Sorority Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Suresh is at the party, and it really gets going...
4.8k words
3.89
13.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers

Part three, including the next three chapters of a work in progress. I would really like to know if anyone else likes this story. It definitely takes a turn during this phase; much harder on the humiliation angle. I'm still trying to figure out where it's going to go from here. Comments would be greatly appreciated!

Chapter Seven

Suresh tried to discretely move to the edge of the floor during this "ceremony." He really wasn't interested in looking at large cocks. Soon, he realized that he had moved over to the pledges once more, and noticed Ruby standing quietly to the side.

Ruby had composed herself since she had been so unceremoniously dismissed on stage, but her eyes were rimmed in red from having cried earlier. Her lipstick was also smudged. Suresh tried not to think about the fact that it was so unkempt because her mouth had been forced around Michael's huge cock. He thought abstractedly that Michael's cock must have a ring of red around it from her lipstick.

"Hi, Suresh," Ruby said quietly, her eyes averted.

"Hi, Ruby," Suresh replied, and tried to get her to look at him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that on stage. I'm sure it must have been distressing." Ruby looked up and searched his face, and then visibly brightened when she realized there was no censorious judgement on his part.

"Yes, it was! I couldn't believe they made me... I mean," she said, and then trailed off.

"I understand," Suresh said. "It seems that neither of us have really had any control over what happens tonight, and I certainly don't blame you." He was gratified to see her eyes brighten once more.

"Exactly!" she said. Her eyes softened, then she giggled. "You were quite the stud out there, though. I saw all those women rubbing all over you!"

Suresh shrugged. "I have no idea why that happened," he said, "it's not like *that's* ever happened to me before." Then he noticed her frowning, looking at his shoulder. "What is it?" he asked.

"Could you turn around?" Ruby asked. He did so.

"Did you know you have a whole bunch of little stars on your back?" she asked.

"No," he said, reaching behind him, and pulling one off. It was a small pink star with a smiley face on it. He suddenly realized that all the back slaps were from the women putting these stickers on his back. But what did it mean?

Jackie, still onstage, had been talking this whole time.

"Now that we have the king and his royal guard, we need a few more people in the king's court. Now, we need..." she paused for effect, "... a jester!"

There were whoops from the crowd. Suresh was confused. A jester? That seemed silly. All of a sudden, his vision went black. Panicked, he reached for his face, and realized that someone had put a hood over his head.

"Don't touch it," came a gruff voice from behind him. Confused, he tried to reach for it again. Just as quickly, both of his arms were grabbed and pulled behind him. "I said don't touch it," the voice repeated, angrily. He felt cool metal on his wrists, and was half-pushed, half-carried forwards. Faintly, he could hear Ruby asking someone, "What's going on? Where are they taking him?"

"He's one of the candidates for jester," a voice replied. And then they laughed. "That's why he had all those stars on his back."

Suresh was moved quickly through the crowd, and then slowly pushed up some stairs. He realized soon that he was being brought up on the stage. With his arms tied behind him, he really didn't have much of a chance to escape. The person behind him was pretty skilled at moving his arms to make him turn in whatever direction was needed. Somehow, if he tried to fight it, it would put pressure on his shoulder joint, and the pain would make him gasp. The hood was completely black and velvet on the inside, and it soon smelled of his sweat and desperation. While there were jeers and laughs, the thick material helped mute most of it, giving him a strange sense of disassociation. After reaching the top of the stairs, he was roughly pushed forward, and soon became nervous that he would fall off. However, any time he slowed down at all, his arm would be twisted, and he would have to move faster.

Suddenly his forward progress was stopped by what felt like a blow to his throat. Panicked, he tried to back up, but a hand held the back of his head, and then he felt something encircling his neck. The hood was pulled off.

Blinking his eyes in confusion, he could barely see because of the glare of the stage lights in his eyes. He immediately started sweating; it was so hot! He tried to move away from the lights, but quickly realized that he had been placed in one of those wooden stocks that had been lining the stage. Instead of being perpendicular to the floor, it had been rotated 90 degrees so that it was parallel, and it immobilized him, forcing him to stand up straight. Trying to reach his neck was impossible; he soon realized that his arms must have been immobilized in the those shackles that he had seen.

