Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers

"Then why don't we finish our coffee and maybe take a little walk around town first? Maybe prowl a boutique or two?" I suggested.

"I think I'd like that very much." She said with a warm smile.

"Me too." I replied.

Dominique and I finished our coffee then walked together through the park to my car where I swiped my windbreaker for my white leather jacket and deposited my books in the trunk. The two of us spent the next couple of hours just wandering aimlessly about the quaint little town, chatting like old friends and prowling a few of the shops. I kept up a pretty consistent checking of the time, remembering that I had a deadline to meet.

We were strolling down the sidewalk just after six-thirty and I had an overwhelming want to hold Dominique's hand. With a temporary lull in our conversation, I made mention that I was getting pretty hungry when Dominique hit me with the question I'd been dreading.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?"

I debated quickly about lying, but realized that it would be a very bad idea.

"No." I replied.

"Are you seeing anybody?" She continued.

"No." I replied.

I prayed that she would drop the subject there, but of course, she didn't and proceeded to innocently probe me further. It finally dawned on me that it would obviously be very apparent what the truth was once I got her into bed, so I decided that it would be better to get it out in the open now. At the very least, it would allow me to truly gauge what my chances for a complete seduction actually were. If my being a lesbian freaked her out, at least I'd know that I was wasting my time and could continue my pursuits elsewhere. But truth be told, I didn't want to. Dominique was who I wanted. I wanted her far more than I had ever anticipated. In fact, I was growing especially fond of her. To the point that I almost didn't like the idea of sharing her with the other pledges. So once again, another moment of truth. And so, I told her.

Her first reaction caught me completely off guard; her eyes bulged, she cupped her hand over her mouth and she apologized. At first, I was very confused, then for a brief moment, I almost got pissed off. It almost seemed that she felt sorry for me; like I was cursed or something. But I managed to remain calm and asked her to clarify.

"When you asked me earlier what woman doesn't have problems with a shit-ass man and I said maybe a lesbian." Dominique said. "Honey, I certainly didn't mean to be insulting. I didn't know."

Relief flooded through me.

"Oh! That. Didn't bother me at all." I replied.

"Still it was very insensitive of me. I just never would have imagined that a girl as beautiful as you might be gay." She told me.

"Well, I am."

Dominique was quiet for a moment as we continued to stroll along the sidewalk.

"So? Do you have a girlfriend then?" She asked.

"Would I be on a date with you if I did?" I replied.

Dominique considered my reply for a moment then she suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

"No, I guess you wouldn't." She said with a smile and tousled my hair again. "God, what a day. First I get blown off for a date by a man younger than my son. Then I get blown off by my son! And now I'm on a date with a beautiful young girl who just happens to be a lesbian."

"So, you're okay with it?" I asked cautiously.

"Being dumped? No. Being blown off by my son? Absolutely not. Being on a date with you? Guess we'll just have to see how the night goes. But I'm having a good time so far." Dominique replied.

"Me too." I told her.

"Come on. Let's say we go to dinner." Dominique said with a smile and we continued on down the sidewalk.

We hadn't gone ten steps when I felt her hand slip into mine and our fingers laced. My heart and stomach lodged simultaneously in my throat and my head sprung up and around to meet Dominique's eyes and beautiful smile.

"Well, were on a date, right? Don't people on a date together usually hold hands?" She said.

Dominique and I walked hand in hand for a couple more blocks to a charming, and dare I say, very romantic Italian restaurant. We entered to find the place packed and the Maitre D told us that it would be about twenty or so minutes before a table would be available for us; so he directed us into the lounge where there was a full bar. Much to my surprise, it was virtually deserted except for the young man tending bar. Dominique and I saddled up to a couple of bar stools and the bartender placed a cocktail napkin in front of each of us.

"What can I get for you this evening, ladies?" He asked with a smile.

"I would love a Grey Goose cosmopolitan." Dominique told him.

"Very good. And for you?" He asked me.

"Shirley Temple, please." I said.

"Just a Shirley Temple? You sure you wouldn't like something stronger?" Dominique asked.

"Well, yeah. But I'm only eighteen." I replied.

The bartender suddenly cleared his throat and leaned over the bar top toward Dominique, motioning her to do likewise and she did.

"You know, if your daughter would like to have an alcoholic beverage, she can; even though she's underage."

