Sorority Switch Pt. 01

Story Info
College boy must take his sister's place in sorority rush.
3.7k words
4.27
56.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer leading into sophomore year at the university was like any other, until my I accidentally broke my twin sister's jaw. We were inseparable since birth and frequented many of the bars a few times a week, except for one fateful Saturday 2 weeks before work week started for her. Work week is the week before rush week when all of the sororities reunite and rigorously train for the upcoming potential new members (PNMs).

After a long day at an east campus house party involving a lot of jungle juice, Molly was barely able to walk being a 5' 5" 115 pound blackout 19 year old, so I offered to give her a piggy back ride, confident in my strength. However, she was trying to dance while on my back and I eventually lost balance and you know the rest. She was in the hospital for a solid 48 hours and I felt terrible, her jaw was swollen and purple and would be that way for a couple weeks at least.

I pled with her that I felt the worst I had ever felt about anything and told her I would do anything in the world to make it better no matter what! But that was my biggest regret of all...

She got a devilishly menacing grin on her face (to the best of her ability and muttered "wellllll as you know work week is coming up and I have to participate or I get kicked out..."

"And..." I said perplexed.

"Andddddd you're gonna have to be me for the next month because I definitely won't be attracting and cute biddies looking and sounding like this for the next month," she said with a confident look as if it was already determined. "You basically already look just like me!"

"And how exactly do you propose we make that happen? I'm shorter than you, more muscular and like 30 pounds heavier than you; I look nothing like a girl" I protested.

"You said you'd do anything, and my pledge sisters are already on board, I talked to them yesterday, and they will help you completely transform into the frat girl of your dreams!"

"That sounds like a no from me..." I said.

"Well you don't have a choice, the wheels have already been set in motion, Megan works at pacific beach and we got you a tanning package for the next month. Plus we have sorority discounts at several boutiques, nail salons, and A yoga/Pilates studio with your name on the list already."

"I'm so confused, this happened just yesterday how do you already..."

"Girls are on top of their shit and we don't fuck around with werk week babe, so have fun! Paige and Jade will be here in 15 to take you to get you on your way!" She seemed genuinely ecstatic for the first time since the accident.

"Okay I'll give you one day and after today you'll see how impossible this is." I thought it would be fun to chill with her dime friends even though they were both taller than me and possibly out of my league. I had always been on the smaller side and had less masculine characteristics than most. Slender legs, dainty hands, and soft facial features made for an unfruitful sexual repertoire.

Once the girls got to the hospital, we immediately went to the tanning salon and got me signed up with an ID and everything. Except they changed my name to Nikki, instead of Nick for some reason. They put it on the sorority credit card since Paige was on the exec board.

I was pretty nervous because I had never went tanning before but always found it so attractive on girls. When I got to my tanning booth I turned around to shut the door and was startled to see both of the girls following close behind and closing the door holding a duffle bag I hadn't noticed until just then. Without a word Paige produced a bright peach colored Bikini top and bottoms and a couple stickers out of the bag, while Jade undressed me starting with my shirt then untying my drawstring joggers delicately. I had always thought Jade was so sexy because of her petite Latina build, bubbly personality, and bright white long nails on both her hands and toes at all times.

"Bu..." Was all I could get out before Jade put her finger over my mouth and grabbed my cock and balls firmly. This caught me by surprise and I let out a pitiful little whimper, and before I could think of what else to say, Paige gave me a lecture.

"Molly is one of the sweetest and baddest bitches in Tri Delt, and fuck you for hurting our perfect little angel. She means the world to us and you mean absolutely nothing, so as long as you understand that first, everything will be a lot easier to accept. Being a girl and upholding the Tri delta name is no easy task, and you are in for a brutal awakening. We have 10 girls that have pledged to making sure that nobody will be able to differentiate between the two of you. If she gets kicked out because her pussy ass twin brother thought he was hot shit and couldn't get her home safely, I swear to God and every one of my sisters that the remainder of your college career will be hell. Are we clear?"

"Yes," I muttered.

