Sorority Sister Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

"Ah taught her everythin she knows using mah dildo." Carla rubbed Molly's tits as she said this, then dove down under her and began to suck on a nipple.

Molly groaned onto my cock at that, which continued my flight into the stratosphere. This was fantastic, watching two girls get each other off while sucking me. I thought it couldn't get any better, until Carla got tired of Molly's nipple, and sucked one of my balls into her mouth instead.

The fantastic feeling of Carla, the oral expert, sucking and tonguing my balls sent me over the edge, and I pulled out of Molly's mouth, hoping to pull off a porn-star facial on the girls.

They both saw what I was doing and giggled, but they kneeled down and pressed their heads together, then stuck their tongues out. The sight of this really did it, and I aimed quickly before my orgasm came.

And cum it did. My first shot hit Molly in the eye, which made both girls giggle. The next one hit Carla in the nose, and I proceeded to go back and forth, depositing almost a dozen strands of jizz all over the girls' faces, and especially on their tongues.

When I was finally exhausted, I exclaimed to the girls "That was so fucking hot. I wish I had pictures."

The girls were too involved in licking my cum off each other's faces to hear me, so I sat back and watched this ritual as one licked, then the other, until both were clean. Then they kissed each other, hugged, and looked at me.

The sight of these two naked beauties lip-locking and the shiny spots on their faces where my seed had been gave my cock a jolt of blood, and in record time, I was hard again. Go me.

As my cock got hard, Carla had escaped Molly's lips and proceeded to suck on her nipples again. This left Molly's mouth free, so I stuck my dick in Molly's face. She picked up right where she'd left off before I came, and vacuumed my dick like there was no tomorrow. I heard her groan again into my cock, and saw that Carla was doing a nice number on her tits now, tweaking one as she sucked the other.

Finally, Molly let my cock out, and stood up. Carla and I both kind of fell away, and turned to watch as Molly grabbed a bottle of lube from next to her bed.

"Honey, you know you weren't my first, but I do want you to have my last cherry."

"Huh," I asked, ever the master of the English language.

"Ah thank she wants you to fuck her in her pretty little behind, baby." Carla could make such as dirty act sound so pretty.

Molly nodded at this, and bent over the bed, holding the bottle of lube out to me. I reached for it, but Carla got there before me.

"Allow me" she said.

She drizzled a little of the lube on my cock, and started to jerk me slowly. With her other hand, she drizzled more lube down Molly's ass crack. She then began to work it in a little, her hand snaking between Molly's legs to tickle her clit.

I watched, thrusting now a little bit in response to Carla's hand flying up and down my hard dick. She now put more lube on Molly's crack, and ran her finger up and down it, before slowly slipping a finger into Molly's ass, up to the first knuckle. Molly tensed a little, and Carla giggled.

"Sugah, that's just mah little finger. What's coming next is gonna be a whole lot bigger. Are you sure you can take it?"

Molly bent down into the bed now, and nodded. With that, Carla pulled me over behind Molly by my cock, and ran it up and down Molly's crack.

The lube was a little chilly, so I tensed up, but Carla's tiny hand warmed my big cock, and soon we were both ready. Carla dribbled even more lube on my cock, and Molly's ass, and then slowly, forced the head of my cock into Molly.

The tightness of Molly's forbidden zone made me groan, and the force of me opening her back door made her do the same. But soon, we both settled, and Carla pushed me farther in. All in all, it was like having a sex coach. Although coach wasn't such a bad player either.

As I approached full penetration, Carla quietly told me to start fucking, then moved up onto the bed, and placed her pussy at Molly's face. Molly didn't need encouragement, and soon was lapping her big sister's pussy as I cornholed her.

Carla pulled me down to suck on her giant nipples, and soon I was in heaven, fucking my girlfriend in the ass while she ate out another girl. Molly must have been frigging herself as well, because I could hear her breathing becoming ragged as she munched box.

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, but I really wanted to finish in Molly's ass, so I didn't advertise the fact. Both the girls were getting close to, as Molly began to moan more and more, and Carla started to squeak and groan like an overused bed.

Finally, Carla let loose with a big "Oh mah god." This set Molly off, and the feeling of her pussy spasming only inches from my cock sent me over the edge, and I filled Molly's ass with my second load of the night.

We all collapsed into one big heap on Molly's bed. Molly turned around and kissed me.

"Baby, thank you for that."

"You're welcome babe. Thank you for letting me do it."

"I hope it was good. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit down for a week."

"Don't worry sugah, it gets easier every time. Ah love the feeling of one cock in mah ass and another in my pussy. Makes me feel so full. Mmmm."

Carla had done 2 guys? Wow, that was something to be explored another time…

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12