Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh."

At the gates to the arboretum Doris told the assembled group. "If you go in here you can do what you want. There will be privacy, as I've already told the guys. Guys, we understand the 'stop when asked' rule and the 'don't do anything that makes someone uncomfortable' rule. We have all experienced them, so there is nothing new for us. Hopefully that should loosen things up a little. Just remember that the gates close at twelve tonight," and then she took Joel by the hand and led him toward her favorite spot at a far corner of the arboretum.

Margaret and Mary looked at each other and Margaret shrugged. "Your call, Mary."

"I'll be okay."

As Margaret and Frank wandered off, Eddie and Mary started along the twisting path until they spied a likely side trail that proved to have a bench at the end, a bench intended for contemplation in solitude, but for which the girls often found other uses.

They sat together talking idly and Eddie put his arm around Mary; she leaned her head on his shoulder. After a few more minutes of idle chat Eddie leaned over and kissed her. She indicated her willingness by kissing back with tongue and laying a hand on his chest. Continuing to kiss, Eddie stroked Mary's hair and caressed her bare arm. Mary rubbed his chest then dropped her hand and rested it on his leg. Eddie cupped a breast through her clothes and she made sighing sounds and rubbed her hand on his leg.

Emboldened by her signals, Eddie untucked her blouse and ran his hand up under it to fondle a bra-clad breast. She responded by moving her hand up his leg until she felt the bulge in his pants. Since she obviously had some activity in mind, he likewise slid his hand up under her skirt and rested it on the mound of her sex. Her sounds of pleasure led him to slip his hand under the waistband of her underwear and explore the secrets hidden there. She continued her active role by removing his shirt, and unfastening his belt, the button on his pants and his zipper.

Eddie had never encountered a girl so bold before. He unbuttoned her blouse and then lowered her panties. She lifted her hips so the garment could slide over her hips and off. Eddie used his fingers inside her vagina and then withdrew them and stroked the growing clitoris and ran his fingers up and down the slit until his fingers were soaked from her. She shoved her hand down inside his underwear and panted a whisper into his ear "Before we go any further, did you bring anything?"

Eddie grabbed his wallet and tore open the foil package.

"Let me help you with that."

Eddie wasn't used to things moving so fast, but certainly wasn't about to invoke one of the Rules. The girl really knew her way around a penis. She arose briefly and straddled him. The way the bench was constructed there was no lower back support, so her legs went through the back of the bench. Eddie reached around to unfasten her bra. She shook her head 'no' to indicate Rule number one, so Eddie contented himself with fondling a breast through her lacy bra.

Mary knew how to move to please him and Eddie knew what to do to please her. "I can't hold out any longer," he groaned. As he began to climax she did also, with contractions so powerful that Eddie thought his penis was being squeezed with a fist, and the effect was to heighten his own pleasure beyond anything he had experienced before, and he tried to keep from shouting what he was thinking - ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She bent to kiss him and groaned something into his mouth, whatever she said muffled by the kiss.

When it was over he remained inside her and she rested her head, glistening with perspiration, on his shoulder while they both struggled to regain control of their breathing.

When he could speak he put his hands on her shoulders and sat her upright, still straddling his lap. "Why didn't you want me to take off your bra? Most girls like that. You obviously liked what I was doing to you."

Mary swallowed and looked away as she considered how to respond. "You are a friend of Richard's, right?"

"Yeah, we've had rooms next to each other for going on four years."

"Did Richard tell you anything about the weekend at the beach last spring?"

Eddie shook his head "Richard never tells anything."

"But you abide by his Rules, though?"

"Sure. I learned early on that they made sense."

"Okay. I'm going to tell you something if you promise not to tell anyone else. It is very embarrassing."

Eddie wondered what could be embarrassing, and if it had something to do with her body. "My lips are sealed, and my word is good, but by the Rules you don't have to tell me."

Mary sucked on her lower lip for a moment before she reached around and unfastened her bra. "I am very sensitive about his, but Richard made me see the positives. I didn't want you to take my bra off because I didn't want to destroy the moment for us."

When she shook her blouse the rest of the way off and removed her bra Eddie was stunned speechless.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you. I can see it on your face."

