Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So once you're tied together you'll start from here," Michelle informed them whilst standing at the end of the party room furthest from the door,

"You go straight out of here, down the corridor to the left, turn at the end of the benches, go all the way along the corridor on the other side including climbing over the pillow barrier, turn at the end of the corridor again & head back into here, go through the chicane without knocking off any of the pillows or cushions, before climbing over this inflatable barrier at the finish. You only climb over the inflatable barrier at the end of the third lap though, the first two times you just go around my chair & start back down the room." She explained before pausing to let them all get the instructions clear in their minds,

"If you knock any cushions or pillows off the chicane you have to stop at this end of the room for one second for every one you knock down, Zara, Taylor & Ashley will judge that & will tell you if you need to stop for that penalty & if so they'll tell you when you can start again." Michelle finished.

As the girls were being bound together, in her case Harmony's right leg to Jess's left, Michelle added that the points for this task would be 3 points for each of the winners, 2 for each of the runners up & 1 for each of the losers if they finished within thirty seconds of the winners.

When the race started Amber & Catalina got off to the fastest start & were soon a long way ahead, but the other two pairs were neck & neck. As they reached the pillow barrier for the first time Poppy & Lexi managed to clamber awkwardly over it, but Jess & Harmony weren't so lucky, they tumbled over & landed on the floor with Jess on top of Harmony. By the time Harmony's pair had finished the first lap & paused for a few seconds due to knocking half of the chicane over, Amber & Catalina were in sight of finishing their second lap.

The rest of the challenge wasn't exciting, Amber & Catalina won by a mile with Poppy & Lexi a very long way behind in second as they had decided to slowly approach both the barrier & the chicane as they weren't going to catch the leaders but as long as they stayed on their feet & didn't knock over the chicane they were safe for second place. Harmony & Jess were so far behind that the other pairs had both been unbound by the time they finally finished more than two minutes outside the time that they needed to get any points.

After Ashley confirmed the results she had everyone help get the gym benches back downstairs but instead of returning them to the equipment cupboard they were placed in a large square in the meeting room, pillows & cushions were then added to the gaps between the benches to form a full square that left around six feet from its edges to the walls.

"This game is going to be another race, but as it's going to be a very special one & it's likely some or all of you will fall over several times we're doing it down here where we have quite thick carpets, rather than in the party room which isn't carpeted." She explained before pausing to be handed a large bag by Michelle.

"You are going to be paired up again & we'll be having a fancy dress race, we have a few costumes big enough for two girls to wear together, you'll race around the room whilst wearing your costumes, the first pair to complete 5 laps will get 4 points each, the runners up will get 2 points each." Ashley explained.

Ashley had Taylor & Zara hold up each costume in turn so that the pledges knew what their options were, there was a camel, a giraffe, a horse, a crocodile, a snake & a tortoise.

Jess was allowed to pick first & she chose to be paired with Poppy in the giraffe costume, then Catalina chose Lexi & the camel costume, which left Amber to select the costume that she'd share with Harmony, she picked the horse.

Catalina would have preferred to have been paired with Poppy & she thought that Harmony would have been of more help than Lexi, but with the pink haired girl already chosen & the fact that she had a chance of catching Harmony on the overall challenge scores she went for the blind girl as she had almost no chance of catching her so helping her score maximum points would give her the best chance of getting into the sorority.

Amber was very pleased, she had got both the partner & the costume she had wanted despite getting to choose last. As each pair were handed their costume the Chinese American girl whispered a question to Ashley that made the sorority president pause for a few seconds before finally nodding her assent to whatever she had been asked. This sent Amber hurrying to the equipment cupboard from where she returned with something clutched to her side out of sight of the other two pairs.

Amber climbed into the costume first, positioning herself at the front of it meaning that she was stood upright. As Harmony climbed into the back of the horse it became clear to her that she'd have to lean forward a lot to get herself fully into the costume so that it could be zipped up.

