Sorority Party 1955 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine slapped Eddie on the shoulder. "Good thing you remembered in time. Jeez, I want to do more, but..."

Eddie interrupted "Just reach into Joel's car and open the glove box. He always keeps a few spares. I hope he hasn't used them all."

While Catherine went to the car Robin went into the bathroom attached to the shelter and cleaned herself up.

Catherine soon returned from the car holding a package. "This is all that was left. I guess if push came to shove we could ask Doris. I know she always has a handful with her 'in case of emergency'."

Robin looked at Catherine and frowned in thought. Hesitantly she said "Catherine...I was wondering...um..."

"Come on, Robin. Spit it out."

"Well...um...Eddie did something to you. I know I had it done to me once, but never actually looked at what was going on, and I kinda liked it. I was just curious...what it would be like to a guy when he does it to a girl."

"I think I know what you are talking about."

"It's just that...um...it would be weird to do it on another girl. I mean, I'm not queer or anything like that. I'm just curious."

Catherine pushed the pile of clothes to one side of the table, hoisted herself up and spread her legs.

"Uh, Catherine...could you lie down? It would feel creepy to have you watch me."

Catherine obliged and Robin moved in to study Catherine's sex. She looked over at Eddie. "Um, Eddie. Could you sort of guide me? How would you do it? I want to know how it is for you."

"Sure. Start with your fingers. Find out what she is like, what her geography is, so to speak. Once you know the location and shape of everything you can move to actually doing it."

"But, aren't all girls the same? I know what I'm like but I have certainly never looked at other girls very closely."

"Everyone is different. Aren't your breasts different? Same idea. Just do a little exploring. Trust me, she will like it."

"Okay."

Robin tentatively traced the outside of Catherine's labia through the hair and then gently spread them apart to gaze upon the glistening pink flesh she exposed. Her fingers pressed against the labia and moved in a stroking motion before settling in the slit. She spread Catherine as wide open as she could and cautiously leaned in for a closer look. "I've touched myself before, but I never knew what everything actually looks like. Let's see...this is the vagie...here is the pee hole...and this must be her button. It's different from mine. Hers is bigger."

Catherine sighed when Robin touched her clit. Robin pressed on the clit and moved her finger in a circle, massaging the sensitive spot, and Catherine moaned.

Next, she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to tentatively touch the labia and slide between them.

"This doesn't taste like I thought it would, either. It smells and tastes different from you, Eddie. Am I doing okay, Catherine?"

Catherine nodded vigorously. Robin asked Eddie "You did something like pulling on something or something. That's too many something's. What did you do next?"

"I took one side of her and sucked on it and pulled it out with my lips while working my tongue on it."

"Like this?"

Catherine groaned as Eddie encouraged Robin. "You did something with your fingers at the same time you were doing this."

"Take one or two and put them inside her and move around - side to side, in and out, whatever she seems to like."

Robin gently inserted her middle finger halfway, but eventually plunged it all the way in. As Eddie suggested she moved it in and out as well as side to side. Catherine began to squirm a bit.

"Now, Robin, touch her what you call her 'button' with your tongue. Play with it. Suck on it, whatever comes to mind."

Robin used the flat of her tongue to force the labia open all the way up. When she reached the clit she caressed it with her tongue and sucked on it, causing Catherine to gasp and nearly sit up.

Robin looked at Eddie quizzically. "Is that good?"

"Very good. You've got the idea. Just use your imagination according to how Catherine reacts. Remember, the idea is to give Catherine maximum pleasure. Watch how her body reacts."

Catherine moved her hips so Robin's tongue touched just where Catherine wanted. Eddie took Robin's other hand and moved it up to Catherine's breast. Robin did know what to do there and started to knead it and play with the nipple. Catherine's hips went up and down, Robin managing to stay attached to the clit.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod...shit!...ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Catherine bucked on the table until she climaxed. Robin immediately let go, but Eddie encouraged her to continue further. When Robin attached to the clit once again she felt a warm stickiness bathing her hand at the vagina entrance and on her tongue. Catherine sat up suddenly and pulled Robin's head up for a kiss, held until her spasms had subsided, and then flopped down on her back once again, panting for breath.

"Holy Christmas! That was as good as any guy ever did! Wow! Double wow!"

After a few minutes Catherine said "Robin, you can come by my room any time!"

"I don't think so. I'm not queer. I just wanted to know something."

"You don't have to be queer to do it. You can go out with guys but still have an occasional girl fill in during droughts where you have no dates. You know, you did it pretty good. How about you get a turn?"

"By you?"

"Why not?"

"I'd rather have Eddie. Would you, Eddie? Please?"