He was quick to snap out of it and sought to sooth her. "I will admit I was startled for a moment. Look, Mary, just because you are unusual doesn't mean you should be ashamed."

Eddie reached out and touched the most unusual breasts he had ever seen. They were not small, but were flat, like they were deflated, and hung on her chest like flaps. He lifted one and caressed the nipple with a thumb. "Do you like it when I do that?"

Mary nodded as she slid off his lap to sit next to him.

Eddie lowered his head and took one in his mouth, using his tongue to caress the nipple, and she made a soft moan of pleasure. When he held the other one in a hand and rubbed the rosy tip she arched her back. His other hand wandered back down between her legs and fingers plunged into the wet crevice once again. She responded by stroking his soft condom-clad penis.

He made a face. "Oops, I think this one is full."

"We'd better take it off. Do you have another one?"

"Yeah, but I left it back at the room. I never expected to need two in one night. I never have before."

Mary removed the used condom and tossed it on the ground and he said "We can still do some more. I think I can please you again, even if I can't fully participate."

His lips and fingers went back to work.

The sound of voices in the distance gave him pause. A female voice called out in a loud whisper "anyone in here?"

Eddie froze and his eyes widened.

Mary turned her head and called out softly "Occupied."

A male voice called in to them "Sorry!" And gradually the voices faded into the distance.

"That was close," he said.

"We told you that anyone in here would be left alone. That's how it works. Those two will find their own spot. This is a favorite place at night, especially on weekends. Let's see, where were we before we were interrupted?"

Eddie hesitated, but Mary drew him in for a kiss and his hands were soon back at work on her unusual breasts, which seemed to please her greatly.

One hand wandered back down between her thighs and she spread her knees apart to give him better access. His hand was soon soaked and he inserted his fingers into her hungry vagina. She ground against his hand so the heel of his hand pressed on her clit. He moved his fingers in and out of her, sometimes giving the clit a squeeze or rub, but always ending up in the warmth of her body. She pushed his head down to a breast and he took as much as he could into his mouth. What a different sensation her unusual shape felt like as his tongue played over a nipple.

Soon he felt her body begin to tense and she threw her head back and moaned loudly as she climaxed. His fingers felt the same squeezing pulses as he had felt earlier, amazingly tight and his hand became soaked with a warm wetness. He held still, one breast in his mouth and his hand, motionless, remaining in her vagina until her spasms died away and she slumped back on the bench.

He kissed her and she said "that was wonderful. You know, I have had fun made of my boobs so much that I never showed them, so sex for me was just intercourse. Richard showed me how much better it could be if I let my boobs participate. I still don't show them to everyone, only those I trust. I trust you, Eddie."

"It was an unusual feeling for me, too, how your breasts felt in my mouth. I mean the fact that they are not round makes them much more nibbleable, if that is a word.

"I felt it, believe me, I felt it."

She ran her hand over his chest and then down to his hardening penis. "We need to do something for you, too."

"Yeah, I wish I had brought my other protection."

"Well, we'll just have to work around that."

"What do you mean?"

She gave him a devilish look as she gripped him and began to stroke. "Let's see what we can do about it. I told you I had to compensate for not showing my chest, so I learned how to take a guy's mind off of them."

She leaned her head on his chest and used both hands on him, one concentration on the penis, the other below, in gentle strokes. But she had still more in mind.

She slid to her knees between his legs, brought her face close to his penis and began to blow on it. Closer her lips came to him. Suddenly she used her hand to guide him into her mouth, and he gasped.

At first she just held the head and used her tongue to swirl around it. Gradually she took more and more into her mouth and began to bob her head. The in and out motion combined with the use of her tongue quickly had him rock hard again. Occasionally she took it out of her mouth, played her fingers over it, and smiled up at him before taking him in again.

He felt the tightening in his scrotum that heralded the imminence of his climax. She felt it, too and took him out. Her hands worked on him while she laid her head on his thigh. Eddie felt he practically exploded and shot jet after jet. She aimed him up so it all landed on his chest and abdomen. When he was finished she raised up to kiss him.

"How was that?"

"Wow. I never felt anything like that before."

"Sorry I didn't take it all in my mouth, but I really like to watch it shoot out. I think it is exciting to realize that I caused that!"

"I've never had that done before."

"As I said, I learned to do it to compensate for not letting the guys play with my boobs."

She sat next to him for a few moments. "Now we need to clean you up."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a wad of tissues that she used to wipe him off. When she was finished she used another tissue to wrap up the condom and the dirty tissues.

"I'll toss this mess in a trash can at the arboretum entrance. This has been wonderful, but I think we are done here. Walk me back to the Gamma house."

They dressed and Eddie held her hand until they reached the steps to the entrance to the Gamma Zeta house, next door to the Delta house. They kissed and she said "I may see you sometime tomorrow. Who knows what will happen."

He watched her go inside, then turned and slowly walked back toward the room.

************************************************************************

Margaret led Frank by the hand as they went through the arboretum to find a spot of their own. She leaned her head down a darkened pathway and whispered "Hello. Anyone here?" When there was no reply she said "Ah. My favorite place appears to be unoccupied. Come with me.

The side path led only a short way from the main pathway, but went around some dense shrubbery and led to an arched rose arbor with a plain backless bench beneath it. The air was redolent with the scent of the still-blooming roses. "I love this place. Sometimes I come here just to be alone and smell the roses. If you guys hadn't shown up I probably would have come here tonight just to get away from the responsibilities of the party preparation. Honestly, some people can't even complete a simple task without asking a hundred questions. I might as well do it myself."

She plopped down on the bench and patted the seat beside her. Frank sat down and immediately snuggled closer to her and put an arm around her.

"Diving right in, are you?"

"I got the impression that you were on the bold side and would appreciate moving right along."

She wagged a finger at him. "Has Richard been talking to you about me?"

Frank laughed. "That rascal won't say anything. No, I need to form my own impressions. I think you are someone who knows what you want and goes for it."

"Very observant of you. I am a no nonsense gal, and don't like pussyfooting around. I don't know if I could stand to be around Joel for very long. Good grief. I wonder if he is all talk and no action. I guess Doris will find that out in a hurry."

"I'm not here with Doris, though, Margaret. Tell me, what do you want from this weekend? With us, I mean."

Margaret pursed her lips before answering. "Right now I want someone to make me forget about tomorrow for a while. I want someone to please me. Let me put it bluntly. I don't want someone to just screw and then hitch up his pants and leave. I want to feel every bit as good as you do when you do it."

Frank was astonished at her directness. "It's nice to know what is expected. I've been in enough bull sessions with Richard that I think I know what you mean. He never tells details, but does share his philosophy concerning girls. I think pleasing you will please me as well. That is how I understand it to work. Always has for me, ever since I learned it from him."

Margaret leaned over for a kiss. "So, please me already. You've got to uphold the reputation of Alpha Delta!"

Frank laughed again as he understood her meaning. He would be held to the standard Richard had set.

He took her at her word about 'no pussyfooting around' and immediately began to kiss her, starting with her lips, then moving to her face, eyes, ears and neck while he stroked her curly red hair. She ran her fingers through his short hair and put an arm around him. He kissed her arms and fingers, then went back to her lips and neck. When her eyes closed he moved to gently touch and caress a breast through her clothes. She inhaled a deep breath and slowly exhaled. His hand dropped to her lap and he caressed a leg through her skirt. Most girls, in his experience would tense up at that, but Margaret seemed to actually relax. She gave every sign of enjoying it.

He continued to stroke her hair and face as his other hand moved down to her knee and gradually began to push her skirt up until the hem was above her knee. His touch moved back to her breast, kneading it through her clothes. Several times she inhaled deeply and exhaled. Again he reached for her leg and pushed her skirt up higher, caressing a thigh. His touch reached the crease between her leg and body and a finger traced the hem of her underwear, and he noted her quickening breathing.

She made no move to touch him in any erotic way, so he surmised that he would have to please her before she participated actively.

Back at her chest he slowly tugged the hem of her sweater out of the waistband of her skirt. Her warm flesh begged to be touched, so he caressed her abdomen, tracing her navel, and finally gently kneading a bra-clad breast, and she made an "mmm" sound. Kisses continued to roam over her face and neck as he once again dropped his hand to her lap and laid it on her panties, covering her sex. She moved her hips to press against his hand.

He paused to lift her sweater up and off. She lifted her arms so it fell to the ground behind her. Both of his hands reached around to unfasten her bra, and she quickly shrugged that off also.

He cradled her breasts, playing with the nipples and her breathing became deeper and quicker. He dropped a hand to her lap again as he lowered his head to kiss the rosy tip of a breast. Her areolas were small and pale, but her nipples were large, lending them to be easily pulled with closed lips, and they rapidly hardened. She arched her back and turned her torso so he could reach both easily for kisses and sucking.

The hand in her lap moved over the fabric of her panties, eventually tracing the waistband and slowly sliding beneath until his hand rested on her sex, nestled in her now wet hair. A finger slipped between her labia into the warm recess and slid up and down it. He touched her clit and she jerked and gasped. The finger moved the other direction to her vaginal entrance, which he traced as she bucked against his hand.

At last she began to actively participate as she held her hands on either side of his head and moved him from one breast to the other, occasionally pulling his head up for a kiss and then pushing it back down.

He pushed the waistband of her panties down and she raised her hips so they could be slipped off. His hand was able to move about more freely and made use of the freedom to bring several fingers into action, stroking and squeezing her clit, kneading and tugging on her labia, and playing about her vaginal entrance. Two fingers eventually found their way inside and he used his thumb on her clitoris.

Her bucking motion became more agitated and she couldn't help uttering "oh, oh, oh, ohohohohohoh" before she came with a gush on his hand. She smashed his head against her breast and held it there until she subsided, and went limp against him with her chest heaving. He caressed her face and stroked her hair as she came down, and he removed his drenched hand from her sex.

She swallowed hard and opened her eyes. "Wow. You do know how to please a girl. That deserves a reward. At the beach I did something with Richard that I had never done before, and said that next time I might finish it differently. I think that time is now."

Margaret unbuckled his belt and slid his zipper down. "Help me here, Frank. I don't want to mess things up prematurely. I know you have to be ready."

"Am I ever!"

She pushed on the waistband of his pants and underwear and he kicked off his loafers and readily raised his hips so she could remove his clothing, careful not to touch the erection that sprang forth, already twitching with excitement. She quickly squatted in front of him and took him in her mouth. It only took a few strokes of the tongue and lips before he gave her warning. She nodded understanding, but kept up massaging him with her tongue and lips until he exploded in her mouth. She hadn't given much thought about what she would do with it, but was forced to swallow some as more squirted out around her lips. She kept him in her mouth as he softened somewhat, and sucked on it until nothing more came out.

Margaret raised up and sat back on the bench next to Frank. This time Frank's chest was heaving. "Damn, Margaret. That was intense. You know how to please a guy, too."

She took one of his hands and placed it on a breast. "Do it some more, Frank. I liked what you did."

Frank caressed and kneaded a breast, played with a nipple and kissed it.

"Oh, that's so good. Do the other thing, too."

His hand went back to caress her labia and the secrets hidden there.

"Oh yes, Frank. God I wish I could feel that all night."

She used a hand to caress his semi-erect penis, stroking it and running a finger up and down the bottom of the shaft and around the head. They continued until they were both ready for another round.

"Ready for the real thing?" she whispered.

He nodded, but kept up the work with his fingers and mouth. She grasped him and used her hand to stroke up and down until he was hard again.

She finally stood up and motioned for him to do the same. She bent over the bench with her hands grasping either side of the seat. "Let's do it this way. Is that okay with you?"

"Any way is okay with me. Just let me get ready."

He found his wallet and took out the foil package, tore it open and rolled the condom on. Once in place he approached her and lifted her skirt over her back to expose her shapely butt and enlarged dripping sex, ready for more. She helped guide him in and he began a rhythmic in and out. He massaged her butt and bent over her back he could reach her breasts to knead them and tug on the nipples. She occasionally reached back to momentarily rub her clit, so he removed one hand from a breast and used it to massage her clit for her.