Sorry

Story Info
Wife is seduced, husband is unhappy?
6.3k words
3.24
219.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers

"You'll be okay Darling, I'll be back in two hours and we can enjoy the rest of the party together." Tony gave his wife an apologetic smile as he left.

Carol was a little peeved, her husband had been called out to work, leaving her alone, on New Year's Eve, of all nights.

It wasn't so much that Tony was abandoning her in a boring crowd of his work-mates, the problem for Carol really was that she was quite shy.

Her shyness was hard to comprehend for she was a tall stunning, good-looking young Brunette with a great body. A lovely kind and considerate person with big warm Brown eyes and long lashes accenting their darkness.

Her lonely life revolved around her husband and her compulsive almost desperate desire to please him. Their house was her sanctuary and alone she would wait for her husband's return.

Now she'd have to mingle with the crowd and make conversation, it made her feel unsure of herself and anxious.

Tony was the only man she'd ever shared herself with, he loved her shapely slender body, her sensuality and passion when they made love, how she would change into a much wilder woman as her heat took control, her long and lovely swollen nipples, her Clitoris, sensitive in the extreme like her nipples, likewise long and swollen when aroused.

They'd married shortly after High School and been happy ever since.

Sometimes Tony's eyes would roam as they shopped together, much to Carol's annoyance. Tony would tease Carol as they made love with ideas of her being with someone else, sometimes he would ask her about wife-swapping, it was more his fantasy than hers, but occasionally she would play along just to please him though she could never imagine having the nerve to follow through with his suggestions.

Barry Norton, worked closely with Tony, he wasn't roistered on duty tonight and planned to party hard. He wasn't ugly, but no lady's man either, just a horny, beer drinking guy who usually went home alone unless the woman he'd met had been drinking as hard as himself.

So when Tony pushed his trusting wife into Barry's care for the evening it was with a twinge of guilt, hoping that Barry wouldn't be too much of a bore, on the other hand he wondered if he could trust Barry with his wife.

His wife swap fantasies played over in his head as he drove to the office,

"Barry probably would try to come onto his wife," He thought. "There's no way Carol would go for it though, not with Barry, he's not her type at all, too up himself and too much of a slob!"

Somehow the reality of Barry in particular screwing his wife as not exactly the fantasy Tony had in mind.

At the party, Barry found his attractivecompanion was a cut above his usual style of woman, he liked what he saw and tried hard to impress.

After only a few minutes, Carol saw how desperate Barry was for company, she tried her best at conversing with him but felt alone, becoming bored by his continuing tales of bad luck with members of the opposite sex.

The wine slipped past her lips as she listened half-heartedly, then another glass was empty, Barry poured a refill.

An hour had passed and still Barry droned on.

Carol now began to feel uncomfortable, the Booze was making her head spin and she didn't know Barry very well, only his reputation from Tony, not all good either. Apparently Barry fancied himself as a ladies man, a seducer of women, a man of the world. She noticed how his glazed eyes kept returning to her pointy breasts, her stylish Satin Blouse accenting her shape and drawing attention to them.

At first Carol was intrigued, by his overt attention but as time wore on she became a little embarrassed.

Barry reached forward to Carol's breast, stopping short to admire the string of cultured Pearls she wore, holding them admiringly, too long for Carol's comfort.

The unaccustomed effect of the Alcohol was kicking in and her head felt as if it was floating away in a sea of Barry's words and stares. It was becoming too much.

"Barry!" Carol almost blurted, "I've got to get some fresh air, I'm feeling a little bit dizzy."

She hadn't expected Barry to take her arm and lead her to the front door. They walked out into the warm night, the garden had a tropical theme, lush and with numerous palms. Cars were parked amongst them and randomly spaced verging on the street.

"Are you feeling okay?" Barry enquired.

"I'll be better soon, just need to be away from the crowd for a while."

She knew she meant away from Barry as well but her good nature would never allow her to hurt his feelings, no matter how insensitive they were.

"Come on, this is my car, we can take a breather," Barry opened the door like a gentleman and ushered her in, "No wait, there is more room in the back, you'll feel better their."

With her head spinning, Carol didn't argue, only too glad to find a comfortable seat at last. Barry climbed in after her with his big arm around her waist, touching her in a friendly way.

