Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do that! I can't stand it!"

"You don't like it?"

"It's so...intense. I go all weak-kneed and just want to...God I wish Richard were here! Look what you've done!" Betty stamped a foot in frustration, splashing water.

Doris stood up and put an arm around Betty to pull her into an embrace. "We can just pretend Richard is here. Close your eyes and pretend he's here. Go on, do it.

Betty blushed, but closed her eyes. Doris reached down and caressed the well exposed clit and then the labia around it, circling around the vaginal entrance. Her other hand caressed a breast as she leaned down to kiss Betty. Betty threw her arms around Doris and Doris responded with two fingers into the vagina and then back out to stroke the long, sensitive clit. Her other hand worked first one breast and then the other. Betty ground her hips against Doris' leg with an increasing desperation soon bordering on frenzy. Doris's fingers touched whatever caused Betty to writhe the most. She took a breast in her mouth and, as she sensed Betty beginning to climax, kissed her again and kneaded a breast with her hand. Betty ground herself hard against Doris's leg and hand and wrapped her arms around Doris in a tight embrace. If Doris had not been kissing her there is no telling what kind of sound would have escaped her. Betty finally started to collapse as her legs gave way, but Doris continued to hold her in an embrace, holding her up until she was able to stand again.

Doris asked "was that what it was like?"

Betty, gasping, could say nothing, but nodded.

"Wow. That must have been some feeling. I wish I had been in the shower with you two."

Betty panted "You did stuff with him, too."

"Yeah, but a shower would have topped it all. Let me feel it like you did."

"What are you talking about?"

"This pretending to be Richard has got me all worked up myself. Please, show me again, but you do Richard's part. Please let me feel what you felt. Nobody has to know. I certainly won't tell. Please? If you don't, I'll just have to do it myself right here."

Betty blushed yet again. "No, don't do that! That's not a nice thing to do."

"Then help me. I'll close my eyes. I won't look, I promise. It won't be you, it will be Richard."

Doris handed Betty the soap and Betty proceeded to wash Doris' back and then hesitantly reached around from behind to wash her breasts.

"Remember, you had him do extra."

Betty washed Doris's breasts again, cradling and kneading them. She then stepped around in front of Doris and knelt. Doris' long legs placed her somewhat sparse pale hair right in front of Betty's face. She had never really paid close attention to her own parts before, never spent time examining herself. Now she looked with curiosity at Doris, displayed right in front of her. She used the soap to shampoo the hair. As she rinsed it she felt the labia and gently pried them apart; Doris helped by spreading her legs. Betty ran a finger along the slit all the way to the back and then forward again. She was surprised that her finger sank into Doris' vagina, but withdrew it and continued up to where she knew her own clit was. Doris' was much smaller, well hidden, but peeking out as it was stimulated. Doris moaned softly. Betty brought her face in for a closer examination and had an urge to do something she had previously found repugnant. She couldn't help herself from bringing her lips up to Doris' labia - so like a mouth - and kissing her. Doris inhaled sharply. "Oh, yes!"

Betty was somewhat taken aback. How could something as simple as a kiss cause such a reaction? Once again she tilted her head to the side and brought her lips in for a kiss. This time, as with a real kiss, she used her tongue. Her hands held Doris' hips as the kiss lingered. Doris suddenly pulled Betty's head in tight so her lips and tongue were mashed into the labia and against the clitoris. Doris writhed, threw her head back and let out a loud cry of pleasure. Betty felt her tongue coated with some liquid, but told herself that it was like a real kiss and they were just trading saliva. Doris gave a final shudder and then stood gasping for breath still holding Betty's face against her.

Betty extricated herself from Doris' grasp and sat back on the floor of the shower, water streaming over her. Doris leaned back against the shower wall. When she could speak she said "Damn, Betts. That was nearly as good as anything Richard did that afternoon when we jumped him together."

Betty held a hand over her mouth with her eyes wide. "I can't believe what I just did! Just touching there is nasty, but here I went and..." She gave a shudder.