"Good! Now into the bikini and we'll see you in a little! Try to enjoy it, most girls would kill to be in your situation." Paige said before leaving me with Jade dressing me. She took off my boxers and said, "it looks like someone is already enjoying it!" As she saw my semi erect penis," she gave it a playful flick and situated the two piece swimsuit on my body securely, then put a tiny playboy bunny sticker right above my panty line right by my hip bone. She then shoved me in the bed and told me not to open my eyes. I didn't think twice because they gave my no goggles or protection otherwise. I heard Jade close the door a couple minutes later and remember wondering what she was doing. I had a lot on my mind though; an hour ago I was thinking about where to grab a drink with my friends, and now I was on the fast track to becoming what I loved most: a sexy sorority chick.

Once I emerged from the bed 8 minutes later, there was no trace of my clothing, just Paige's bag and a stick note on top that read "This is for calling me a shacker last weekend douchebag!"

The contents were even more terrifying: a pink boy short thong from VS PINK, a pink sports bra, a powder blue athletic tank top that didn't even reach my belly button, a pair of black leggings with a strip of sheer material down the side, and two pink thong flip flops. Dumbfounded I put on the only clothes available except the bra and left the booth only to find 8 sorority girls eagerly waiting outside with their cameras ready.

"CHEESE!"

"Oh she's so cute!!"

"Look at the little baby!"

"Awe she's shy!"

I tried to hide my face and bulging crotch and run through them. But Jade was standing at the door. "Megan will be making sure you wear a bikini to get those nice tan lines like Molly, so you will have to check with her schedule. And if not, there will be severe punishments. We are the hottest bitches on campus and it's because we are all tanned and well manicured at all times, thanks to our corporate sponsors at pacific beach and varsity nails. We will see you bright and early tomorrow Nikki!"

As soon as she left the doorway I ran outside only to realize my car had been moved, and the door back into the salon had been locked. The only option was to run home over a mile through campus looking like a burnt sorority wannabe crossdresser. I got dozens of laughs and faces of disgust, but I kept my head down and didn't recognize anyone.

When I got home, I was greeted by Molly on the couch who said "oh my god I didn't think she was actually going to do it! Hahaha you look so cute, I can't wait till you really fill that out, it will look that much better. But I guess it was gonna happen anyways so there's no reason to fight it. I've thoght about this a lot, and I'm really excited, I've always wanted a sister, and to make you dress up like a girl, so I'm killing two birds with one stone, and I get out of work week and rush week, which you will soon learn is not as fun as it seems on Instagram. This is the worst thing that has happened to me since Troy Patterson dumped me for that slut Ashley last summer. And you will pay for it, in blood sweat and tears!" She said proudly embracing her role as her mentor.

"This seems a bit excessive don't ya.." Was all I got out before she back handed me across my face as hard as she could.

"No I don't Nikki, and I love you but you have a looongg long long ways to go before you can pose as me. It took me my entire life to get this body and you're going to have to fit it in one month. We have you set up for 3 days of yoga a week at the student center, 2 days of Pilates and 2 days of spin class at wilsons fitness, and at home workouts with me everyday. Your skin also needs work, so we can go shopping and I will teach you about what products make our legs silky smooth 24/7. Oh and you have a full body and eyebrow waxing tomorrow morning! After a quick lesson and going over a few booty workouts, you're going to get your first mani pedi with Jade, since I know you love her nails so much! Tehe" she said bash fully.

"I don't know what you're talk..." I was quickly met with another slap across the face that left me numb.

"Are you fucking kidding m..." I was cut off with a swift kick to the nuts, which sent me to he floor.

"You will speak when spoken to pledge bitch. I love you but you are paying for all the pain you've caused me, now let's get that booty growing!" She beamed at me while I lay helpless on the floor. We then continued to do various lunges, squats, hip thrusts, leg kicks, until Jade arrived to pick me up.

On the way to the nail salon, Jade blasted Miley Cyrus the entire way and informed me that I had better learn this kind of music because Molly knows every word.

Once we got there Jade signed me in as Nikki, and told her it was my first time and that I was both very excited and very nervous. This was only half true. "Okay looks like your nail tech Amber will be right with you!" The cashier said cheerfully.

