Sorority House of Bondage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

Maggie, Pamela and Tiffany went over to Lisa all ginning, "Yes Mistress?"

"Come girls. Time to break out the toys."

They all 3 went with Mistress Lisa for the toys. Tiffany said, "This is going to be so fun." Pamela replied, "Oh yeah!"

Lisa handed them the double ended dildos, pulled out a strap-on and a vibrating egg.

The girls took the toys giggling and awaited instructions for who would fuck who with what.

"Tiffany, you get to be the slut. Pamela and Maggie, choose which one gets the strap-on and which one will use the dildo and then fuck her good."

Pamela took the double ended dildo and Maggie took the strap-on. Pamela shoved the dildo inside Tiffany and the other end inside her own pussy. Meanwhile, Maggie got in behind Tiffany and shoved the strap-on up her ass. Pamela and Maggie worked together to fuck Tiffany like the slut she is.

As Jim was watching the show of the three girls he thrusted his cum deeper into the bellows of Onya's womb. Pumping his seed nice and deep as if trying to pack it into ever nook and cranny of her young 22 year old pussy. He looked back and forth at his wife and the other girls as he fucked the oldest senior without mercy.

The girls worked well together and their moans and cries of pleasure echoed throughout the dungeon. Lisa watched them with a pleased grin, every once in a while using one of the small whips to hit them across their breasts and bellies.

Jim pulled out of Onya to save his cum for the other girls. He looked around the room, and then to Lisa, "Who gets the cock next?"

"Choose," she said calmly even as she bent down and sucked Pamela's nipple.

"Ashley, get in front of me and spread those sexy legs," Jim ordered. "Mmmmmm, that feels good Mistress Lisa," moaned Pamela as she and Maggie double pounded Tiffany.

"Good sluts, it should," Lisa said and then bit hard enough to cause pain but not enough to bleed Pamela. Ashley walked in front of Jim and spread her legs. She was already wet and wanting.

Jim crawled in between the 19 year old sophomore's legs. He places his cock head on her pussy lips and then proceeded to add pressure and let his cock sink into her wet and waiting pussy. His dick spreads open her cunt as he filled her up with his love meat. He then pulled out and jammed back in, thus starting his thrusting motions, pumping in and out of her body. "Ooowww, ooooooooo," groaned Pamela in mixed pleasure and pain as Lisa bit her breast.

"Master!" Ashley arched up and shifted so he could hit her deepest spot. "That's right little bitch, cry out," Lisa ordered Pamela.

"Ohhhh, Yes Mistress," Pamela moaned erotically. Jim met Ashley's thrust-ups. He pounded her in and out like a jack-hammer in slow motion. Hitting the ever most bottom of her pussy with the tip of his rock hard cock. He was actually starting to penetrate the opening to her womb with his cock-head.

"MASTER!!!!!" Lisa laughed and then hit Tiffany's breast with the whip before nipping, biting and sucking her nipples. "Onya I want you to suck Ashley's breasts."

"Yes Mistress," replied Onya as she started sucking Ashley's breasts while Jim fucked her. "Call me 'Daddy'. It sounds naughtier," Jim instructed as he drilled deeper and harder, faster and wilder into the sophomore.

"Yes, daddy, oh yes!"

Satisfied that everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing, Lisa spoke loudly enough for Yin to hear. "Yin, just think of all the fun you are missing by being a spoiled brat. Hope you enjoy your punishment."

At that, Jim sped up his pace in Ashley. He rammed his cock into her pussy over and over relentlessly. Then Jim requested to Ashley, "Louder please. Make Yin wish it was her under me."

"Oh, OH, OHHHH!" Ashley cried, her eyes nearly rolling back in her head from the pleasure.

"Who's your daddy? Huh, who's your daddy, slut?" Jim asked as he jammed his cock deeper and deeper, wishing it could go in her pussy and out of her ass.

"YOU ARE MASTER!"

"Who am I? I can't HEAR YOU," Jim yelled in pleasure as pressure grew in his balls again.

"YOU ARE MASTER JIM!"

"Who is your daddy? Master Jim is your daddy! Right," Jim hollered as he was fucking Ashley to an orgasm. Onya and Brenda now each sucking one Ashley's tits as Jim pounded her pussy.

Lisa just laughed and moved from Tiffany to Maggie, repeating the things she had done to the first two and added in a good twisting of the nipples.

Maggie moaned and groaned in a joint sensation of pleasure and pain, "OOOhhhhHHH, Mistress, Ohhhh YES!"

"That's right my little bitches, scream and fuck but don't cum. Yin, you'll be next," Lisa said as she stepped back and walked over to Jim and his four.

Jim jammed his cock as deep as he possibly could as he shot his next load of hot fervent seed deep into Ashley's womb.

