Sorority Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Sorority girl explores the limits of submission.
4.5k words
4.6
51.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story tries to push the limits of submission. If you are not interested in humiliation and degradation you should not read this story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

Maddy - Raised in a strict Christian fundamentalist home. Joined a sorority where Elaine, the sorority's president, brought out her inner slut.

Elaine - Attractive strawberry blonde. Somewhat cold and distant, controlling personality, a slightly sadistic edge. Interested in mind play and lesbian seduction. Later hones her skills as a Domme in Jennifer's Road to Submission and the Mistress Elaine series.

*****

Chapter Four

I joined my sorority less than a month ago, and in that short period of time, repudiated everything that I had been taught by my Christian fundamentalist mother about being a "good girl," and had instead embraced a darker side that I didn't know that I possessed.

Key to this transformation was Elaine, my sorority's president, who had absolutely captivated me. I have never met anyone as compelling as her. Not only was she incredibly beautiful, everything she had shown me had been a true revelation. I experienced pleasures beyond my comprehension. I learned that pain, correctly administered, can accentuate pleasure. I discovered that I'm not a "good girl." To the contrary, I discovered I am submissive to my core. I wanted nothing more than to please my Mistress - - Mistress Elaine.

I had embraced "Dee Dee" as my new nickname, a nickname given to me by Elaine, to describe my impressive 34DD bust. Elaine had redefined my persona. Gone was the soft spoken well-mannered girl. Enter the woman who wanted to do anything to please her Mistress. And I mean anything.

My sorority sisters had also embraced my new persona. Elaine instructed me to follow their orders as well. I did their laundry and ironing. I helped them with their homework. I cooked meals and cleaned up. And of course sexually I shamelessly begged them to let me pleasure them or for them to pleasure me. In short, I turned into an insatiable slut.

One of my favorite sorority sisters was Jodie. Jodie was a petite blonde with perky breasts and a charming Southern accent. Her impeccable manners and Southern charm belied her kinky sexual proclivities. She always found a reason to punish me, and her creativity in inventing new ways to punish and humiliate me was unrivaled in the sorority. One day she found that I had failed to properly iron one of her blouses.

"Dee Dee, come here," the comely blonde said while pointing to her closet. "Look at this blouse."

I had a hard time suppressing a smile. I knew it was playtime and Jodie was finding a reason to punish me. "Yes, Miss Jodie, I'm looking at the blouse." It looked perfectly fine.

"Did you see this crease in the sleeve?"

I leaned to get a closer look. Sure enough, there was a tiny crease where my iron must have slipped. I looked at her and rolled my eyeballs.

"Are you being an insolent slut Dee Dee?"

Of course I was. I wanted to be punished. "No Miss Jodie."

"Well, I think you are. Not only did you make a mistake in ironing my blouse, you've now given me a bit of attitude. Take off your clothes and stand in front of the window."

I carefully took off my clothes and placed them on the floor. Fortunately it was warm in the room, as there was a chill in the air outside. I approached the second story window and then turned my back to it and faced Jodie. I was already a bit embarrassed even though I was only exposing my backside to the window.

"Wow Dee Dee. I really love your tits. They're so big and beautiful." She reached out and pulled on one of my nipples. She then rolled the nipple between two of her fingers.

"Ahhh," I moaned. My nipples were sensitive, and her touch and the mild humiliation made it extremely pleasurable. "Thank you Miss Jodie."

"Perhaps you won't be thanking me after this." Jodie reached over to her desk and pick up a wooden clothespin. She squeezed the ends of the clothespin and then released them when it clamped on my nipple. The pressure on my nipple took my breath away. I had to shift my weight from one foot to the other as I fidgeted from the pain. Jodie, the Southern belle she-devil, then clipped my other nipple.

'Feeling good Dee Dee?" she asked with a smirk.

"No Miss Jodie. It hurts."

"Don't worry, you'll forget about the pain soon. Now turn around and face the window."

I felt panicked. I would be exposing my breasts, now clamped, to anyone down in the sorority's courtyard. I didn't move right away. Jodie was not pleased. She walked over to me and tugged on the clothespins to pull me into a position facing the window. I was now looking out the window. Suddenly I felt hot and very aware of my nudity.