Doris squatted down in front of her. "Look, Betty. The body is not nasty. What you did was beautiful. There are only very few times I've felt like I just did. Thank you. That was way beyond anything I ever would have expected to experience." She leaned forward and gave Betty a kiss, prying Betty's lips apart with her tongue. When she leaned back again she licked her lips and said with a grin "Hey I don't taste half bad, do I? If you ever want to, I'll do it for you. I'd like to see how your equipment reacts to a kiss like that. Come to think of it, Richard did it, didn't he? One day let me try."

Betty blushed again.

************************************************************************

The next to last Friday in September Joel, Frank and Eddie piled into Joel's 1950 gray Packard coupe and pulled out of the fraternity house parking lot at 8:30 for the seven hour drive down to Sarah Smith College.

"Are you sure they are expecting us?" Eddie asked.

"Got Doris' response right here in my suitcase. Best yet, they are having a sorority party tomorrow night. Just think of all the girls! I don't know how many guys attend their parties, but we can be sure there will be plenty of girls to go around!"

Frank asked "Did she give you any idea where we will be able to stay? Obviously we can't stay with them, at least not openly. I don't know how tight a rein is kept on the girl's extra-curricular activities in the house."

"Doris said there were some rooming houses in town and she was pretty sure we could find a vacancy. We might all have to stay in one room, though. That would mean only one of us could 'ahem' entertain guests at a time."

Eddie laughed. "Only you would think of something like that!"

"Well, think about it. Where can we take them to get lucky? We have the room and the car. After we see the lay of the land we can make some plans. Who knows? They may have something planned."

Frank mused "I wonder how many of the girls we saw at the beach will be there? Obviously Doris, and probably that red haired girl with freckles who tossed you out of her car. I think I remember her name was Margo or Margaret or something like that. And there was that real pretty girl with the black hair."

"The one who blushed all the time?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, that one. Richard did say she was a good dancer. There were two others, but I got the impression they were still in high school. The real short one with red hair seemed to be Margaret's sister and the other one was her friend. Her friend was kind of cute, but real shy. They are probably away at some different college now, so I doubt we'll see them."

"Richard mentioned that three more girls joined them Saturday evening, but never told us their names or anything about them."

"Typical for him. I wish he lay some straight poop on us about what he does with them."

Eddie shook his head slowly. "I guess that is one of the reasons girls are all over him. He never tells anything about them. I try to use his rules and they actually work really well, but I find it hard not to compare notes, as it were, about experiences with a girl."

Joel added "I hope we have lots of experiences to share this weekend!"

After they had driven awhile Joel asked "By the way, I didn't think to ask before we left, did you guys bring any rubbers?"

Frank answered "I have two."

Eddie added "So do I. That should be plenty. I've never used more than one in a weekend."

"Shit, guys. Are you serious? Two each? I've got half a box. You guys may be planning to just cozy up or something, but I plan on scoring a bunch. Two! Unbelievable! I bet I use most of mine just with Doris."

Frank laughed and leaned over to slap Joel on the back of the head.

Margaret, as chapter president, was in charge of setting up for the party. She checked off each item as she accomplished it, starting with the beer delivery Friday afternoon. She assigned others to do the decorations and setting up extra tables and chairs the next day.

The party was to be an opportunity for potential pledges to check out the house, and for the sisters to get a first impression of the girls who might rush the sorority. A number of guys from Johnson Smith College, across town, were expected, so the bathroom on the lower level had a 'MEN' sign hung on the door

The beer delivery truck had just left when a gray Packard rolled up in front of the house. Margaret strode out to direct the driver to the proper parking area, but was astounded to see Joel behind the wheel. "Just who invited you, Joel? We're busy this weekend, so I guess you'll just have to turn right around and leave."

"Whoa, Margaret. We're here at the invitation of Doris."

Margaret swore under her breath. "She should have asked me before she invited you. We are entertaining prospective pledges."

"How about we find Doris and settle it? The guys and I have looked forward to this weekend."

Margaret peered into the car and recognized Frank and Eddie. "Sorry for the 'unwelcome' welcome, guys. But I don't need to contend with Joel this weekend."

As the discussion went on Doris emerged from the house. Seeing the car and a scowling Margaret she quickly surmised who had just arrived and approached the vehicle. "Hey, Joel. Glad you could come. We should have a blast this weekend! Who did you bring with you?"