Jackie's voice seemed quieter, as he could hear her speaking without the speakers, which were all pointing outwards.

"Now we have our candidates for jester, and voted on by all the sorority sisters," she said. Voting? When did this voting happen? Suresh was confused. "During the dance, each sister had the chance to check out each of the candidates and decided who they thought would be the best jester. They each voted by sticking a pink sticker on the back of who they thought should win," Jackie explained.

Oh! thought Suresh, that explained all those stickers. But why did they all vote for him?

"As those of you who have been here before well know, the jester of the party is the man who has the smallest dick," Jackie went on.

Suresh's face turned red and he felt faint as the jeers rebounded throughout the room. With a sinking feeling, he now understood why they had all been rubbing up against him. They were trying to figure out how big he was.

He frantically tried to find Ruby in the crowd, but the glare of the lights was too great.

Suddenly, he felt two hands grabbing the waist of his pants, and heard Jackie say, "And now, for the 'big' reveal! One... two... three!"

With a rip, his pants were torn from him. He instinctively tried to bring his hands over to cover himself, but was thwarted by the steel manacles around his wrists that kept his hands behind his back. The chain pushed against his back, and resulted in him thrusting his crotch forward. Simultaneously, the spotlights moved lower, and he could tell from the warmth they generated that they were likely pointing at this penis.

There was a second of complete silence, which felt like an eternity. Then the entire crowd erupted in cheers and jeers. He could hear people saying, "Holy shit, they're all so fucking small!" and "I think I picked the winner!"

"It looks like we have two contenders," Jackie said, "Suresh and John. Let's find out who the winner truly is!" She beckoned to two of the pledges. "Now we measure them... but they have to be erect!"

Suresh felt the sweat coming off his face as he could dimly see Ruby walking towards him. She was smiling, but it seemed a little more malicious now. "I didn't realize you were going to be a candidate for jester," she hissed at him through a clenched smile. Suresh tried to say something, but she cut him off immediately. "Shut up and let me do my job," she said.

To Suresh's confusion, she walked in front of him, lightly brushing his penis with her hand, but then crossed over and stood behind him. His penis began slowly moving in response to her brushing, unfurling a bit, but then subsided again as she moved behind him.

"Gloves on?" Jackie asked brightly to the pledges that stood behind the two sweating men. Suresh heard the snap of a rubber glove in response from behind him.

"Great!" Jackie said, "Now, because these 'men' have such small penises, they don't deserve to be sucked in order to get hard. Instead, they're going to be fucked!" She paused for the eddies of laughter that roiled through the crowd. "Now, begin!"

Suresh gasped as he felt a wet finger start tickling his asshole. He instinctively tried moving away from the stimulus, and then felt his hair being pulled. "Don't embarrass me, Suresh," whispered Ruby. "Just let me do this."

Confused, he stopped moving away and stood there dumbly. Within a few seconds, he felt the finger start slowly entering his anal sphincter. With her other hand, Ruby placed her hand on his buttocks and parted them, and then with a gentle twisting movement, she was quickly in his ass.

Suresh felt his face start to redden as he heard the jeers and catcalls of the crowd. Now that the spotlight wasn't in his face, it was easier to see the crowd, including Brittany, who smiled at him and held up her pinky finger in that time-honored sign for "small penis." Ears red, he quickly looked away.

Within a short amount of time, Ruby's finger was deep in his ass and she started making a corkscrewing motion, feeling all around. With continuous gentle pressure, she started advancing her finger forward until she came into contact with his prostate.

Suresh gasped as he started feeling funny inside. Nothing like this had ever happened to him. To his great embarrassment, his penis started swelling, to the whoops and cheers of the crowd. Ruby started responding to the crowd by moving her finger faster and faster. As Suresh started to realize that she was basically fucking him in the ass, one finger became two. He tried to push away, but she grabbed his hair again. "Don't move," she hissed.

Soon, Suresh's penis was as hard as he had ever felt it be. He began to feel like he was about to ejaculate, and his breath started getting faster.

"...and stop!" yelled Jackie. Before he knew what was happening, Ruby had slipped around front, took a small ruler. and was measuring him. Jackie walked over while the measurement was taking place. Suresh started going soft, and Jackie smacked him on the ass. "I told you I couldn't wait to see you at the dance," she smirked at him, as she looked him over.

