Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside they embraced and then stood apart, holding hands, looking at each other.

Sue began to unbutton her blouse and then stopped. "Joel, last night you offered some pajamas. I think I'd like a shirt tonight."

Joel nodded. "Fine. I'll wear the pants."

By the time Sue finished undressing Joel, already wearing the pajama bottoms, was beside her with the pajama shirt. Sue put the shirt on, buttoned it up, and sat on the edge of the opposite bed. "Can I sleep over here tonight?"

Joel was disappointed, but sensed something else was at work other than modesty. He nodded.

Sue slipped under the covers while he got into his bed and turned out the light.

"Joel?"

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

Joel propped on an elbow, facing her. "I could talk to you all night."

"Really?"

"Really. Sue, truth be told, I don't usually stay around very long with girls like I am with you. There's something that makes me want to be around you. At the fire my first impulse was to rush around to see what was happening like I always do, but when I saw you shivering I just wanted to do something to keep you warm, to make you feel safe. I didn't care what was happening with the fire."

"Will would never have done that. I was so scared but you made me feel better."

"I like doing things for you."

"When we made love last night you did it just right for how I felt. You paid attention to me."

"We have a fraternity brother who has been preaching for years about letting the girl lead the way - I'm sure you've heard everyone talk about Richard. I finally see what he means. It felt good to me, too. I must admit, I've got a reputation for being hasty, for looking out for myself. I haven't felt that way with you at all. Not at the swimming hole, not in bed last night."

"Will never bought me flowers."

"I have never bought flowers for a girl before, either. Something about you made me want to do it."

Sue got out of bed and came over to him. "Move over."

When she was snuggled up to him she started to unbutton the pajama shirt. "I think we have too much on, don't you?"

When all pajamas were on the floor Joel caressed her face. "Sue, you know what? I would have been perfectly content to sleep in separate beds tonight, just as long as you were here in the room with me. I've never felt like this before. I feel something in here." He tapped his chest. "I like you a whole lot. No, it's more than just like. It's...it's..."

She put a finger to his lips. "I feel the same way. When you didn't try to talk me out of getting in the other bed I knew it was more than just a physical attraction. Although," she kissed him "the physical attraction part is pretty good, too."

His fingers combed through her hair. "I want to know all about your body. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes. I haven't spent nearly enough time exploring you. I want to know how and where you like to be touched. I want to know how and where you like to be kissed. If you'd let me I could study you all night."

For the next hour Joel's fingers and lips travelled over her body until she said "I need more. I need you. I liked the way it felt last night."

"I liked it too. I've always been in such a hurry, but now I know that slow can be very exciting."

"When we're done I want to explore you also."

"I would like that very much."

Joel nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck as his hands gently kneaded breasts, rubbing over the nipples just the way he had discovered that she liked. His lips travelled down to circle each breast with kisses, kissing his way around and up to the rosy tips, and he played his tongue over her nipples. Fingers parted her and slid along the well-moistened crease and into her. Kisses moved down her until his nose and tongue played amongst the curly pale hair before sucking out the clit. He stroked it with his tongue, much to her squirmy delight.

"Oh, god, I'm ready!"

As he slipped on a condom he asked "Slow?"

"Yes, at first. I want to feel it all go in and out."

She helped him on with the Trojan and he very slowly entered her as she closed her eyes and pressed her head back into the pillow. His in and out motions were very slow, and he found he liked it as much as she did - just to feel her slowly enveloping him until he was fully sheathed in her warmth and then slowly backing out again.

Her own thrusting let him know when she was ready for a faster pace. His hands and lips played with her breasts and he kissed every inch of her face. When her legs wrapped around him he made more powerful thrusts and she responded in kind, slamming into him on each stroke. His climax built but he tried to hold back as long as he could until he felt her tighten around him. She threw her head back and was ready to scream, but he covered her mouth with his own to drown out her cries of ecstasy. She ground against him until he was empty and they both were spent, collapsing into each other's arms.

"I love you, Joel."

Joel was somewhat startled, yet felt something stirring deep within himself. "Sue, I will tell you honestly..."

She bit her lower lip, certain she had moved things along too fast.