The three guys emerged from the car and Joel made introductions. "Doris, I hope you remember Frank and Eddie. Guys, this is Doris and the grouchy one is Margaret."

Eddie nodded and said "We're pleased to actually meet you, Margaret. It was fun watching you jerk Joel around at the beach, but we were never introduced."

Margaret eyed the newcomers and considered that the other two might have some potential if she could keep Joel in line.

Doris seemed to sense what Margaret was thinking. "Don't worry, Maggs. I'll keep the loud-mouth occupied. Richard said the other two would be good dates. We'll just have to see how good his word is, won't we, guys?"

Eddie and Frank laughed, but Joel kept his eye on the tall platinum blonde with the long legs.

Margaret shook her head and stomped back into the house. Doris and the three guys watched her go. "Wow! What an ass she has!" Joel exclaimed.

Doris ignored the remark, although everyone on campus considered Margaret to have one fine rear end. "You'll have to excuse her. She's in charge of the party this weekend and it has her on edge. But, enough chit-chat. Let's get you settled in and then we can visit. I'll give you a quick tour and introduce you around. Here, I've written down the addresses a couple of rooming houses we often send guys to. They are close to campus on College Street. There are others, but these two are a little less, shall we say, strict about visitation policies. I have them listed in order of preference. Get thee hence before all the rooms are taken. We're not the only sorority with a party this weekend, although ours are always the best, if I may say so. Come back here after you're settled in and then we'll see where we stand."

Within ten minutes one room was secured. Lucky for them there were two beds, as several rooms only had one.

"Okay now." Frank said as he stretched out on the bed, testing it out. "Who gets to have a bed by himself?"

Eddie offered "Let's choose for it. On the count of three show either one or two fingers. The two the same share a bed."

Joel groused "I'm the tallest, so I should have the single. But, okay. I guess that is the fairest method."

They stood in a circle and on the count of three Frank and Joel had ones and Eddie a two."

Frank told Joel "I hope you don't hog the covers."

"I don't plan on spending a lot of time here, anyway. I've got plans for Doris."

Eddie laughed "Be careful what you wish for, Joel. From the looks of her I'll bet she can chew you up and spit you out."

"Humph. We'll see about that. I'll have her on her back in nothing flat."

At slightly after four the trio pulled up in front of the Delta Omega Gamma house once again. Doris instructed them where they could safely park the car without getting a ticket, and then proceeded to give them a campus tour. Along the way she showed them a campus arboretum that included a number of secluded nooks, some with benches. "You may want to file this location away for future reference, if you get my drift. It can be popular on weekends, but we have an unwritten rule not to disturb anyone you find there. As long as nobody gets hurt or complains the faculty looks the other way about it. As girl's schools go, this one is fairly progressive." Doris laughed "Of course, most people think the function of a girl going to college is to get a Mrs. Attached to their name, and how better than by meeting guys?"

Each of the three guys eyed with satisfaction the females they saw during the tour. "These girls are better looking than the ones back at Western," Joel observed.

"Right up there with the girls at Collins, across town," Eddie agreed.

At the conclusion of the tour she told them "Go and grab a bite to eat. There are a number of establishments that cater to the college crowd near where you are staying. Some of the dormies eat there, and there are two other colleges in town, too. After we eat at the house I'll introduce you around so you can see if anything looks interesting, if you catch my drift. We'll be finished by six thirty and then committee members will begin some preliminary work for the party tomorrow. I hear you have live music at your frat house. We won't have anything like what Barbara tells us you have. We just have some local guys playing, but they are good enough to dance to. We will have plenty of refreshments, though."

After a decent hamburger at a local diner the guys ambled back to the sorority on foot. As the house came into view some girls could be seen entering and leaving. Doris emerged just as they reached the bottom of the steps to the house entrance.

"Right on time. Come on into the parlor and let's see who we can find."

The girls were apparently not surprised to see Doris with several males in tow, but looked with interest at three new faces. Doris went around the room to each of the groups standing around and talking after dinner.

