Sorority Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a strange sensation, but Alexa enjoyed it and looked over at Lauren for approval, which she got with a sly smile from both Lauren and Misty who had joined her on the love seat. They sat there, legs intertwined and slowly rubbing one another's breasts and pussies.

Misty's suitors were taking turns with Amber now, one cock in her mouth as she rode another and stroked the two at her sides. It was like she was an old pro at this. She had taken to it even more readily than Alexa.

The cum of her second lover was cooling quickly on her chest as she sucked the cock in front of her and stroked the other man's with her right hand. She wanted to feel them inside of her, maybe even both at the same time, but she could sense they wanted release.

So, she pulled every trick she had learned in her short life to make them cum as soon as possible, juggling their balls, taking the cocks deep into her mouth and changing from one swollen rod to another, back and forth until the men were driven insane with a need to explode.

And explode they did, right onto her face and chest, the gooey man juices running down her cheeks and into her mouth.

She relaxed from her knees, sitting on the floor and looking over at all four men gathered around Amber, shooting ropey jets of cum all over her. The sight was amazing, Amber just sitting there, enjoying the attention being paid her by all of these men. She was perfectly at ease covered in cum. That was when Lauren spoke up.

"Well ladies, you look like perfect messes," she said. "Why don't you help each other clean up?"

But that is a whole different story.

12