"This is nicer than that stuffy old party any day!" He announced and Carol had to agree.

Barry leant over the front seat and flicked on the Radio, he shuffled into the Glove compartment and resettled with a half smoked Joint.

"Do you want a smoke Babe?" he asked offhandedly and proceeded to light up.

"No Barry, I don't smoke," she replied somewhat amused at this behavior, Tony and her hadn't smoked Pot since way back in their High School days.

"You surprise me Barry I didn't think anyone smoked Pot any more."

Barry smiled and blew a cloud of Blue smoke over Carol's face.

She didn't flinch, undaunted by her new friends behavior and breathed in a little, almost daring herself, against her better judgment.

She smiled, "I do feel better already, not from that smoke, I needed to get out of that crowd." Carol felt herself relax, she laughed inwardly at Barry's antics.

Somehow alone with him in his car was easier than the embarrassment she had felt in the crowded atmosphere of the party. For one thing she felt there was no one from the office watching her reaction to Barry's admiring glances.

He'd produced another bottle of wine and poured Carol a glass. It seemed obvious to her that he wanted to get her drunk,

"He's acting just like a kid in high-school." She thought. A smile came to her lips and stayed there as time after time Blue smoke was blown across her lips.

She breathed in daringly, Barry laughed,

"You know you've got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen!"

"Barry, you're getting me drunk." Carol giggled.

"Yep I know, and stoned too I reckon!" He squeezed her ribs in a playful way, "You're getting stoned, aren't you?"

Carol leaned back, feeling relaxed and tipsy, laughing, happy now the invisible pressure of the milling crowd had gone, Barry was much easier to handle,

"How long till midnight?" Carol asked.

"Why? What new year's resolutions are you making this year?"

"Oh I'm getting rid of my lover and getting a younger one!" She giggled at herself for saying this, wondering where the thought had come from.

Barry gave her a look, "Am I younger than the old one?"

As midnight approached they laughed together, Barry joking around in his flirty way.

It seemed to Carol as if she suddenly knew him much better, like an old friend she hadn't seen for a long time.

"He's kind of fun." She thought, finding herself becoming more intrigued in Barry's attention and self-confidence.

"How come you never ended up getting married?" She asked without thinking.

"I couldn't find a woman as beautiful as you, that's why." Barry laughed.

"Oh thanks, I'm sure you really mean that!" Carol replied with a teasing pout.

"I do, you're fantastic, you're so nice and you've got a spectacular figure as well." Barry slurred as his eyes roamed suggestively over her bosom.

"I'd do anything to have a woman like you!"

Carol's head spun a little, her mouth opened and she couldn't think of what to say, the brash compliment caused a tremor of appreciation to thrill her, a tiny voice in the brave part of her brain spoke for her,

"I saw you purving on my Boobs in there Barry, that's all you guys think about!"

She heard herself laugh, it felt as if someone else was talking for her.

Carol sat back and stared at Barry.

For the first time Barry was speechless.

An even more mischievous grin cross Carol's features, she noticed Barry's eyes again dip to her jutting bosoms. Carol moved her arm to one side raising her glass to her soft lips, her breast rising with the glass as she did. It seemed like a moment in time, frozen for her to enjoy, teasing and being admired like this.

She felt Barry's intense stare and slowly sipped again. Enjoying the moment, holding her pose, feeling her taught nipples slightly tenting the soft Satin fabric.

A tingling sensation familiar to her told her that her nipples were becoming hard and erect with arousal. She watched Barry's face alight in appreciation.

Reality kicked back in, a wave of embarrassment swept over her, her arm folding in to cover her chest. She wondered how far her nipples were standing out, a quick glance down told her how obvious they were, she hid them with her arm.

Barry's still fixed gaze suddenly made her uncomfortable and yet appreciated, it was sexy, she noticed.

The strained moment was relieved by a roar from inside, the New Year had arrived and then they heard the distant party-goers singing "Old Lang Syne".

Barry moved closer,

"You know what this means, don't you? Happy New Year!"

With that he moved in and kissed Carol firmly on her soft full lips.

Again she was taken aback but it seemed harmless enough, after all it was New Years Eve and everybody kissed on New Year's Eve.

Custom told her it was the right thing to do in returning the kiss.

