Sorority Pledge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate met Hillary for the first time when he, actually his stand-in, won an auction that his Fraternity was putting on. He, as an alumni member of Alpha Lambda Zeta, an elite, secretive, fraternity with a national presence, won her favors for the night. For a donation of $100,000 to the Shriners Hospitals, a record bid, Nate had the pleasure to spend the entire night with his niece, performing sexual acts with the girl. The fact he was her uncle was withheld until the next morning, after they had made love a half dozen times.

Hillary was already steeped in the secrets of incestuous love, she and her brother Peter had been carrying on a torrid love affair over the last week. A fluke, an accident, had put the two of them together in a blacked out room, where they assumed they were having sex with complete strangers, only to be astounded when the lights came on, finding out that their mystery lovers was their own twin sibling.

After spending the night with Nate, who had been an incredible lover. Hillary was torn as to what her true feelings were for her uncle. Because of an incestuous affair with his own sister, Julia, Hillary's mother, there was at least a 50/50 chance that Nate was her father. Not the man who she grew up with. The surgeon who never had time for his children.

Nate had joined Hillary in her ride so the two of them could spend more time together, they would also have a DNA test to see if the man was actually her father. Hillary had already been made the man's heiress, so there was no motive for the test other than knowing the truth.

As the limousine pulled onto the expressway that would take them from the cape, back to the city. Nate reached forward and pulled the curtain closed, separating the cabin from the driver's compartment. Hillary suspected her uncle had more in mind than a quiet ride.

Nate grinned at the girl, "So, have you ever done it in the back of a Limo?"

Hillary giggled like a little girl, "Uncle Nate! I'm already so sore I can barely walk. And, you want to play around some more?"

If she was to allow the man to fuck her in the back of the limo, it would be the first time since finding out he was her uncle. If she did, the incest that happened between them would be validated by her willingness to continue the sexual relationship. She shrugged her shoulders, and thought, 'what the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound.' She knew she was being fickle; she had a commitment with Peter. But, she really loved the way her uncle made love.

What Hillary loved even more than any sex was that she now had an adult in her life, with the same standing as her parents, who seemed to accept her for who she was; the man accepted her without a bunch of intricate qualifications applied to the relationship. Plus her uncle seemed to be a fun person to be with.

She slowly moved her mouth to her Uncles, as the two of them began to kiss passionately. Nate's hand, after loosening a couple strategic buttons on Hillary's blouse, slipped his hand inside her top so he could massage her soft breasts.

Having her hard nipples fondled quickly raise the 18 year old girls ardor. She loved having her boobs touched. It was as nice as having her ass cheeks kneaded. She hoped her uncle would get around to doing that too.

With intentions in the open, the two of them started peeling off clothing. Before long, Nate and Hillary were both completely naked; surrounded by the sounds of cars whizzing by, or as they passed semi-trucks. Hillary was already completely wet from just the sheer audacity of fucking in a moving car. She didn't need any foreplay, she wanted to feel Nate's hard cock stuffed up inside her pussy.

Hillary climbed into Nate's lap, appreciating his long hard shaft. Rising up on her knees, she pulled Nate's cock into the opening to her vagina, and then she sat down on him. Counter to all her claims of being sore, having Nate inside her vagina, yet again, was heavenly. To make it perfect, Nate's hands formed over the cheeks of her ass to massage them as she bounced up and down on him.

As Nate's cock filled her, she savored the feeling of fullness. It was a feeling like no other, having his soft skinned, hard eight inch cock completely buried inside her. She loved feeling either Peter or Nate inside her; it was like she couldn't get enough. She was fond of her Uncle already, even having just met him, but she loved Peter with all her heart.

The novelty of fucking on the freeway had Hillary wound up. Fucking her uncle, knowing he was her uncle, just made her passion hotter. As Hillary rode her uncle, he reached down so he could tease her swollen clitoris with his fingers. Hillary was dripping with her secretions, making her love button as slick as could be.

With Nate's long cock inside her and his fingers teasing her love button. The blond 18 year old girl quickly found herself writhing and quaking in her uncle's lap; she had waves of pleasure spinning out from her pulsating pussy. Nate's arms surrounded her as her body quaked away against his naked chest. It was raw sex, but her uncle made it feel so loving.

