Sorority Pledge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her head up and straight he gently laid it down and moved into the muscles of her shoulders. She purred as he spent a long 10 minutes just in the area around the crease of her neck.

Once he was satisfied with her shoulders, he oiled up his hands and ran then all the way down Sherlyn's chest, between her shapely breasts, down over her diaphragm and way low onto her abdomen. His hands splitting apart as his fingers reached the top of her pubic hair, his hands gliding out onto her hips. He repeated the motion several times; each time he made sure the pressure on her taut tummy was just right.

Moving to her side, Sherlyn felt his semi-erect penis brush her arm again. He used cross strokes across her chest, directly under her boobs, all the way down her abdomen. This time he crossed through her pubic hair, over her mons, from side to side as he applied more pressure to the front of her hips. Sherlyn was actually longing for him to touch her intimate places.

She didn't have long to wait. He reached across her body into her armpit, taking her deltoid muscle between his fingers and thumb. He followed the border of the muscle as it disappeared under her left breast. He worked her deltoid muscle on the right for a good three or four minutes, accessing the muscle up under her breast tissue, before he changed sides. As he was reaching across her body, his arms slid over her erect nipples; the action sent delightful little sparks of pleasure from her boobs, down into her vagina and out from there. Sherlyn went from moist, to wet.

She was amazed that her body could stay so relaxed at the same time her desire was growing deep inside her tummy, her vagina. Her ardor was growing by the second; his touches were becoming more and more sensual. Yet, her body was like a bowl of vanilla pudding.

The man whispered, "I'm Sebastian, by the way. You can call me Bass if you like." As he talked, his hands glided over her round globes, lubricating them with massage oil. The man spent almost 15 minutes massaging her breasts. He would massage one with both his hands for a while, then the other. He took her hard nipples between his thumb and fingers and gently squeezed them, lightly pulling on them, rolling them between his digits, occasionally giving them a pinch. Sherlyn couldn't help herself, she moaned out in pleasure. She was becoming so incredibly aroused.

Just as her body was reaching a high state of passion, Bass switched what he was doing. He moved down to her legs. Like he had done with her legs in back, he made long strokes down her legs, and then even longer strokes back up again. Only, this time, he let his fingers grazed over her pussy lips as he transitioned from her thigh, up onto her hip. The stroke continued on up her body, over her breast and down her arm. He repeated this sweeping stroke that traversed her entire side over and over again. Then he switched legs to repeat the long strokes on her other side. Sherlyn could feel her clitoris swelling in response.

Instead of diving into vagina like she expected - like she longed for, the man moved down and did a deep massage of her calves and thighs from the front, leaving her genitalia alone for the time being.

Then he moved down and gave her the most incredible foot massage.

She was amazed. She thought she was relaxed already, but when he massaged her feet she melted into a gelatinous pool on top of the massage table. She especially liked it as he massaged each individual toe. She could have had him spend hours on just her feet alone.

Once he completed working on her feet, he slowly worked up her legs again, until he was just inches below her pussy. He went back to the long strokes again up her legs, where he would brush her pussy, covering that side of her body completely.

Legs and feet finished, he moved back onto her abdomen. Apparently, Bass was anticipating what was next also; he became fully erect. Sherlyn could feel his hard shaft slide on top of her arm as he worked. Once again, he gently gave her abdomen light cross strokes with his fingers fully extended. This time, he started on top of her chest, over her round breasts, then he moved down from the bottoms of her globes, down over her belly button, yet further down to her hips and pubic nest. Sherlyn didn't shave or even trim. Her triangle of pubic hair was full and au natural.

Sherlyn was waiting with anticipation for him to move to her lips, to split her cleft with his fingers; she waited for him to work his magic in her most intimate places. He worked his fingertips into here mons, scrubbing through her thick mat of pubic hair. The girl was dripping with anticipation.

Sherlyn whispered, "Gosh that feels good." Bass lifted her right leg and pulled it up, pulling out the pillow under her knees as he did. Then he repeated the same with her left leg. By putting the pads of her feet together, he put her legs in the frog position, her knee spread wide away from her core. Then to her delight, she moaned out as Bass moved his hands between her legs to massage her outer pussy lips with his fingers and thumbs, from to bottom, both sides, very slowly.

