Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarla released her hold on Lindsay, stood and leapt landing ass first with all her weight on her opponent's back. She repeated this several times driving the air from Lindsay's lungs.

Sensing victory Scarla picked up Lindsay and lifted her above her head, as she did this it was obvious how much muscle tone this beautiful surfer girl had, even though most of the girls had figured out Scarla would be strong from all that surfing they were still shocked at how easily she lifted up the taller girl.

Scarla stepped forward and threw Lindsay hard down onto the mats. Quickly she knelt down and laid across her opponents shoulders pinning her down, Lindsay just lay there gasping for breath as Ashley crouched beside them and counted out 1......2......3.

Ashley stood and helped Scarla to her feet before theatrically announcing,

"The winner and the newest sister of Zeta Sigma Omega, Scarla!!!"

The sorority sisters stood and cheered as Ashley raised Scarla's arm in the air in celebration.

"It's just after 2pm now, we'll be initiating Scarla at 8 tonight. The remaining 7 potential pledges will be making us all dinner so please assemble in the party room at 6." Ashley instructed the sorority sisters.

The sisters left the room, Rebecca and Cindy making sure to give Harmony a big smile on the way out.

"Pledges you get to put some normal clothes on for the next hour or so, Heather, Cassie and Tiphany the three of you are going to help Taylor with some food shopping. Harmony, Lindsay, Britney and Amy you are going with Michelle and Scarla to collect Scarla's stuff and move her in to her new room." Ashley explained.

"Once you've finished you'll all strip back down to your pledge uniforms and prepare dinner for us all, Taylor will supervise this whilst Michelle prepares Scarla for her initiation." Ashley told the seven remaining potential pledges.

* * * * * * * * *

Chapter 9: Scarla's Initiation

The girl's dressed and met Michelle in the parking lot behind the sorority house. Michelle led them to a large jeep that she explained belonged to the sorority. The girls got in and Michelle drove the group around to Scarla's room in the halls of residence.

Once they were in the room Michelle ordered Lindsay and Harmony to do all the packing, lifting and carrying whilst she gossiped with Britney, Amy and a reluctant Scarla about what had gone on after she had left them to sleep the night before. She was delighted to hear that Tiphany along with Britney and Amy had used the poor girls as she had intended, although she was a little disappointed that Scarla hadn't joined in the fun.

When Michelle was satisfied everything was loaded into the jeep she made the tall Lindsay crawl under the bed to check nothing was left under there. She knew nothing was there but she wanted to mess with Lindsay.

When the girls returned to the jeep it was clear that with Scarla's stuff all loaded in there were now only three seats left in the back for the girls. With Scarla joining Michelle in the front, Michelle with a smile asked for suggestions of how to solve their problem,

"We could put Lindsay on the roof wrack!" joked Amy,

"Someone could walk back," suggested Harmony thinking Michelle was seriously asking for suggestions.

"Why don't we just sit on Harmony!" Exclaimed Britney with a cruel smile.

"Yes, I think that would work." Replied Michelle with an equally cruel smile.

Michelle ushered a shocked Harmony into the back of the jeep and before she could protest she was flat on her back across the row of three seats.

Amy jumped in first before Britney could react, she hitched up her skirt and sat down on Harmony's face. Amy shuffled around and in a couple of seconds Harmony's nose was pressed into the pantied crotch of the 5 foot 1 blonde.

Britney was next in and she sat on Harmony's stomach and Lindsay was last in so sat on her legs.

Britney was disappointed that she didn't get to sit on Harmony's face as she had intended, Amy on the other hand was delighted at this surprise turn of events, although she was disappointed the journey didn't last longer.

The journey back to the sorority house only took a few minutes but every time the jeep went over a bump in the road Harmony's nose was rammed up into Amy's rapidly moistening crotch. Harmony, humiliated again, tried to block out the position she was in but as the scent of Amy's pussy assaulted her nose she couldn't help but think about how Amy's pussy smelt similar but different to Britney's.

Lindsay enjoyed the journey as for once the nasty thing happening wasn't happening to her.

When they arrived back at the house Michelle told the girls to unload Scarla's stuff and get it to her new room. Lindsay and Britney climbed off of Harmony followed by Amy who rubbed her now very wet crotch back and forth across Harmony's face rapidly a few times before getting out of the jeep.

