Sorority Sweetheart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Reagan shuddered and screeched through a powerful orgasm with Jeb's slick tongue buried to the hilt in her convulsing asshole. It crashed down upon her like a mighty wave and seemed to reverberate from her clit to her belly to her outer limbs and back again. She held the purple vibrator smashed against her clit as she came, and eventually her feminine juices oozed out of her quivering pussy and down her soft inner thighs towards the dilapidated couch below. Jeb moistened his index finger with her cum and quickly but gently pushed it past her tight anal ring to the second knuckle as her orgasm subsided. She squeaked and giggled as he did this, and then moaned lewdly as he bent down to hungrily lick the warm cum from the back of her sensitive pussy lips.

"Oh God, Jeb. How the fuck do you do that?" she asked between labored breaths.

"What? Make you cum?" he asked innocently. "It isn't that hard, my little sex cheetah."

She giggled when he used the special pet name he had given her for her ability to climax so quickly, and then shivered contentedly as he pinched her swollen pussy lips between his fingers.

"Ok," Reagan said with newfound enthusiasm as she stood red-faced and glowing from the old stained couch. "It's time to pay the piper, JB."

"Huh?" Julie-Beth said as if coming back from a daydream.

"It's time for us to let Jeb cum. I mean, what kind of ladies would we be if we didn't take care of our man here?"

"Oh," Julie-Beth said softly, smiling awkwardly through blushing cheeks.

"As your big sis, I give Jeb permission to cum wherever or however he wants, since he took such good care of us today."

"Amen," Jeb said as he stood. "So get over here and lube up that armpit."

Julie-Beth stifled a gasp, but Reagan playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Oh you hush, Jeb. She's just getting in to sex for the first time and you're going to scare her away with talk like that."

"Sorry," Jeb said, still grinning mischievously. "Ok then, how about I just cum in her mouth. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure, that works," Reagan said. "Come on over here, Sweetie. We're going to do this together."

Julie-Beth joined Reagan on her knees in front of Jeb, whose rigid cock was still twitching to the beat of his heart. She swept her long golden hair behind her shoulders nervously as she watched Reagan begin to stroke his length with slender fingers. As Reagan took his purple cockhead in her mouth again, Julie-Beth moved in to plant shy kisses along his shaft and lower abdomen. She looked up at Jeb as she lightly serviced his balls, and found his green eyes studying her with surprising intensity. Suddenly she felt his powerful calloused hand lightly caress the back of her blonde head, and noticed that his other hand was playfully toying with Reagan's loop earrings.

"Want to see how deep you can go?" Jeb asked Reagan as she hungrily milked his stiff member.

"Mmm, sure," she replied, her eyes twinkling. "Alright Julie-Beth, pay attention. Because you're next."

Jeb gently pulled Julie-Beth's chin upwards so that he could gaze upon her lovely face once more, and started to lightly circle her pink lips with his thumb. She took his thumb delicately into her mouth and sucked on it gently as Reagan took his manhood in hers. Reagan pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and spit, and then used her hand to coat the long shaft in a glossy sheen of saliva. Then, after preparing herself with a few preparatory deep breaths, she gripped his muscular thighs and pulled him deep into her wet, warm mouth.

Julie-Beth watched Reagan work out of the corner of her eye as she daintily sucked on Jeb's calloused thumb. He groaned as his cock slid upon Reagan's slippery tongue and pressed against her tonsils. She coughed then, suppressing a gag, and sprayed his member with more small droplets of spit. Slowly she pulled her head back, took another breath, and pushed forward once more.

Jeb toyed with her soft auburn hair as she slid her mouth back and forth upon his dick, each time pulling him a little deeper in to her esophagus. Her mouth felt very full with the girth of his stiff member, but she used her lips and pulled against his legs to try and take him still deeper. Jeb watched through half opened eyes as Reagan exhaled and pulled his cockhead into the back of her throat. She was about three-fourths of the way up his length when she swallowed, which pulled him even deeper and caused her to gag anew. She held him there for the span of a few heartbeats, then spluttered as she pulled off of him and looked up, giggling shyly as a single sparkling tear scuttled down each of her soft cheeks. She took him again into her smiling lips, and sucked fiercely on the purple tip for a while before releasing him with a pop once more. A long strand of saliva swayed perilously from his dickhead to her thin pink lips as she pulled back and smiled contentedly.

"God, sucking your cock makes me so wet," Reagan cooed as she gently caressed her tiny bald pussy. "What do you say, little sis? Are you ready to give it a try?"

"Umm, I dunno if I can take it very deep. I've never tried that before," Julie-Beth said timidly while she eyed Jeb's slightly upward-bending dick.

"Just do the best you can," Jeb said encouragingly as he softly massaged the back of her neck underneath her cascade of golden hair. He winked at her then and she grinned and felt a little boost of confidence.

"Ok," she said. "I'll give it a try."

Jeb turned towards her so that his stiff, glistening member was right in front of her face. It was still wet with Reagan's saliva, so Julie-Beth hastily stroked it a few times to clean it off. Then she licked her soft pink lips, looked up at Jeb, and took him in her mouth. The inside of her mouth was warm and slippery, just like Reagan's had been, except that Julie-Beth was a little clumsier with her teeth so that every now and then as she bobbed her head back and forth, one of them would graze against Jeb's sensitive skin. It wasn't really enough to hurt, and the visual Jeb was getting of his cock sliding in and out of Julie-Beth's perfect young mouth made the sudden, sharp pain worth it. He held her temples lightly as she sucked him, and she used her hands to stroke in unison with bobbing her head on the first couple inches of his shaft.