There was a very awkward moment of silence as I struggled with all my might to contain my laughter. I didn't dare look at Dominique for fear that we would both begin to crack up. Instead, I lowered my head and waited for her to explain the truth.

"Really?" Dominique asked, very intrigued. "And how is that?"

"According to state law, if you as her parent or legal guardian order the drink, I can legally serve it to you and then you can serve it to her." He explained.

"Is that right? Did you hear that, baby girl?" Dominique said as she glanced my way.

"Yeah. Cool." I replied still without looking up.

"Then why don't you make it two Grey Goose cosmopolitans." Dominique told the bartender.

"Coming right up." He replied.

The bartender went off to make our drinks, at which point Dominique and I nearly fell off our barstools in muted but hysterical laughter. We finally regained our composure and reassumed our positions when the bartender returned with our drinks. As promised, he set both of them in front of Dominique.

"Can my daughter and I start a tab here and then transfer it to our table?" Dominique asked coolly.

"Absolutely." He replied.

"Great. Here you go, honey." Dominique said as she slid one of the beautifully made and very big cosmos in front of me.

"Thanks. Mom." I managed to spit out.

"Thanks? That's all I get? Thanks?" She asked playfully. "Doesn't buying you a drink constitute giving Mommy a kiss?"

My heart slammed into maximum overdrive as the words cleared her lips. Was she thinking what I hoped she was? I looked into those beautiful doe eyes and searched her beaming smile to hopefully find an answer. Dominique raised one of her eyebrows in the fashion of Mr. Spock.

"Oh Mom... Do I have to?" I said; playing along.

"Come on. Give Mommy a kiss." She said with a wink.

I slid off my stool as Dominique swiveled hers toward me. I decided right then and there that I would go for broke. I cupped her exquisite face in my hands and pressed my lips firmly against hers. They were unbelievably soft, warm and succulent; just as I imagined they would be. I sensed Dominique's entire body seize as our lips pressed together, but she almost immediately relaxed and slipped into the role. Sliding those long and willowy arms of hers slowly and sensually around me, I boldly pressed the tip of my tongue against her lips and probed them; hoping against hope that they would part for me.

And they did!!!

Feeling that my body was on the verge of an orgasmic eruption, Dominique's lips parted willingly and she welcomed my tongue into her mouth; and her mouth was pure velvet, a cauldron of lustful heat and full of unlimited promise. Her embrace around me tightened, clearly pulling me closer to her, and I slid my hands around to the back of her head, burying my hands in the soft locks of her beautiful hair. Again my pulse was exploding in my ears, my heart was thundering and I could just barely hear the bartender as he coughed, cleared his throat, mumbled an extremely uncomfortable excuse to exit and then did; no doubt stumbling over his hard dick in the process. Upon hearing the door slam, Dominique and I broke out of our kiss and embraced warmly, both of us laughing hysterically on each other's shoulder.

With her arms still wrapped snuggly about me and my head resting on her shoulder as our laughter subsided, I breathed deeply the wondrous and hypnotic scent of my beautiful Dominique. I also made two very critical decisions. First, Dominique would be mine this night; and I would make love to her as no one ever had. Second, I would not share her with my fellow pledges. And though this decision meant that I would never become an Omega Pie, I honestly did not care. In the very short time since we'd met, Dominique and I had bonded in a way I hadn't anticipated, and I knew, as crazy as it may sound, that I was developing feelings for her. And for me to take her back to the Omega Pie House and make her the main attraction in a raw lesbian orgy would be like throwing an innocent lamb into a pride of lions. Though Jaclyn had so eloquently dressed up the whole affair with words like love, worship and fulfillment, Dominique would be nothing more than a piece of sexy meat for the pledges to devour. In a sense, she'd be nothing more than a cheap whore! We'd be taking advantage of her emotional weaknesses and using her body like a slut for our own purposes and pleasure.

Well, I'm sorry, but no fucking way! Not Dominique! She is a warm, vibrant, compassionate and sensuous woman with a beautiful heart and a loving, gentle soul. And tonight, she will be mine, and mine alone.

