Sorority Houseboys

Story Info
Sorority needs a new houseboy to fulfill the girl's desires.
10.7k words
4.25
15.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TOUR:

The houseboy stepped into the kitchen. A strawberry-blonde MILF sat in a chair by the kitchen table, reading some news articles on her tablet.

She motioned for him to come to her. When he got there, she deftly unzipped his fly, pulled out his semi-hard cock and began to suck.

Once he was fully erect, she began deep throating him all the way down to his balls. Pushing his cock down her until her nose smashed into his short pubic hair. She would pause, swallow, then slowly pull away.

His cock was quickly getting covered with saliva until it was all slick and glistening. The veins on his cock enlarged, feeding it to keep it as hard as it could get.

The houseboy moaned and wanted desperately to push her head down further, to fuck the back of her throat quickly until he came, but he knew the rules. He stood there, still, letting her do what she pleased.

Stroke-after-stroke, which each thrust of his cock into her mouth, the houseboy felt his balls flexing. He didn't want this to end, but the tension was becoming too great.

Squeezing his cock with one hand, preventing him from cumming, she reached into his pants and pulled out his balls. She began sucking, licking, teasing and tasting them.

The houseboy throbbed in her grip. She waited for it to pass, then milked his cock, waiting for the impending precum. It arrived slowly, as a growing bead of wetness at the tip. Just before it was large enough to spill down his shaft, she slowly lapped it up. Then, squeezed again to get any residual precum. Licking the head of his cock, she then stuck her tongue in his hole.

Precum was the delicious herald of semen, so she knew that he would cum soon. She went back to deep throating him until a final moan signaled what she had been waiting for.

The houseboy's legs tensed up. She grabbed her coffee cup with one hand and directed his cock with the other.

He came again-and-again, thick ropes of semen spurting in a directed stream of cream for her coffee, his balls flexing with every burst.

When the waves subsided, she sucked the remaining cum from his cock until he became flaccid.

As he started to put his cock away, she grabbed his hand - a small bead of cum had snuck out. She leaned in, inhaling its perfume then licked it off the tip of his cock.

The houseboy finished stuffing his large cock and balls back into his pants, zipped up his fly, then walked out of the room.

After stirring the cum into her coffee, she gulped it down greedily.

"What a way to start each day!" she mused to herself.

The doorbell rang, so the houseboy walked towards the front door.

He opened it and a handsome young man was standing there.

"Well, ready to see for yourself what your duties would be?", asked the houseboy to the visitor.

"Sure, I can't wait!" exclaimed the visitor.

"Okay, come in and I'll show you around. As I told you before, all of these girls in the sorority have rich parents, and those parents want their girls' every need taken care of, so they can focus completely on school. That's where we come in."

"Alright," said the visitor.

"As a houseboy, there are certain duties you must do at specified intervals. Simple things like cleaning up, vacuuming, dishes, laundry. That type of thing. But the main reason for this job is to fulfill each girl's personal needs."

"I can't wait to see some of those needs in action! Some of the things you told me seem almost unbelievable," said the visitor.

"Follow me, and I'll show you. Each girl has very specific demands, and it is important that you learn their rules completely."

They walked down the hall to a closed door, which the houseboy then quietly opened and entered.

As he stood by the bed, a sleeping girl with raven hair rolled over.

The houseboy sat on the edge of the bed, stroking her hair and said softly, "Wake up, time for school."

She, rolled over, slowly opened her eyes and said, "Morning." A soft smile crept across her face as she recognized the houseboy.

He stood up and waited for her to get out of bed. She was already naked.

She stretched and yawned before pushing him down by the shoulders. When he was in position, she proceeded to rub her pussy in his face.

Grabbing the back of his head, she ground his face into her lips, getting him all wet in the process.

He began to suck and lick as she moved his head back and forth.

Eventually, she stepped over his shoulders, so that he was laying back in a partially prone position and she humped his face faster and faster.

As she came all of over him, she held his head in place while shivers ran through her, her eyes rolling back into her head.

When she was satisfied, she dropped him to the floor then sat back down on the bed.

The houseboy got up, walked to a dresser drawer and pulled out a Princess buttplug.

The girl was now on the bed on all fours. The visitor could see that there was already a buttplug in her ass.

The houseboy slowly removed the old buttplug. He then leaned in and began to lick her ass. He licked and cleaned her ass until she came, then he took the new buttplug and slowly inserted it into her butthole until all that could be seen was the jeweled handle.

Then, the houseboy walked to the closet, selected some clothes and laid them out on her bed, taking special care to select panties that would perfectly match her outfit. When he was finished, he quietly left the room.

The door closed and the houseboy and visitor stood in the hall.

"She requires that every morning, so if she wants you, I highly recommend you are never, ever late for her appointment — trust me. Some duties will need to be performed in both the morning and evening, but you will be told which ones those are," the houseboy said.

"Once or twice a day! I could get used to that." said the visitor.

"Also, while you will have daily tasks, there are also weekly and monthly ones to fulfill. Each girl is unique and special in her own way. Remember, when it comes to the girls, you must treat them all equally with care and respect."

They now walked to another door and entered. The next girl was already awake. She got up as soon as she saw him. She wore only a thin pair of panties. She removed them and handed them to the houseboy.

"Thank, God, you're here, I'm bursting!", she said as he silently kneeled in front of her and opened his mouth.

She quickly began urinating into it. Every time it was full, she stopped so he could swallow her golden gift.

Once, done, she leaned down and kissed him deeply then sat down on the bed, watching the houseboy.

He took the panties he had been given and looked them over. He started to lick where there was the most gruel. The houseboy loved the way she tasted and this was one of his favorite tasks each day.

As he devoured her panties, she rubbed her clit. The cleaner they got, the closer she was to climaxing.

Finally, she came. Her body twitched in such a subtle way that you would not have even noticed it if you were not watching carefully.

When they were both finished, she walked over to the houseboy and he cleaned her pussy by licking up all her newly-spilled juices.

When she was clean, he held out the soaking wet panties and she stepped into them. Pulling them snugly against her pussy then giving her clit a few little rubs for good measure.

"Whew, time for school!" she said, turning to dress as they left the room.

Next, they went upstairs. As they got to the top of the stairs, the houseboy said, "Wait here, I have to do something before we go in."

The houseboy reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He scrolled over to an app called "Remote Control" and launched it.

The houseboy looked at the dial on his screen and set it to a quarter of maximum strength. Then he pushed a button and held it for a few seconds. He did this in longer and longer intervals, until there was a muffled outburst of pleasure coming from the door they stood next to.

The houseboy put away the phone and walked inside.

Suspended above the bed was a girl. Ropes were tied in such a way as to create a cradle, or hammock. But this was no ordinary hammock — she was intertwined in it, a part of it. It immobilized her, but kept her safe at the same time. She wore a leather eye mask and had a small ball gag in her mouth. One that was just big enough to keep her screams from being heard throughout the entire house.

The houseboy walked over to the girl and pulled something out of her pussy. It was a remote-controlled vibrator.

"I put this in on the days that she wants to be tucked in. Then, throughout the night and early morning, I randomly activate it to whatever level I decide she needs," said the houseboy.

"All night? What if she has to pee... or something else?" asked the visitor.

"Rubber sheets. Easy to clean. And for the other, I randomly check in on her and sometimes fuck her ass," said the houseboy.

He then went on to explain that after he ties her up and suspends her. Then, he inserts her ball gag and puts on her leather eye mask. Before he leaves, she likes him to fuck her ass and cum on her stomach, so she can enjoy the smell of his cum all night. When he leaves, he has to say, "See you in the morning... maybe, or maybe not."

Now the houseboy was facing her as she hung with her legs spread and her face pointed towards the ceiling. He unzipped his fly, removed his pants, then began to massage his cock to its large, throbbing maximum size.

Next, he knelt down and lovingly licked her pussy — getting it ready for his cock.

She pretended to protest by wriggling and moaning. The houseboy responded by quickly and harshly thrusting his cock into her tight, wet, swollen cunt. Her pussy lips were huge and hung down quite a bit from her vagina. They were engorged and beautiful. The houseboy admired their meaty weight and looked forward to having them in his mouth.

He began to pound into her, roughly swinging her forward with every thrust. To keep her from getting away from the blows, he grabbed on to her hips. He could now ram into her pelvis without mercy.

He removed her ball gag so that she was free to speak. He slapped her breasts, pinched her nipples, then grabbed her throat. She responded only by letting out little whispered protests and moans.

After a while, the houseboy stopped pumping and steadied her. He stood there for a while, motionless, with his cock shoved into her pussy up to his balls — as deep as he could possibly get.

He now pulled out of her, then grabbed the base of hic cock with one hand and slowly pushed his cockhead and shaft into her tight little asshole.

It opened grudgingly at first, but then willingly once his head was in. His shaft slowly disappeared into the embrace of her marvelous rectum.

She moaned, "Uh-huh. Thank you."

Slowly, working up speed, he fucked that marvelous butthole.

As he pumped, her vagina became wetter and wetter. Finally, it became so wet that a stream of juices cascaded out of her and down on to his thrusting cock.

Soon after this happened, his balls tightened, he knew it was time.

He walked to her open mouth and shot straight unto it. It was as if his cum was laser-guided, never missing its target. Again, and again, his dick flexed and pulsed, expelling a huge load of cum.

She waited patiently until he stepped away, signaling that he was finished cumming. She swirled her prize around in her mouth, playing with it, tasting it before swallowing it in a single, smooth swallow.

The houseboy then walked over to her and shoved his balls in her mouth. She enthusiastically cleaned them of all her juices.

The girl then tried to put his cock in her mouth, to clean it and the houseboy said, "No, you know the rules."

The girl looked dejected but nodded in understanding.

After the houseboy stepped off the bed, he loosened the rope that suspended her and lowered her gently.

After she was untied, she kissed him deeply, slowly probing his mouth with her tongue. Then she embraced him and began to massaged his balls with one hand while reaching around and rubbing his asshole with the other. She gently eased in a finger, then she began to suck on his nipples. First the left, then the right.

When she was satisfied, she walked silently into her bathroom. The visitor and houseboy returned to the hall.

"Hold on, let's rest here for a bit. It's important to remember to pace yourself. This is a marathon, not a sprint," said the houseboy.

"Let me ask you something," said the visitor, "With the girls who like it rougher, how do you know when too much is too much? I'm sure you don't want to hurt them, so how do you know how far they can go?" asked the visitor.

"Ah, that's exactly why you have to pay attention. Most of them will tell you what they want, but sometimes you have to learn what their boundaries are by watching their reactions carefully. Only then can you really please them," said the houseboy.

When the break was over, they walked on to the next room and entered. They could hear a woman showering. She stopped when she heard the door close and turned off the water.

The houseboy walked into the bathroom and removed his pants.

She knelt down in front of him as he began to piss in her hair and all over her face.

Reaching towards the sink, she grabbed a flask and caught his stream until it was full. He stopped pissing while she placed the cap on the flask and put it back on the counter. She then opened her mouth for a taste. The houseboy obliged her and she swallowed it with a smile.

After standing up, she turned around and bent over, exposing her cute, pink butthole and pussy.

He started to piss on them and along her back, making sure to cover her as completely as possible.

When he stopped, she turned and put her face next to his cock.

Inhaling, she said, "Mmmmmmm, I can smell her on you! Let's see how she tastes today!" She began to lick and suck on his balls and cock. Stopping from time-to-time to lick her lips, then again focusing on another part of his cock.

All this attention made him rock-hard again.

When he was fully erect, she switched from sucking to stroking. Pumping her hands up and down his lubricated cock. She looked into his eyes and said, "Cum for me."

After stroking him for a while, he blew a huge load all over her chest, making her smile and giggle with glee.

She smeared his cum all over her huge tits, careful to get her large, dark areolas completely covered. Big and brown like pancakes, they finally had their maple syrup.

The woman stood, went into the bedroom, and began to get dressed.

That was their signal to leave, so they did.

"I think you might have the best job ever," said the visitor.

"Don't worry, you will, too. Just do what you're told and everything will be fine."

"How do you cum so much? I mean, how can you get hard so often? Doesn't this work wear you out?" asked the visitor.

"Well, rule number one, is no masturbating of any kind! We are also not allowed to look at porn. There is also a special diet, designed to increase semen volume while improving its flavor."

"Hmm. Makes sense, I guess."

"Also, there are four of us houseboys. So, if you'll pardon my pun, we share the load as needed. We also have cock rings and Viagra when necessary — and trust me, sometimes they are absolutely necessary."

"Sounds good."

"Another word of advice," said the houseboy, stopping in the hall to speak, "don't speak to the girls unless spoken to. Don't hang out with them or try to become friends. We are the hired help, and as such, we come with the room and board. Don't fool yourself into thinking that any of these girls would have anything to do with us in the outside world. They wouldn't. We are playthings with big cocks."

"So, what happens if, somehow, things do get too personal?"

"Well, let's just say that I've already given this speech to more than a few of your predecessors."

"Oh," said the visitor, nodding knowingly.

The houseboy turned and walked towards the next door.

"These are the hucow twins, they are very special and you must be gentle with them. They are the sole source of dairy for this house," said the houseboy as he opened the door. He continued, saying, "They are the only ones in the house who are allowed to text any houseboy, at any time, to come to them. So, be prepared to go to them at a moment's notice, day or night. Trust me, though, it's worth it!"

"Morning!" the girls chimed in unison as they climbed on to what looked like small platforms. Each with a large opening through which could be seen a soft pillow on a shelf.

Laying their heads down on the pillows, they eagerly awaited the houseboy's attentions. Both were naked, extremely curvaceous Japanese girls, with alabaster white skin and raven hair. Milk was already dripping from their disproportionately large, swollen tits.

"C'mon, milk us! Milky! Milky!" they demanded in unison.

The houseboy walked over to their heads to make sure their pillows were in place and that they were comfortable. He stroked each of their heads, kindly and gently, then kissed them on the forehead.

He then opened a small drawer in one of the platforms and pulled out two milking suction cups and attached them to the first girl. Then he went over to the second and did the same. After getting both girls set up, he turned on the pump. It began to suck and released in rhythmic time as the girls closed their eyes and purred with pleasure.

Milk flowed steadily into bottles on the floor, and the houseboy's mouth watered. He was getting parched waiting for their alabaster gift.

When the girls were settled, the houseboy pulled out a vibrator and switched it on. They wiggled their asses a little to show their excitement.

The pump continued to drain their engorged tits of their magical milk.

The visitor's mouth salivated. "There is so much," he thought.

The houseboy walked behind the first girl and placed the vibrator on her clitoris. He also leaned forward and shoved his face into her ass, searching for her button-like pink butthole. He began to lick, up and down as the vibrator did its work.

"Tonguey, tonguey," whispered the girl.

The houseboy inserted his tongue into her ass.

She erupted in little fits of shaking spasms.

After enjoying her ass for a while, he moved on to the other girl and did the same.

When both girls had cum multiple times, he turned off the machine and removed the bottles of warm, fresh milk.

He took out a small glass and poured some into it from the first bottle. Savoring its flavor, he drank it slowly.

"Delicious!" he said.

"Now mine!" cried the other girl as the both sat on their platforms and rubbed their pussies, occasionally fingering themselves.

The houseboy them sampled the second girl's milk.

"I could drink this all day!" said the houseboy.

The girls looked at one another and giggled. Then, they stood and went over to the bed. Bending over next to one another, they clasped hands and waited while the houseboy walked to another drawer.

He pulled out two glass buttplugs and licked them to lubricate them. Slowly, he inserted one into each of their asses, then he walked to their dresser and chose some panties for them.

Each took turns stepping into them, then he pulled them up for them, giving each a kiss on the clitoris before pulling them up all the way.

They walked over to their wardrobe and began to get dressed. The houseboy and the visitor left the room.

"I still can't believe you get to do this every day?" asked the visitor.

"Actually, they get it twice a day. Once in the morning and then in the evening. They are the best hucows this sorority has ever seen, and it's critical to keep them happy. They also require a special diet, and sometimes they want you to feed them, so be prepared. They take a lot of pampering, but they are worth it!"