Sorpresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder how long I can bear this without coming, but I remain powerless to assist myself. After perhaps a minute of this torment you extract the fortunate digit and hold it, moist and rich in your fragrance, before my face - I strain forward, mouth agape, desperate for you to anoint me again, this time with your own liquid essence. My reward is swift: you plunge your finger into my mouth allowing my tongue to wrap around it and then clean it off as you slowly withdraw, leaving just a faint smear of you on my parted lips.

I stare into your eyes as I savour your unique flavour for the first time, running my tongue carefully around my lips like a parched man in a desert to retrieve every possible trace of you. Then without warning you are right beside me, leg raised on the chair as before, reaching behind to force my head deep into your snatch, so that my forehead rests on your wiry bush, the sopping curls below tickling my nose. I respond eagerly, flattening my tongue against your slippery folds, then swirling it around your clit, slowly at first, then with gradually increasing pace.

"Darling! that's wonderful!" I hear you gasp; your fingertips press ever-harder into my skull and you begin to purr as you grind yourself against my face. Your juices are flowing copiously, and soon my cheeks and chin are liberally smeared. Eyes closed in concentration, I switch tactic, curling my tongue into a stiff cone and driving it as deep as I'm able between your inner lips. I know you love this, and your response is instant and gratifying.

"Oh yes, yesssss!" you hiss. "That's it, yes! Tongue me! GIVE it to me honey! You'll make me come, oh please, oh, oh yesss!"

Encouraged, I pause to gulp down one last breath and move in for the coup de grace. You are holding me so firmly to you that my jaws, clamped around your crotch with teeth shielded beneath my lips, feel in danger of unhinging. It's an effort, but well worth it as my tongue snakes up inside you possibly further than ever before - it must feel sensational. Your thigh is tense, beginning to tremble uncontrollably against my neck and shoulder, and I know you are close. With one last effort I force myself home, and am rewarded with an unmistakable twitching - I withdraw, feeling relief as my jaws relax, and purse my lips around your swollen bud, now erect and proudly free of its hood, as the orgasm floods through you.

"Oh, ahh, AHHH! My God, yes, OOHHHH! OOAAGHHH!" You are particularly vocal tonight - the slow buildup of erotic tension has had an effect on you too. I'm worried in case you lose your precarious balance; just when it seems certain you're going to bring both of us crashing to the floor you regain your composure, step down and slowly retreat, cheeks flushed and chest heaving, to resume your seat on the edge of the bed.

For a long time nothing passes between us - I stare at a patch of floor as I get my breath back, barely able even to raise my eyes to your feet in their high heels. My erection sits between us, red and stiff like an unanswered question.

"Here, let me take care of that for you," you murmur, recalling one of our stewardess fantasies. With a single fluid movement you spring from the edge of the bed and kneel between my parted legs. I watch intently as your long, cool fingers gently take hold of my aching tool and press it back against my belly, and finally release my breath in a huge gasp as you lean forward, pressing your rich, moist lips to the base of my scrotum as your golden hair swishes cool and silky against my thigh.

I sit back, expectant; you are a talented fellatrix who's often excited me by recounting how much you love to feel hard cock in your mouth. The tip of your tongue leaves a cool damp trail over the tight skin, probing and teasing me, even provocatively flirting with my arsehole, while your amused eyes hold mine in a challenging stare. Desperate for you to proceed, I nod meekly; you grin, then hold me delicately with both hands like an exotic meat as your tongue swirls inch by inch up my shaft. At the tip you pause, and feint as if to pull away causing me to sob in supplication. Once again you smile, then raising yourself slightly allow your lips to slide smoothly over my cockhead until they meet the crown. By now I'm struggling with my breathing; my hands are straining against their bonds, driven by the urge to reach out and guide your head further onto me. Your control remains complete, however.

Holding me softly between your lips you reach up to tuck your hair back behind each ear in turn, showing off your graceful neck and allowing me an unimpeded view of the action. Then with a neat bob of your head you take me fully into your capacious mouth; I cry out in amazement as four or five inches of my prick disappear between those succulent, straining lips, to reemerge a few glorious seconds later glistening with your saliva. With your free hand now audibly pleasuring your cunt, the treatment is repeated once or twice more, before you release me to catch your breath, leaving a long thread of fluid wickedly joining your lips with my glans, gradually lengthening into a graceful catenary which breaks after an age to leave a damp smear on your wrist.

A final knowing glance is exchanged before you resume - we both know that after this evening's performance I am already very close, and furthermore in no mood to give you any warning. The next time you engulf me I am already trembling violently, and wisely you allow me just a couple of inches ingress, keeping one hand firmly wrapped around me at the base. You don't need to jerk me though; my frenzy grows as I feel the orgasm develop within me, starting as usual deep and intense at the base of my prick, but this time rapidly swelling and spreading throughout the whole lower half of my body, until I feel my entire insides about to erupt in your mouth. I look down just before my climax overtakes me; your face is composed and relaxed as your lips expectantly caress my cockhead. I watch your eyes close as you unsuspectingly and obediently receive the first spurt of my seed without spilling a drop, then open wide in astonishment as another, then another jet follow, each accompanied by my roars of triumph and relief, and each more copious and powerful than the last. By the time the fifth arrives you have given up trying to swallow and grinningly allow it to splash across your forehead and cheek, even as a pale rivulet flows from the corner of your mouth and drips onto your left breast, trickling over the erect nipple.

Sitting back on your haunches, you use a finger to scoop as much errant white stuff into your mouth as you can before showing me the pearly pool of my semen quivering on your tongue. You close your mouth, forcing some of it between your lips to form a white seal, which breaks into an obscene array of tiny jiggling threads as you begin to giggle.

I focus expectantly on the choker at your throat, watching for the small movement that will betray your swallowing my tribute. Without speaking, though, you rise to your feet and walk to the side of my chair. I look up questioningly, enabling you to press your right hand beneath my chin. Cradling the back of my head with your other hand, you push it back so I am looking up at your lovely face looming above me. Involuntarily I open my mouth as you lean towards me; as our eyes lock together you release the warm, sticky load into my suddenly willing mouth - it takes several seconds to drip between us. At first my teeth and tongue feel coated and I recoil slightly from the unfamiliar sensation, but as I swirl it round my mouth it becomes runnier and more mobile, and within a few seconds my head fills with its bitter nutty aftertaste.

"I want you to fuck me now," you whisper breathily, then continue to kiss me encouragingly, running your sticky tongue around mine to share the taste. Aware of your free hand sliding down over my belly to seek out my manhood, I begin to contemplate the delights that still lie ahead. Under your tender ministrations my prick is already beginning to recover some of its rigidity, no doubt aided by the thought of your writhing and bucking beneath me in a few moments time as I properly enjoy your cunt. I quickly gulp down the remains of my mouthful, and feel it slip comfortingly down my gullet.

12