After a few minutes of reading the latest Cosmo in the waiting area, "Nikki? If you'll follow me to the third chair in the left, my name is Amber, and I'll be your nail tech today! I hear it's your first time and your friend is picking out your colors. Don't worry I'll be perfectly gentle sweetie!" Which was somewhat reassuring.

Jade was already seated next to me soaking her feet and picking out nail colors. She went with her classic white on her nails and toes. She then chose a pale pink with a long square tip for my pedicure and a pinkish nude called "velour" for my manicure. I was very nervous and am very ticklish so this was particularly tough for me. Over the next hour I had my hands and feet soaked, massaged, sanded, glued, painted and polished, and the end result was shocking. The nails were about 1/8th of an inch past my fingertips and toes, which felt like an extension of my actual nails. They were firm and empowering almost, and I definitely felt more feminine. I had always liked long bright nails on girls and for some reason this brought a smile to my face. As soon as I started smiling, both Jade and Amber started smiling as well and amber said "looks like you like them as much as I do! Now put them under this drier and your fine ass will be out the door fiercer than ever in no time." I quickly retracted my smile and looked to the ground.

"Keep your head up babe, this is only the beginning. Look at this as a learning experience and maybe you'll have fun, make some friends, and learn a thing or two on the way. Being a girl is hard work but a lot more fun than being a stupid boy." Jade comforted me.

"I know I just feel like I was finally finding myself until this happened and now idk which way is up. Like I kinda like the nails, I've always liked them on girls, but it's actually pretty cool feeling!" I opened up.

"Well I'm glad you like them, they turned out great and make you look so much more feminine," she pleaded "In a good way!"

We paid the tab with the sorority card and she dropped me off at home listening to Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé.

When I got home, Molly was so excited she couldn't stop holding my hand and comparing out nails. "Omg I couldn't tell whose nails are whose! They came out so good babe, I can't wait to see the finished product you've already come a long way today." We watched a few episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians, and fell asleep in the living room.

I woke up the next morning to ten freshly painted claws coming from my hands and feet and it was almost electrifying. As if I had dreamed the whole thing and it came true. No sooner was my sister in my face yelling "wake up pledge!! We got a busy day ahead of you! Morning run then yoga and a quick snack. Then the waxing you're so excited for!! Or I know I am at least!"

"How long of a run?" I detested.

"2 miles today. 3 miles tomorrow and you'll be running 6 miles/day by the end of the week. So you better be eating lean too. I'm one of the skinnier girls so you're gonna have to diet extra hard to get this core and these skinny legs!" she said pointing to her perfectly toned and tan legs with a pale pink acrylic pedicure, matching mine almost identically. "And your tan is coming in nicely already. Not that that's saying much, you looked like an Eskimo. Idk how you live like that. Oh well you won't anymore!" She said and grabbed a pair of girls Nike shorts and salmon colored running shoes.

"Do I really have to?" I said and immediately regretted.

"Yes bitch and you'll be wearing a bra with Breast forms since you have a fucking attitude." She backlashes. "Here they are I'll help you put them on, then we're going on a run." She put the outfit on me, placed the C cup breast forms in the bra, and touched up my eyelashes with some voluptuous mascara.

After the run, we ended up et the student center for yoga and she helped me through my routines. They were very difficult and I sweated more than anytime at the gym with my friends. I was the only guy in there and I was wearing neon pink girls short shorts. Just as I was counting my blessings not seeing anyone since the beginning of my transformation, I thought too soon because leaving the studio, I ran into my friend Rachael from high school.

"Nick?!" She exclaimed, "oh my fucking god I didn't even recognize you what the hell is going on here? Do you have acrylics and are you wearing mascara? I didn't know you were gay!"

"I'm not gay! I'm doing this for my sister" I defended, extremely embarrassed.

"Whatever dude you look pretttyyyy fucking flaming to me, but I love gay guys I think your nails are absolutely perfect! We should go shopping or get our nails done sometime!"

"Yea totally! Whenever babe" I said back sounding like a total girl

The girls laughed and Molly added "just wait until he gets a Brazilian wax and gets his eyebrows done like mine!" She said pointing at her pencil thin eyebrows then glancing at my bushy eyebrows.