Then he ran his thumbs up and down the crease where her legs connected to her torso, pushing her lips together as he did, causing her pussy lips to puff out between his two thumbs.

The way her legs were spread, the 18 year old girl was opened up like a blooming flower. Bass reached in with both hands and started to massage her outer lips again, only this time he didn't stop when he was done. Using Sherlyn's copious secretions as his lubricant, he spread her lips with thumb and fingers and massaged her pinkish brown labia with the digits of his other hand.

Sherlyn was gasping, moaning, whimpering and sighing as the man manipulated her lips. He wasn't working her lips like a lover would, he was actually massaging each individual part of her pussy. He traced the insides of her outer lips with his thumbs, one from each side, traveling from her perineum up to inside her clitoral hood. He massaged all around her clitoris, without actually massaging her button directly. It was still enough that Sherlyn's state of ardor shot through the roof. Just as she was approaching orgasm, the man moved back down to massage her outer lips again.

Bass whispered to Sherlyn, "I'm going inside now."

Sherlyn's back arched and she let out a mournful moan as Bass worked his index and middle fingers inside her vaginal opening. She felt him gently massage her inner wall on her left side. He slowly pushed his fingers up inside her vagina just on the one side as he made small circular motions. He wasn't finger fucking her, like Terrance liked to do; he was actually massaging the inside of her vagina.

His fingers slowly slipped up inside her until she felt him brushing against her cervix. Her hips were wriggling on their own, her passion was near peak. She panted, enjoying the massage, also reacting to the sexual arousal it caused. She was totally cognizant that Bass's hard penis was bushing up the side hip and poking her side as he massaged her inside.

Sebastian slowly pulled his fingers out. He walked around the table and began to massage the vaginal wall on the right side - the same circular motions - the same soft massage. Sherlyn gasped, and panted out, "My goodness! Bass, that feels so incredible!" The strokes were meant to relax the musculature inside her canal as well as stimulate the girl.

Once Bass finished massaging her vaginal canal on the right and left, Bass extracted his finger and ran his fingers slowly up inside Sherlyn on the back wall of her vagina canal. Sherlyn had been on the cusp of a magnificent orgasm several times now; Sebastian would take her to brink, and then back off. He obviously knew what he was doing. Sherlyn wanted to cum badly.

Once he had his fingers completely inside her again, after massaging up the current sector of her vagina, Bass whispered, "Okay, I'm going to finish up."

He pulled his fingers slowly out of her canal. His fingers were soaked from her creamy white secretions that would quickly dissolve into a clear lubricant. He switched to using his two middle fingers, which he inserted back inside Sherlyn's vagina.

Bass smiled and whispered to the girl, "Okay, what I'm going to do now may alarm you, but trust me, it won't hurt, and it should give our little session a very happy ending." With his fingers back inside her, Bass curled his finger up behind Sherlyn's pubic bone, the tips resting on her 'G' spot.

Sherlyn wondered what her masseuse was up to. She didn't have long to ponder on it though. She felt him put his free hand on top of her mons, and he let his thumb drape over onto her clitoris. He started to gently massage her love button with the large digit.

With his hand in place, his fingers curled up behind her pubic bone, he announced, "Okay, here we go." He started to aggressively pull hand up and down. First, he pulled up forcefully against her pubic bone and then pushing the bottom of her vagina down against the base of her pelvic girdle. He rapidly cycled his hand up and down. As he did, loud slurping noises reverberated throughout the room due to Sherlyn's wetness.

With his thumb on her clit and the aggressiveness at the opening to her vagina, Sherlyn's orgasm slammed into her like she had been hit by a bus. She gasped out, "FUCK!" She felt a sharp spasm along the entire length of her vagina, her canal felt like a clenched fist. Her body wasn't just shaking and quaking, she wasn't just writhing in pleasure; her whole body began flopping on top the table.

Sherlyn was flush across the bridge of her nose out onto her cheeks. Her neck was splotched, and her whole upper chest was flushing red. Her moans covered several octaves as her body went totally out of control.

Bass, after evoking the extreme orgasm, pulled his fingers out to watch Sherlyn's bottom. Her vaginal entrance was opening and closing spasmodically. From her urethra, she squirted, squirted again, and then squirted for a third time as she ejaculated like a guy. Her hips and butt were in constant motion. Her whole body writhed as though she was on fire.

