Sorority Pledge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary asked the other girl, "So, how are things between you and Terrance?"

Sherlyn turned quickly to face Hillary and Peter, sitting on Hillary's bed, "Awesome! He's going to be over in about 15 minutes."

Hillary said cautiously, "Um, that might be a little awkward, Sherlyn."

Sherlyn grinned, apparently not taking the hint. "Don't worry about it. Terrance won't mind, and what the heck, we've been around each other, um, you know, doing it before."

Hillary out and out decided to be frank, "Um, isn't it better to be alone when you're making love?"

Sherlyn shook her head, "Hey, I thought the whole idea of us becoming roommates was so we could do what we wanted when we wanted too. At least I understood that there might be collisions in our schedules. Assuming we are both going to want to have all-nighters, we are just going to have to accommodate each other.

"I would never assume to make you leave your room when Terrance and I are getting it on. That would be a real inconvenience for you, not to mention interfere with the sleep you need to concentrate on your classes.

"The same applies when you and Peter are planning to copulate. Privacy is a nicety, but with the frequency that we will want to entertain our beaus, it's not really an option. The lack of reasonable cost options makes other arrangements prohibitive for Terrance and me, so this is how it has to be."

Hillary sat open mouthed; she couldn't believe all of that came out of Sherlyn's mouth. She chided herself that she hadn't thought the whole situation through like her friend had. Thinking over what Sherlyn said, it all made sense. With homework, sleep needs, and a desire to entertain, as Sherlyn put it, didn't allow the two of them to hook up with their guys and have the privacy they would expect.

Hillary blew out a breath and responded, "Wow, I guess I just hadn't thought it through."

Sherlyn smiled at her new found friend, "Hey, no problem. You have your side of the room, I have mine. What happens on your side of the room isn't any of Terrance's or my business."

Hillary gave a lopsided smile and said, "Well, I guess that's the way it's going to have to be. You don't mind if Peter spends the night?"

Sherlyn gave Hillary a beaming smile, "No, not at all, as long as you keep it down enough that I can get some sleep." Sherlyn giggled. "I promise Terrance and I won't disturb your slumber either."

Tuning out her roommate, Hillary turned to Peter and started a whispered conversation. She told him about Nate. She informed Peter to the fact that Nate, the winner of her bid the evening before was their estranged uncle. She let her brother know how their mother had all but put out a restraining order on the man.

Peter was shocked, "So, he's our uncle, and he still took you into his bed?"

Hillary said, "Well, yeah, that weirded me out a bit too. But, what the hell Pete, look what you and I are doing. There really isn't much difference. Matter of fact, there is a lesser degree of incest between him and me than between you and I, since the topics plainly out on the table."

Peter blanched, He knew what Hillary and he were doing was wrong, but he couldn't see himself with anyone else. Hillary had a point though, if she and he could get it on, there wasn't any difference in Nate and Hillary doing it. Peter had to admit to himself, it wasn't who Nate was that bothered Peter, it was the fact that he was just plain jealous.

Peter explained, "Well, sis, I know I promised this wouldn't happen, but I'm a bit jealous. You having to do it with a stranger, having a one night stand, I could almost wrap my head around that one, but you doing it with our uncle? I'm sorry, but I'm seriously jealous."

Hillary smiled sadly at Peter, "I'm sorry bro. I wish you weren't. You know what I did with Nathaniel doesn't take away from the fact that I love you. I love you so very much."

Peter looked her in the eyes, "But, that won't keep you from doing it with him again, will it."

Hillary blew out a breath, "Honestly, Peter, I don't know."

Peter grimaced, "That's what I thought."

Hillary reached out her hand and cupped Peter's cheek, "Pete, it's just not that simple. I guess I need to tell you everything." She paused, hoping not to alienate her brother even more, "Pete, I'm thinking about giving him an heir."

Peter looked confused, "An heir, you're his heir. That's what he told you."

Hillary frowned, "Peter, that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about giving him a true heir."

Peter gasped, "Oh my hell! You're talking about letting him get you pregnant!"

Hillary said, "Yes, that's what I'm talking about Peter. Letting him pro-create."

Peter said resolutely, "No! Absolutely not!"

Hillary said, "I don't see where it's your choice."

Peter asked, "Do you love me Hillary?"

Hillary looked flustered, "Yes, I said I did."