Amy whispered something to Michelle when she got out, the sorority vice president thought for a few seconds and whispered something back. To Harmony's surprise Amy climbed back into the jeep towards her,

"As you've got Amy so excited Harmony it's only fair that you finish the job." Stated a gleaming Michelle.

As she said this Amy pulled down her panties, hitched up her skirt and threw herself back down on Harmony's face, saying in a singsong voice,

"lick me!".

The other girls watched on as Harmony was forced to lick Amy until the smaller girl came powerfully on her face, clamping her head firmly between her thigh's as she did so.

After a few seconds a satisfied Amy climbed off Harmony's face with a happy purr.

"Ooo that was good!" she exclaimed.

Watching this scene play out over the past five minutes or so the other girl's had varying thoughts, Scarla was again a little uncomfortable with what was going on, although a lot less than the night before as this didn't directly involve her and she did have to admit it was kind of hot! Britney was jealous, partly because she had begun to think of Harmony as her property after the night before but mainly because the scene had got her quite wet too and she had no means of relieving that.

Lindsay was pleased this wasn't happening to her and to her surprise she was actually feeling more than a slight tingle from between her own legs from what she was seeing. Michelle just knew she had to have someone between her legs that night as she was so turned on from the events of the past 36 hours.

Finally Amy followed by Harmony climbed out of the jeep each bringing bags with them. The others also grabbed stuff from the back of the jeep and they headed up to the first floor of the house.

Scarla picked a room at the opposite end of the floor to Cindy and Rebecca as she didn't want to get involved in their antics. After four trips back to the jeep all of Scarla's possessions were in her new room.

Michelle ordered the four potential pledges to go and get back into their uniforms and to report straight to Taylor to help prepare dinner for the house. As the girls were leaving Michelle to Amy's delight called out,

"Oh and Harmony, you don't have permission to wash your face, everyone should know how much you love eating pussy!". She said this with an evil laugh.

The girls did as Michelle had told them and although Harmony desperately wanted to wash Amy's juices off her face she obeyed Michelle's orders, although she did drink several glasses of water once she had got changed to try and get the taste of Amy's pussy out of her mouth.

The four hurried to join Taylor's group preparing dinner. At one point Tiphany was working next to Harmony and she looked over and sniffed,

"You smell of pussy!" She exclaimed loudly with a big smile,

"Yeah, it's mine!" Announced Amy proudly,

Amy recounted the tale of how Harmony had ended up eating her pussy that afternoon to a smiling Tiphany,

"Lucky you," exclaimed Tiphany when Amy had finished,

"Was she any good?" Tiphany asked,

"Oh yeah, she eats pussy like a pro!" responded Amy with a laugh.

"You can say that again!" Chimed in Britney.

"Wow, can't wait til I get a turn to use her." Laughed Tiphany.

Harmony wished she could run away and hide during this conversation, she felt totally humiliated that she was being talked about like she was some sort of sex toy. Taylor was observing the other girl's reactions during this conversation, she noticed Britney seemed a little jealous that other girls were talking about using Harmony, who she clearly felt was her toy. She also noticed how interested Heather seemed, although she was one of the poor girls she seemed to feel superior to Harmony and some of the others and Taylor suspected that the sorority might bring out a kinky side in her with her ending up in a similar vain to Cindy and Rebecca.

The girls finished preparing the food which included French fries, salads, pasta, rice and spaghetti Bolognese and also laid out dressings such as salad cream, vinegar and parmesan cheese.

When everything was ready Taylor used the intercom to call down the sorority sisters. The pledges were allowed to eat at the same time and Michelle insisted that Harmony sat at one end of one of the two long tables with Cindy and Rebecca either side of her. Michelle was also sat with them so that she could order Harmony to do anything Cindy and Rebecca wanted as the sisters still weren't allowed to order around the pledges.

As Harmony sat down where she had been told to Cindy sniffed and looking puzzled said,

"What's that smell?"

With the smell of so much food around the tables she wasn't sure if the smell was what she thought it was. Rebecca also sniffed, she thought the smell was Harmony so she leant towards the other girl and sniffed again.

"Oh my god, Harmony's face smells of pussy! What have you been doing, you naughty girl!" Rebecca mocked, pointing her finger at Harmony.