At the first sign that she was retreating from the massive orgasm, Bass stuck his fingers back inside her and start the jacking motion all over again. This sent Sherlyn right back into the extreme climax. Her orgasm remained at high intensity for a good 30 to 40 seconds. Sherlyn moaned loudly, she made high pitch squeaks, she gasped, and she would occasionally giggle. She had no control of her body whatsoever.

This time the man was ready, knowing that Sherlyn squirted as nicely as she did, he had his face close so when she peaked again, when she squirted, he could move his mouth to her lips. He made a seal over her pussy, catching the chain of squirts inside his mouth as she ejaculated again from her urethra. Sabastian wanted to taste her slightly sweet, slightly tangy, girl cum.

As Sherlyn came off the incredibly sharp orgasm the second time, Bass just kept his mouth on her delightful pussy lips, heedless of its fur coat. He slid her body down the table so he could gain easier access between her legs. He moved the pillow up under her hips, and then he sorted through her lips with his tongue; he sampled her juices from their various sources. Along with her ejaculations from her urethra, the juices created along the inside walls her vagina were flowing abundantly.

Sherlyn began to melt back into the top of the table as her night's assignment discovered her many folds with his tongue. It felt nice to have his mouth, lips, and tongue exploring her most private places, massaging her pussy in an entirely different way. The first orgasms he caused her to have were fantastic, maybe too much so, they were so intense they bordered on painful.

Feeling the more subtle sensations as Bass explored her vulva with his mouth was a nice respite from the over the top orgasms she just experienced. Sherlyn's passion was still high, she was still on the verge of yet another orgasm, but it was climbing at a normal rate instead of slamming into her unannounced.

Bass slipped his middle fingers back inside her vagina. Sherlyn tensed, expecting him to rip another orgasm from her, but instead, he curled his finger up behind her pubic bone, and he gently massaged her 'G' spot. This was so enjoyable, a lighter touch, a gentle attempt to tease a climax from her instead of commanding one.

With fingers in place, Bass moved his mouth up onto her clit. He started to gently suck her love button as he allowed his tongue to dance around it. Then he started to tease her swollen clitoris by flicking it with the end of his tongue. Sherlyn howled out again, her orgasm rose up and overflowed for the third time in just a few minutes.

Sherlyn writhed on the table again as her pleasure radiated out from inside her lower tummy. Spasms rolled up and down her vaginal canal, instead of making the whole structure clamp down like earlier. The orgasm was much lighter, but it was much more enjoyable for the girl.

Sabastian positioned his mouth to catch her cum.

As Sherlyn was still wriggled and writhed on the table, Bass moved back up her body and gently massaged her quaking tummy, feeling the tremors and spasms coursing through her abdomen. The older man loved watching a woman cum, whether it was the lovely girl in front of him, or his dear wife at home.

Feeling Bass's engorged penis against her side again, Sherlyn pulled her arm up and reached out grabbing her masseuse, putting the man in a cock lock. Her hand surrounded his hard shaft as she gently started to work her hand up and down his length. Bass sighed and said, "Ah, that feels really nice, Sherlyn."

Sherlyn, who was regaining control or her body, tugged on the man's hard shaft, pulling him towards the head of the table. She looked up at Sabastian and announced, "Now, it's your turn, tiger." She giggled.

She quickly rolled on her side, facing the man standing at the edge of the table. She lifted her head, and brought the soft end of his penis inside her mouth, wrapping the head of it in her soft full lips. The man pushed his hips up against the side of the table as Sherlyn began to gently suckle him.

Sherlyn took her free hand and started to massage the man's testicles as she sucked on the head of his penis, twirling her tongue around his mushroom shaped flange. Then she took a finger and made small circular motions as she massaged his bottom, the place just underneath his scrotum, the perineum on a man was much deeper.

Bass arched his hips forward, giving Sherlyn as much access to his cock as possible. The massage was over, and it was time for nature to take its course.

Sherlyn sucked Terrance's penis, her boyfriend, several times since the first time in the Sorority's 'sex' room. She loved it when Terry would get off inside her mouth. He would moan and tense as he found his release. Then he would smile down at his girlfriend, expressing his gratitude and pleasure. To Sherlyn it was like she was taking a part of him into body her by swallowing his cum.