"Awe Nikki is gonna be such a cute girl! If you ever need any help let me know this looks like so much fun Molly haha" Rachael said.

I was so embarrassed my crush saw me looking like a complete faggot. "How will I explain this to my friends?" Molly had no answer and just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders like saying "not my problem."

Molly then drove us to the salon where I was to be waxed. We went through a similar check in where I was referred to as Nikki and a stunning tan brunette walked over with 6" black patent leather platform pumps came up to me and said "are you ready darling? As soon as I'm done with you you will be soft like a newborn baby's tush! What's the occasion?" The mysterious woman asked.

"She's getting ready for rush week at Tri Delt!" Molly answered.

The woman smiles and grabbed my hand and led me to a room where Molly followed behind.

"Okay now strip" she ordered.

I did, revealing my breast forms glued to my chest in a tone too dark for my skin, and a pink thong.

"We seem to have a genuine sissyboy here don't we!" She said menacingly.

"Yes she's quite the sissy slut" Molly played.

"I am not a slut!" I yelled.

"Not yet..." Molly replied.

"What does that..." I said as I drifted asleep. I awoke some time later in a dazed state feeling sore everywhere. When I looked down I saw the body of a cute girl with shiny smooth legs and a cute pedicure in the same pink thong sandals I had worn home the day before. If these legs had been on a girl, I would've thought they were sexy as fuck. It took me a few minutes to realize how much of a difference I had already felt since the beginning. I now had slightly more tan perfectly smooth legs, a full set of long feminine nails and toes, and as I saw my reflection I noticed my eyebrows had been shaped into a very narrow highly arched feminine shape. I could almost pass as a girl, except for my hair and slight gut.

As I stood up I noticed an uncomfortable feeling in my groin. With each step it feels as though something was moving inside of me.

"Good morning sunshine!! We put you out with some smelling salts because we figured you'd pass out from the pain anyways. And I think you look absolutely amazing!! Legs for dayssssss, just a little more tan and you'll be looking like a regular sorostitute. So off you go to pacific beach and I'll see you back at home for your next lesson!"

She dropped me off at the tanning salon, where I met Megan and she took me back to my booth and ensures I strip down into a thong bikini, making sure to giggle at the size of my penis. "You sure are pretty easy going about this whole makeover thing. I don't know a single straight guy who would be this cool with everything those girls are doing haha why?" She said, catching me way off guard.

"I don't know, I love my sister and I don't want her to lose what's so important to her. And plus I have found it to be kind of fun. Guys don't get to wear cute things or do cool things to make themselves look hot like go tanning, getting waxed, or getting their nails done. I already feel so feminine, I almost want to see how far I can go for her sake." I pleaded.

"Whatever you say dude.. Have fun!" She said as she laughed and left the booth.

I had to walk home again in a similar outfit the day before, but I thought I could almost pass as a girl if I swayed my hips and tucked my elbows in enough. As I was walking home, a Nissan Xterra stopped beside me and yelled "get it shawty!" Only to realize it was Paige and Jade messing with me. They offered to give me a ride home which I was eternally grateful for.

When I got home, Molly had weights ready for our glute and core workout. This went on for about an hour every day around 1-2, and it always kicked my ass.

"I almost forgot about my tattoos and piercings..." Molly exclaimed as she took off her shoes. She has a heart with a cute little swirly design on her foot as well as her belly button pierced, a hoop ring in her nose, and 3 piercing in each ear.

"Molly come on you know I can't do that!" I rejected.

"But you will. I promise it will look so cute you will feel feminine on a whole new level, and we need you to be as girly as possible so nobody knows you're actually a boy. That would be the end of both of us. So I have you set up for a piercing session tomorrow afternoon at the mall and I figured we can do some shopping. I dont mind lending some things, but you'll need your own heels, panties, bras, yoga pants, leggings, jeans, skirts, and shorts. We are still different sizes."

As I her menacing grin slowly grow, I couldn't help but feel a little scared and turned on at the same time. Was this really about to be my life for the foreseeable immediate future?

To be continued...