I don't think anyone could have possibly asked for a more perfect dinner. Dominique and I were seated at a small table in a dimly lit corner of the dining room with soft and romantic music drifting through the overhead speakers. The food was nothing short of heavenly and Dominique ordered us a bottle of Chianti. We shared a sinfully delicious tiramisu for dessert and Dominique ordered us each a glass of Chambord to go with it. Needless to say, both of us were feeling really good by the time we were ready to leave and Dominique wasn't the least bit bashful about sliding her arm possessively around my waist as she led me out of the restaurant and into the cool evening air. I returned the gesture in kind and had to restrain myself from placing my hand on her ass. It almost felt like she was showing me off to all the other patrons; like she was saying to them, "look at what I get to have sex with tonight." Okay, maybe I was being a bit presumptuous.

It was just after nine by the time we left the restaurant. The night air was very crisp, there was a gentle breeze and the sky was crystal clear and overflowing with stars. There was even a full moon. Dominique and I continued our casual strolling along the sidewalk and she did not even attempt to release her intimate hold around my waist. Suddenly she stopped and spun me around to face her.

"Let's go dancing." She said exuberantly.

"Okay." I replied equally excited. "Where?"

"Notions." She said without hesitation.

I was taken somewhat aback, for Notions is an eighteen and over techno-nightclub a few miles outside of town that is heavily frequented by the university students. And it is the place to be on Friday and Saturday nights; stamp on the hand, blaring techno music, flashing lights, clouds of steam and a live Deejay calling different shot specials every twenty minutes. In short, Notions is not exactly the place the more mature public would choose to spend their evening. But Dominique insisted. So just before ten, Dominique and I climbed out of my mustang, stood in line for nearly fifteen minutes before I had my hand stamped, signifying that I was under twenty-one and we were soon dancing the night away in a packed house of wild college kids.

Dominique completely disarmed me as she totally let herself go and danced with the energy of a woman thirty years younger. She was approached by countless young men on the dance floor and though flattered, she seemed to only have eyes for me. And I have to confess that I was having a hard time keeping up with her. Finally I had to sit down to catch my breath and have some water, but Dominique was seemingly possessed and continued to dance the night away.

I soon found myself again entranced as I watched this incredibly sexy and beautiful older woman move on the dance floor; those gorgeous legs, that wondrous ass, those magnificent breasts, those savory hips. Suddenly, Dominique spun around and her gaze fell directly upon me; it literally plowed into me like a speeding train. The intense look of lust and passion on her face was indescribably carnal and overwhelmingly arousing. Moving with the music, Dominique danced over to me, took me by the hand and pulled me back out on the dance floor. Dominique's arms went quick and low around my waist as my hands came to rest on her hips. It wasn't long before we were the center of attention as we were dancing a carnal dance of pure eroticism with our bodies rubbing up and against each other to the beat of the music. Our eyes remained locked on each other and our mouths often came within inches of searing together; but they never did. Both of us were sweating profusely from the strenuous dancing, the heat of the air and dare I say, the heat of desire for each other.

It was well past midnight and subsequently, long past my deadline when Dominique and I finally left the nightclub. But the deadline had long since become completely obsolete. This night was no longer about me becoming an Omega Pie; it was about me possibly falling for Dominique. Much to my surprise, the beautiful moon and starlit night of earlier had turned to a torrential downpour with gusty winds, booming thunder and brilliant flashes of lightning. Having left our jackets behind in the car, Dominique and I scurried frantically, but gleefully across the parking lot and I even opened the passenger door for her. Despite us both getting soaked, I bowed like a gentlemen of old and Dominique playfully curtsied in return and then slid down into the passenger seat as I closed the door behind her. I hurried around to the driver's side and slid down behind the wheel. I closed the door and looked at Dominique; both of us still giggling. Her hair was drenched, her clothes were saturated and plastered to her body and her rain soaked skin glistened luminously in the faint light. I suddenly realized that I had never before found a woman so attractive nor wanted anyone so badly; not even Jaclyn. Almost on cue, Dominique turned to look at me and we both instantly fell silent. Then before I truly grasped what was happening, Dominique pounced on me. Sliding her left arm around my shoulders, she pulled me to her and crushed her mouth to mine with a salacious and primal hunger. I instantly seized her head in my hands, my fingers burying themselves in her soggy locks and pulled her deeper into my mouth; our tongues were soon wrestling insatiably for control. Dominique cupped my right breast with her right hand and molded the supple flesh deeply and sensually with those long, sexy fingers through my soaking wet tank top.

