Sorry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, she spoke.

"Don't tell anybody about this please Barry."

She found piece after piece of her clothing and put them back on in order.

Barry lay back looking at her curiously.

"You're so beautiful you know. I could fall in love with you!"

Tears came to Carol's eyes.

"Oh Barry I feel so ashamed, I've never ever cheated on Tony, I love him with all my heart."

"Darling, it doesn't matter, you're something very special to me."

Carol thought for a moment, then answered frankly,

"I've never felt it like that before, you are something special yourself…., a fantastic lover, I love what you just did for me, I'll never forget you or tonight…., thank you so much."

It was as if she owed him a debt, one she was desperate to repay, she kissed him softly on the lips then whispered in his ear, telling Barry again that he was wonderful wanting only to please him more.

Carol surprised him, releasing her long hair as she licked the side of his neck, she snuggled close to his body, slowly edging her face down to his hips, waving her hair across his naked abdomen as she moved slowly lower.

Barry felt her tongue spike out and slash at his soft Penis, then again and again.

His penis moved. His fingers entwined into her hair and forced her, not against her will onto his hardening shaft.

It grew hard inside her mouth as Barry pumped jerkily into her.

Somehow Carol knew this was what she wanted, it seemed strange to her, why, acting like this was not like her but at the same time this was a huge desire of hers, to please this man as fully as she possibly could.

Breathlessly she urged, "Come in my mouth Barry, come in me!" Again she repeated what her husband had taught her to say and secretly thrilled at her brashness.

It was long time coming, Barry's second orgasm.

He held her fast, using her as he wished, she sucked selflessly.

At last his load spurted into her mouth, bathing her luscious lips in musky cream.

When he had finished moving, Carol lifted her head. She drank his sperm, gulping, smiling and licked at some that coated her lips, her eyes fixed wantonly on his.

Strangely she wanted to thank him for allowing her to please him so.

A movement outside the car distracted her. She turned to see Tony, her missing husband, staring into the car, his jaw agape.

Calmly, it flashed across her mind, "I wonder how long he's been standing there?"

Tony mouthed the words at her, "You Bitch!, you Bitch.…," he turned angrily and stormed back to the dying remnants of the New Year's Eve party.

An hour had passed and Tony had drunk four beers since seeing his lovely wife being used in his workmate's car.

He was trying hard to chat up one of the remaining single women with no apparent success, the picture of his wife sucking Barry's slug kept flashing across his mind, distracting him. The feelings he felt were odd, a bit of anger, a touch of intrigue, and a scintillating slice of sexuality. After all, this was the fantasy that he'd been wanting for so long.

"My wife, fuck…., she actually did it!" An involuntary smirk changed his countenance from sternness to mirth. It was hard for Tony to believe that his shy reserved wife had done what he had often fantasized about, another man! He almost felt proud of her.


Carol had waited nervously by the door for her husband to come back outside, now gathering her nerve, she went inside to find him.

Not many people remained. She glanced around the room, spotting him easily.

She went to Tony, head bowed…., "Please forgive me."

There was a length of silence between them.

"Lets go home." Carol urged, her downcast look persuading him to leave with her.

In the car, Tony kept up his pretence at sulkiness, as he drove, he demanded Carol to tell him exactly what she'd done with Barry.

"Perhaps she could lie," She thought. "He couldn't have seen too much…,"

Yet she wanted to tell the truth, well at least part of it, realizing the whole truth would be too much for Tony to take, the blowjob was all she admitted.

Tony was being flippant, yet oddly insistent in his questioning.

"How long did you suck his cock for? "He asked accusingly.

"Not for very long."

"Maybe five minutes at the most." Carol lied.

Tony continued his questioning, "How long…., Five minutes, bulshit! I was watching for a lot longer than that!" Tony lied.

"Well okay, okay, he couldn't cum, he was too drunk…., what was I supposed to do?"

"Why did you do it with Barry? Who else have you fucked behind my back?"

Carol sat sullenly. "No one else." She added, "And I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't kept on at me about fucking another man!"

Tony squirmed, "That's right, blame me now! Did you like it? You're a real cocksucking slut!" He went on and on, "You did like it didn't you?"

Carol had had enough, she spat back at him,

"Yes I liked it! It's your fault, so many times you've told me to do something like this!"

"Did you swallow it for him?" Tony asked with great interest.

"Of course I didn't Tony." She lied unconvincingly and not caring, Tony was being a jerk. "Look, you are the one who's always on at me to screw another man, don't forget that!"

"You did swallow it, didn't you, you slut!" Tony spoke as if to humor his wife.

"Yes." Carol paused, lowering her head in shame, "I don't know why I did any of it, I just did it, and I can't take it back so if you won't forgive me then what am I supposed to do?…., I was too drunk to stop myself." She told him almost honestly.

