and waiting for the gate to open, as she pulls into the courtyard, she says, "My man bought this place, with what? There is no way he could afford this." She looked at the front of the house, there were women filling the porch area with Ernie standing out front of the in just his cut-off jean shorts. The women were all naked, she finally notice, April was taking her clothes off, "Nan inside the gate we go nude most of the time. Someone will take your car to the garages around back. Take your clothes off and take your place as the woman of the house."

Nan stepped out and stripped down to just her panties. She put her clothes on the car and walked up the steps to stand before Ernie. She smacked him, "That was mean, you wrote the wrong address down just to get back at me." She shouted.

"It was cruel wasn't it; I felt I had the right since you walked out on me six months ago. I accepted your gifts, but where did you find the people who converted my body into something superhuman. The girls had to recruit because they couldn't handle my hunger. Damn woman, I have missed you. We have arranged the master suite for us tonight, we will be served dinner in our room and we will have the bed to our selves all night. You have things to tell me, things only you know." I said.

"Ernie, what the hell are you talking about, converted?" Nan asks.

Ernie walked over and threw a plasma ball at a stone statue, it vaporized in the blue flame.

"Holy shit, how did you do that?" Nan asks.

"You know nothing about my powers?" I said.

"No, that was not my idea." Nan said.

"Do you know anything about the men in black suits that keep showing up and try to kill me? I have killed about twenty-five of them so far. It is about time for the next crew to show themselves, the walls of this place have made it harder for them" I said.

"No, that is not my doing either." She said, "I just arranged the girls to keep you satisfied and fed. How did mother and the sorority get involved?" Nan said.

"What, you didn't arrange for your old sorority to help April. And just where the hell have you been for six months, your mother didn't have a heart attack, because she was here the day after you left." I said.

"My mother is dead; she did have a heart attack. I stayed to clear her estate. She left me everything about five million dollars." Nan said.

"No way," April said, "She was here that Saturday after you left, I saw her with my own eyes."

Nan looked at her, there were several others who said they had seen her also.

"Nan, I know you buried your mother. I believe you, but something is going on here that make no sense. Your mother couldn't be two places at once, men in black, aliens changing me, giving me superpowers. No something is off." I said.

"Not to mention the sorority giving their girls as whores, there are even some of the elders here. Karen, Sharron, Gwyneth, Alison, I know them; they were friends of my mother's. This is not right at all. Someone or thing is playing with us. I did bury my mother." Nan said.

"Then who was the woman here that day? What does all this have to do with us?" I ask.

"It all has to do with giving my daughter everything she wants. She loves you, Ernie; she also loves sex with women. You have always want more women in your bed. I met a creature a year or so ago, that offered me powers I never knew. But I was already dying at that time, so I bargained with them to arrange this. The power, money, girls and their loyalty, the sorority will supply girls for your use as long as you want them. You have to protect the sorority at the school and the girls while they are there. Nan doesn't remember but she received the same conversion you did. Teach her, what you know, train with each other, you have eternity together. Your aging has been slowed, you will age one year in about three hundred years. As for the men in black, they were testing and giving you the chance to find your powers. You have the money, the women, the power enjoy it." She said.

"Mother" Nan cried, but she was gone.