"Hey girls, here are three guys who were with Richard at the beach last spring," she said to a group sitting on a sofa, one rather athletic looking, one with extremely long hair, certainly much longer than was considered fashionable, and one the guys considered very pretty but who seemed rather quiet. "You remember Richard, right? These are fraternity brothers of his. The tall one is Joel, I'm sure you heard us talk of him, the short blond one is Frank, and the body-builder looking one is Eddie. Guys, meet Barbara, Marilyn and Mary. They're good friends, we all went to high school together, even though they all belong to Gamma Zeta now. They all experienced Richard at the beach, too. Barbara is the one with a sister, Grace, who belongs to Gamma Zeta at Western State and has attended some of your parties."

Eddie nodded knowingly. "Grace? At our Gamma Zeta chapter? I think I danced with her once, although I haven't had the chance to get to know her very well. She seems to be a nice girl."

Barbara snorted, trying to hold in a laugh. "You really don't know her very well, then. Nice is not a word I'd use to describe her. She's not as fast as Doris, but can be quick to drop her panties. I wouldn't be surprised if you got lucky with her. Richard certainly knows her."

"Richard knows everybody!" Eddie laughed.

The other two girls covered their mouths in embarrassment to hear Marilyn talk. Joel filed the name Grace away as someone he should look up when they got back. Eddie and Frank looked at each other in wonderment. If this was any indication of what they would be dealing with over the weekend things should go very well.

They next came across Margaret handing out assignments for the party. She scowled at Doris and the guys, but the guys recognized another girl with her as the pretty girl from the beach. The one with black hair who blushed easily.

"Betts, these are Richard's friends. You remember Joel, I'm sure. The others are Eddie and Frank. Guys, this is Betty. The other two are Janet and Mary Ellen. Oh, and here comes Adele to join the group."

Joel started right to work. He ran his hand over his slicked-back hair and said "Hey dolls, you can have it made in the shade with me as your daddy-o."

Mary Ellen laughed at the lame line. Janet rolled her eyes. Margaret said "Save it for tomorrow, Joel."

The three guys were more than pleased at the twenty or so girls they were introduced to, and the three were likewise met with pleased approval.

Doris huddled with several of the girls and then came back to the guys. "Okay, we're set for tonight. Margaret wants to take some time off from worrying about the party and Mary, one of the Gammas, has nothing to do with our party preparations, so they'll go with us. The only stipulation is that Joel sticks with me and doesn't bother Mary or Margaret. Okay with you guys?"

Three male heads nodded, waiting with anticipation to see what Doris had cooked up for the evening.

The six strolled together down College Street. Along the way Margaret and Frank paired up, as did Mary and Eddie. At an establishment called The Library they entered and found a table. "Hey, Doris!" the bartender greeted. "Six?"

"Hey, Stan. Yeah. The usual."

Shortly six draft beers were delivered to the table.

Over the course of a couple of hours they group got acquainted over beer and cigarettes. The guys found out that Doris, Mary, Barbara, Marilyn, Margaret and Margaret's younger sister, Lisa, all went to the same high school. All were upperclassmen except Lisa was a freshman. Comparisons were made between Western State and Sarah Smith, and jokes were told until everyone felt comfortable with each other. It became obvious all the girls had encountered Richard and Richard's Rules along the way and understood how they could ease what could be awkward attempts at physical contact. Margaret made sure everyone knew that she did not come to this place very often, but Doris did. It was a good place to meet guys from other nearby schools. With a name like The Library it was a natural. Anyone there could honestly tell their parents they spent a lot of time at The Library.

During the course of the conversation Doris wet the rim of an empty glass and stretched a paper napkin over it.

"What are you doing, Doris?" Barbara asked.

"We're going to play a little game to see who buys the next round." She placed a quarter in the center of the napkin, then lit another cigarette and burned a hole in the napkin. They went around the table, each taking a turn burning a hole in the napkin. Frank burned the hole that caused the quarter to fall into the glass. Everyone laughed as Doris said "Next round is on you, Frank!"

It was dark when they emerged, and Doris steered the group back toward campus. Joel cracked a number of jokes that had the girls laughing.

Mary asked Doris "Are we heading where I think we are?"

"Well, I thought it might be a good idea to get to know each other a little better. Have any better ideas?"