Massaging me with near expert eroticism and carnal seduction, Dominique lightly pinched my now throbbing nipple and I exhaled a tender moan deep into her mouth. Pulling me closer to her over the center console, Dominique then slid her hand off my breasts and up to behind my neck, cradling it firmly and pushing me harder against her mouth and deeper into our kiss; her tongue overpowered mine and was exploring the deepest recesses of my mouth. My hands were roaming rather erratically over Dominique's lean and curvaceous body; savoring those fertile hips and grazing over those pert, ample breasts through her soaking wet clothes, all the while feeling my heart about to pound itself violently right out of my chest.

Suddenly, Dominique dropped her hand off my neck and in an instant, placed it on my legs, just below the seam of my mini-skirt. Now my heart froze and I felt my pussy begin to boil, ache and spasm. Still locked in a wondrous kiss, I felt Dominique's hand slide sensually under my skirt and slowly up my inner thigh; her fingernails grazing softly over my skin. My legs almost automatically opened to allow her as much access as she wanted. Dominique rolled her hand slightly and teased the thin lace fabric of my panties with her fingertips directly over my slit and I chirped with delight down her throat. Softly and oh so sensually, Dominique rubbed my delicate, highly sensitive and very moist folds through my panties and I was soon squirming like a wiggle worm as the illicit pleasure coursed through me; particularly when Dominique coaxed a finger beneath my panties and began to stimulate directly on my pulsing slit, flesh to flesh. With that, I roughly seized a handful of her soggy hair and pulled her harder and deeper into our kiss, moaning almost continuously into her mouth now. I couldn't truly believe that this was really happening. That such a beautiful, sophisticated and mature woman like Dominique was so afire with passion for little ole' me.

Slowly, Dominique pulled out of our kiss, yet kept her hands planted firmly on my face and teasingly on my center as she looked deeply into my eyes. Both of us were breathing fast and labored as we gazed at each other. I slid my hand up her arm and softly caressed her cheek.

"Wow." She whispered breathlessly. "Such a sweet little mouth."

"Thank you." I whispered back with a smile.

"Alicia, I have to tell you; I have never in my life been more attracted to someone than I am to you." Dominique whispered.

"Then that makes two of us." I replied and we kissed softly.

"So what do you suggest we do about it?" Dominique asked almost slyly.

"Well, I think we should go someplace a little more comfortable and private and get out of these wet clothes before we catch cold." I told her.

"I see. And then warm each other maybe?" She hissed as she caressed my lips with her fingertip.

"Definitely." I replied as I nipped at it.

"And just how might we go about that? Warming each other up I mean." Dominique asked playfully as she now nipped at my lips.

"With a lot of hot and sweaty sex." I hissed as I nipped back at hers.

"Your place or mine?"

"Who cares?"

And with that, our mouths seared together again in another deep and wanton lover's kiss.

I don't exactly know how I managed to drive, but within twenty minutes, Dominique was leading me into her beautiful, colonial style house on the far side of town and up the stairs to her bedroom. With an almost maternal tenderness, Dominique undressed me and then had me sit, completely naked on the edge of her bed as she then proceeded to strip for me. She took her time, teasingly unzipping her high-heeled boots and letting me pull them off as she then slipped off her belt and wrapped it around my neck almost like a leash. Pulling me down to the floor on my knees with it, Dominique then swayed slowly, rhythmically and so sexily out of her jeans and turtleneck, followed at long last by her thin lace bra and finally, her panties.

The woman's nudity was flawless; her body was truly a work of divine and exquisite art. Pulling me up to my feet by my "leash", Dominique kissed me softly on the lips and then led me into the bathroom. The bathroom was totally modernized, almost futuristic with an enormous shower alcove with multiple shower heads and wall-lined with solid and smooth tiles of granite. Dominique removed my leash and led us into the shower, turned on the water and we were both instantly immersed with warm and soft water at every level. Embracing each other wantonly, Dominique and I grated our wet, naked flesh against one another as the water erotically caressed every nook, curve and cranny of our bodies. Clipping my chin in her fingers, Dominique tilted my head up and took my mouth possessively with her own, and I reveled deeply once again in the silkiness and heat of Dominique's delectable mouth, her luscious lips and her passionate kiss.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers