Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank and Eddie emerged with towels wrapped around their waists and the girls with towels wrapped around their chests.

Back in the room Frank looked at his pile of dirty clothes. "I sure don't want to wear any of that to bed."

Margaret sank down on the side of the bed and dropped her towel, staring blankly at the opposite wall, and mumbled to Frank "You get in first. I'll take the outside."

"Like hell you will. If you have the outside you'll get up and start wandering around looking for things to do. You take the side next to the wall."

Margaret was in no mood to argue. In fact, she was relieved to have someone else take charge for a little while. When Frank turned down the covers she slid in and rolled over, facing the wall. Frank wedged into the narrow single bed next to her and put an arm around her, his body molding to hers. "You're not going anywhere until you've had some sleep."

In Doris' room she and Eddie massaged each other's shoulders before they crawled into Doris' extra-length bed. While Margaret had a single room as chapter president, the extra length of Doris' bed necessitated a rearrangement of the furniture leaving no room for a second bed, so she had the only other single in the house. When she pulled the sheet and coverlet up over them he sniffed them and noted "The smoke smell isn't too bad in here. Or maybe the smell of smoke is so strong in my nose that anything else seems like fresh air."

"Shut up and help me relax. No screwing around, just help me feel a little bit better."

Eddie faced her and kissed and caressed a breast. "Oh, yes. That feels good. Maybe tomorrow we can do something more, but just now that is going to put me right to sleep."