Michelle delighted in telling her two new friends what she had made Harmony do that afternoon and the beaming smiles on both of their faces showed how much they enjoyed hearing it. A red faced Harmony ate a large bowl of rice and salad and tried to block out the embarrassing conversation.

As people talked around her, Harmony looked around to see where the other potentials were. She noticed Britney, Tiphany and Amy sat together near Ashley and was disturbed to see Britney loading parmesan cheese on her spaghetti, as she clearly remembered the red head saying that cheese made her fart and she knew she was set for another night between Britney's ass cheeks.

She also noticed Scarla was talking enthusiastically to a few of the sisters and that Heather, Cassie and Lindsay were all sat separately and all looked a little nervous about what was to come later that evening.

Eventually everyone was done eating and the 7 remaining potentials were ordered by Ashley to clear the tables, do the washing up and put everything away.

Taylor was in charge of supervising this as Michelle was preparing Scarla for her initiation, which meant the rich girls had to do at least a little of the work. The poor girls were put in charge of handling all the washing up and the rich girls just had to put away the cleaned, dried plates, bowls etc.

As this was going on Ashley entered and ordered Heather to stop what she was doing and follow her. When Michelle had broached the subject of the humiliation part of her initiation Scarla had been reluctant, but the sorority vice-president had informed her that it was compulsory and that she had to choose a potential pledge and do something to humiliate them. Michelle tried to convince her to choose Harmony, Scarla knew she was expected to choose one of the poor girls and although she wasn't like that she decided to go along with it. She chose Heather as if she had to be nasty to someone, she wanted to be nasty to the girl who had so painfully paddled her ass earlier in the day.

When everything was ready for Scarla's initiation Taylor instructed the other 7 potentials to hoover the ground floor of the house and prepare the party room so that the sisters could celebrate Scarla's pledge. They were also informed that they would again be serving at this celebration and that they had better have everything ready by the time the initiation was finished.

Harmony was relieved not to be involved in this initiation after her disgusting experience at Cindy and Rebecca's initiation and with the group being unsupervised during the initiation she knew that nobody would be able to mess with her as none of them would want to risk the wrath of Ashley.

As Heather was led into the meeting room she was taken to a single chair, opposite the now naked Scarla. The room was set out the same as for the previous initiation and Ashley again led proceedings.

Cindy and Rebecca were disappointed when they saw Heather enter as they were of course hoping to see Harmony further tormented. Ashley had decided to slightly tweak the second part of the ceremony, she knew Scarla was not like most of the other girl's in the sorority and may not react well to being kissed in the way Cindy and Rebecca had been. Ashley knew Scarla would be an asset to the sorority, with her high grades and sporting abilities, so her more reserved personality was acceptable to the sorority president.

Ashley again welcomed everyone to Scarla's initiation and informed her that she must complete three tasks. Firstly the sorority pledge, which Scarla correctly recited.

Next was showing that she would follow sorority rules and the instructions of the sorority president, Ashley decided upon a task that wouldn't involve Scarla joining in. Ashley approached the beautiful, naked girl and looked over her body with a big smile. Suddenly she leant into Scarla's chest and gently took the girl with pink streaks in her blonde hair's nipple between her lips. The sorority president sucked on her left nipple, flicking her tongue across it, eliciting a small squeal from the shocked girl.

Scarla really wasn't expecting this and she was shocked to find she was enjoying it. Ashley released the nipple and took the other one into her mouth in the same way. She sucked on it and ran her tongue over it until she produced a small moan of pleasure from her now willing pledge.

After a few seconds Ashley reluctantly stepped back from Scarla's athletic body, releasing the nipple from her mouth, smiling widely and saying,

"yep, you definitely pass part two of the pledge!".

Heather watched on in shock, she had observed that Scarla was quite reserved, so she was shocked to see her naked with another girl licking and sucking her breasts.

Ashley approached Heather and beckoned her to stand up, the sorority president led her to in front of Scarla and pushed down on her shoulders, Heather understood and knelt before Scarla.

Scarla opened her legs and nervously pulled Heather's head towards her crotch, she positioned the kneeling girl's head right in front of her pussy. Scarla was nervous as she was aware of being naked in front of 23 other women with another girl within inches of her crotch. Slowly she tilted Heather's face right below her pussy and quietly said,

"lick me."