She started by kneeling in the leg space at the back of the costume from where she could zip up the horse. With this done she stood up slowly, moving her upper body forward as she stretched her legs out. Amber reached back & took a firm grip of her wrists to pull her into place before, to Harmony's shock, lifting her own pledge robe & pulling her blonde partner's head forward to right between the cheeks of her bare ass.

Amber giggled as she did this & didn't move for a few seconds as she felt Harmony struggle to move her face back, but once she felt the girl behind her stop struggling the Chinese American girl kept one hand free to hold Harmony in place as she used the other to strap her there using one of the head harnesses that the pledges had enjoyed or endured during several nights since arriving at the house.

Once she had tightened the straps to make sure Harmony had no wiggle room Amber told her prisoner,

"I know you're probably angry with me for forcing you into this position, but it'll be worth it. As long as you follow my lead we are going to win this challenge by an absolute mile & I'm sure when we do you'll think that spending a few minutes with your face between my butt cheeks was worth it, even if I do this a few times!" She laughed as she let out a big fart right up Harmony's nose.

"Ah that felt good! No matter how often I do that it always feels great, it's such a power rush!" She explained as she ripped a second one.

Ashley & Taylor checked that everyone was properly inside their costumes & that all three were fully zipped up, when they were satisfied that this was the case they directed all three pairs to the point that they had decided was the starting line.

When they heard a loud whistle the girls started forward, Amber was talking to Harmony for the whole length of the first side of the room & by the time they had reached the first corner they had settled into a consistent pace & were moving well together. Then when they came to the corner Amber gave herself a wide angle to turn it & because of the harness Harmony followed her perfectly.

The other two pairs had started faster but were soon finding the challenge a lot more difficult, Jess was sat on Poppy's shoulders inside their giraffe costume, the drawback of this as they soon found out was that Jess was the one who could see where they were going but Poppy was the one actually moving them. If Jess's fairly inept directions making them veer on a regular basis weren't bad enough Jess turned out to have awful balance in this position & at the first corner she toppled over pulling Poppy with her.

Catalina & Lexi were having similar issues early on, Catalina didn't account for Lexi moving slower than her & whenever she slowed she forgot to tell the blind girl she was doing so which meant that they repeatedly collided & fell. Cornering was also a problem as at the first corner Catalina tried to turn too tightly which meant Lexi crashed straight into her side & they ended up tangled on the floor with Lexi's tits on Catalina's face.

By the time the other two pairs had untangled themselves, got back up & hesitantly managed to squeeze around the second corner of the square Amber & Harmony were just approaching the same corner but for the second time. Amber kept up a running commentary & by the time she had described how they had completed their second lap before the other two pairs had finished their first both girls in the horse costume were feeling far more relaxed, even if Harmony did still have to cope with occasional outbreaks of giggling from the Asian girl that were always followed immediately by another fart.

Amber's theory of an easy victory was proved right, in the end Catalina & Lexi sorted themselves out & finished a comfortable second but more than a lap & a half behind Amber & Harmony. Poppy & Jess never did finish, by the time they were half way around the fourth lap everyone else had finished & they had fallen again, this time they had ended up with Poppy's nose up Jess's pussy, Jess thought about just sitting there & enjoying the sensation of the other girl's breath tickling her snatch, but that was when she heard Taylor's voice telling them that the challenge was over so Zara & herself were going to help get them out of their costume.

Ashley had the girls sit on one of the benches when they were all out of the costumes, whilst she put them away Taylor added up the scores from the afternoon's tasks before telling them,

"Well done to Amber & Harmony who easily won the last task of this challenge, Catalina & Lexi came second so also got a couple of points. Amber, we were impressed with the clever way you found to win, why don't you tell the others.".

As all eyes turned to Amber the Chinese American girl smiled widely,

"I used one of the head harnesses to trap Harmony's head against my ass, it meant that she had to follow exactly where I led her, so we didn't trip over or crash into anything. I also gave her a bit of encouragement to move nice & fast, as her nose was right up against my asshole I treated her to a few of my oh so delicious smelling farts! With me doing that she definitely wanted us to finish as fast as possible so that I'd let her go.".