"I have never said this to a girl. Ever. Not in high school, not in college. I am feeling something extraordinary inside me. Even though we've only known each other for such a short time it can only be love. It's not the sex. It's more, much more." He paused. "It's not something, frankly, that I came on this trip to find."

Sue exhaled in relief and snuggled up close to him. "Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know. I'll be leaving, probably tomorrow. Western in seven hours away. That makes for some long weekends."

"You mean you'll come back?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away. I don't know how often I can do it, but when I can't come we can write and I can call sometimes. Maybe you can come up to one of our parties, although they are pretty tame compared to yours."

She laughed. "Yeah, we do this fire thing every time we have a party."

Her hand roamed over his bare chest. "Joel, I'd like to study you, too. How you like to be touched. How you like to be kissed."

"Anywhere you touch or kiss me is...heavenly."

She let her fingers play over his body, noting his reactions. Touches were followed by kisses. Her final stop was his penis, once again hard. She toyed with the hair around it. "Is the hair guys have down here always this soft? It seems much softer than mine. I love to touch it."

"I can't answer your question about everyone, but I like what you are doing."

She cupped him underneath. "Oh, it is a little coarser here." She bent her head and took his scrotum gently in her mouth, massaging with her tongue, and he let out a loud groan. She followed up with kissing her way up the shaft from the base to the tip, until it began to twitch.

With her fingers she noted what touches caused him to have the greatest reaction. At last she kissed the tip and teased it with her tongue and he gripped the sheets.

"Looks like I get the same reaction from you that I have when you do it to me." Sue studied his member for a few more moments and took the tip in her mouth again and gradually took more of it in. Joel groaned.

"Joel, I see something different going on here. When you kiss me down there I love it, but it feels different than when you are inside me. I mean your tongue isn't like six or seven inches long, after all. How does it feel when I do this to you? I mean when you are in my mouth. Is it at all like you are inside me?"

Joel gulped as she continued to play with him. "It feels kind of the same, yet different. It is so different when you use your tongue to press on it."

She took half of him in her mouth and pressed her tongue against it, sliding it up and down the length. "Oh god, that is a lot like when we have actual sex, just not as deep."

"So, I only get to feel you inside one way, but you can feel like you're inside me two ways?"

"Yes." Joel began to pant. "And if you don't stop, the same thing will happen that happens inside you. I'm just warning you. Let me get another Trojan and we can do it for real."

"I wonder..."

"Wonder what?"

"What if I kept on doing this? I mean I can't do it like you are really inside because I would choke. But I wonder what it would feel like to keep it up."

"Please, Sue. You will find out shortly, and I don't want you to get...turned off by it."

Sue shifted position to where she could take him in and watch his facial expression at the same time. Her tongue worked over him and she bobbed her head slightly to change the depth. She felt his body tense as he began to ejaculate. She took the first couple of pulses in her mouth than pulled back to watch the rest of it run down her hand as she continued to hold.

"I wasn't sure what it would taste like. Not anything like I thought. I'm not sure I'd want it all, though."

She scooted up so they could embrace. "Tell me, Joel. I know you've done it before. Do all girls taste the same?"

He ran his fingers through her soft blond hair before answering. "I have very limited experience with that. I've only...no, it's not right to talk about other girls. You are the only one who's important to me."

"I know about the picnic and the arboretum. You must have done it sometime during one of those times. Really, I'd like to know. I never did it with Will, and he never did it with me. I'm trying to learn."

"Well, this weekend was my first time. I never tried it before."

"Who were you with?"

"Do you really want to know that? She is forgotten already."

Sue laughed and slapped him playfully on the arm. "You certainly have not forgotten. I will always remember the first time you did it with me. Let me guess. If you'd never done it before but you did it this weekend it must have been somebody really experienced, someone like...Doris!"

Joel sighed. "Yes, it was Doris. Are you happy now?"

"Actually, yes. I've got to thank her for teaching you. And thank you for teaching me."

They lay in each other's arms for a while before she began playing with his chest hair again. "If this is our last night together for a while why don't we..." Joel kissed her before she could finish.

************************************************************************

Doris and Margaret led Frank through the picnic shelter to some distance beyond, where the soft grass was soft on a slight slope leading down toward the reservoir.

