Sorority Suck You Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

They left, laughing and pounding each other on the back.

The sorority sisters of SEX rinsed out their mouths with Listerine that Kelly just happened to have handy. "I hate the taste of anchovies," she advised. "You know, my husband Mike's semen." There wasn't any Listerine left for Butch, but she wasn't about to be kissing anybody anyway.

We girls went right back to muff diving, mostly to obliterate the memory of what had just happened.

After an hour of pleasuring each other, we heard sirens again, and once again an officer demanded we exit the bus.

"Have you ladies been drinking tonight?" he asked rather politely.

"Get lost you fucking frat rats!" I screeched. "We are not falling for that trick again, motherfuckers. What, did those other scumbugs send you to get a blow job? No fucking way, you shit heads. Beat it before I kick you in the nuts. Go get a blow job from your mother the whore." The other girls chimed in with equally abusive vulgarity.

Three officers restrained me, and soon had me cuffed. They did likewise to the other girls.

"Sarah, I think this is really the police," Lauralee stated matter-of-factly.

* * *

We called the frat rats from ASS to bail us out. I mean, we didn't want to tell anybody else about this. They said they would, but only on the condition that they could stuff us for Thanksgiving.

"What about our vow to remain a lesbian until graduation?" Lauralee asked when presented with the proposal. "I don't consider cock sucking to be sex. That's what that former president said. But fucking frat rats would be sex, no matter how you look at it."

"You stay in jail then, Lauralee," I snapped. "There is a fate worse than fucking a frat rat. Besides, it will be us doing the stuffing." I pulled the strap-on and big blue attachable dildo from my purse. "I have a plan! Revenge will be sweeter than the sweet potato pie."

* * *

Author's Note: This story is entered in the Halloween Contest. Your votes and feedback such as public comments are really appreciated! If you list me as one of your favorite authors, you can easily check to see if I have any new stories.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12