"Let's think about this. Robin, reach me my cigarettes."

Cigarettes were passed around and the trio sat smoking. When Eddie stubbed his out he offered a plan. "Here are the scenarios as I see them. It seems to me that I can do Robin as she requested, but that would leave Catherine as a spectator. If Catherine does Robin then I am a spectator once again, which I am finding more and more difficult. Now, this is just an idea, but I think we can all three be involved."

The two girls looked at him with interest.

"First of all, Catherine, are you sufficiently recovered?"

"Always ready for another!"

"Fine. Here's what I envision. If Robin lies on the table as Catherine did then Catherine can stand over her and teach Robin some of the finer points. While Catherine is bent over Robin I can enter Catherine from the back."

"You mean doggy?"

"Exactly. What think you?"

Robin considered. Catherine was enthusiastic. "I like it that way sometimes. It feels different. I think I'm ready for another one."

Robin hopped up to sit on the edge of the table. "Okay, what the hell, I'm game. I'll give it a try."

"Lie back like I did for you. In fact, if you scoot back a bit you can put your feet up there, too. That will rotate things up into a better position."

"Since when did you get to be such an expert? I thought that was Doris' territory."

Catherine grinned. "You can't be around Doris for three years and not learn something."

Robin wiggled back until she could easily put her feet on the table and spread her knees. Catherine positioned herself so she could bend over and reach Robin's sex with both her mouth and hands. Eddie put the condom on, got behind Catherine and entered her when she bent over Robin.

"Take it slow at first, will you Eddie? I need to build back up."

"Slow is fine with me. I need time, too."

As Eddie began a slow, rhythmic thrusting Catherine spread Robin open and began to use her tongue. She rubbed it over the hidden clit, coaxing it out of hiding. She extended both arms and kneaded both of Robin's breasts. Eddie reached around Catherine's chest and cradled her swaying breasts.

Robin squealed with delight. "Ooh. I like what you're doing Catherine!"

Catherine alternated kneading a breast and inserting fingers into Robin and curling them. She tugged at the labia and sucked on the clitoral hood and the newly emerged clit itself. Robin began to thrash around in the table. Catherine paused to lean farther forward to suck on a breast and tease the nipple with her tongue before returning to her work down below. Eddie kept up a pace that gradually increased in tempo, while toying with Catherine's nipples.

It didn't take long before Robin began to thrash about wildly. Catherine sucked on the labia and then the clit once again. With a loud cry Robin's body momentarily stiffened and her skin turned bright red. Her vaginal muscles contracted rhythmically and Catherine's fingers and tongue were drenched. Catherine used her tongue to lap up the climax fluids, and then withdrew while Robin enjoyed her moment of supreme delight.

Eddie increased his tempo as Catherine responded. He knew from her body reactions that she was ready again. When it happened he began thrusting harder and faster, using Catherine's spasms and increased pressure to drive himself on until he ejaculated while slamming into her. When he was finished he withdrew and sat on one of the benches.

Robin hopped off the table and removed the condom from Eddie's softening member and studied it. "I saw Catherine do something and now I want to try it." She tentatively held him with her hand until eventually taking him in her mouth. As she became more comfortable with the feel of it she sucked out the last drops of semen.

Catherine praised her. "Way to go, girl! Maybe soon you will do the whole thing for real."

Robin shook her head. "I don't think I could ever do something like that. I just wanted to know if it tasted like it did when you put some on your finger for me."

The three of them sat on a bench with their backs against the side of the table and sharing Eddie's cigarettes.

Catherine wondered "What do you suppose the others are doing?"

Robin got up and wandered over to the part of the shelter facing the lakeside, and came back to report "Same thing we are - just hanging around without any clothes."

Catherine strolled over to the other group. "What do you think? It's getting late. Should we be heading back or do we play some more?"

Doris sat up. "I don't know about Eddie, but I think we've worn Frank out."

Frank mumbled "You got that right."

Catherine laughed. "Ditto for Eddie. Maybe we should head back. I think we've used the last of Joel's spare Trojans, anyway."

Doris rummaged in her purse. "I'm getting low, myself. There appears to be only one left. This has been a busy weekend. Guess I'll have to hit the drugstore in the morning."

Frank, Margaret and Doris stood up, picked up the clothing they had been sitting on and brushed it off. Catherine headed back to her group and indicated the pile of clothes on the table. "Let's get ready to go."

Eddie maneuvered the Packard carefully down the narrow road to the main parking lot. As before, he navigated by moonlight. The other car they had seen on the way in was gone, but Eddie kept the lights out until they reached the highway and headed back to campus, where he dropped the girls off before heading for the rooming house.