The three sat down, arms wrapped around their drawn up knees, Frank between Doris and Margaret. They kicked off their shoes and Margaret leaned forward to look past Frank at Doris. "I was planning to thank him for helping me with Lisa and with the fire cleanup. I wasn't counting on a third wheel being involved."

Doris leaned back on her elbows and gazed up at the stars. "Well, I need to thank him, too. I know you had plans, but this opportunity was just too good to pass up. I think we can both thank him - together."

Frank cleared his throat. "Ahem. You ladies go right ahead and make your plans. Don't mind me sitting here. I'm not important."

Doris laughed "Au contraire. You are very important. Without you we wouldn't be here. I think I know exactly what Margaret had in mind, but I think she will find two can thank you MUCH better than one can. And, two 'thankers' can be VERY happy and satisfied afterwards - as much as the 'thankee'."

"All right, Doris. Just what kind of plan do you have?"

"You know, it's a funny thing how even very experienced people can learn something from neophytes. At the beach last spring I discovered that Lisa and Emily had been sharing Richard at the same time. Two versus one had never occurred to me before. So, I got together with Betty and we devised a...plan, if you will, where we both shared Richard at the same time. We did it while you were chaperoning Lisa and Emily when they went off to dance. We had just finished when you came back with the three Gammas you ran into. Betts and I had a great time with Richard and I can tell you we were quite satisfied. Didn't Richard tell you about that, Frank?"

Frank snorted. "I keep telling you Richard told us next to nothing about that weekend. I've learned more about what went on at the beach from you here this weekend than I ever learned from Richard."

"And I guess that is one reason he is so popular with the girls. That and his capacity to satisfy in creative ways. I tell you we had every intention of wearing him out that weekend, but he came closer to wearing us out, didn't he Margaret?"

Margaret grinned. "Speak for yourself, Doris."

"Oh, so it's a competition, is it? Well, you're on Maggs. Challenge accepted."

Frank laughed "Hey, don't I get a say in this?"

Doris and Margaret said at the same time "No!"

Frank laughed heartily. "Well ladies, have at it! Do your worst! I can take it!"

"Do our worst, you say? Hmmmm. Let's see what we can come up with. Why don't you just lie back in this nice soft grass for a few minutes?"

Frank stretched out on the ground with his hands behind his head while Doris and Margaret stood off to the side and put their heads together.

Soon Margaret and Doris knelt beside him and put their hands on his chest as Doris cooed "Why doesn't Frankie Wankie get all comfy womfy?" Hands began to unbutton his shirt and pull it out from the waistband of his pants. Frank sat up so they could take it off him and work on his belt. Soon he lifted his hips so they could slip his pants off. A quick tug got his undershirt off. They each grabbed one side of the waistband of his underwear. "Moment of truth, Frank. Let's see what we have to work with here, shall we?"

Frank lifted his hips once again while the two girls whisked his underwear off. Doris reached out to stroke him gently. "Very nice. I think we can work with this, don't you, Margaret?"

Margaret joined in with handling him. "Yes, indeed. I definitely think we can work with this. Gosh, I hope it fits."

"Well, we will just have to make it fit, won't we, Maggs?"

Frank, lying on his back, laughed so hard he thought he would lose his erection.

Doris and Margaret quickly removed their own clothing. They spread out their skirts and blouses and Frank's shirt for the three of them to lay on during the evening's activities, and then sat next to Frank, one on each side.

Doris asked "Do you like to touch girls, Frank?"

"That's a silly question. Most definitely."

"Does it get you very...excited?"

"Uh huh."

"So...if you touch us and get us excited that would make you excited, too?"

"It seems that's the way it works."

"Well then. Commence touching! It seems that if something gets us excited and it gets you excited as well, that is what is called a win-win situation. Am I right?"

Frank didn't need to do much touching to get a full, hard erection. On one side was Margaret, with her red hair and green eyes, largish breasts with large nipples, flaming red bush and freckles. On the other side was Amazon Doris. Six-four with platinum blond hair and matching bush, smallish round breasts with upward-pointing nipples, porcelain complexion and pale blue eyes. "Ladies, I can't imagine heaven being any better than this!"

"We are about to send you to heaven, and you will take us along with you!" Margaret teased.

