Sorority Submission: A Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! A third straight hand made contact with my right ass cheek as I let out another loud scream. Tears began to form as I struggled to speak. "Thank you, Amber, for-for-for spanking me."

A sudden SMACK hit my right ass cheek again startling me as Jamie said, "Didn't Sister Beth say each thank you must be different?"

"S-s-sorry," I stammered through now rolling tears, before adding, "Thank you, Sister Jamie, for punishing me for my disobedience, I was a bad little girl."

"You are welcome, Little Annie," Jamie replied, her hand squeezing my ass cheeks softly, which somehow helped with the burn.

"Pledge Quinn," Beth called out.

SMACK! Thankfully on the left cheek this time and I quickly said, trying to say something different no matter how absurd, "That felt so good, thank you, Quinn."

The next few minutes were a blur as I vaguely got used to the pain. The sharp intensity that occurred on contact, the constant burn that stung then slowly dissipated just in time for the cycle to continue again. I lost track of how many slaps I had taken, as I focused on rephrasing the thank you each time.

Finally, my ass feeling raw, my tear ducts empty, my head a muddled mess, Beth announced, "Last slap goes to Pledge Stephanie."

Both cheeks burned so badly now, I didn't care which cheek she hit and was surprised when Stephanie ordered, "Stand up, Little Annie."

I slowly did, causing new sharp pains to burn in my ass like an uncontrollable forest fire.

Stephanie moved close to me and I thought she was going to kiss me.

I closed my eyes, expecting a kiss and puckered.

Stephanie laughed, "Little Annie thinks I am going to kiss her."

Laughter for the second day in a row echoed around me, at me. My face burned the same color I assumed my burning ass was. I opened my eyes and looked at Stephanie who was smiling deviously, a smirk that she knew something I didn't.

"Open your legs," Stephanie instructed, her finger sliding between my tiny breasts.

I obeyed, my pussy tingling with strange anticipation. Her other hand went directly to my vagina. I stared at her as she smiled, completely taken aback by her touch, her powerful demeanor. I was completely at her will as her finger that was teasing my vagina gently suddenly moved away and returned a second later with an astoundingly loud and hard SMACK!

Instead of a scream of pain, I let out an involuntary moan and began to quiver realizing just how wet my pussy was.

"She is dripping wet," Stephanie announced to everyone.

Jamie quipped, "Little Annie gets turned on from being spanked, does she?"

"N-n-no," I stammered, but was unable to deny the wetness in my pussy and my sudden hunger to get off, even as the pain in my ass continued to throb.

Beth took charge again. "Girls, we will have point totals updated tomorrow, but let's first congratulate Stephanie for getting pictures of nine cocks, a new record."

There was applause and cat calls as I stood there still half naked.

"Lastly, a special thank you for our Anne, who took her punishment with dignity and has once again, earned the trust of all of us."

Again there was applause, but this time for me. I should have been humiliated, yet I, like yesterday, suddenly felt like I fit in. I had sacrificed for all my fellow pledges and, in turn, proved my loyalty to the sorority.

"Good night pledges," Beth said, "you are dismissed."

I went to get my pants and as I bent down, the burn came rushing back. Quinn thankfully picked up my panties and jeans for me and said, "You are one crazy chick."

Taking it as a compliment, I replied, "Thanks, but my ass is cursing me right now."

"Bubble bath and lotion," Quinn suggested, before adding, "lots and lots of lotion."

The sisters dispersed as I realized it was impossible to get my jeans on. After a couple minutes of failed attempts, only Jamie and I remained.

Jamie watched me try to put on my jeans for a couple of minutes before coming over to me. Her smile was sly before she asked, "Need help?"

"My ass hurts too much to put my jeans back on," I explained embarrassed.

"I imagine," she smiled, before surprising me and taking off her skirt and tossing it to me, "You owe me."

"Thank you so much," I replied, as I caught the skirt and noticed how amazing her legs were in black thigh highs.

"Don't thank me, Little Annie," she smiled, "As I have big plans for you, big, big plans."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, my pet," Jamie smiled and my pussy again tingled as I stared at the beautiful brunette and wondered what being her pet would entail.

She sauntered in front of me with a seductiveness that had me weak in the knees. Reaching me her hand went directly to my burning vagina. Her finger easily slid inside my wetness and I moaned involuntarily. She leaned into my ear, pumping her finger in and out of my pussy, assisting in simmering the pain on my ass as she brought pleasure to my pussy, "You will be completely mine very soon, Little Annie, completely mine."

My breathing increased at her naughty promise and a couple of seconds later she pulled her finger out and walked away, leaving me confused, nearly naked and horny as hell.

I quickly got the skirt on, and walked, or wobbled is a more fair description, back to my room. Taking Quinn's advice, I had a long hot bath which slowly helped in healing my ass and followed by applying lotion to my ass as if I was going to the beach. Of course, I slept on my belly, but no matter how much I tried to resist I couldn't stop thinking about Jamie's words, Jamie's touch and ended up getting myself off imagining her making me her pet, the vague promise creating a million different possibilities of submission.

Once I had come, I lay there in a mixture of pain from the burn on my ass and pleasure pulses from my powerful orgasm. I was ashamed at how two days of humiliation had somehow got me off greater than I had ever experienced before and yet I was already looking forward to tomorrow's assumedly humiliating task.

Up next: Task 3 Animal Kingdom

12