Suresh couldn't meet her face, looking downwards. The wooden stocks prevented him from seeing anything that was going on, but he could feel the ruler being held against his penis. He could also still feel the cold gel dripping down between his ass cheeks.

Ruby left his side and walked over to Jackie, who had moved back to the center of the stage. The other pledge, who had presumably been measuring John, met the two of them and they all conferred in low tones.

"OK, we have a 'winner,'" Jackie said with a smirk. "At 3.25 inches, Suresh is our jester!"

Suresh was dumbfounded. He knew he wasn't *that* small. He had measured himself erect before (after all, who hadn't), and he knew that he was exactly 3.5" when checking his bone-pressed erect length (known as BPEL). He tried to say something, but quickly realized that it was largely irrelevant. Especially when he was released from the stocks and looked over at John. While John's erection was slowly diminishing, he could tell that even in its current semi-turgid state, it was still larger than his.

Chapter Eight

Suresh stood there, dumbfounded. How could this have all gone so wrong, so quickly? Jackie stood next to him as he stood there. He still had his hands shackled behind him, and couldn't hide from the crowd. The spotlight still shone on his penis, making it obvious to everyone how small he was.

"Now the jester needs his costume!" Jackie yelled, and the crowd roared in response. Within seconds, multiple pledges had come up to him with scissors and carefully cut off all his remaining clothes. Suresh tried to hold back a sob as he saw his expensive suit lie in tatters on the floor.

Brittany came onstage smiling broadly, carrying an outfit. It was a half-white, half-black harlequin costume. There was a matching hat with bells on the top. The pledges helped him get into it, and Suresh complied with alacrity, thinking that at least he would be covered up. Unfortunately, once he put it on he realized that it was incredibly form-fitting, and more importantly had a hole cut out of the crotch with another in the back. His penis had returned to its quiescent state in his anxiety, and the hole just served to emphasize how small it really was.

Jackie was still talking, "...and now his dicklet needs its own costume!"

Brittany took a pink ribbon and tied it securely around his penis and balls. She then took out a ruler and measured 12 inches from the end, and cut off the extra ribbon. "This is how long the 'king's' cock is," she purred. It allowed everyone to immediately see the difference between Suresh's dick and Michael's. The ribbon was almost to his knee!

"Now in order to give him a 'fighting chance,' we will try to keep him as hard as possible," Jackie said. Suresh let out a gasp as someone roughly stuck a plug in his ass. He turned around to see Ruby smirking at him.

The butt plug appeared to have a bit of a curve to it, and applied a constant pressure to his prostate. Against his will, he slowly began to get hard again. The ribbon in turn acted as a cock ring, and kept him engorged.

"As we all know, the queen is the person who brings the jester to the party," Jackie continued. Suresh's stomach dropped. Now he understood why Brittany had asked him to the party. He watched numbly as they put a crown on Brittany's head and gave her a fur-lined purple robe. She was also given a gold-colored scepter that was shaped like a penis. She turned to Suresh and smiled.

"Did you really think I wanted you as my date? We're both on the swimming team, idiot. I've seen your 'package' in your competition Speedos, and I immediately knew that you were going to be the best jester ever," Brittany said with a smile. "Now, kneel before your queen and thank me for even thinking about bringing you to the best party of the year!"

Suresh felt hands on his shoulder, pushing him downwards until he buckled and kneeled. He looked up at Brittany as she sneered at him. She then "knighted" him with her scepter. Ruby quietly stood to his right side, and kneeled down with him. "Thank her, Suresh," she whispered.

"Umm... thank you?" Suresh said. He was surprised when Brittany slapped him across the face.

"Is that how you thank your queen, jester?" asked Ruby.

Suresh tried to smile and seem happy. "Thank you so much, my queen!" he said, more earnestly.

"I think you need to kiss her ass more," said Ruby.

Suresh tried to thank her again, in more flowery language, but Brittany slapped him again. "I don't think you understand," said Brittany, "you literally need to kiss my ass." She immediately turned around, lifted up her dress, and backed up into his face.

Suresh tried to back away, but Ruby grabbed the back of his head and shoved it into Brittany's ass. Frantically, he tried kissing it, and Ruby let up a little. After a couple of seconds of kissing, Brittany said, "now lick my asshole, jester."