But, sucking this new guy, Bass, was different. It made Sherlyn feel naughty, and oh so aroused. She was being such a slut by sucking the penis of a stranger. She felt wicked as she grabbed him and pulled him to her, demanding that he give it to her. She decided she was going to suck him and he had nothing to say about it. It was apparent that Bass wasn't complaining.

Sebastian began to fuck Sherlyn's face. Arching his hips towards her mouth as she slurped on him, taking him deep into her face, sucking him like she would her large lollypop prop. She was taking him as deeply as her gag reflex allowed. On an occasion or two, just a bit more. She was applying a steady suction as she teased him with her tongue, trying to get the man to cum in her mouth.

The man pulled his hard shaft out of her mouth and Sherlyn gasped out, "Hey! What are you doing?!"

He chuckled, "Sorry, sweet, I want to have my first climax up inside you're lovely pussy."

Sherlyn scooted her bum all the way to the end of the table and pulled her knees up against her chest. She pouted and told the man, "If that's what you want. But I wanted to taste your cum."

With her lovely pussy served up to him like an Easter feast, Bass slipped his wet, hard cock into Sherlyn's open vaginal canal. Once inside her opening, he pushed himself all the way up inside the girl. She was so wet from cumming, and he was wet from her lovely fellatio, he felt little resistance as he impaled the girl.

Sebastian stared down at the girl. His hips pressed up against her wet bottom. Her long hair was splayed out on the table behind her head, she had a look of pure lust on her face. He started to rock his hips.

Sherlyn was delighted in the feel of the man up inside her vagina. He filled her, stretched her; it made her feel whole. She was enthralled with the feeling of being filled to capacity.

He started to work his long hard penis in and out of Sherlyn. The girl moaned and panted, totally enjoying the act as his flange brushing up and down inside her. This was the part that was the most wonderful to the young woman. Orgasms were fantastic, having her pussy eaten was top of the world, but having a man inside her, gently fucking her, was sublime.

Sebastian reached out and started to gently massage her breasts as he continued to ride in her saddle. The man had a nice sized cock - there she said it, Sherlyn was urged by Terrance to use the naughty name. She giggled out loud, just from thinking the word.

She had no issues with using pussy to name her own genitalia. It was the mild slang form, she was comfortable with using dick to describe a man's penis too; only it sounded kind of old fashioned to her. Cock, prick, cunt, twat, asshole, etc... were all words she had been taught to be nasty. She had been spanked more than once growing up when she let loose with a dirty word. Now Terrance was expecting it of her.

Sherlyn was feeling her desire peak, Bass's cock sliding the length of her vagina canal, she blurted out, "Gosh Bass, your cock feels so nice up inside my cunt." She thought, 'There! I said them!'

Sabastian chuckled, "I'm glad you like it. But, you don't have to use those words with me, not if you are uncomfortable with them. If you want to say penis, I don't mind." Then he moaned and added, "Gawd, girl, you're pussy is so nice and tight, yet it feels so incredibly silky."

Sherlyn was feeling her passion growing, soon she was breathless, and making little squeaking noises each time Bass would push himself deep inside her. He bottomed out with each thrust; his tip was hitting her cervix with each inward stroke causing her vagina to ripple in delight.

She reached down over her fur covered 'V' and slipped her fingers up under her clitoral hood, finding her love button, as she began to rub herself in a circular motion. After a minute of Bass repetitively filling of her vagina with his long, hard shaft, and the massage of her clitoris, Sherlyn started to writhe on her back once again as another orgasm swept throughout her body.

A couple minutes later, Sherlyn was thrilled to feel Bass tense up as he drove his hips up hard against her bottom. This was followed by the feel of his cock, there she thought it again, pulsing inside her tummy, deep up inside her vagina, bathing her cervix with his hot semen. Sherlyn decided she basically loved to fuck.

---------

Nathaniel, Hillary's blood uncle, rode with her on the way back to the University. Nate, as he liked to be called, wanted to spend as much time with the girl as possible, given that he only had 3 to 6 months to live. He was already on borrowed time. If it hadn't been for a new medicine that he was given, he would already be dead.