Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been eyeballing him all night." Covering her nervousness with a smile, she took a deep breath and winked at Tayler.

"Good luck!" Nikki smiled at her. Taylor was unwrapping a vibrator and Heather had a butt plug in front of her as Kinsey walked into the ladies room. They're going to be busy while I'm gone. She pulled her black vee neck sweater down, exposing the full, rounded tops of her larger than average breasts. She reached under her gold and black houndstooth skirt, pulling her panties off. It wrapped around her ass and was short enough to be sexy, long enough to be classy. Touching up her black eyeliner and dark pink lipstick, she stared at the girl looking back at her. She wasn't a cover girl, but she was attractive, her long, straight, straw colored blonde hair hung down to her bra strap. She found a spot at the bar close to him and his friends, scoping out the immediate area for any competition. An unattended lazy susan with drink garnishes was just out of her reach under the main bar. Perfect. She had a plan.

"What can I get you?"

"Captain and sprite please." She paid the bartender when he returned, stirring the spiced rum into the soda, watching for him to get distracted helping other customers. As soon as he turned his back she leaned over the bar, lifting her feet off the ground about five or six inches and helped herself, putting orange wheels, cherries, and pineapple wedges on a napkin while giving the guys a provocative view. Sliding down, she caught him looking at her, the corners of her raspberry lips curving up into a smile. He smiled in return and looked away. Well, I certainly got his attention for a minute. Sucking on the straw in her drink, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye, the target and one of his friends were strutting up to the bar. Again they briefly made eye contact, this time Kinsey lowered hers while he watched. She wanted him to see she was checking him out. If this didn't go somewhere fast she knew she'd have to be more aggressive or risk losing the opportunity. Neither Nikki or Ella had said anything about what would happen if he rejected her advances. Would they fail her dare if he refused to have sex with her? She watched the bartender hand the guy another rocks glass and glance over his shoulder at her. Yes, I'm staring again. She could barely hear the bartender's tenor over the crowd noise as he talked to her guy in a low voice. Turning towards her, he wiped his hands on a rag and walked over.

"Big guy wants to buy you a drink." He motioned to the stranger.

"Oh, thank you. I accept, but only if he comes over here to talk to me." Flipping her hair away from her shoulder, she nodded to him, staring into his eyes and using her tongue to play with her straw. Caressing her lithe figure with hot, hungry eyes, he burned a trail through her thin sweater before his heat slid over her thighs and centered between her legs. The click, clack of billiards sounded among the talking and laughing. Come on handsome, come to me. Crooking her finger she signalled, come here. Without rushing, he said goodnight to his group before heading her way. She watched him, his cantor strong and confident, taking in his tanned face, strong jaw and five o'clock shadow. A mixture of spicy sweat, cool air and primal sex teased her senses.

"Thanks for the drink." Her eyes traveled the length of his body before looking into his stormy grey ones. He was even more attractive up close.

"You're welcome." his voice poured over her driving desire straight between her legs.

"Kinsey." Motioning to the stool next to her, she extended her hand losing herself for a moment inside those eyes.

"Billy." He grasped her hand firmly, holding on a little bit longer than necessary.

"Sorry for staring. I, " She ran a hand through her thick blonde mane, tossing it back off her shoulders trying to show off the lacy black bra she'd worn.

"Yeah?" Taking the bait, his eyes burned a path outlining the straps and cups, then focused on her mouth.

"I couldn't control myself." She sucked on the straw, rubbing it between her fingers before making eye contact with him again.

"You like to be in control?" Soft and seductive, his low tone caressed her.

"I like to get my way." She crossed her legs, knowing the simple move would slide her skirt higher, showing off her well defined thighs. He sighed audibly, setting his glass down on the bar and shifting in his seat. Kinsey swung her legs around so her body faced his.

"I bet your beautiful blue eyes get you whatever you want." He laughed quietly rubbing his hands up and down the tops of his legs. Reaching over she put her hands on top of his, pushing them back, closer to his crotch.

"I go get what I want." Billy stared at her this time. It wasn't often a hot blonde with a body from hell flirted this hard with him. Most chicks were shy with him, especially the smaller ones like her. They looked at his football player size and got scared. Slipping off the barstool, she leaned her chest into his brushing his lips with hers. He closed his eyes.

"I want you Billy. Right now." She moved towards his neck, kissing and sucking his skin until she made her way up to his ear.

"Let's go." she whispered, his flesh warm and salty on her tongue. Opening his eyes, she took his hand and lead him out the backdoor towards the alley. As soon as the door closed he pulled her to him, bending down and softly cupping her face in his large hands, exploring her mouth with his tongue. Gentle, but full of need.