"Brenda, your next," Jim called as he pulled out of Ashley.

Brenda eagerly ran over to him. Lasha stood and pointed. No one was playing with her.

"Lasha, stop pouting. Go over to Master, spread your legs and let him finger fuck you," Lisa ordered

Jim mounted Brenda after she sat in front of him and spread her legs wide. Ashley had rolled to the side. Jim sank his hard dick deeper and deeper inside Brenda's 20 year old pussy. He humped the College Junior harder and faster with every thrust.

Lasha laid next to Brenda and Jim started finger-fucking her pussy as he fucked Brenda, "See, if you waited to get permission before you touch my cock then you won't have to wait until lasted to get fucked."

"Yes, Master," Lasha said meekly in between moans.

Maggie, Tiffany and Pamela all lay still, shaky and moaning. They had stopped just short of cumming and their bodies were on fire.

Jim rubbed Lasha's clit with his thumb as he finger-fucked her. Meanwhile his rock hard cock is sliding in and out of Brenda's cunt like there is no tomorrow. Jim looked over to his wife as he worked on pleasing the two 20 year old girls.

"Very good Jim," Lisa purred and smirked when she heard Yin's moans. "Ah, poor Yin, has to play by herself when she could be out here having fun with us," Lisa cooed.

"That fucking whore needs to learn that she can only be a slut to us as long as she's under our roof," Jim said as he pounded Brenda's pussy with reckless abandon. His finger's working their magic on Lasha's sluttish cunt.

Lasha and Brenda's gasps of pleasure were loud in the quiet room as the rest of the girls and Lisa watched the show.

Jim moved in kind of a circular motion with his hips as he fucked Brenda. His thumb toyed with Lasha's clit as he had the other 4 fingers deep in her cunt wiggling around.

Brenda and Lasha were panting and writhing at the assault to their tender pussies but they wouldn't have it any other way.

Jim held his cock in Brenda as she shot his next load of hot cum inside her. Once the sperm ceased, he pulled out, "Lasha, the moment you've been waiting for is here."

Jim moved next to Brenda, in between Lasha's legs and sank his big hard dick right into Lasha's pussy. He fucked in and out, then build up his motions. Before long he was pumping harder and deeper. His speed increased with each thrust inward. The tip of his dick poked in and out of her womb.

Lasha was thrilled, he was fucking her and if she were lucky she might get pregnant. That would make Master and Mistress happy.

Jim pounded Lasha's sluttish pussy rougher and faster. His cock sliding deeper and deeper with every stroke. Her cunt was already really wet, seemingly more so then usual. He wondered if she was up to something. Whatever it was it must be something good, as she was always a real pleasure to fuck. Lasha and Jim seemed to have a special bond. He thought of her as the daughter he never had. Her eagerness reminded him of their original slut Marisol. But Jim though of all the girls as adoptive daughters. He felt protective of them when they were under his roof. Whenever he was asked how many kids he had, he would say '11 beautiful girls'. The ten college girls, plus his and Lisa's real daughter.

"Master Jim is my daddy! Oh fuck yeah, he's my daddy!" Lasha cried.

"That's right Lasha. Loud enough for Yin to hear. Yell it. Make her wish it was her getting my cock slammed into her slut cunt," Jim ordered as he pounded her pussy fiercely and furiously. He rammed his cock deep inside her womb with all of his thrusting power.

Lasha didn't need any encouragement, she moaned, cried and begged for her Master's cock.

"Let everyone in our Sorority House know how you feel about me. Who I am to you," Jim said as he fucked her deeper into her tight pussy that wrapped around his cock like wet fleshy shrink wrap.

"YOU....ARE....MY....DADDY!!!!" Lasha screamed.

Jim arched his back way up so that he uses his weight to force his cock as deep inside her as it can possibly get and he starts cumming a large load of hot thick sperm filling up Lasha's womb. It seems like gallons of cum jetting into the deepest bellows of her pussy. He filled her pussy so much that his cum was squeezing out around his cock and leaking down her ass crack.

Lisa was impressed. She had seen him only shoot that much one other time and that had been during their honeymoon. She turned to Brenda and Pamela. "Bring Yin out. She's going to lick them both clean."

Jim pulled his soft cock out of Lasha and kissed her forehead, "After a short intermission and blowjob, once I get hard again Tiffany, Maggie, Pamela and Lisa will get fucked and we'll call it a night."

"Yes Mistress," replied Pamela as she took Yin from the closet. She pulled the Asian whore to her Master and Lasha, "By the order of our Mistress your going to clean the both off by licking up their cum."

Yin struggled. "NO!"

"Mistress, we have a refuser," Pamela reported.

"Then everyone take an instrument of punishment and we shall all punish Yin."