This caused a little laughter but Catalina wasn't amused & addressed Ashley,

"That's not fair, why weren't any of us allowed to use a harness on the girls that we were paired with?",

Ashley rolled her eyes before replying,

"You could have asked to use something yourself," she pointed out before adding,

"But what use would any of the house's toys have been to you? You were a camel which meant you both had to be stood up straight as one of you needed to be the head & the other the hump. As for Poppy & Jess it would have been equally useless as the only way to be tall enough for the giraffe costume was with one of them on the other's shoulders. Face facts, Amber had a great idea that worked specifically with the costume she chose.".

Catalina didn't look happy, but she couldn't argue with this answer. Before anyone else could say anything Taylor jumped in,

"So after this afternoon's challenge the overall scores are: Lexi 114, Poppy 99, Harmony 95, Amber 87, Catalina 73 & Jess 39.".

After the girls were given a few seconds to absorb this information Ashley spoke again,

"We have two more challenges for you all this evening, but you can have a bit of free time first & you can go anywhere in the house during that time. Food is arriving at 6pm & I expect all of you pledges to have showered before that as you all look properly sweaty after those last two games.".

When they got back to guest room 1 Harmony was first into the shower & once she was finished Lexi took her place. It was whilst Harmony was drying herself that Rebecca knocked at the door & was let in by Amber.

As soon as she entered Rebecca addressed Poppy & Amber,

"Girls, could you give me a minute, I need to speak to Harmony, preferably on her own.".

Both girls looked over at Harmony & when she nodded her head they both agreed to give them a couple of minutes to themselves.

Harmony sat down on the bed, now wearing her pledge uniform & let her towel fall to the floor, Rebecca approached her with a smile & sat down on the end of the bed. She positioned herself with her legs up on the bed with her feet a couple of feet from Harmony,

"After what happened with you & Cindy I thought we needed to get a couple of things clear," the black haired girl started,

"I think that Cindy went far too far with what she did, or tried to do, so you don't have to worry about me wanting to get revenge on you for her getting kicked out of the sorority. Having said that I'm not suddenly going to start being all nice to you either, I'm still going to use you however I like whenever I like, but hurting you for the sake of hurting you doesn't do anything for me, it's far more fun making you do all sorts of nasty humiliating things without using pain to make you do them." Rebecca explained with a smirk.

"Cindy has forced me to change a couple of my plans, you'll have to wait until after we graduate now before you'll be getting a tattoo or maybe two tattoos that show that you are my property, my dirty little lesbian whore! I had another plan too that I've had to shelve until we're finished here, but it's one I can still fantasise about doing in the meantime, so anticipation might make it even better when we finally get to do it. A few weeks after graduation you are going to start a new diet, well I say diet, in fact it's going to be the complete opposite, we're going to turn you into a big fat pig! I might just have you become a porker for a few months, or I might leave you like that for years, it's hard to tell, but I love the idea of you all big & fat trying to pick up the ugliest girls I can find for you to come on to!" Rebecca paused to savour the horrified look on Harmony's face before she continued.

"I will make one promise that you will appreciate though, whatever little adventures we take outside of the house won't be public knowledge as I don't want to get in trouble with the rest of the sorority & I don't want Cindy to turn up & attack you, you're my little plaything so I fully intend to keep you in one piece & heaven only knows what damage Cindy would do to you now if she had the chance!".

Harmony had expected that Rebecca would make her go down on her right then & there, but clearly the black haired girl thought better of it for the time being & without saying another word she climbed off the bed, wiggled her crotch towards Harmony, turned & started towards the door making sure to shake her ass as she did so, before finally turning, licking her lips & without another word leaving.

Harmony didn't know how to react to this, she didn't like the sound of a lot of what Rebecca had said, but she was at least relieved that she would be spared Cindy's wrath. Before she had time to think any further Lexi emerged from the bathroom rapped in a towel & a few seconds later Poppy & Amber also reappeared.

