Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, boys," said Sadie, "don't be shy. Show her those stiff cocks, she'll enjoy it."

The lads didn't need further encouragement. Two stood on one side of the table and the other two on the opposite side, near Paula's head.

They undid their trousers and let them drop, pushed down their underpants and lifted their shirts. Paula gazed from one swollen dick to the next, transfixed. She had never before seen more than one cock at any given time.

"Told you she'd like it," said Sadie.

"Hey, I got an idea," chirped Rosie. "Why don't you guys masturbate for her?" "Oh, yeah, cool," said Rosie. "You could cum all over her."

Sadie bent down and said to Paula: "We won't let them do it unless it's what you want." Paula surprised herself with her instinctive reply: "I want them to wank in my face and

over my tits."

"Well, you heard her, guys." said Brenda. "What you waiting for? Go for it, knock yourselves out!"

The boys moved in closer and started tugging on their dicks. Paula was mesmerised by the spectacle, and was also fascinated by the look on the boys' faces. She got it on the breasts first. Two of the lads on the point of ejaculation leaned over her chest and let fly, the semen covering both tits. Seconds later the other two came, spurting spunk into her face, their pulsating cocks just inches from her eyes.

As the boys wiped their dicks with tissues and pulled their pants and trousers up, Brenda said to them: "OK, so she's seen you cum. Now you can watch as we make her climax."

The lads thought Christmas had arrived early. "You up for it, Paula?" asked Pam. "Yes, please make me cum."

The four girls held a short, whispered discussion and then stood in a semi-circle at the end of the table to which Paula's ankles were lashed, the boys remaining two on each side.

"Each one of us girls is going to make you cum," announced Brenda. "Four orgasms, back to back. Think you can take it?"

"I think so."

"Good girl," said Rosie.

Sadie went first. She teased Paula with her tongue, moving up and down her pussy lips, and then inserted a finger inside her pussy, flicking her clitoris.

"Oh, oh, aaah," moaned Paula as she began thrusting against Sadie's hand. Paula climaxed a minute later with a long, single shriek that came from deep inside her. As Sadie stepped back, Brenda was eager to get to grips with the helpless girl. This time it took longer for Paula to cum and the build-up was almost unbearable, the older girl relentlessly pounding her pussy with two fingers until she eventually exploded.

Paula realised the third orgasm would take even longer, and the fourth longer still. Her pussy was now dripping, and sweat streamed down her face onto her breasts, mingling with the boys' semen.

Pam was next. She played with Paula's tits for a while, massaging the sweat and spunk into her nipples as Paula's tethered body shook uncontrollably. Pam began tweaking one nipple as her hand moved down to massage Paula's lower belly and pubis, quickly locating her clitoris without entering her. She stimulated this sensitive spot until Paula went off like a rocket.

Rosie didn't allow Paula any time to recover; she was in like a shot, lightly swatting the girl's pussy a dozen times. Paula screamed and her body twisted in its bonds as Rosie slipped her whole hand into the dripping, swollen pussy pumping harder and harder. "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh," Paula grunted in time with Rosie's thrusts. After several minutes, Paula let out an almighty, guttural scream as her body burst into her fourth orgasm.

"Wow," said one of the boys, "that was one hell of a show."

The 'enforced' orgasms had distracted Paula from her sense of degradation but now a sense of shame washed over her. She blushed again, and Sadie said to the boys: "I think you'd better go now. We need to get this girl cleaned up." As the lads trooped out, Rosie and Brenda undid Paula's bonds.

"You'd better stay put on the table for a bit," advised Rosie. "You won't be able to stand for a while, let alone walk."

Paula assumed Rosie's assessment was based on personal experience; that she and her sorority friends had been through the same ordeal or a similar one.

Rosie confirmed this when she said: "Isn't it the most intense thrill - being wanked on by four boys and then have four girls bring you to climax one after the other?"

Paula managed to find her voice. "Yeah, it was fantastic," Paula said hoarsely. "But I feel ashamed now."

"That'll soon wear off," said Brenda. "Trust me."

"I do trust you," Paula responded. "I trust all of you."

"That's what it's all about," said Pam.

"Yes, I understand that now," said Paula.

"Right," said Rosie, bringing the bowl, sponges and towel over to the table, "let's get all this gunk off our new friend."

12