"You better suck my cock clean and then her pussy, you disobedient whore," ordered Jim.

"No, no, no! I love another."

They all grabbed whips, paddles, large ass plugs, hand cuffs. Jim took Rita off the barrel and hand cuffed Yin and put her over the barrel, so her ass was high without her being able to duck it out of the way, "Beat her ass hard until its dark red."

"With pleasure," Pamela purred as they all began taking turns hitting her ass, one at a time.

Jim stood next to his wife to watch Yin's punishment. He placed an arm around her shoulder, "Almost like running a sex crazed cult, huh?"

Lisa chuckled. She waited until Yin's screams had fallen into quiet sobs of pain and her butt was almost black it was so bruised. "Enough!" she ordered.

Jim placed his cock in front of the strapped down Yin's face, "Going to suck me clean now?"

Yin tried to throw her head back but Pamela held her in place

Jim shoved his dick in Yin's mouth and down her throat, "You bite me and I swear I'll make sure you get the worst tittie-twister and pussy-spanking possible, slut."

Yin hesitated and then began sucking him.

Jim held the back of her head, holding her head on his cock as he fucked her mouth, making her deep-throat his dick, "Yeah, that's more like it. See, it's not so bad is it? Doesn't my cum covered cock taste good. The rest of these girls would love to suck my cock. As punishments go this was a good deal."

Tears ran down Yin's face as he face fucked her. She wanted away from this place and her Master and Mistress.

Once the cum was cleaned off he kept making Yin suck his cock until it was at full hardness. He pulled out his rock hard dick soaking wet with Yin's saliva. They sat Lasha in front of Yin's face, "Clean her pussy really good."

"Tiffany, Maggie and Pamela. All 3 of you lay in a row next to each other, Tiffany, spread you legs wide, your next," Jim ordered.

The three girls did as he asked and Lasha spread her legs wide, a wicked smile on her face as she waited for Yin to lick her.

Ashley pushed Yin's face into Lasha's cum covered pussy, "Eat her cunt really good, hoe."

Jim got between Tiffany's legs and pushed his cock into her pussy. He started thrusting in and out. After a few strokes he went faster and harder, sinking deeper and deeper into the sophomore's 19 year old cunt.

Yin tentatively licked at Lasha's cunt and Lasha wrapped her fingers into Yin's long hair, forced her face even deeper. "Lick it slut," she ordered gleefully.

Tiffany moaned happily. "Thank you master," she purred.

"No, thank you for being suck a good girl," Jim replied as he pounded deeper and deeper into Tiffany, his pace un-wavered.

Yin licked Lasha's pussy clean and started licking inside. Not because she wanted to, but because she knew Lasha's secret. She knew Lasha wanted to get pregnant by her 'College Daddy' and she hoped if she scooped the cum out soon enough she could spoil the bitch's plan for forcing her to do what she didn't want to do.

Lasha moaned and thrusted up against Yin's invading tongue. Yes it felt good! She was so glad she had waited.

Lisa pushed Pamela and Maggie toward Jim. "He will fuck you next. Make it good."

Jim fucked Tiffany quicker and rougher. Pounding deep into her pussy with as much thrusting force that his hips could muster. He looked over to the next two girls who were waiting for their turn. They watched the show, their pussies getting wet in anticipation of being next to be fucked. Jim then glanced at his wife while not slowing from the pace he set for fucking Tiffany.

Yin ate out Lasha's pussy deep; she stuck her tongue deep into the other girl's cunt and licked out the bodily fluids that were inside. Ashley helping to hold Yin's head to her friend's pussy.

Lisa smiled happily. Tonight she would not fuck but she would watch the rest do it. She was after all, mistress here.

"That's good enough," Lasha pulled away from Yin once Yin reached a certain depth. She wanted to make sure she got pregnant if she were fertile. She stopped taking the pill some time ago. She stood up to watch Jim finish with the last three.

"What should we do with Yin now?" asked Ashley.

Meanwhile Jim jammed into Tiffany as their orgasms rushed over their bodies making them shudder in pleasure. Jim fucked his cum in deep and then pulled out. He crawled to Maggie who was lying between Tiffany and Pamela. He mounted Maggie and slid into her soaking wet slit. He humped in and out of her, and picked up the pace for his fucking strokes.

"Put Yin back in the closet. She will stay there for the rest of the time," Lisa ordered.

Maggie moaned happily, her hands running up and down her Master's back.

Ashley and Lasha un-strapped Yin and took her back to the closet. Then locked it.

Jim plowed into Maggie with increasing speeds and force. Jim felt he could make the quota for a couple more 'donations' for the night before they all went to bed.

"Yes, daddy, yes. Ride me!" Maggie pleaded.

Jim pounded his cock in Maggie's 21 year old pussy fast and furiously. He sped up and drilled even deeper at her moans of encouragement.

"Daddy, please, I want you," Pamela begged.

"Oh god," Jim moaned as he shot his cum into Maggie. He thought to himself, 'These girls are learning the magic word.' He filled Maggie with his load to her and pulled out of the junior to move over to Pamela.

As Jim sank his amazingly still hard cock into Pamela he moaned, "Daddy's here baby." He pumped in and out of the senior's 21 year old twat.

Pamela wrapped her legs around his waist, helping him slid even deeper. She wouldn't mind being pregnant either. Anything for daddy.

Jim thrusted deeper and deeper into Pamela. Her legs pulling him close to her. He pumped his hips to get quick and hard thrusts into her body. She was pulling him in so deep his cock head penetrated into her womb. He then said to the other girls, "You may all get ready for bed, but Onya remain. We need to talk to you and Pamela after we cum."

"Yes daddy," Onya said.

Lasha pouted but she and the others obediently left to go get some sleep. Lisa had pulled up a chair and gestured for Onya to come sit on her lap. Once she sat, Lisa reached between her legs and began playing with Onya's clit. "You did good tonight, Onya," she purred.

"Oh, thank you Mistress," Onya purred into Lisa's ear. She was aroused by sitting on her Mistress's lap.

Jim watched his wife play with Onya as his hips bucked his cock into Pamela. He fucked her rougher and wilder with every pump of his dick in Pam's cunt.

Pamela knew she was about to come and screamed, "DADDY, I'M CUMMING!"

Pamela's squeezing pussy forced the hot white sperm from Jim's cock into her womb. He fucked his cum deeper and deeper until he finished cumming. He pulled his flaccid, soft dick out of Pamela. He laid to her side on the floor where he could see all 3 women.

"Girl's as you 2 are graduating this year, Lisa and I wanted to offer you two careers as Chaperones for the business. That way with more Chaperones we can accept more girls for the next school year. So how about it, will you two stay and work for us?" asked Jim.

"Yes," Onya moaned when Lisa inserted two fingers and began working them in and out.

"Yes," Pamela echoed Onya's answered.

"Great, and with Mistress Lisa's approval, I think it's fair we make these two Mistress status once their on the payroll," Jim offered his idea.

"That will be a pleasure," Lisa said and inserted a third finger into Onya.

As he watch Lisa play with Onya, Jim pulled Pamela's head down to his cock, "Clean daddy off."

Pamela began sucking and licking his cock clean. This was always a treat and one the girls fought for.

Onya moaned and bucked against Lisa's hand, "Oooooh, Ooooooh, Yes Mistress, yes...."

"You two are lucky. You'll be getting paid to do this," Jim chuckled.

"I like the sound of that," Pamela admitted as she found his pants and helped him back into it.

Lisa was pumping faster with her fingers.

"I think we should get some pictures of me fucking Yin someday. Then when she gets interested in someone again, we can send it to him and she'll have the reputation of a cheating slut," Jim plotted a plan out loud. As Pamela helped Jim dress he got her cloths and did the same for her.

Onya was riding Lisa's fingers like a cowgirl riding a wild horse of bull in a rodeo, "Yes Mistress, fuck me Mistress!"

"Good girl," Lisa cooed as she reached over and grabbed a vibrating dildo from the table. She turned it on the highest setting and replaced her fingers with the dildo, holding it in place as it vibrated hard and a few minutes later made Onya cum screaming.

Jim kissed Pamela, darting his tongue into her mouth to taste it. Once the kiss broke he gave her a tap on the ass as she headed upstairs, "Good night."

Jim walked to his wife and Onya with their cloths and handed them their articles of clothing.

Onya put her clothes back on, kissed them both good night and went upstairs

"They will do good," Lisa mused as she slapped Jim's ass and headed upstairs.

Jim followed his wife upstairs, "Tonight's orgy was really something else. If I didn't know better I'd say you planned on me fucking them all tonight."

Once they made it to the 2nd floor, Jim peaked into little Marisol's room to see their daughter sleeping peacefully.

"Maybe I did," Lisa whispered, nibbling his earlobe and then heading off to bed. She had a major business conference and needed her rest.

"Yeah, I noticed someone had to slip a Viagra in me somehow at dinner. I admit to being a stud, but doubt I could fuck and cum in 9 girls in 1 night on my own," Jim chucked as he climbed into bed with his wife.

"But did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes, but it lacked one special person. But I guess I'll have to get you after the conference tomorrow. The girls will be in classes and I can arrange Marisol to have a nap at the time you get home," Jim said as he kisses Lisa deeply. He then turned off the lamp on his side of the bed.

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers