Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began to move opposite to his, so he slammed into her harder as he picked up the pace. She eventually made a loud groan and came again, squeezing him inside her. The more she squeezed the faster he plunged into her, bringing himself to another climax that left him exhausted, momentarily resting on her back until they both came back to earth.

Frank eventually withdrew from her and they sat back down on the bench. Spontaneously their arms went around each other and they kissed as they rested.

Soon she said "I'm going to need to get back, Frank. I have a very busy day tomorrow."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"I'd like that, but this has to be done by the sisters. It's part of being in a sorority."

He removed the condom and pulled his underwear and pants on. She pulled her underwear on and then picked up her bra and sweater. He helped her fasten the bra and straighten the sweater, brushing grass off the back.

As they left the arboretum he tossed the condom in a trash container, careful to drop it where it couldn't be easily seen.

At the Delta Omega Gamma house she turned her face to him for a kiss. "Thanks, Frank. See you tomorrow evening at the party."

"Good night, Margaret. You know, you are nothing like I thought you would be from our brief meeting last spring. I really look forward to the party."

************************************************************************

When the three couples split up Doris grabbed Joel's hand and led him rapidly to a far corner of the arboretum. Her favorite spot did not have a bench, rather a small area of lush grass, well hidden from the main pathway and completely out of the light. The only light was from a three-quarter moon that had already risen high above.

She opened up the oversized bag she had been carrying all evening and pulled out a thin blanket, which she spread on the soft grass.

"All right, Joel. I've been waiting. It's time to show me what you've got."

Joel immediately undid his belt, unfastened his zipper and let his pants drop. His underwear and loafers quickly followed.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind, I was thinking of having you show me what you can do, but we'll go with it. You seem to be adequate, more than adequate in fact. It will do nicely. Now you've shown me yours, so I'll show you mine, just to be fair. But first I want your opinion on something. Come here and feel this."

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts over her blouse. "What do you think?"

"Do you have anything on under there?"

"Just what I intended. Here's the next thing." Doris quickly unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. "Here, feel again. Give me your opinion."

Joel wasn't sure what kind of game she was playing, but it was one he liked, so he obliged by feeling her breasts through her smooth satin bra. His fingers easily found the nipples and played with them.

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh man, yes. It's hard to believe you have anything on at all."

"Perfect. Just the effect I was looking for. Now the real thing. Let's see how experienced you are. Take my bra off."

He eagerly reached around behind her and unhooked the bra, then slid the straps off her shoulders.

"Good. It seems you have done that before. First-timers have me turn around so they can see how it is fastened. Now it's time for the rest." She unbuttoned and unzipped the side of her skirt and held it in place as she gyrated her hips and slowly turned around, teasing him. She finally let it drop, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear. Continuing to gyrate and turn she pushed them down a few inches before pulling them up part way. She continued to gradually lower her underwear in the same way until some almost white hair appeared. She put one hand inside her underwear and gave a show of pleasuring herself. In a few moments she withdrew the hand and began the gradual lowering of the garment again. When the waistband was completely off her hips she finally let the underwear drop, and stepped out of the pile of clothes at her feet.

"What do you think? Ooh, I think you liked it," she said as she watched him grow harder. "Let's get comfy, shall we?"

When Doris stretched out on the blanket Joel laid beside her and began to play with her breasts as she stroked him to complete hardness. His hand gradually wandered down to the glistening pale blond patch and plunged into its recesses. He kissed one breast and kneaded the other as his fingers entered her. She moved her body to indicate where she liked him to touch, but her teasing was so effective he would not be denied his own release.

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. She helped him put it on, and her touch inflamed his desire even more. Joel quickly knelt between her legs, lowered his body and entered her. A few minutes of hard thrusting brought him needed relief, and he rolled off of her.

"Feeling better?"

"Oh, yeah. That was great."

"For you, maybe. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not finished yet. Are you ready to go again?"

Joel had never had such a request before, but he liked what he heard. "Just give me a few minutes."

Doris slipped the condom off him and laid on her side, leaning on an elbow. As Joel brought his breathing back to normal she began to graze her hand over his chest and down his belly, gently brushing the line of hair trailing upward. Gradually her hand encircled him and began to stroke. He looked over at her. "You really mean it, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

Doris played with him, stroking, squeezing. She lowered her head and took him in her mouth, letting her tongue take over the stroking. In a few minutes he was hard again.

She pulled back to rest on her elbow again. "Ready?"

"Sure, babe. Ready when you are." He began to knead a breast and tug on a nipple.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh, yeah. Right."

He reached into his pants for another condom and again she helped him put it on and smiled at him. It was the kind of mischievous smile that let him know that she had something in store for him.

"Eat me."

"What?"

"Eat me. You have done that before haven't you?"

Joel had never considered such a thing, although he had read about it. He was always concerned with his own pleasure. "Oh, sure. Lots of times," he bluffed.

"Well?"

She laid back with one leg bent but flat on the blanket and the other with a drawn up knee, so she was open for him. He tried to remember how they did it in the fuck books they passed around the house. He rested his head on her thigh and used his fingers to probe between the parted labia.

"I said eat, not play."

"I'm just getting ready."

His lips kissed her labia and he tasted her musky wetness. His tongue slid between the swollen lips and gradually found the vaginal entrance, which he probed. Up the slit the tongue went until he felt a swelling at the top and, with his nose in her hair he tongued it.

"There you go. Keep it up. I like that."

He repeated kissing her labia and sliding his tongue up and down, and discovered that when he sucked on the swollen nub she writhed with pleasure. His hand began to work in concert with his mouth, and fingers entered her. The other hand returned to a breast and kneaded it. She took his hand and made his thumb rub over her nipple, so he stopped kneading and began teasing the nipple with his thumb. Her writhing became wilder and then she slapped a hand over the back of his head to push his face into her, and clamped her legs around his head to hold him still as she arched her back and let out a loud moan. He felt he was suffocating and was glad to have her finally relax.

"That was good, but I'm ready for more!"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The girl was a sex machine. Richard was correct in his warning. Before he knew what was happening she rolled him on his back and straddled him. He grabbed the soft, bouncing breasts in front of his face as she pistoned up and down on his hard shaft. He felt himself gathering toward another climax. Harder and harder she bounced until she cried out, and collapsed on his chest, body glistening in the moonlight. This time it was he who wasn't finished. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them both over so he could continue. Even though she was finished she managed to tighten up around him and he shot another load, pulsing inside her.

He rolled off her and laid with heaving chest as he looked over at her in amazement.

When she could talk she asked "So, how do I taste. Do you like it?"

"Um, yeah. As good as any I've ever tasted."

She laughed "You liar. You've never done it before, have you? So, what do you think?"

"Well, maybe I haven't done it exactly like this. It was interesting."

"Now, tell me true. Do I taste as good as you?"

"How do I know what I taste like?"

"Come on. Guys beat off all the time. Surely you've licked your fingers."

"I don't recall licking my fingers."

"Well, let's just settle it now." She removed his condom and took him in her mouth, sucking the last drops out of him and licking him clean, holding the semen in her mouth. "Now kiss me."

He kissed her and she ran her tongue into his mouth. He tasted something different from what he tasted of her earlier.

"Now what do you think? How does it compare?"

"You are one weird girl. Okay, they definitely taste different. I can't describe the difference, though. Yours is...musky or something. I like it better than mine."

"That's funny. I like yours better."

"You mean you know how you taste?"

"Of course I do. I'm adventurous."

"I'll say."

Doris sat up on the blanket and stretched. "There's nothing like a good workout, is there?'

Joel joined her in a sitting position, sitting cross-legged in front of her, facing her. "It's been a workout, for sure."

She tilted her head and looked at him. "I've got an idea. Got another Trojan?"

He nodded and she said "Well, grab it."

"What on earth? I'm exhausted."

"Just put the thing on and let me do the work. Here, let me help you."

Doris stroked his limp member and bent over to take it in her mouth until he was mostly hard again, then unrolled the condom on him, stroking and teasing him all the time. When it was in place she sat facing him again, with her knees drawn up and apart.

"Here, scoot in closer. As close as you can. Stretch your legs out under mine."

Joel straightened his legs and slid them under hers, then wiggled his way in closer. She finally reached behind him to pull and close the final distance between them. "Ever done it like this?" Joel shook his head 'no'.

"All right. Time for a lesson. I'm going to lean back on my arms and you guide yourself in. Scoot in until our pubes touch."

Joel had to laugh at her language. That was something 'nice' girls wouldn't think of saying. He held himself and aimed at her waiting vagina. When he was part way in she thrust her hips forward to take him a little more than half way.

"Can you move at all? Try it."

Joel tried to move his hips forward and back, managing a short motion. She moved her hips against his to give a rhythmic in and out.

"Play with my clit Joel. You do know what a clit is, don't you?"

Joel almost started to get angry at her teasing, but reached down to massage the swollen nub. She reached behind him to prevent him from slipping out. "Oh, yes. Now play with my boobs. Don't forget the nipples. I'll hold you so you won't fall backwards."

He kneaded her breasts and rubbed his thumb over the rosy tips. "Very nice, Joel. What do you think of my boobs? They're not very big, but I sure like them when you do what you're doing right now."

He knew she expected an answer. "I uh...like them a lot. They are very soft, softer than a lot of others."

"So I've been told...ooh yeah, tweak my clit just like that. Damn that's good!"

With his touch on her breasts and down between her labia and with her squeezing her vagina around him he felt himself building toward another climax. Apparently she was too, as she increased the rhythm of her thrusting until she pulled him as tight in to her as she could and he felt her grinding against him and the pulsing of her vagina, squeezing him as if it were a hand. His penis and hand became soaked with her passion. Her climax subsided just as his began - a rather weak one with not much fluid. She had drained him dry.

Doris let him down gently, until he was lying on his back, but kept them joined until his diminishing erection withdrew on its own.

"Had enough, Joel?"

"I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm done."

"You did pretty good, Joel. Better than most."

Joel stayed on his back, exhausted, as she started to dress, and she laughed "You can stay here if you want."

Wearily he sat up and gathered his clothes. When they were both dressed she shook out the blanket, folded it and put it back in the bag. All the used condoms were gathered up and deposited in a trash container on the way back to the house.

"Say, Joel. The party isn't until tomorrow night. What do you say we gather a couple of girls and the other guys and go on a picnic?"

"I should be recovered by then."

"Let's meet out in front of the house about eleven-thirty. I'll have Cookie fix us a picnic."

Joel dragged himself back to the rooming house and staggered wearily up the stairs to their room. Frank and Eddie were already there, getting ready for bed and talking excitedly about their evening. They glanced up as he entered.

Frank asked "How did it go with Doris? Eddie and I had a great time. Is Doris anything like she seems?"

"She is everything like she seems. Guys, I'm dead here. Don't they shoot broken down horses? Well, shoot me, I'm done."

Eddie laughed "Met your match, huh?"

Joel shook his head wearily as he unbuttoned his shirt. "You have no idea. Have you guys ever licked a pussy?"

"Not me."

"Me neither. I take it you did tonight. What's it like?"

"Like nothing I've ever experienced before. I don't know if all girls like it, but Doris sure does."

Frank grinned "I tell you, these girls are something. I wish the girls at Collins back home were like this."

Joel didn't even finish taking off his clothes. He threw himself onto the bed and was instantly asleep.