"Dee Dee, I wasn't planning on doing this, but because of your continued insubordination I'm going to open the window." She unlocked the window and opened it as far as it would go. The cool fall air came rushing into the room. My tortured nipples became rock hard and goose bumps rose up on my arms and legs. Now I was hot and cold and experiencing a numbing pain and humiliation. Jodie had pushed all of the right buttons to tap my will to submit. I refocused on what was in front of me. The window overlooked an inner courtyard that was beautifully landscaped. A couple of my sorority sisters were sitting on a bench having a snack and talking. Nothing here to be afraid of, or so I thought.

"Wait here slut." Jodie left the room. I stood there shivering.

After a few minutes Jodie re-entered the room while finishing a phone conversation. "... and that's about it ... see you in five minutes." She put the phone on her desk and turned to me. "How's my Dee Dee doing?"

"I ... I ... I'm kind of cold Miss Jodie."

"I'm going to warm you up right now. But we have to do a bit of shopping first." Jodie picked up a grocery bag off the floor and put the following items on the desk: a cucumber, a banana, a carrot and a zucchini. "Pick two sweetheart."

I had a very strong suspicion what these items were going to be used for. I picked the two smallest items, the banana and the carrot.

"Excellent choices." Jodie picked up the banana and the carrot. She unwrapped two condoms from their foil wrappers and put a condom on each of them. "Now get them wet." She started with the carrot and stuck it in my mouth. There was a slight plastic taste to the condom as the carrot entered my mouth. She pushed it in until I gagged. As I pushed my head forward to gag Jodie caught a long rope of saliva coming out of my mouth with her hand and slathered the carrot with it. She did the same with the banana. That was not a pleasant experience for me.

"Before we continue our fruit and vegetable course, I have a question for you. What kind of girl are you Dee Dee?"

"I'm a bad girl Miss Jodie."

"I can't hear you Dee Dee."

"I'M A BAD GIRL," I shouted out the window. The two women in the courtyard looked up at me and laughed when they saw me nude with clothespins on my nipples. I must have turn fifteen shades of red when I saw them taking in this comical scene.

As I was digesting this latest round of humiliation I saw a group of men walking out of our sorority house and into the courtyard. They pointed up at me and were snickering at my compromising position.

"Oh, I see that our invited guests have arrived," noted Jodie. "And right on time, right Dee Dee?"

I couldn't believe that Jodie had recruited an audience to witness my humiliation. Then I started thinking about sex, and my ever growing need. How could I be thinking about sex at a time like this? I was ashamed, but I was also aroused. I could feel the shame in the pit of my stomach and the need in my now overflowing pussy.

"Dee Dee, lift up your tits by the clothespins and then let them drop. I want the people down there to see them bounce." Now I was convinced that Jodie was just a smaller more compact version of evil cunt Mistress Elaine. Did I have a choice here? I didn't. Not in my hyper-aroused state. I pulled on the clothespins and a shooting pain went through my breasts. I let go of the clothespins and my breasts bounced. I felt a trickle of juices run down my leg. Then I heard a cheer below as the men and women were watching me abuse my breasts. I had never felt such shame.

"Let's tell everyone what you are. What kind of bad girl are you Dee Dee?"

"I'm a worthless slut Miss Jodie."

"That's right. Now tell everyone."

With the cold air blowing on my face I shouted through the window screen. "I'M A WORTHLESS SLUT!" Another cheer came from my fan club below. In a perverse way I was pleased to entertain them with my sluttiness. Jodie seemed pleased as well.

"Well, it's time for the banana. Which hole Dee Dee?"

I knew the other object was the carrot, a smaller and more pointed object. "My vagina Miss Jodie."

Jodie laughed. "I think you forgot your slut vocabulary. Vagina?"

"My worthless fuckhole cunt Miss Jodie."

"That's better. Now here's your reward." She took the banana and pushed it into my sopping wet cunt. I had masturbated before with objects, but nothing as big as a banana. Of course with the window open the banana was ice cold. I sucked in a huge breath as the freezing cold banana slid deep into my pussy.

"Oh my God Miss Jodie. It's so cold!"

"Of course it is. Your steaming hot cunt will take care of that." She was right. After she pumped the banana inside me the cold sensation faded and a wonderful enveloping warmth surrounded my body. I was going to cum, and cum hard.

"I'm going to cum Miss Jodie. May I please?"

"Of course not. We're just getting started." She pumped the banana faster.