"You want to go to my place?" Urgency edged his voice. He wanted to touch her, taste her, have her. Before she changed her mind.

"Can't wait." She breathed, tasting amaretto on his silky, full lips. Moving her hands over every muscle in his chest, she paused to feel the drum of his heart beat against her palm.

Its strong pulse vibrated her core, his body heat penetrated her, an intensity she'd never experienced was building inside her body, fueling her, taking her over. She backed him up to the wall, their silhouettes safely covered in shadow. She couldn't see any of the sisters and she didn't care if they were there or not. The warm, golden light over the door gave them a dim candlelight - like atmosphere.

"Right here." She didn't want to leave his mouth, his tongue dancing softly with hers. His hands came down her neck, grazing the outline of her breasts over her thin, cashmere sweater.

"I want to see you." It was a smooth command in a deep, rich baritone. Kinsey pulled the thin sweater up and pushed her bra down freeing teardrop shaped breasts the size of grapefruits, naturally curved with small, raisin sized nipples.

"Oh, yes," his voice trailed off. "you're beautiful Kinsey." He reached out to them, his fingers trailing down the outside edges of flesh, coming underneath to hold them in his hands. Nuzzling his face in her cleavage, she pulled him down, squeezing him between her tits. Billy inhaled soapy flowers and sweet musk, pressing his nose against her skin. Pulling back, he planted little kisses along her neck and moving lower, his warm, wet mouth found each nipple. Whimpers escaped her as he took his time first sucking then grazing them with his teeth until they stood out, red and rigid. He slid his hand up her thigh and slipped under her skirt.

"Oh man," his whole body tensed against her. "You're not wearing any panties." Smiling at his revelation, she took his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it, the vibration of need in her cunt threatened to overwhelm her. Billy pulled her skirt up, exposing both round ass cheeks. His cock, growing uncomfortably hard, throbbed inside his levis as his hand pulled her leg up and rested it against his body. Scanning the darkness and the door that was less than fifty feet from them, he thought he heard something, but didn't see anyone. Kinsey's hands found his waistband, her fingers tugging and twisting to unbutton his jeans. He pulled her head back, devouring her mouth and used his free hand to explore her slick, open folds. She gasped at his touch, groaning when he slid two fingertips inside her, his thumb strumming the sensitive nub hidden under layers. Pushing them in further, sinking into her tight, hot pussy, Billy wanted nothing more than to put her up against the wall and pound her full of cum. And, fuck, she was wrapped around his fingers. Slippery and wet and contracting around them every time he slid them in and out. Blood rushed to his dick making it throb. Grabbing hold of his shirt, she moved her hips to thrust his fingers in farther. Tongues intertwining, desperation building, clit vibrating with his strokes growing more swollen. Rocking in rhythm, heart racing, she ascended into the clouds.

"Oh fuck Billy, make me cum." Grinding into his hand, she grabbed his wrist, pushing and rubbing against him. Imagining his cock pumping in and out...God, she couldn't get enough!

"Yesss," she growled deep in her throat before biting her lip. Falling, tumbling, spiraling, every muscle trembled and shook until she couldn't take another second. Billy bent down, touching his lips to hers.

"Oh my God!" panting, she leaned against him reaching inside his fly to feel the thick, hard muscle jump at her touch. Silky and rigid, she closed her fingers around his shaft, sliding her other hand inside his jockeys to cup the baby soft, cool skin around his balls.

"I want to suck your cock." She stood in between his legs and began shimmying his pants and underwear down.

"I'm all yours." He watched her squat down and sit back on the heels of her stilettos, holding his rock hard dick just inches from her face. The door opened, throwing noise and light into the alleyway. Pushing off the wall Billy half turned and stood in front of Kinsey, blocking her from sight.

"No pissin' out here man!"

"Just making a call dude. I'm not gonna piss out here." Holding his phone out, Billy glanced at the guy over his shoulder, already headed back inside.

"That was clo..." Before he could finish Kinsey's tongue swept down the entire length of his long cock skimming across the smooth, taut skin of his head and going back up the other side. Using her fingers, she spread her saliva along his shaft, pausing to look up at him as she brought the tip to her lips.