Once she regained most of her ability to support herself, Nate suggested, "Why don't you get on your hands and knees." Hillary complied. Nate climbed up onto the seat, grabbed her by the hips, and sank his hard shaft back up inside Hillary's love canal. He loved doing it doggie style, he could look down and watch his cock slide in and out of the young woman.

Nate held himself back, he wanted to pound into Hillary's backside with abandon, but he was afraid that in doing so he would slam the girl's head against the car door. Nate surrendered his desires and settled into a nice steady rhythm as his cock slid in and out of his lovely niece's bottom.

Then he wanted to get kinky. He asked Hillary, "How adventurous are you?"

Hillary giggled, "Why, what do you have in mind?"

Nate chuckled and said, "Well, you have another hole here that isn't getting any attention at all."

Hillary was shocked by the suggestion, "I don't know, I've never had anybody try that before."

Nate reassured her, "Trust me, it isn't bad, and I'll take it slow and easy."

Hillary, still unsure, told her uncle, "Okay, I guess we can try it."

Nate made sure he was really slick in her juices. In addition, he gathered up the prodigious juices from her orgasm and smeared it over her little brown pucker. Nate placed the tip of his hard cock against her anus and began to work it in a clockwise motion. This quickly helped Hillary's asshole loosen and relax and his cock was able to slip through the tight band.

Hillary gasped, being an anal virgin, she hadn't known what to expect. It wasn't as nice as having him inside her vagina, but, it had its own set of sensations for her to sift through. Nate slowly pushed his way inside her until his entire cock was nested in her colon.

Hillary felt her anus stretched around the circumference of his thick, long cock. It bordered on painful, but didn't cross the line. She felt the fullness of his shaft, but it wasn't like being filled inside her normal love nest. There was just something special about having a nice cock inside her vagina that couldn't be matched.

Nate started to work himself inside Hillary's ass. There was plenty of lubrication, most of it was only necessary for his initial penetration. Hillary's anus felt like having a girl's hair band wrapped tightly around his shaft in one spot, the band slid up and down his shaft as he repeatedly cycled inside her hole.

It had been years since Nate had taking a woman up the ass, and being able to take Hillary this way caused his ardor to rapidly peak. He gasped out, "Oh shit! I'm going to cum already." Hillary, after already getting what she needed, was receptive to receiving her uncle's load up inside her bum. She was about to get a hot semen enema.

She felt Nate tense up, she felt him tremble, then with her little brown band, she felt him start to pulse. His throbs pulsing through her anus made her shiver in delight.

Too bad the act would put an end to the highway of fun. There was no way she would let him back inside her pussy after his rump ride. Not until he was able to totally wash his cock off. He also cut himself off from any thoughts of the blowjob Hillary had been considering - there wasn't any way that was going to happen now.

After Nate finished up, entirely sated from riding Hillary's ass. He opened a compartment that contained a bottle of baby wipes. He took several wipes and gently cleaned around Hillary's pucker hole. Then he grabbed another hand full to clean off his hard cock while he was still hard. Hillary would still insist that he showered before he would be allowed inside her pussy again, he would have to wash twice before his cock would ever slip between her lips again.

The couple sat back in their seats. Both of them enjoyed the afterglow from their love making, neither of them was in a hurry to dress. Riding down the freeway, sitting in their birthday suits, had its own appeal.

Nate sighed out, "Thank you. I really enjoyed that, I hope you did too."

Hillary smiled, "Well, let's just say it was interesting. It was definitely different than I expected."

Nate blushed, "It's not something I do all the time. But, I was really in the mood for it. Especially, since it was sitting right there, staring at me, tempting me, while I watched myself slide in and out of your lovely vagina." He grinned, "Have I told you that you have the most adorable labia I think I've ever seen?" This caused Hillary to giggle and blush, Nate was talking about her private places like he was discussing the weather.

With Nate's urges taken care of, the naked couple started discussing their newly established relationship. Nate asked, "I do hope that now you know I exist, and you know where I live that I will be graced with you company every now and again. Especially before..."

Nate couldn't finish it. The thought of dying still horrified him, it wasn't death that made him uneasy, and he had come to grips with that, it was the dying process. After watching his father die right in front of him, he was not eager to conclude the contract of life quite like that. If only he could suffer a sudden cardiac arrest or have a massive aneurysm rupture. Either one was preferable to a cancer death.

Pulling his mind off the macabre, Hillary answered, "I'll be out to see you as much as I can. You don't mind if I bring Peter along with me, do you?"

Nate smiled, "No, of course not. And, it's totally up to you whether or not you talk to him about our little tryst."

Hillary blushed, "He already knows I was going to get fucked by a stranger. I'm not going to have any secrets between Peter and me."

Nate smiled, "Well, however you want to handle it. It's your call. I will be thrilled to meet my nephew, so bring him along."

---------

Prior to getting the city, Nate called his physician and requested the DNA test. Hillary and he just needed to swing by the Regional Medical Center to give the lab their sample. It would take about a week to get the results. Nate was assured by his doctor that the results would be kept completely confidential.

They dropped by the hospital. They just finished dressing as the limousine pulled up at the front door to the medical center. The valet opened the door for the two passengers just as Hillary was fixing the last button on her blouse. The valet smiled as the smell of sex wafted from inside the vehicle.

Taking the samples for their paternity test was quick. It involved running a couple swabs inside their cheeks (of their mouth - lol).

An hour later, the limousine pulled up in front of the building that Hillary's psychological sciences classes were held in. She turned to Nate and gently kissed him on the lips. She smiled and said, "I'll try to get out this weekend, provided Peter is free."

Nate smiled and said, "I'll be looking forward to it. You still have my number, right?"

Hillary held out Nate's business card. "Yes, right here."

Nate instructed her, "Call me, especially if you can't make it. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your brother."

Hillary bound out of the car as she headed to her 11:00 a.m. class.

---------

Sherlyn slowly woke up. Light was pouring in through the Hotel window. She heard Sebastian up and around. She looked at the bedside alarm clock and became distressed. It was 10:00am, she had already missed half her classes.

Bass had made love to her again in the middle of the night. This time it was started with a wonderful long session of kissing. As they kissed, the man stroked her body softly. Her hands roamed over his chest, sides, and hips also as they osculated. Soon, Bass had his hands all over her breasts again, massaging them, playing with her hard nipples.

Listening to Sherlyn's soft moans as he handled her boobs, Bass decided he needed to suckle her long, hard nipples. He thought her nearly thimble sized, brown nubbins were enchanting. Kissing down her neck and shoulders, he was quick to arrive so he could tease her nipples with his tongue and mouth.

Having his fill of her titties, he moved down, kissing her chest, around her diaphragm, and onto her tummy. Sherlyn felt each warm wet kiss on her body fuel her arousal. Knowing the man was heading down to make an early breakfast of her pussy, added that much more to her passion.

Sebastian was enjoying kissing Sherlyn's soft smooth skin, especially the extra soft skin over her belly. She was firm underneath, but the skin covering her solid core was extremely pleasurable to his lips.

He could smell her musk drifting up from her pussy. She still had a sexy smell from their earlier love making. Fucking the girl had been such a pleasure; he couldn't wait to have her snug vagina envelop his cock once again. First, it was time for a post-midnight snack.

Sherlyn felt his warm mouth, soft lips, glide over her naked skin as Bass moved lower and lower on her body. She parted her lower limbs as Sebastian move between her legs. She felt the warmth of his skin as his shoulders snugged themselves between her soft thighs. She felt his mouth as it kissed her mons through her dark brown thatch. He took stands of her curly pubic hair and started to tug at it with his lips.

The 18 year old girls was dripping in anticipation, as Bass moved his mouth down onto her lips. She felt his hot breath on her labia just before he sorted through her inner lips with his tongue, again applied his talents, preparing her body, getting her ready to cum.

This time Sherlyn was delighted as Bass stuck his tongue way up inside her vaginal opening and started to fuck her with his tongue. She was amazed that he was able to get it so far inside her. Once inside her honey hole, he began to wiggle it around, sending shivers of delights up through her canal; the waves of pleasure continued to send thrills up and down through her body.

After a nice, intense mouth and tongue job on her labia and opening. Sebastian inserted his middle fingers up inside her hot box and began to finger fuck her as he zeroed in on her clitoris. Her eagerness had been building all along; in less than a minute, Sherlyn's orgasm burst out through her body like 4th of July fireworks.