I was bearing down, trying with every fiber of my being to suppress my impending orgasm. Jodie knew this and was going to up the ante. "Say hello to Mr. Carrot." She pressed the tip of the carrot against my anus and then wiggled it so it went about an inch inside.

"Ever play with your ass?"

"No Miss Jodie."

"Welcome to the wonderful world of anal. If you want to cum you're going to have to ask me real nice."

Jodie's teasing of my asshole did introduce a new sensation to me. There was a small amount of pain, but the stimulation of my ass heightened the pleasure of the banana as it continued to slide in and out of my pussy. She pushed the carrot further and further inside me with each stroke. The expanding circumference of the carrot and the ribs on it stretched and ignited every nerve ending in my virgin asshole. Both the pain and the pleasure became almost unbearable.

"Please, please, please Miss Jodie."

"Take hold of the carrot and the banana. I'll let you know when you can cum."

I took hold of both the carrot and the banana and started pumping them both them feverishly to satisfy my overwhelming need. I no longer cared that there was a group of people below watching me as I engaged in Jodie's creative interpretation of self-abuse. There was no stopping the train now.

"I'm going to cum Miss Jodie ..."

"Shout it now."

Jodie unclipped both of the clothespins. As the blood rushed into my tortured nipples I started to cum in glorious waves.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'M CUMMING!"

Everyone below was whooping and hollering as I lost control of my body. I was shaking as the orgasm crested in my body, then started again. I dropped to my knees and pushed the banana and the carrot out of me. The feeling of fullness was replaced by a feeling of inner peace. That feeling was short lived.

There was a knock on the door. It was Elaine. She was carrying a leather leash and collar. She practically split a gut when she saw me nude, kneeling on the floor, with juices running down my thighs and two clothespins and a well-used condom covered banana and carrot on the floor. Elaine had obviously surmised the paces Jodie had put me through.

"Jodie, I don't want to interrupt your session with Dee Dee. You seem like you've done a marvelous job of training this slut." Elaine picked up the clothespins and waved them at me. "Dee Dee, it looks like you dropped these. Let me help you." Elaine reclipped my nipples. A numbing pain ensued. Damn, it started me feeling horny again. And so soon after a tumultuous orgasm.

"Mistress Elaine, we're pretty much done here." Jodie then regaled Elaine with the details of our session. Jodie's explanation was punctuated with guffaws from Elaine. Jodie then leaned forward and whispered into Elaine's ear. I could only hear fragments of their conversation.

" ... four guys from ..."

" ... duct tape?"

" ... virgin ass with a carrot ..."

" ... would really heighten the humiliation ..."

I had a feeling the four guys in the courtyard were about to have their way with me. What other surprises would Elaine have in store for me? I didn't want to find out. But my body did. Elaine fastened the collar around my neck and led me willingly down the stairs by the leash to the sorority's living room. Much to my dismay the four men from the courtyard were in the living room waiting for me. My eyes scanned the room and a greater surprise awaited me. Sitting in an armchair was my sister Anne.

My eyes were wide as saucers. "Anne! What are you doing here?"

She rose up out of the armchair and walked over to me. "Why Maddy, I don't think you've looked this good. The collar, leash and clamped nipples are a good look for you. Why Elaine invited me of course. As an alum of this sorority I wouldn't miss your initiation for the world, seeing my little sister spreading joy to the world." Anne went back to her chair to retrieve a long metal bar with cuffs on each end. "And speaking of spreading joy, Maddy, when I was at this sorority this was one of my favorite toys to use on the new pledges. It's called a spreader bar. I have been given the privilege of getting you ready for your next act."

Great. One of my big sisters who perfected the art of tormenting me was now participating in a new round of humiliation for me.

Elaine got into the act. "So Dee Dee, I thought you'd be thrilled to see your big sister. I am." Anne was a slender brunette. Even I had to concede she was attractive. She didn't have the show stopping breasts that I had, but she had a lovely heart shaped face and drop dead gorgeous legs. She was wearing a short skirt and high heels to accentuate her shapely calves. All of this was not lost on Elaine.

"Dee Dee, when you mentioned you had a sister who belonged to this sorority ... well, I felt compelled to meet her. So I've met with her a few times and ..." Elaine walked over to Anne and shared a passionate kiss. I guess nothing that Elaine did would surprise me. Elaine broke the kiss and then said breathlessly, "... I found out she's a great lover."