It went on for longer than Carol was comfortable with, she waited for him to finish, letting him kiss her, accepting but not encouraging.

"Oh my God!" She thought as she felt his warm tongue push tentatively across her lips.

Somehow it felt good, but not right, she should put an end to this, "But what was the harm?" She let him kiss her a little longer, sensuously indulging in the touch of his searching tongue.

Without much thought she decided to go along with the feeling for just a little longer. Her face flushed again as Barry whisperingly told her how beautiful she was, then he went back to kissing her.

Her tongue daringly found Barry's and softly played encouragingly with it.

Some time later Carol startled from her haze as she realized how far she'd gone.

She'd unconsciously drawn Barry's tongue into her mouth and found herself sucking hungrily.

"It was time to stop this," she thought.

Her tongue became still, but not Barry's, then an urgent touch inflamed a waiting nipple as a hand and big fingers found a soft breast crowned by a succulent nipple.

"No." She heard herself murmur. "Stop that Barry."

But she leant back, giving a little more access to the roaming hand.

"What the heck am I doing?" She wondered confused between pleasure and convention.

"Please Barry, it's time to go, you'd better stop that." Her voice warned, though her eyes dipped to follow the fingers feeling her nipples.

Suddenly, the hand was inside her shirt, inside her Bra, cupping a sensitive breast, squeezing a lifting it free, her swollen nipple under his gaze.

"No Barry you must stop…" She murmured chokingly, feeling paralyzed for the moment to resist.

His lips left hers and rejoined her flesh sucking on her nipple, his paw freeing the other, squeezing.

Spasms of sheer erotic pleasure swept her breasts and Carol felt the flush of blood to her cheeks, longing for his touch not to stop.

She waited, unsure of herself, her body aching to enjoy the moment a little longer.

Carol felt as if she'd stopped breathing, his touch felt so good.

"Barry, listen to me, Barry, listen, you've got to stop…"

She knew it was wrong but oh so delicious, so hard not to love. She clasped his head in her trembling hands, waiting, waiting for the moment to stop him.

"Just a little bit longer, just a bit longer!" She said to herself.

Pleasure built, spreading uncontrollable warmth through her subtle body, the reasons to stop blurred, desire becoming urgent.

It no longer seemed real to Carol, these feelings, so urgent, Barry needing her, needing her so badly she thought, and oh my God it felt so good. Too good!

"He's going to go too far with me…., I know he is but I don't want to stop him…., I don't care, I don't care." She dared herself not to resist.

Her mind swam, it was as if another person was in her body, in control, not thinking, feeling only beautiful sensations and lust.

Barry's knee pressed insistently against her groin at the same time twisting the slit at the side of her Chinese style skirt high enough to show her brief Black undies.

"Mmmmmmmm….," left her lips and her hand moved down to stop him.

His big hand clasped hers and moved towards her center, slowly along her inner thigh, Carol trembled,

"Oh my God, I want him to touch me there, this is so wrong!"

His hand clamped onto her mound and squeezed, melting her last remnant of resistance.

An audible groan escaped from her lips, Barry replied, "Carol do you like that, does it feel good?"

"You know it does! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

Absentmindedly, she sat up and removed her high-heels. Tony had asked her to wear them for him tonight, telling her how sexy they made her look.

Carol asked her self, "Why did I just take off my shoes?"

Then It screamed at her, as she realized, "I want him to make love to me, I want him inside me!"

Her shaking voice spoke, she heard herself beg, most brazenly, surprising herself at the sound of her own words,

"Barry, make love to me, make love to me…., I want you!"

Her sexual frenzy covered her shame, Tony wasn't there, in her mind, he no longer existed and after all, how many times had he suggested to her the very thing that was now happening? A tremendous excitement egged her on. "After all, Tony wanted me to do something with another guy!" She reasoned to herself.

Her hand fumbled urgently at his belt, another hand joined hers and in a second his bare hot pulsing Penis was in her hand, waiting for her to explore.

Carol gasped in surprise, it was large with a bulbous head, so different to Tony's organ, it was so much longer and heavier. An expectant thrill shivered down her spinal column.

She felt her tight Black skirt being eased down her thighs and heard herself sigh.

Wrapped around Barry's cock, her hand seemed so small, she felt her tiny panties sliding across her thighs and gripped the shaft in her hand tightly, she felt her own wetness as his hand cupped her.