Peter demanded, "Well, if you love me, you won't do it." Then he added, "Hillary, incest is one thing, but have a child from the incest just doesn't fly. I wouldn't, won't, ask you to have my baby for the same reason. There is a reason for incest laws. Can you spell mutations boys and girls?"

Hillary pleaded, "But, Peter, the man is dying. He wants a real heir in the worst way."

Apparently, they hadn't been quiet enough in their whispered conversation. Sherlyn turned around, and faced the couple, oblivious that her legs were spread and they could see the entire bottom panel of her panties where they covered her pussy. She took in a deep breath, and stated, "I'll do it."

Hillary whipped her head around to her friend, confused, she asked, "Do what, Sherlyn."

Sherlyn stood up, feline like, she stretched, showing the skin of her tummy and her hip hugger panties. Then Hillary's friend stated resolutely, "I'll have the man's baby. I'll be a surrogate mother like you used to hear about in the news all the time. I have the baby, and you two will raise it."

"Sherlyn, are you sure?" asked Hillary, "That's a hell of a lot to be asking of you."

Sherlyn nodded, "Yes, I'll do it, but I have a price. It shouldn't be too much for your family. I know all about Nathaniel Randall. He's like uber rich. If you pay for my education, take the burden off my parent's back, I'll have Nathaniel's baby. I will give you the heir."

Hillary smiled, "That would be an option. Sherlyn, having a baby is a pretty significant thing to do. Are you sure you could carry a baby for nine months, deliver it, and then just hand it over. Personally, I would be an emotional train wreck doing something like that."

Sherlyn answered, "Listen Hillary, I'm tougher than I look. I can do it. We can make it all legal like too. Actually, I insist we draw up a contract. That way, neither one of us can back out of our end of the agreement.

"If I don't turn over the baby, you don't have to pay my education costs." She paused, and then continued, "Hillary, my folks are just your average middle class family. My dad saved for 20 years so I could have the opportunity to study here, at one of the premier colleges in the country. I would love nothing more than to let my folks keep that money, so they could do whatever the hell they want. I want to let them enjoy life for a change, let them take that long cruise they always talk about, which they never take."

Hillary asked, "So, how would we do this? Artificial insemination?"

Sherlyn turned beet red, "Well, if nobody objects, I would like to do it the old fashion way. It's not everyone who gets to sleep with a guy that's like a Bazillionaire."

Peter asked, understanding jealousy, "What about Terrance, I don't think he'll be pleased."

As he said it, the door was opened, "Pleased about what?" It was Terrance letting himself into the room. The boys eyes were drawn immediately to his girlfriend's state of dress, his eyes checked her out completely.

Peter told the guy flat out, "Sherlyn has just volunteered to be a surrogate mother for a very rich man who is dying."

Terrance turned to Sherlyn, looking through his thick rimmed glasses, "is that true?"

Sherlyn looked at Terrance, "Yes, Terrance. I'm going to do it for my parents. If Mr. Randell, Hillary, and Peter agree to my terms, I'm willing to do it."

Terrance got a big ass grin on his face, "Wicked cool! What an awesome idea. How much are they going to pay you to do it?"

Peter grinned and thought, 'So much for the jealously thing. How can Terrance be so cool about the whole thing? I hear about Hillary having another man's erect penis stuffed up inside her and I get all green with jealousy.'

Sherlyn brushes a lock of her thick brown hair from her eyes. She smiled at her beau fondly. "They will pay for my college education. Books, tuition, meals and housing. The tuition here, being what it is, is a significant amount of money."

Peter had been watching his sister's friend all evening, acknowledging to himself that Sherlyn isn't half bad looking. He was especially intrigued with her slightly crooked white teeth as the girl smiled; Sherlyn's dimples were charming as hell to say the least. The skimpy things she was wearing well...

Hillary injects, "It will depend on whether or not my Uncle Nathaniel agrees or not."

"So this guy is dying?" asked Terrance "Is that what you said, Peter?"

Peter shook his head affirmatively, "Yes, he only has a few months."

Hillary dismissing herself, said, "I'll be right back." She stepped out of the room and pulled out her cell phone.

After about 15 minutes, with Peter wondering what she was doing, Hillary reentered the room. She smiled at Sherlyn, "My Uncle Nate said that he accepts your services. As long as you understand that the baby is to be given over to Nate and me after you deliver."

Sherlyn looked happy, yet a bit anxious. This was all her idea, but it was moving much faster than she anticipated.