Silence filled the car.

Tony slowed as they passed a hitchhiker trying to find his way home.

"Do you want to suck him off as well?" Sneered Tony nodding at the stranger on the side of the road.

"Do you want me to?" Carol instantly snapped back at him.

"Yes you big slut you may as well." Tony slurred back at her, sounding as though he really meant it.

Tony stopped the car and reversed back for the hitchhiker.

Carol sat frozen, astounded at her husband's uncharacteristic bravado.

A rough looking Bikie got in the back, he was, about 30 years old and just as drunk if not drunker than Tony. He introduced himself as Mitch.

Tony replied with a grin, "Mitch, meet Carol, my horny wife!"

"Pleased to meet you Carol, Mitch leant forward and shook her hand, a wry smile spreading across his lips as he wondered drunkenly what sort of adventure he'd stumbled onto.

Tony with his face hardened, looked at his wife and snarled,

"Go on get in the back with him!"

"Don't be silly Tony, you're going too far with this." Yet, from the tone of his voice she knew her husband was serious.

Tony glared at her defiance, "Do it!"

Despondently Carol clambered over the back seat to join a bemused passenger.

"She loves to suck cock buddy, so if you want some help yourself." Tony almost laughed.

"You bet I do!" Drawled Mitch, his drunk and bloodshot eyes admiring the young woman beside him. "You are gorgeous doll-face, come over here."

"No sorry Mitch, I don't want to." Carol told him. "My husband's just acting like a jerk!"

"Slap the bitch if she won't." Tony put in over his shoulder.

"Come on, don't be frightened, I won't hurt you." Said Mitch, "Suck my dick, give me a Happy New Year!"

The Bikie pulled her to him and kissed her insistently, holding her tightly but not roughly.

Without any conviction Carol returned this kiss, absentmindedly considering how the evening's happenings had lead her and her husband to this bizarre situation.

Slowly Carol's fear of Mitch , "The rough Bikie" faded.

"He's just like any other drunk guy," She said to herself.

She was annoyed at Tony's rude behavior and still very shocked at her own.

Carol decided that Tony was being a real jerk, "She could play his game just as well as her husband! Tony deserves to be taught a lesson!"

Tentatively she lightly touched her tongue against Mitch's lip, then pushed excitedly into his mouth to tease his tongue.

It was like being with Barry all over again, somehow, she wasn't there acting like this, but part of Carol surely knew she was.

A strong hand clasped the back of her neck and guided her head down to his lap.

It was happening all over again! Another strange man was about to stick his penis into her mouth and make her suck!

"Make me suck? " She pondered this for a fleeting moment, asking herself,

"Am I really being forced to do this?"

Then she knew the answer, no, it wasn't force that was preparing her lips, it was her intense desire to please, her need to give herself.

She saw her need to receive any fleeting form of love, any form of desperate emotion, even if only for a short while.

Carol watched from close as the biker worked to slide his dirty jeans down around his narrow hips. A wicked purpled headed cock sprung out, bigger than Tony's, bigger than Barry's, only the third erect cock Carol had ever seen in her life.

For a minute all she could do was stare at the glistening huge purple head in front of her eyes. Her mouth opened as much from surprise as from readiness to receive the Penis.

It was so close to her lips.

Carol felt the excitement, and knew what was about to be asked of her.

She wondered if Tony really wanted her to do this and owing to the furtive looks interest coming from the driver, she decided he truly did!

Mitch wasted no time, feeding his half hard Penis into her soft, open mouth.

A large hot piece of meat pushed hungrily, Carol opened wider, accepting and drawing the large knob in, only able to take part of it's length.

It was as if on Autopilot that Carol started the back and forth movement.

At first she gagged as Mitch pushed his length too deep into her mouth, then gradually was able to adjust herself to accommodate its size.

Carol found herself becoming totally absorbed in her new task, tasting his different taste, giving erotic pleasure to someone else and knowing the feelings was disturbingly shared by her as well!

She heard Mitch groan deeply and felt his beefy body shake and tremble.

She felt the car braking and stop.

Tony had parked at he beach on the way home, he turned to watch his wife being forced to suck the untidy stranger in the back-seat.

Carol's wide eyes held her husband's lusting gaze, connecting as if a conversation was casually passing between them.

"Ooooh! Man she can suck, ooooo!" Mitch groaned.

Tony in his drunken state was aroused at the sight of his wife's performance.

"You can come in her mouth if you want, she likes that…" Tony encouraged, "Make her swallow it!"

The Biker didn't like Tony's odd attention, he glared back,

"Listen pal, nothing personal, but take a walk for a while, would ya!"