"Oh my God Kinsey," his fingers pushed her hair back from her face as her mouth opened to take him inside, using her hands to slide up and down what she couldn't fit in. Billy watched her tongue lick and wrap around his dick, sucking hard then using her fingertips teasing with light, barely there touches. Gripping him at the base, she smacked her tongue with his hard prick then suck popped him out of her mouth. He held her face and thrust his cock in, making her gag a couple times, saliva spilling from her lips and down his balls. Pulling away she wiped her mouth, smiling up at him as she stood. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Fuck me." Her eyes sparkling in the shadowlight, she stroked his dick.

"Put your arms around my neck." She knew what he was going to do, butterflies filled her stomach as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck. Grabbing her on either side of her ass, he picked her up, bringing her slick pussy lips to the tip of his cock. Pushing inside her slowly, Billy closed his eyes. Tensing against him, she squeezed her eyes shut, anticipating pain when he sank all the way in. Sharp, slicing heat cut deep inside her, quickly replaced by warm friction. Billy felt her stiffen as his cock stretched and penetrated her virgin hole. He stopped, holding her against his chest, feeling her pussy sheath him, engulfing him in warmth and pressure.

"You're so tight, do you want me to stop?" Leaning back, Kinsey looked into his dark, heavy lidded eyes, her heartbeat drumming in her ears. Need pulsed through her.

"Don't stop." She pulled his mouth down to hers, wanting to taste him again. Billy lifted her pulling his cock almost all the way out, holding her open, slowly pushing back in. Using all he had, he held himself in check, tenderly filling her pussy with long, deliberate strokes. He watched his thick cock disappear inside her and return, shiny and slippery. Her whimpers turned into groans.

"Oh Fuck Billy, that feels so good." Wet heat wrapped around his prick sucking him in deeper, gripping him as he wrenched himself free. Riding the wave as it grew higher and higher, he lost control, pumping harder and faster, sensations shattering him with a thunderous crash.

"I, I'm cumming! Fuck!" Pulling her down hard as he thrust up she cried out, his cum spurting inside her. Billy leaned back against the wall, still holding her and catching his breath. They clung to each other, not moving.

"Mm, that was amazing." Breathing in his scent, she closed her eyes. Better than she could've imagined her first time being.

"You're amazing." Untangling themselves, Kinsey pulled her skirt down, adjusting her bra and sweater while he squeezed back into his jockeys and levis.

"Type your number for me." He thrust his cell at her, digging his keys out of his pants pocket. Kinsey blinked. My number?

"Billy, you don't have to pretend you want my number." She held out the phone.

"Wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want it. You're something special. Call yourself so my numbers in your phone." Grinning, he waited. Kinsey's cell chimed and smiling, she held his phone out to him again.

"How about dinner tomorrow night?"

"I'd love to." Sliding his hands up into her hair, he bent to touch her lips with his, sweeping across them, like a whisper.

"Goodnight," He held the door for her. "I'm going the long way around." Smiling at his disheveled hair, she watched him disappear into the darkness. Walking back inside, she was greeted with cheering, applause and whistling by the women waiting for her. Nikki handed her a shot glass, an orange and blue flame danced on the surface.

"Congratulations Kinsey! To our newest Pi Omega Pi Sister!" The girls raised their glasses to her. Kinsey held the lit glass out in front of her, a huge smile spreading across her face. She tipped it back, swallowing the heat followed by ice cold liquid.

"Woo! Yeah!" Ella walked up to her as she slammed the shotglass on the bar, arms folded across her chest.

"Wow, Kinsey. Welcome to Pi Omega Pi."

"Thanks Ella." Kinsey took her hand, shaking it firmly. Ella wrapped an arm around Kinsey's shoulders.

"Giving up your virginity to be in a sorority? That'll go down in the books as the biggest dare yet."

"You knew?" Kinsey's voice rose.

"Of course. Why do you think we picked Billy? No one thought you'd go through with it." Smirking, Ella shook her head.

"I did." Geena piped up, winking at her. Kinsey winked back, thoughts drifting to alone time with her beautiful sorority sister.

"So, there's a couple things you should know about being a Sister. First, you're sworn to secrecy. Any mention of what happens while you're a member is strictly forbidden. Second, commando is the only way to go." Flashing her and the rest of the group, Ella nodded in approval and went on.

"Third, any one of the senior Sisters, like me, can order you to make them cum. Anytime. Anywhere. Any way they want you to do it." Putting her hand out in the middle of the table, Ella licked her lips, eyes touching each of the girls.

"Congratulations to the Freshman Class of Pi Omega Pi Sisters!" Nikki put her hand on top of Ella's.

"Ready to go nympho on three ladies." Piling their hands on top of each other they all screamed in unison.

"One, two, three! Ready to go nympho!"

12