Doris added "How about we start out slowly. You touch us, taking turns with each. We may help you along a little as well. At some point we'll shift into another gear."

"How many gears do you have, Doris?"

Doris grinned. "At least four. More like six. Come drive me and we'll find out."

"I can think of a problem that might alter the plans."

"Which is...?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting so much...activity...this weekend, so I've used up all the protection I brought."

Margaret made an exasperated sound, but Doris merely reached for her purse. "You're in luck, fella. I always carry a few extra Trojans for just such an emergency."

The three then stretched out on their backs. Frank turned to kiss Margaret, then switched to Doris. Doris said "that's right, Frank. Just go from one to the other. Maybe we can devise some sort of signal, like for if I think you are taking too long with Maggs I could tap you on the shoulder, just like cutting in on a dance. Of course, she can do the same thing. How about that, Maggs? That's exactly what Lisa and Emily did, as I found out from Lisa."

"Works for me, although that little scamp didn't give me any details like that."

"That's because you are a sister and I am more like a confidant."

Frank began caressing Margaret's breasts and nipples, but was interrupted by a tap from Doris.

Thus it went, each girl diverting his attention from the other as he moved to fondle and kiss breasts and explore their other feminine secrets, all the while getting more and more aroused himself.

Doris broke the cycle. "Okay, Maggs. Which do you want first?"

Margaret stroked him and said "I'll take this."

Frank flopped onto his back. Doris quickly rolled a condom on him and announced "Hop aboard, Maggs! Frank, we are about to send you to heaven!"

Margaret straddled his hips and lowered her body, using her hand to guide him into her. Doris straddled his chest, the pale thatch mere inches from his face. "How experienced are you at this part, fella?"

"Not very, I'm afraid. Yesterday at the picnic was my first time."

Doris threw her hands up in exasperation "what is wrong with guys these days?"

Frank toyed with the moist labia in front of him. "I may not have much experience but I am a quick study."

"Well now, that's a start. At last, an honest man, facing up to his shortcomings but willing to learn."

"We'll see about those shortcomings. Slide the rest of the way up here and let the lessons begin!"

Doris slid up the last few inches and Frank inserted his tongue between the labia. Doris leaned forward slightly so he could reach her clit to flick a tongue over it and suck on it.

"Oh, yes. You are a fast learner. Keep it up. See what else you can think to do."

Frank reached up to play with her breasts. It occurred to him that they were incredibly soft and he remembered how she liked them kneaded and how to touch her nipples. He again turned his attention to what was immediately in front of him and began to suck on individual labia, pulling them out with his lips and massaging them with his tongue. When she leaned back he had access to her vaginal entrance and he teased that. The more he worked on her with his lips and tongue the wetter his tongue got, a sensation and taste that he found particularly arousing. Doris moved her hips forward and back as well as side to side. Her eyes closed, as she soaked up the pleasure.

Meanwhile Margaret leaned forward slightly onto Doris' back with her hands on Doris' shoulders as she raised and lowered herself on him, varying speed and depth according to her desire. All the events of the last couple of days fed her need and she quickly neared climax. When it came she slammed down on him a couple more times and ground against him as waves of release washed over her.

Doris leaned forward one more time and when he sucked on her clitoral hood he felt his whole face bathed with wetness and she moaned.

Margaret dismounted and sat next to him to rest, but Doris quickly took her place and encouraged "come on, Maggs. Hop in the other saddle. I'm going to finish him off."

Margaret didn't know if she could take any more, but straddled him anyway. He put his hands behind her hips and pulled her forward so he could start nibbling on her labia. As he stroked her swollen clitoris with his tongue she experienced new waves of ecstasy, and Frank found himself bathed in a different fluid - different smell, different taste, but exciting all the same.

Doris pumped furiously on his shaft and he felt himself reaching the point of no return. Doris came again with an intensity he had never experienced before. It felt like she had him in her fist, squeezing hard, but in pulses. About the third pulse he erupted in her. Doris reached forward around Margaret and cupped her breasts. The three of them finished their climaxes together, with Doris collapsed onto Margaret's back, hands still covering Margaret's breasts. Margaret's head went back and rested on Doris' shoulder. Frank caressed all the skin he could reach.