Anne looked at me with a big smile. "You should have told me about Elaine little sister. And you should have told me about your new nickname. I think I'm going to call you Dee Dee as well. I know you've always flaunted those big tits and now you've got a nickname to match them."

This was clearly not going my way. My overbearing sister, who was the bane of my existence as a child, had joined forces with Elaine. I didn't know that Anne played both sides of the field. She had a few boyfriends over the years but had obviously closely guarded the fact that she also fancied women. What next ... my mother? I was overmatched by these two women. But I wanted this. I did.

Anne decided to heap on the humiliation. "So Dee Dee, Elaine tells me that you are a submissive little whore and have lapped up the pussy juice of every woman in this sorority. Is that true?"

I stood mute. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. Elaine tugged on one of the clothespins. The pain distracted me from my dislike for my sister. "Tell her slut."

"Yesssss," I hissed.

"So it is true," Anne noted with satisfaction. "So Dee Dee has found her true calling. So tell me little sister, did you want me to tie you up so you can be fucked by these four men?"

"Yes," I said in a whisper. I really did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," Anne said, even though she did hear me.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?" She was going to draw it out of me.

"Yes, I want to be fucked like a whore."

Elaine took over the interrogation. "My little slut, have you ever been fucked by a man?"

"No Mistress Elaine,"

"Do you want to be fucked by a man?"

"If that's Mistress's wish. I will fuck a man and look into your eyes for approval as he's fucking me."

Elaine pointed to two simple high back wooden chairs. They were facing each other and about two feet apart. "Here little one, bend over between these chairs and grab two legs with your hands." Anne took a roll of duct tape and taped my left wrist to the front leg of the left chair and my right wrist to the front leg of the right chair. My tits were hanging free, still sporting clothespins. I tried to wiggle my wrists and couldn't move them. She then taped my thighs to the other two front legs of the chairs so I was now bent over between the chairs, my legs wide open, and my private parts on public display. Anne then fastened the cuffs of the spreader bar to my ankles so now I had no way of preventing access to my pussy and ass.

I was in the most vulnerable and compromising position you could imagine. My mind was racing with the possibilities. Elaine had previously tasked me with watching porn, and I knew that bondage could pour gasoline on the fire that was already raging within me.

Anne asked me one last time. "Dee Dee, are you sure you want this?"

I wasn't going to give my sister any satisfaction. I'm sure she thought this was just an act, that it wasn't really me. That I didn't really want this ... that I was just doing this to be accepted. She couldn't have been more wrong.

"Anne. I want this. In fact, if you don't give it to me I'll never forgive you."

"Well said little sister. You're about to have your brains fucked out from the four gentlemen over here." She pointed to the four men in the room, all waiting eagerly for their chance to fuck me and paw at my tits. But before they have their way with you I'm going to have one of our sorority pledges get you ready. Rachel, come here. And Dee Dee, don't cum until you have permission from me."

Anne must have positioned Rachel between my splayed legs. I felt her hands rest on my back as her face pushed between my legs. The cheeks of her face rubbed against the inside of my thighs and her lips gently kissed my labia. She used her fingers to part my petals and a droplet of moisture hung from my nether lips as she slurped it into her mouth. She then pushed the tip of her tongue into my sopping wet cunt, wiggling the tip. Sparks of electricity prickled through my body as Rachel attacked my pussy with zest.

The naughty little bitch knew I needed permission from Anne for me to cum. She slid her tongue upwards. She used her hands to pull apart the cheeks of the ass and began rimming my ass. As she planted her tongue firmly in my ass one of her hands wandered lower, rubbing my little pearl between two of her fingers. The effect was nothing short of sensational. The humiliation of being duct taped to a pair of chairs and being used in such a sordid fashion pandered to my submissive core. I could sense the onset of an unavoidable orgasm.

"Oh fuck Rachel, please stop. I can't stop myself ... oh ... oh ..." An unavoidable orgasm crashed through my body. I thrashed with my body attached to the chairs, wobbling the chairs as I threatened to tip over the chairs with Rachel still between my legs. Rachel must have widened her base as she steadied the chairs and continued her oral assault. There was barely any time between my successive orgasms, as Rachel wrung me out with her skillful tongue and fingers. I had given up asking for permission or even resisting her lovemaking. I just let go and luxuriated in the fiery glow.

12