Sherlyn gasped out as her climax steam rolled over her. She moan and whined. She grunted and giggled. She enjoyed every second of her ecstasy as it was an hour. It was a nice, strong, enjoyable orgasm.

Just as she was coming down from her brief period of delight, Bass curled his fingers up to massage her 'G' spot and went doubled down on her clit. She immediately started to writhe on the sheets with another climax. She had six before he climbed up between her legs and began fucking the girl at a fevered pace.

Sherlyn got to feel her lover throb up inside her pussy again. Filling her womb with his hot, sticky semen.

She enjoyed the various sex acts throughout the night.

Now that she was awake, and obviously going to have to skip school for the day. Sebastian asked her if she would like to join him in a shower. She loved it when he took her in the shower standing up. Their chests and tummies gliding together as the warm water coursed over their bodies. His cock glided up inside her vaginal canal yet again as it raked over her swollen clit. He had to hold her up as she came yet again.

Later, when they were dressed, Sebastian asked her if he could drop her off somewhere. She decided if they hurried, she could make her 1:00pm class.

During the drive, Sherlyn told Bass, "You know, I have an Uncle Sebastian."

The man driving glanced over to Sherlyn, "Really? Not a common name. Where does he live?"

Sherlyn responded, "I don't know exactly, he's in the Air Force. He's a colonel or something. I really don't know him, and I haven't seen him since I was a little kid. To be honest with you, I'm not sure I would even recognize him if I saw him."

Bass seemed intrigued, with what he said next the look on his face was explained, "Well, what a coincidence, I'm in the Air Force, I'm a brigadier general. I am a deputy commander in a numbered air force."

Sherlyn was really starting to wonder about this gentlemen she spent the night with. Was it possible...? Afraid, not knowing if she wanted to ask the hard questions, she asked, "What's an Air Force? I thought we only had one US Air Force."

Sebastian responded, "No, a NUMBERED air force has control over a group of Wings, with a particular mission. For instance, I work in the 8th Air Force. We have the mission of corralling the US Air Force's nuclear assets and capabilities."

"You mean, like, atomic bombs?" asked a surprised Sherlyn.

Bass smiled, "Precisely." Then Sebastian decided to go where Sherlyn was reluctant, he asked, "So how is you're uncle Sebastian related to you?"

Sherlyn was on unstable ground. It was one thing for her friend Hillary to be having an incestuous relationship, but if it turned out this Sebastian was her uncle. She wasn't sure she could handle it. She carefully said, "Um, he's my mother's brother."

Bass looked a bit uneasy himself. "What's her maiden name; where does she live?"

Bass hadn't kept up with his three sisters all that well since starting his career. He thought he knew the names of his nieces and nephews - a few of them at least; but Bass knowing their names? He wasn't sure on any of them. He was the wandering gypsy of the family.

Sherlyn gulped, she was more nervous from the implied question than from fucking a stranger the entire night. She answered, "Her maiden name is Haines. She and my dad live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. My mom's originally from Iowa."

Sebastian gave the girl a radiate smile. He announced, "Well, Sherlyn, I'm Sebastian Gossinger, and I hail from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I think that should put your mind at ease."

Three minutes later, Bass pulled to the sidewalk in front of the engineering building on the university campus and dropped the 18 year old off. He would worry for the rest of his career that this little tryst with the young Sherlyn would derail his career. It wouldn't be the first time a general was invited to retire because of an indiscretion.

He knew if this got out, it would make the news, coast to coast. It would be a huge scandal. But, when he saw the girl up on the stage in that darling, provocative, little girl costume, he knew he had to have her.

--------

Hillary hooked up with Peter when he came to her room that evening. When Hillary hinted to Sherlyn that Peter and her might get romantic. Sherlyn, who was sitting at her desk in a light blue chemise and panties, working on her homework, stated "Oh, go ahead, don't mind me. You won't bother me a bit." She continued to work at her desk.

Peter looked at Hillary and Hillary looked at Peter. They both broke out giggling. They figured what the hell, Sherlyn had been warned. By all rights, they couldn't chase the girl out of her own room.