Nose scrunched up, Suresh tentatively brought his extended tongue to Brittany's asshole. She had obviously bleached it, and it didn't look that bad, if he was being honest. It was just nothing that he had ever done before. He was starting to realize that tonight was going to be a whole lot of firsts.

Lightly licking the rim, he realized to his surprise that it didn't taste bad at all. Other than a slight smell of sweat, it was actually quite clean, and didn't smell anything like he had assumed. Ruby suddenly grabbed the back of his head again, and forced him deeper into her ass, so that he was basically tongue fucking Brittany. Again, there was no bad taste—in fact, it tasted a little like cherries. She had obviously cleaned herself out, and that fact made Suresh absurdly grateful.

After what seemed like a long time, but in reality was likely a minute at most, Brittany moved away from him, and walked away.

It wasn't until then that Suresh realized that he was kneeling in front of the crowd, with his penis engorged, face sweaty and hair disheveled. He had almost forgotten that everyone was there. But now with the spotlight off him, he could see everyone in the crowd. They were all cheering, and to his horror he saw multiple people with phones, recording videos of the entire "ceremony."

Jackie stood in front of everyone once more. "Because the queen's date has the smallest penis, she has the right to fuck anyone at this party. She has complete carte blanche. As the date of the king, I am the duchess, and have second pick of anyone here. That concludes our royal court. Now let everyone have fun!"

More cheering ensued as Jackie was given a simple tiara. Suresh was still on his knees, completely numb. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up. Ruby was standing next to him.

"I've been chosen to help you understand the duties of the jester," she said. "Obey me in all things, and we should be fine. But don't embarrass me in any way, ok?" Suresh just nodded. He saw her gaze move towards his crotch, as she focused on his tiny penis, still engorged, waving around in vain. "That's really a shame," she said, shaking her head in sorrow.

Chapter Nine

Ruby quickly pulled him up by his manacles, forcing him to stand up quickly to prevent his shoulders from being dislocated. "Follow me," she said, and grabbed the pink ribbon that was around his cock and balls. He was forced to follow at a half-trot as she walked briskly over to where the rest of the royal court was sitting.

Ruby passed the long line of people waiting to see the king and queen, who were sitting in their thrones. Once they were standing in front of them, with a brisk twist of her wrist, she pulled down on the ribbon, forcing Suresh quickly to his knees, while making him gasp from the pulling on his cock and balls. Looking up from his knees, he realized he was so close to Michael that he could see every vein on his penis as it draped minaciously over the edge of the seat.

"I bring the jester to you, oh King," Ruby announced, with a curtsey. Michael stood up and "knighted" Suresh once more with his penis-shaped scepter. Suresh tried to look down, but Ruby gently put her hand under his chin and forced him to look upwards once more. The entirety of Suresh's visual field was taken up by Michael's cock. It was soft but slightly engorged. He could even see it throb slightly in tune to Michael's heartbeat.

"You will thank the king by kissing the scepter," Ruby stated. Blushing, Suresh tried to get up to kiss the scepter in Michael's hand, but was prevented from doing so by Ruby's hand on his shoulder.

"Not that scepter," she said, and then pointed to Michael's penis. "That one."

Suresh immediately backed away. There was no way he was going to kiss Michael's penis! His thoughts skittered frantically as he tried to find a way to get out of this worsening situation.

Michael just smiled and grabbed Suresh's head. He was so big that he basically enveloped Suresh's entire skull in the palm of his hand. Without saying a word, he slowly began to squeeze. Suresh's eyes started tearing as his head was enveloped in a huge vise. He started seeing stars. Any movement away from Michael resulted in tightening of the vise, and any movement towards resulted in loosening. In blinding pain, he slowly was brought closer to Michael's penis. It radiated heat and he could see a slight reddish hue that covered about half of its length. He realized that he was now seeing the lipstick marks from Ruby's ministrations.

With a sob, he realized that he now had no choice. He gently pursed his lips and gave the penis a small kiss, then tried to back away. But it was not to be.

"That's not enough, jester," said Michael, his voice a mixture of contempt and boredom. "You need to thank your king for agreeing to let you into the royal court. As a result, you need to clean my cock until your 'girlfriend's' lipstick is all gone."

smlwilli3
smlwilli3
11 Followers
12