Heather was shocked, but remembered that Ashley had told her that she must do whatever she was ordered to during this initiation.

Heather nervously stuck out her tongue, she started by running her tongue around the edge of Scarla's pussy lips, as she moved her tongue further inside Scarla she realised that Scarla was clearly already turned on from what Ashley had been doing to her breasts, as she was very wet.

Heather also realised that Scarla's pussy tasted less bad than she had expected, in fact it actually tasted okay. She drove her tongue deeper, as she did so Scarla started to moan with pleasure. Heather's tongue found Scarla's clit and she flicked it over it, causing louder moans from the pledge. She massaged the girl's clit, faster and faster, harder and harder. Scarla was in ecstasy and before long she clamped her thigh's around Heather's head as she came with a scream, coating the kneeling girl's face with her juices. The massive orgasm Scarla had experienced eventually subsided and panting, she released Heather's cum covered face.

Michelle and Taylor pulled up Heather by her arms and led her back to her chair, as she sat down she saw Ashley pulling a sorority medallion over Scarla and announcing that Scarla was now a member of Zeta Sigma Omega, which was followed by cheers and applause from the rest of the girls.

As the girls drifted back up to the party room, each hugging Scarla as they passed, Ashley went over to check on Heather,

"you enjoyed that, didn't you?" she whispered to Heather with a wink,

Heather blushed and responded,

"I don't know, I've never done anything like that before,"

"Don't worry, as Scarla, who Michelle seemed to have paired you up with, has become a full sister I'm claiming you for tonight, we'll go up to my room later and I'll teach you how much fun you can have with another girl!" she licked her smiling lips as she said this.

Heather smiled back nervously, she was surprised at the tingle between her legs both as Ashley had claimed her for the night and whilst she had been licking Scarla. She wasn't sure if she was looking forward to going to Ashley's room, but she thought she might as well try to enjoy it as she knew she either went with Ashley or got kicked out of the sorority.

As she didn't want the other potentials knowing what Heather had been made to do Ashley made sure she washed the cum off her face before joining the other girls to serve drinks to the now 23 sorority sisters.

The celebration of Scarla's initiation was fairly uneventful, lasting again until around eleven.

At the end the 7 remaining potential pledges were instructed to tidy up, as they finished Michelle handed Ashley the box with the devices from the night before and ran off upstairs with Taylor.

Michelle was feeling mad horney, she had been so turned on for nearly two days now and desperately needed to get some action.

As Michelle and Taylor entered Michelle's room the blonde grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled the smiling girl onto the bed. They both rapidly stripped and Michelle climbed on top of Taylor, kissing the dark haired girl's neck, ears, face, anything that got near her lips.

Michelle readjusted them both, positioning Taylor flat on her back on the bed. She then mounted her again, wrapping her legs around her more than willing victim. They rolled onto their side's, their legs scissoring each other, rubbing their pussy's against each other until both violently climaxed in each other's arms.

A panting, excited Michelle untangled her legs from Taylor and thrust her pussy onto the other girl's mouth. Taylor knew what to do and was able to quickly tongue her fellow sorority vice president to three more strong orgasms. Taylor was very adaptable in the bedroom, she liked both men and women, she had tried all 3 types of three some (2 boys and a girl, 2 girls and a boy and 3 girls) and enjoyed both the gentle mutual love making she had with Ashley and the violent domination she got from Michelle.

As Michelle got her breath back she climbed off a sweating Taylor with a big smile and staggered over to a draw. She removed a pink 9 inch strap-on, strapped it to her waist and approached the bed again,

"TIVE IT TO ME," cried out Taylor smiling broadly,

Michelle pounced on her, pinning her to the bed and ramming the strap-on into Taylor's soaked pussy.

"Oh yeh, OH YEH," screamed Taylor as Michelle went to work on her!

Michelle had found out early on that Taylor got turned on by her dominant behaviour, in fact as a rich girl she had targeted one of the poor girls to mess with when she was a pledge, she had targeted Taylor and as Taylor knelt and licked her pussy during Michelle's initiation the blonde had noticed that Taylor was clearly as turned on by the situation as she was.

1...456789