Suddenly she started to feel a little out of control when Jeb started thrusting forward with the timing of her head bob. While he was doing this his cockhead suddenly poked against the back of her throat which triggered her gag reflex, but she giggled softly through blurry tears when Reagan happily cheered her on. She tried taking him deep again a couple times on her own, but was unable to do so without powerful gagging overtaking her. She coughed as she looked up at Jeb with twinkling tears running down her youthful cheeks, and smiled apologetically.

Jeb's balls were starting to get sore, which he knew was from fucking for hours and never ejaculating, so he figured it was time. He gently situated his cock so that both Reagan and Julie-Beth could run their moist lips up and down the sides of his shaft, which they did excitedly. Jeb wished he could take a picture of the two young coeds as they worked his cock in unison. He did have his camera nearby, but he elected not to use it yet and instead to enjoy the moment. Suddenly Julie-Beth pulled away from his cock with a look of apprehension.

"What are you doing?" she asked Reagan breathlessly as small globs of saliva collected on her chin. Jeb noticed then that Reagan's hand was tenderly situated between Julie-Beth's slender thighs and was playfully fondling her soft womanhood.

"Just playing around," Reagan said with a mischievous look from the other side of Jeb's stiff member. "You do me too, and we'll both have fun."

Julie-Beth considered her big sis for a moment, but then decided to join in. Her own hand reached for Reagan's warm, aching pussy and started to stroke her as well.

"Wow ladies, you two are fucking awesome," Jeb said as they went back to sliding their slippery lips up and down his shaft while also toying with one another's pussies. "And I think I'm about to cum."

He turned towards Julie-Beth as he stroked his long member. Like some sort of trained pet, she gently parted her soft lips and opened her mouth as she waited. He positioned his purple head so that it was aiming directly at his target -- her pink tongue -- and continued stroking as he passed the point of no return. Reagan clung to her little sister's shoulders as she watched Jeb's face contort and his shoulders flush. He tensed as he felt the cum rushing up his shaft, and grunted as it spurted out with considerable force. The first strand of hot gooey cum missed Julie-Beth's mouth, striped her tender cheek, and hit her in the eye. She jumped and gasped at this, but Jeb adjusted his aim so that the rest of his sperm exploded into the roof of her mouth, and subsequently leaked onto her tongue as his orgasm subsided. He stroked his now dark red cock feverishly as his abdominal muscles convulsed with pleasure. Julie-Beth gagged slightly as some of his hot cum rolled to the back of her throat, but she adjusted herself so that it returned to the front of her mouth and collected under her tongue.

"Oops," Jeb sighed as he felt all the tension draining from his body. "Sorry about that, kiddo."

Reagan was giggling almost hysterically as she wiped the warm liquid from Julie-Beth's tightly shut eye. When she had finished and Julie-Beth could once more flutter both sets of her girlish lashes, Reagan allowed the cum she had collected on her fingers to dangle above her open mouth before it gently dripped on to her own pink tongue. Julie-Beth looked up at Jeb as she pursed her lips and prepared to swallow his load. She titled her head back and allowed it to run to the entrance of her throat before taking a big gulp and feeling it slide down her esophagus.

"Good job, honey," Reagan giggled as she planted a kiss on Julie-Beth's cheek. "I think you made Jeb happy today."

"Hell yeah," he breathed as he finally released his deflating dick. "Just one more thing though."

Quickly he went once more to the lamp stand that was next to the couch and pulled out his small digital camera. It was a pink camera, as it had been a gift from one of the other sisters he had fucked a while back, but Jeb had recently come up with the idea that he was going to document his exploits with the sorority girls.

"Say cheese," he said playfully as he pointed it at Julie-Beth and Reagan, who were both still on their knees on the carpeted floor. Reagan pulled the hem of her yellow top over her fist-sized perky breasts as the as the camera beeped and flashed, while Julie-Beth only smiled sheepishly with a mixture of cum and saliva still lathering her chin.

Later Jeb waved through the screen door of his trailer as Julie-Beth and Reagan left, watching them go with a slight, devilish grin. Both girls turned and waved, though Reagan also blew him a kiss as she walked towards her black convertible. Julie-Beth climbed in the passenger door and put on her oversized sunglasses, then seemed to look towards him out of the corner of her eye. Suddenly the car purred to life, and Jeb watched as they backed out from their parking spot directly behind his pickup truck.

After they had gone, he went back to his room and took the fresh picture from the photo printer that sat on his dresser. He grabbed a thumb tack and the photo and walked over to a bulletin board that hung on his wall. As he tacked the photo to the board, he took a minute to admire the two-score or so smiling young women that were posted there. Most were in various states of undress, and some were even spread-eagle for his camera lens, their freshly fucked pussies and puckered assholes lewdly exposed with the maniacal enthusiasm only dick-drunk girls possess. He wondered vaguely what the girls at the sorority thought about being on his little Wall of Fame, or if they even knew about it. He had never really shown any of them, but he had learned a while back that they usually knew more than they let on, like most women.

Yes, life was good for Jeb at this point in time. In the end, he didn't really care why he had become such an obsession for the many coeds who visited him. It seemed his lot in life for now, and that was ok. So he lit a cigarette, glanced at the bulletin board once more, and lay back on his bed for a little relaxation time.

End of Part 1

12