"A sense of fear overcame Tony, the big guy was tough and he wasn't asking, he was telling.

"Okay, okay, I'm going."

Tony left the car and wandered down to the Beachfront.

Mitch's attitude towards Carol softened,

"Now he's gone gorgeous, suck me properly, take your time."

He eased the downward pressure on the back of her neck and let her be to do as she wished.

"Thank you Mitch…, does it feel good for you?" Carol asked, then moved up and down with a twisting motion designed to please.

"You better believe it baby!" Mitch barely managed a groan.

"It wasn't too bad doing this to Mitch, now that Tony had gone," Carol thought.

Her lips tightened violently around Mitch and she twisted her head sucking powerfully. Mitch groaned louder and lifted his hips from the seat, shuddering, almost coming on the spot.

"Now that I've come this far I may as well make it feel as good as I can for him!"

Carol studied her reaction and saw the odd quirk of her personality that made her want to please.

"To please everyone, to please anyone, was it her life's duty?" She wondered.

And so she slipped up and down Mitch's shaft, performing like an artist as she glanced in her mind's eye.

It wasn't long before Carol felt a change in Mitch.

Carol knew from his tenseness that Mitch was getting close.

Perversely, she decided to try harder to make it even better for him!

She sucked exhaustingly, wondering how long it would take, sometimes wondering when Tony would come back.

Still Mitch fucked on into her mouth, seeming to hang on the edge of an orgasm.

Carol's head bobbed up and down twisting and licking his shaft when she could.

Her lips were getting tied and sore from overuse. She wanted Mitch to finish soon.

For a second she freed her head, "Please come, please come for me!" She begged him as sexily as she knew how.

It was answered by a laugh from above.

"Okay doll I'll come for you! Roll over!"

Mitch pushed her onto her back across the seat.

"Take your clothes off, I can't fuck you with your clothes on."

Dutifully Carol complied, she wondered, "Where was Tony? Did she want him to see this? Sucking was one thing, but fucking this guy? How would Tony feel about that?" Without hesitation Carol stripped, she felt she was a slave to this man!

She wanted him, she wanted to be his sexual object, for him to command and use as he wished. Carol wanted to obey!

Mitch wasted no time, it was easy for him to enter her, she was very wet.

Having Mitch's big cock in her mouth had added to her juicy stimulation.

"You're loving this aren't you, you're so wet…., oooh! you feel so good baby, so good!" It was true, Carol felt so warm and smooth that Mitch shuddered uncontrollably as he entered her.

Carol did feel good, Mitch was on top fucking her, she felt free and wild, she was loosing control impaled beneath him.

"That Prick's crazy to give you away Babe! ooooh you're so tight, so warm, so slippery, holly fuck I'm gunna cum,,,.Ah!,,,. Aaah!,,,. Aaaah!,,,. Ahaaaah!,,,."

Carol looked up at the big guy above her watching his face contorting, feeling his body jerking frantically as he pulsed into her.

It looked so interesting to Carol, this heaving big animal above her, his climax.

She felt her body respond, her body knew it was giving pleasure.

Carol knew what she was doing to Mitch, giving this orgasm to Mitch the rough Biker.

It turned her on, here with Mitch in throes of ecstasy above her.

Suddenly she forgot everything she didn't like about her situation, forgot herself.

She lifted back at him powerfully with her hips, fucking him, milking him, squeezing him dry, feeling the hot slush of his seed in her.

Mitch looked at the woman beneath him, for the first time he noticed how very beautiful she looked in the throes of ecstasy.

She moved wildly under him, crying and thrusting, her features contorted, her control completely gone as her body bucked towards female oblivion.

His cock swelled again and surprised him as it hardened.

"You need a good fucking don't ya Baby?"

"Oh yes, Oh yes I do, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your beautiful strong cock!" She screamed back at him. "Make me come…, Fuck me! Please! Give it to me…., Please!"

Carol came again, crying out loudly, clamped onto Mitch's burning shaft, gripping him feverishly between her legs.

There was a hammering at the window, Tony was there, somewhat repentant,

"Hey stop that. I didn't say you could fuck her!" He wailed ineffectively through the closed window.

Mitch in the backseat ignored Tony, waiting for the gorgeous panting woman beneath him to become still and release him from her grip.

Naked from the waist down he climbed over to the front seat unlocking the door.

Tony opened the door to get in, Mitch punched him right in the nose with a crunch that Carol heard from the back seat.

She sat up to see Tony reeling away holding his nose as Mitch started the car and drove off laughing.

"That'll serve the Cunt right, to treat you like a Whore, climb over here Baby, I'm taking you home…., my place!"

THE END

Give me a vote please?

And of course I would love to hear from your wife!

12