To give him pleasure she moved her hand back and forth massaging along his length, lifting her hips and sighing, loudly.

A long pushing finger entered her hotness and moved rapidly in and out.

Carol responded, gasping for breath as her hand worked rapidly.

More and more of his hand pressed hard against her, another finger entered her.

Carol lifted her hips, she moved urgently now, tightly gripping the slippery wand of pleasure, yanking it faster and faster.

Sighing, panting, needing more, longing to be entered.

Barry spun her like a feather, lifting her, positioning her on top of his awesome pole.

Carol moaned, recognizing what was about to happen, "Yes Barry, put it in me."

Reaching back, she gripped his long member, jerking it in fleeting moments of control as she waited desperately for him to push himself into her.

Barry paused, as an experienced lover, he knew women as passionate as Carol were rare. She was so hot, he realized, so out of control, he enjoyed the moment, relishing her wanton display of primal need.

He allowed his Penis to part her warm slippery lips, but not enter, he moved in slow upward strokes, he felt her quiver with desire and never wanted this moment to end.

Carol jerked herself back even further at the end of his long stroke and captured the head of his Penis, deftly springing it back into her wet opening, for a moment holding it still, poised to plunge into her depths.

Barry thrust like an animal up into her.

Carol cried out at her sudden fullness, not from pain, but from wonder and surprise, nothing had ever felt as good as this, was it possible, these new sensations, overwhelming, too much, too much to stand.

Barry fucked her slowly, considerately as his size filled her tightly, she felt herself adjusting to the length of the meat caressing her insides as never before, filling her as never before, arousing her as never before. She used her insides to suction onto him, her pleasure taking her insistently towards a climax.

It was so much bigger than her husband's, this cock of his, filling her so completely.

It was fucking her slowly then rapidly, then roughly, giving her a vibrant massage, touching new spots taking her higher.

On and on they fucked as time vanished until she felt the spasming climax take control of her very being, shaking her body with blinding flashes of ecstasy.

Some time later she was aware of reality coming back.

Barry was still fucking her, hard.

Her orgasm had been her most intense ever, nothing had ever come close, it had wracked her very being, tearing at her soul, exposing the animal passion hidden inside her.

Now it was fading away leaving Barry, grunting and thrusting wildly, still fucking her from beneath, her bosoms flinging themselves in abandon as he drove into her trying to achieve his own release.

Reality came back to stay with Carol, "Who was this guy she had just made love to? What had she done? Cheating on her husband like this and enjoying it as much as she had?"

Carol felt him still moving under her. She loved what he had just done for her.

Barry seemed to be tiring, but then he lifted her strongly to one side, clambered across the seat and pulled her roughly back to him, Doggy style.

The bulbous tip slid across the puffy outer lips of her Pussy. The large insistent shaft entered her once more. It moved deep inside her and moved strongly.

She was there, being fucked, but oddly she was not, a slut was in her body giving herself away, being unfaithful to her husband.

A voice inside her questioned her actions, "What have I done? What have I done?" and yet her urge to please was stronger than ever, to make her lover complete, to empty him of his need.

Barry he needed to come, he felt the approach of an orgasm, but the dullness of the Alcohol and the Pot held him back from coming.

He gripped Carol's hips firmly and plowed rapidly into her, his tempo rising.

He needed to finish and knew how to make himself come.

Instinctively Carol knew what Barry was doing and it became her focus to please him.

She moved as best she could squashed in the back seat and cried out audibly for him, "Come in me, oh Barry come in me, I want you to come in me, I want your cum in me!"

This was what Tony had taught her to say.

Barry breathlessly fucked her young body, hard and fast with rigid determination, nearly half an hour had gone by, until, at last, he came. Groaning. Pulling her hips fiercely to slap against his rutting pelvis. Jutting deep into her warm, pliant, gripping softness, coming against her cries and groans splashing jets of thick syrup into her.

An orgasm so intense it buckled him at the knees as Carol unselfishly clamped herself twitchingly onto his manhood, milking him.

Collapsing together, they lay entangled on the backseat sweaty, panting for breath.

Carol felt proud of the way her body had pleased the man next to her and yet ashamed of herself for betraying her husband.

nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers
12