Once they had all showered the pledges in guest room 1 all sat around watching TV, they had considered using the gym or the pool but if they did that they'd have to shower again afterwards & none of them felt that comfortable using the games room, the balconies or relaxing in the party room whilst they were still trying to earn their sisterhood. Catalina did spend half an hour in the gym working off a little sexual frustration with exercise, whereas Jess decided after her shower that she'd go & sun bathe on the first floor balcony.

Harmony felt oddly nervous over dinner, she thought that it was probably because she was getting so close to earning her place in the sorority, so she decided to concentrate her gaze on her plate rather than what was happening around her which meant that she missed a few things. Had she been paying attention Harmony might have noticed Taylor & Zara smiling & whispering as they stared at her, or Summer licking her lips in her direction, or Tiphany making a hand gesture that was clearly intended to symbolise licking a pussy before pointing down at her own crotch.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 38: Votes & Lies

After the food was finished & the tables cleared the pledges were ordered down to the meeting room. Ashley directed them to put out the plastic chairs again, she wanted 23 of the normal chairs in two rows in one half of the room, Michelle's vice presidential chair was also put with these. Ashley's thrown like president's chair was placed facing the others, a white board & Taylor's chair were also facing the sorority girls. As she positioned the board Harmony noticed that the names of all 26 girls in the sorority were listed going down the board, with a space next to each which she assumed was for something to be written next to each of them.

The other side of the room past the curtain that could be drawn across to split the room in two had 6 more chairs in it, these were facing away from the sorority girls.

Once everyone was present Ashley explained the challenge,

"We would usually be doing this challenge on the penultimate day of the pledging process, but with the schedule changing & a few girls having plans with tomorrow being Saturday, we've had to move it up the order. This is a chance for the girls already in the sorority to really influence who's going to be joining them, there are 26 of us & we each get one vote for the girl that we most want to join the sorority, every vote is worth two points in the pledge challenge so this challenge could have a massive effect on the overall scores. Before we vote you will each have 3 minutes to give us a reason to vote for you, you can do that however you please & none of you are going to be in here when the girls before you have their turn, as we don't want anyone copying anyone else.".

Seeing some nervous looks from the pledges Ashley smiled, she was looking forward to seeing how the girls would handle this challenge. She was a little irritated to see how confident Catalina looked, it made her wonder if she had misjudged the Hispanic girl's popularity, as clearly the Colombian American was expecting to receive a lot of votes.

"I'm going to give you all a couple of minutes to think about this now, then we'll decide the order you go in.".

When she decided that they'd had enough time Ashley collected up their pledge name tags & had Lexi draw them out to decide the order that they'd go in. Ashley wrote down each name but didn't announce the order, instead along with Taylor she led them each to a different bedroom & locked them in after telling them that they would be collected once it was their turn.

Poppy was the first girl to be led back down to the meeting room, once Taylor & Ashley had taken their seats Poppy was told to start. Unseen to anyone she had stopped behind the whiteboard & taken off her pledge robe, so when she appeared in front of the sorority sisters the pink haired girl was wearing nothing but her name tag & sandals.

"Hi girls," she started with a massive smile on her face,

"You all know that I'm a lesbian, but what you might not know is that at the moment I'm a total slut! I was pretty much the only out lesbian in my year at high school so apart from a couple of adventures over the summer I've had to take what I could get & quite often that's been one off encounters with girls who weren't all that attractive. So now I land in a house full of beautiful women, a lot of whom are interested in girls, so I'm like a kid in a candy store, I want to sample so many of the delicious looking treats on offer!" She looked around at her audience as she said this.

After the laughter she had caused died down she continued,

"So if a fun, kind, moderately attractive lesbian is the sort of girl you'd like to share a house with, or maybe a bed with, then vote for me!" She finished by doing a little pirouette that showed off her naked body, before turning, picking up her pledge robe & after pulling it back on calmly striding over to the seats in the other half of the room.